AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-27, 08:44   Link #12941
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

She doesn't need Tsukune's blood - just a human's blood. Tsukune is the preferable menu choice however.
Old 2010-01-27, 11:22   Link #12942
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

The vampires don't "need" blood in this series, it just something that became habitual for Moka since she met Tsukune. Even when Tsukunes blood became different (he's biologically different now) she still do it out of habit.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 12:16   Link #12943
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
The vampires don't "need" blood in this series, it just something that became habitual for Moka since she met Tsukune. Even when Tsukunes blood became different (he's biologically different now) she still do it out of habit.
Moka has had other blood before. I guess it's more like an optional snack as opposed to a necessary meal.

I was kind of hoping that Tsukune's blood would taste bad after everything. It would provide an interesting obstacle. Now that I think about it...Moka doesn't really suck his blood that much. I miss it, it was always comical.
Old 2010-01-27, 12:53   Link #12944
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

It would've been a great gag if Kokoa pounced on Tsukune to drink his blood every now and then
Old 2010-01-27, 14:35   Link #12945
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:

actually they do since there instincts kick in when tsukune was close and was still pure human. Vampires it seems have discovered ways to ignore the instinctive impulse to drink although outer moka isn't every disciplined in that
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 14:46   Link #12946
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
actually they do since there instincts kick in when tsukune was close and was still pure human. Vampires it seems have discovered ways to ignore the instinctive impulse to drink although outer moka isn't every disciplined in that
Instinct is different than physiological need.

It's no different from someone waving a chocolate chip cookie in front of me.
Old 2010-01-27, 15:53   Link #12947
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

She only needs to drink it every few days (she is anemic after all). Even so, sucking his blood has become a slight more intimate session between them. Here's to still waiting for Inner to take her bite out of Tsukune other than just giving him her blood.
Old 2010-01-27, 16:01   Link #12948
Chris38

I think that in Moka's case her drinking Tsukune's blood has become a physical need. I mean I think that her sucking blood from Tsukune became a addiction since it has already been made apparent that Outer Moka has addiction symptoms if she doesn't take Tsukune's blood for a long period of time. (it was made apparent in chapter 27, I part of the R+V manga - she becomes a little anemic) Now that doesn't mean Inner Moka will have the same symptoms if she doesn't take Tsukune's blood for a longer period of time, but since she has the same body as Outer Moka it's very plausible that the same addiction for Tsukune's blood will also affect Inner Moka and I don't think she will want to decrease her battle potential in the case she becomes a little anemic (the addiction symptoms caused by not sucking Tsukune's blood for a long time)
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 16:11   Link #12949
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I think that in Moka's case her drinking Tsukune's blood has become a physical need. I mean I think that her sucking blood from Tsukune became a addiction since it has already been made apparent that Outer Moka has addiction symptoms if she doesn't take Tsukune's blood for a long period of time. (it was made apparent in chapter 27, I part of the R+V manga - she becomes a little anemic) Now that doesn't mean Inner Moka will have the same symptoms if she doesn't take Tsukune's blood for a longer period of time, but since she has the same body as Outer Moka it's very plausible that the same addiction for Tsukune's blood will also affect Inner Moka and I don't think she will want to decrease her battle potential in the case she becomes a little anemic (the addiction symptoms caused by not sucking Tsukune's blood for a long time)
"It's only because I need to fight, don't get the wrong idea." hahahaha...can you image in? I'm sure it'd be better than how the anime handled it too, that was pretty bad. I laughed a little, but it made more of a joke out of their old ritual. A lot has changed since then.
Old 2010-01-27, 19:59   Link #12950
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Makes think Kokoa and Tsukune have the same will not to suck out blood of another being.
Old 2010-01-28, 04:21   Link #12951
Chris38

I don't think that we can put Tsukune in the same boat as Kokoa or Moka. I mean he has vampire blood but so far we had only two chapter's that mentioned Tsukune having a thirst for blood. I mean he might me controlling himself, but in that case we should get some hints pointing foreword that, but as far as I now there was nothing that mentioned it recently.

Well it might mean that either Tsukune's blood urges are restrained by the Holy Lock or since he is still partially human he doesn't need to suck blood, which is a bit of a shame since I would like to see a bloodthirsty Tsukune. (and I don't mean his rampaging half)

On the matter of Inner Moka's blood sucking do you think that she might restrain herself, because her bloodlust is much stronger then in her Outer form and she's worried that she might suck Tsukune dry ? Since, I'm sure that Inner Moka when she has bitten Tskune's neck to transfuse her blood into him. During that time she might have taken a little amount of Tsukune's blood (for example when she bit him), so it's not like she doesn't know how it tastes.
Old 2010-01-28, 17:13   Link #12952
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune has decided to fight the urge for the sake of others. It'll be interesting to get another chapter or omake showing him resisting the urge again XD
Old 2010-01-30, 00:17   Link #12953
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Knowing Tsukune, he'd probably end up doing things exactly opposite Moka does for blood sucking. So like when Moka goes for him, he's thinking its to kiss, and then she slips past and goes for the neck. He might seem like he's going for the neck but resist and plant a kiss on the cheek or something instead. That kind of thing. Of course that is, IF he can get up his own courage to pull something like that off, but I think it might be possible if instinct is really pulling strongly on him, and he would use the shock of "missing" to force it back.
Old 2010-01-30, 00:29   Link #12954
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Tsukune should suck blood from the inner thigh
Old 2010-01-30, 01:10   Link #12955
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I guess you're a leg man?

Speaking of place to suck blood from, not a lot of people get why vampires sucked blood from the neck, it's pretty funny.
Old 2010-01-30, 01:48   Link #12956
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Because its a major artery there, just like theres a major artery in the inner thigh XP
Old 2010-01-30, 05:55   Link #12957
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Knowing Tsukune, he'd probably end up doing things exactly opposite Moka does for blood sucking. So like when Moka goes for him, he's thinking its to kiss, and then she slips past and goes for the neck. He might seem like he's going for the neck but resist and plant a kiss on the cheek or something instead. That kind of thing. Of course that is, IF he can get up his own courage to pull something like that off, but I think it might be possible if instinct is really pulling strongly on him, and he would use the shock of "missing" to force it back.
Well that does sound like something Tsukune would try to do, now how do you think Moka will react if he does something like that ... since the last time the urge for blood has gotten to Tsukune he touched Moka's leg and even tried to lick (or suck) blood from there, and that was very ... let's say it heated up the atmosphere considerably, so

Quote:
... if Tsukune actually developed a instinct to suck blood from there it would lead to many amusing situations in my opinion ... not to mention the atmosphere it could bring (also if that happened Tsukune would have to suck blood from "someone" in a very secluded area, since I don't think it would be something the girl whose blood Tsukune sucks from would like to do in a public area ) ...

Since, we are already on the topic of blood, do you think that Tsukune's blood in his sealed form (human form ... Tsukune not using his vampire abilities) can be considered human ... I mean I know that his blood's taste has changed, but there was nothing mentioned about it being human blood are vampire blood when Tsukune isn't using his youkai power's. I think it's either vampire blood (that tastes a little differently then Moka's, because it took it's taste from Tsukune's former blood - I mean a taste of blood is caused by what kind of nutriments flow in it, right ?

Since I think that there has been nothing mentioned in this manga yet, that would forbid vampires from taking blood from their own kind (I mean Tsukune technically isn't a vampire, but I think his blood is definitely the part of Tsukune's body that is closest to resembling that part of a vampire's body ) ... another option is that it's a mix of Tsukune's former human blood and the injected into his body, vampire blood - but wouldn't that mean that it's also vampire blood ... since their still basically vampire blood flowing along with remnants of Tsukune's human blood.

So what I want to ask is wouldn't Tsukune be weakened when fighting in his vampire form, since Moka is still sucking blood from Tsukune and as we know the vampire blood is a source of power that is used when the vampire in question is using his abilities, and it probably is the same for Tsukune ... so isn't it weird that he hasn't weakened even when Moka is sucking Tsukune's blood from his body ?
Old 2010-01-30, 05:57   Link #12958
Nowusee
Total Coolness

Thumbs up

I am currently waiting for Chapter 27 in the second season. IT TAKES SO loooooong!!
Nowusee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-30, 06:03   Link #12959
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowusee View Post
I am currently waiting for Chapter 27 in the second season. IT TAKES SO loooooong!!
Unfortunately it might take a little longer since officially the chapter's come out on the third of each month (chapter 27: 3.02.2010), but doesn't mean the will be released according to the schedule, if you know what I mean ... unfortunately we can't do anything but wait a little longer ... sigh ... and in a way the long wait's result in a longer chapter, but sometimes I ask myself if it is worth it ... but, oh well at least chapter 27 is probably going to be interesting, if you remember at what point we where left in the last chapter ...
Old 2010-01-30, 07:41   Link #12960
Kafriel
Senior Guest

We got tons of patience, just take a look at how many replies this thread has
About blood sucking: Moka's the only blood junkie out there, Tsukune only had the munchies for Moka in one chapter (where she ended up biting him instead:P)
Quote:
So what I want to ask is wouldn't Tsukune be weakened when fighting in his vampire form, since Moka is still sucking blood from Tsukune and as we know the vampire blood is a source of power that is used when the vampire in question is using his abilities, and it probably is the same for Tsukune ... so isn't it weird that he hasn't weakened even when Moka is sucking Tsukune's blood from his body ?
How many times has Tsukune had his blood sucked right before a battle? I can only remember being injected with it...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire