Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-14, 01:45   Link #761
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
That would really suck, if some stinking soccer crap would be the reason for it.
The official page however doesn't mention soccer:
http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/sankarea/news/index-j.html
It helps if you look at the sports section then± http://www.tbs.co.jp/euro-soccer/

However, I didn't look at the broadcast time, and it turns out it airs before Acchi Kocchi does (at 11:25 PM to be precise), so...

Quote:
It says that the VAs of Rea (Uchida Maaya), Ranko (Yahagi Sayuri) and Mero (Iguchi Yuka) will have a play in which Rea and Ranko fight for Chihiro. The play will be transmitted live on Tbs.
...this makes more sense. I guess it takes about an hour then, for it to postpone two shows, instead of one.

It would be nice if this play got subbed, too, but I'm pretty sure the chances of that happening are pretty much zero.
Old 2012-06-14, 20:25   Link #762
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Will it include some Ranko boob groping by Rea? : )~~~
That would be a certain highlight, but since it's live action done by the seiyuu, I kinda doubt it.
Old 2012-06-14, 22:51   Link #763
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
That would be a certain highlight, but since it's live action done by the seiyuu, I kinda doubt it.
While I've never had good eyes when it comes to judging boob size,I'm guessing that unlike the character she portrays,there isn't much to grope

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by totoum; 2012-06-20 at 23:59.
totoum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-19, 17:55   Link #764
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
While I've never had good eyes when it comes to judging boob size,I'm guessing that unlike the character she portrays,there isn't much to grope

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Image doesn't show up. Hotlinking images generally is a very *bad* idea, as most times, it won't work.

Looking at the pic from the homepage, it seems there isn't much to grope indeed.
Old 2012-06-20, 23:40   Link #765
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Just started watching this series and I am literally crying inside whilst doing it. Why is the animation in this show so much better than the majority of Fate/Zero's animation? This is Studio Deen for god's sakes. PA Works losing to Studio Deen in terms of animation is just sad.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 23:31   Link #766
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep11:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 01:08   Link #767
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
And oh Wanko... ( -_-)
lol I really enjoyed that scene.

She looked delicious with that smirk on her face
Old 2012-06-22, 01:13   Link #768
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i was expecting Rea to beat the crap ouf the entire Sanka household platoon Enter the Dragon style but it ended up like something out of an h-series, i bet Luluko would either be cringed or jealous of that stabbing scene, luckily for our zombie otaku it was his lower half that was hit not his upper where his vitals should be plus his gea.... er i mean zombie infection sort of helped him, somebody should shop both Ichiro's & Furuya's heads with a Zero mask & our beloved emperor's head.....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 02:33   Link #769
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Oh man , I can't get enough of that bunny and nurse outfit Rea was wearing.

Zombie bunny and nurse ftw!

Aww shucks, looks like the end is here. I'm actually very interested in how this anime will play too.
Old 2012-06-22, 04:46   Link #770
Silverwyrm

So ends my least favorite arc...and the first season (almost), hope they don't just stop it here, it gets so much better
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 05:21   Link #771
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
i was expecting Rea to beat the crap ouf the entire Sanka household platoon Enter the Dragon style....
Roflmao. That would be hilarious.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 07:34   Link #772
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

It was a good episode overall, though I really hoped to see Rea beating some shit. But moe Rea is okay too.
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 10:23   Link #773
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.11

Cat hair boy being drag to room where Rea’s dad challenge to sword fight. While Rea arrive got maid trap to put on random outfits by the maids. Indeed that Rea have no time for this break the chain to rescue cat hair boy.

Meanwhile Cat hair boy vs Rea’s dad in swords give he see this bad idea give reason you are no good cue stab the Cat hair boy in the gut. Rea arrive all shock yet he is ok with hello Bunny of the Dead on Rea & headbutt the father too.

Rea’s dad going why on all of this yet Cat hair boy give more why you are no good especially that Rea want to what is she want to do & not what the father forced on Rea.

After all that Rea’s dad has seen the light to realize that indeed Rea deserve to do whatever she want as long she is safe. Plus don’t take her chastity so all good Rea’s dad let it all be fine now on plane to find cure.

Oh medic for Cat hair boy hello nurse Rea all better with now & oh here Wanko to tell rea she want Cat hair boy too cause she is human & Rea is a zombie.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 11:55   Link #774
ookamigirl

Furuya vs Dan'ichirou in a fencing match for Rea!
Little maid discipline on Rea was just LOL to watch.
OMG! Never though he'd go that far.
Wow, Rea really stepped up and stood up against her father.
Dan'ichirou sure got lectured by those two, maybe he'll change his twisted ways now?
Nurse Rea was a nice sight ^^
Wanko was a bit territorial about Furuya.
It'll be interesting to see those two duke it out over Furuya.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 12:03   Link #775
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
After all that Rea’s dad has seen the light to realize that indeed Rea deserve to do whatever she want as long she is safe. Plus don’t take her chastity so all good Rea’s dad let it all be fine now on plane to find cure.
I do not think Rea's dad really feels Rea should be free, he simply has granted her persmission to be with cat-boy while he tries to find a cure. If he fails to find a cure staying with Furuya would be akin to a dying last wish, but if he finds a cure he will enshrine Rea harder than ever before.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 19:53   Link #776
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I do not think Rea's dad really feels Rea should be free, he simply has granted her persmission to be with cat-boy while he tries to find a cure. If he fails to find a cure staying with Furuya would be akin to a dying last wish, but if he finds a cure he will enshrine Rea harder than ever before.
If that were to be the case then even if he did find a cure, Rea would never accept it.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 20:23   Link #777
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
lol I really enjoyed that scene...
She looked delicious with that smirk on her face
I'll second that emotion!

Quote:
More like a temporary truce. He obviously hasn't changed his ways, nor has he given up his desire to be the only one to "mix genes" with his own daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If that were to be the case then even if he did find a cure, Rea would never accept it.
Rea isn't the brightest star in the sky (nor is cat-boy), so she might not realize his intentions until it's too late. But that might just lead to more fanservice laden episodes in the mansion.

On another note, what bugged me about this episode was Rea's defenselessness. I know that it was obviously fanservice designed to the pander to the baser elements, but it was pretty unbelievable that Rea was overpowered so easily, and couldn't escape from the two maids while they changed her into the maid costume. They would have had to unshackle her to get the maid uniform on her, so why didn't she use the opportunity to escape? Hard to believe that she would so passively submit. She could've used her overwhelming zombie powers at any time.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 20:41   Link #778
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Uh... I think that cabbie is still waiting for Rea to come back and pay him.

I was sincerely hoping it would turn out that Danichiro is actually a terrible fencer because everyone always lets him win.

Those maids are incredibly well-trained, and stronger than they look. Have you ever tried to get a bunny suit on a girl in shackles while she's kicking? Goddamned impossible.

... What?
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 20:45   Link #779
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
More like a temporary truce. He obviously hasn't changed his ways, nor has he given up his desire to be the only one to "mix genes" with his own daughter.
The bright side of Rea dying is that her ovaries are rendered infertile, so even if she comes back to life her father will never get the chance to mix genes with her.

Quote:
On another note, what bugged me about this episode was Rea's defenselessness. I know that it was obviously fanservice designed to the pander to the baser elements, but it was pretty unbelievable that Rea was overpowered so easily, and couldn't escape from the two maids while they changed her into the maid costume. They would have had to unshackle her to get the maid uniform on her, so why didn't she use the opportunity to escape? Hard to believe that she would so passively submit. She could've used her overwhelming zombie powers at any time.
Rea is a princess taking directly from a fairty tales book, harming other people is alien to her nature, I am sure when she was waving the park bench at her dads goons she made sure she would NOT hit them, I am sure her shackes were never undone and the whole time she was exerting strengt until they broke in pieces.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-22, 20:55   Link #780
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post

Those maids are incredibly well-trained, and stronger than they look. Have you ever tried to get a bunny suit on a girl in shackles while she's kicking? Goddamned impossible.

No I can't say that I have- what difficulties did you experienced ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, slice-of-unlife, supernatural, zombie moe, zombies