AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-11, 21:43   Link #18501
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Spoiler for 37:
Spoiler for 37:
Old 2010-12-12, 02:39   Link #18502
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Spoiler for 37:

@Magin

Spoiler for 37:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 08:44   Link #18503
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 37:

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-12-12 at 09:07.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 12:08   Link #18504
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Spoiler for 37:
Old 2010-12-13, 09:54   Link #18505
tyler101

hey what website is everybody reading ch37
tyler101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 01:31   Link #18506
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
It still isn't out yet, so there isn't a good answer for that right now.
Old 2010-12-14, 05:37   Link #18507
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler101 View Post
hey what website is everybody reading ch37
Rosario is licensed, so don't ask where to find it illegally. You'll have to search on your own.
Old 2010-12-14, 06:46   Link #18508
ShiroiRyu

37 : 2D is not perversion, it's romance !

Spoiler for 37:

Loved the beginning, the middle and the ending. XD
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 07:29   Link #18509
Chris38

Spoiler for 37:
Old 2010-12-14, 07:50   Link #18510
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Damn, Akua can be pretty moe when she tries.

I guess we'll find out Fairy Tale's motive next chapter..
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 09:04   Link #18511
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Oh snap! I was right... they were right there.

But oh man, Mooookaaaa!!!!!

I do think Tsukune could have tried a little harder to stop her though.
Old 2010-12-14, 09:34   Link #18512
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Again, I really feel like Ikeda is just stalling the series out now as long as he can. This whole arc has been going on for way too long and it doesn't look like it's going to be resolved this century. :\

I really do miss my romantic harem comedy. Let all this action crap stay in Bleach and Naruto, please. A little I don't mind, but this is turning more and more into a pure action series, which I find boring (which was one of the big reasons I stopped reading Mahou Sensei Negima).
Old 2010-12-14, 09:37   Link #18513
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Again, I really feel like Ikeda is just stalling the series out now as long as he can. This whole arc has been going on for way too long and it doesn't look like it's going to be resolved this century. :\

I really do miss my romantic harem comedy. Let all this action crap stay in Bleach and Naruto, please. A little I don't mind, but this is turning more and more into a pure action series, which I find boring (which was one of the big reasons I stopped reading Mahou Sensei Negima).
You're in the minority. There are plenty who thoroughly enjoy the action in Negima.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 09:40   Link #18514
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
You're in the minority. There are plenty who thoroughly enjoy the action in Negima.
I know that. It's just not my thing. Action is fine... but the action in Negima I find really boring, especially when he stalls with tournament arcs and chapters filled with 1000000 speech bubbles. Note: I HATED Dragonball and it's sequels.

Of course, I'm also sick of watching Tsukune get bailed out of situation after situation by others while he just flounders around in depression. He's contributed NOTHING this entire arc except crying like a baby for Moka.

She left you, Tsukune, after barely thinking about it and obviously not trusting in your strength. Get over it. Grab Kurumu and have some fun.
Old 2010-12-14, 09:49   Link #18515
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
I know that. It's just not my thing. Action is fine... but the action in Negima I find really boring, especially when he stalls with tournament arcs and chapters filled with 1000000 speech bubbles. Note: I HATED Dragonball and it's sequels.

Of course, I'm also sick of watching Tsukune get bailed out of situation after situation by others while he just flounders around in depression. He's contributed NOTHING this entire arc except crying like a baby for Moka.

She left you, Tsukune, after barely thinking about it and obviously not trusting in your strength. Get over it. Grab Kurumu and have some fun.
*hasn't read translation yet*

To me, it looks more like Moka left to protect the others from harm than anything else, not because she had no feelings toward Tsukune and the others. She did something very similar before during the mirror arc (remember that mirror that revealed one's true form when you looked at it?) by using the mirror so that Tsukune wouldn't have to get involved anymore. It's the same idea in this chapter except on a grander scale of things. Tsukune doesn't like it and that's why he's gonna chase after her despite everything.

If there's any other reason why she left, it's because Akuha is the best person from which to learn what happened to Akasha and the rest of her family, and that's something she can't get from Tsukune. One thing I really hope for is that Moka doesn't suddenly pull a Sasuke and leave her friends because she's way too fixated on her past.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 09:52   Link #18516
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
*hasn't read translation yet*

To me, it looks more like Moka left to protect the others from harm than anything else, not because she had no feelings toward Tsukune and the others. She did something very similar before during the mirror arc (remember that mirror that revealed one's true form when you looked at it?) by using the mirror so that Tsukune wouldn't have to get involved anymore. It's the same idea in this chapter except on a grander scale of things. Tsukune doesn't like it and that's why he's gonna chase after her despite everything.
I know, I'm venting a bit at the very cliche plot point here. She did give up really quickly, though, without even attempting a fight. Again, I just see this whole thing as a way to stall the series.

After the flashback arc, I just wanted my two leads back in action and as soon as it happens, they get split up again. Feels like it's never going to end and frankly, I don't feel like waiting another year or more for this to finish, especially after already being at it for about a year.

Reminds me of the horrible past arc in Kurohime that completely ruined the manga for me.
Old 2010-12-14, 09:53   Link #18517
Shadow5YA

Quote:

It's Moka or nothing. You should know as well as I do that both Kurumu and Mizore would be pissed at Tsukune if he abandoned Moka now. They saw the same thing he did. Moka is their friend before their rival in love.

Moka isn't the one to blame either. If Touhou Fuhai isn't able to defeat Akua without any casualties, do you honestly believe Tsukune could?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 09:54   Link #18518
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
I know, I'm venting a bit at the very cliche plot point here. She did give up really quickly, though, without even attempting a fight. Again, I just see this whole thing as a way to stall the series.

After the flashback arc, I just wanted my two leads back in action and as soon as it happens, they get split up again. Feels like it's never going to end and frankly, I don't feel like waiting another year or more for this to finish, especially after already being at it for about a year.

Reminds me of the horrible past arc in Kurohime that completely ruined the manga for me.
I do know where you're coming from. I feel that this arc was dragged out quite a bit and I felt a little disappointed with Moka. I seriously thought she was gonna RAGE on Akuha. And the other thing that's illogical as that she did it to protect the others when Fuhai-sensei was clearly just about to pwn Akuha's ass. She didn't need to protect anyone.

Last edited by Tsuyoshi; 2010-12-14 at 10:04.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 10:06   Link #18519
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
I do know where you're coming from. I feel that this arc was dragged out quite a bit and I felt a little disappointed with Moka. I seriously thought she was gonna RAGE on Akuha. And the other thing that's illogical as that she did it to protect the others when Fuhai-sensei was clearly just about to pwn her ass. She didn't need to protect anyone.
Yeah, I noticed that, too. Couldn't Moka protect the hostages while Fuhai fought or vice-versa? If Fuhai can move so fast he can get behind Akuha before she even notices, then he should easily be able to get to his kids before anything happened to them, especially if Moka is fighting Akuha. Plot-induced stupidity right there. Or for some strange reason, she WANTED to go with Akuha and was just using the hostages as an excuse. And I really don't want to spend the next 4-5 chapters on a training arc while Tsukune learns to control his powers or whatever. It's just going to drag things on longer.
Old 2010-12-14, 10:07   Link #18520
Dingoriley

I agree with the fact that he is going to undergo some kind of transformation but the since the guy from book 1 showed his face in front of them. He is going to train Tsukune on how to control his abilities fully allowing him to transform completely into vampire mode. We will see a Tsukune with the same kind of strength as Moka you know the Shinso power, but I don’t think that will happen right away it won’t be until they are in the last battle. As for inner and outer Moka I would like to see both become one they have only hit on the subject once and haven’t pursued it any more. It is probable that they might go back to being 2 Moka’s, but at this point in time it is hard to say. I would like to know what you all think on this also.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire