AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-22, 02:47   Link #1
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Dracu-Riot! (Manga)

Spoiler:

Quote:
“Aqua Eden” – a man-made floating island where gambling, sex trade, and thievery is allowed by the government. But there is one more thing that lurks in the streets of the island–Vampires. Mutsura Yuuto is working with one of them, and together with a few other members of their group, they fight to uphold morals on the island.

Author: Yuzu Soft
Artist: Kinono Konoki
So so far 7 chapters are out and from what I can tell it is an adult visual novel made by Yuzusoft.

Spoiler for upto chap7:

I ended up making this(yay for my first thread) thread and if one already exists Mods feel free to delete it
Old 2012-11-22, 07:30   Link #2
Insane
Banned

No worries Richocet, this thread of yours is the first here.

Sup', i just skimmed through 5 chapters in one go and i was very satisfied that the protagonist is a capable guy, and his harem . . . wew, they're all so hawt, especially the miko and the bunny girl (forgot what her name).
Old 2012-11-22, 14:12   Link #3
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Miu <3 as you can see
Old 2012-11-23, 01:01   Link #4
Voceane

In the game, he use telekinesis but that does not mean that in the manga he can use it too. After waking up and they talk to him about his power, he does not want telekinesis but want the same ability Miu. This is why I think it has the power to copy instead. Ie. the ability to use the powers of the other vampires around. With this he can use telekinesis when Miu is around but he can use steelblood too when he shield Miiko.
Old 2012-11-24, 18:53   Link #5
Iron Maw
Banned

After reading all 8 chapters, I think it's fairly clear that Yuuto isn't a Lycanthrope, since he had always been human (atleast mostly) and the Vampire Eater sounds like someone who literally eats other Vampires. He only bit the one and hasn't even manifested the power that should come with it.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-11-24 at 19:23.
Old 2012-11-24, 19:02   Link #6
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
After reading all 8 chapters, I think it's fairly clear that Yuuto isn't a Lycanthrope, since he had always been human (atleast mostly) and the Vampire Eater sounds like someone who literally eats other Vampires. He only bit the one and hasn't even manifested the power should come with it.
It depends, maybe his Lycanthropy was a dormant trait and it only manifested after he bit her. I too don't think he is one though, it's just a possibility.

Also I don't think it's a simple copy ability either since he used that body change ability to protect miko girl. Am I forgetting someone with that ability that he saw?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-11-24, 19:31   Link #7
Iron Maw
Banned

No, that's new and unique ability to him so far. Which is one of the reasons why I don't think he's a Lycanthrope, not in the traditional sense anyway. Quite a few people like Dr. Oujo (I think?) also mention his transformation to a Vampire was a little different than others too.

Perhaps one of Yuuto's parents or ancestors might have been a Lycan or Vampire? Forming a sort new dominant breed.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-11-24 at 19:45.
Old 2012-11-24, 19:40   Link #8
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I'm guessing he is one who just has to see the ability to use it. kinda like a copy cat ability.
Old 2012-11-25, 00:08   Link #9
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I'm guessing he is one who just has to see the ability to use it. kinda like a copy cat ability.
Except like what we just said he never saw someone use a body transform ability yet he used one to protect the miko girl.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-01-24, 22:16   Link #10
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Somehow I think this will get an anime...
Don't ask me why its jsut a hunch lol.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2013-01-24, 22:57   Link #11
Iron Maw
Banned

It could happen, a manga/VN/LN doesn't need to be incredibly popular to get one nowadays. Just marketable.
Old 2013-05-28, 03:33   Link #12
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

i want this to be animated!

Tags
comedy, ecchi, supernatural