AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Old 2013-09-29, 05:23   Link #1121
LazyHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Does not feel even close to a warmup IMO...
Even Baba managed to defeat Kongou. And comparing STUDY to Gensei is an insult to the Kiharas.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 16:36   Link #1122
Flere821
Lurker

Well, I finished watching the last episode of Railgun S, and nice to see Liberal Arts City arc being referenced to I'll skip the complaints I have for this arc, it's not like I haven't said them before.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 16:38   Link #1123
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Yeah. Hopefully they'll open with Liberal Arts City then do the current arc. That way they won't have time for another anime original arc.
Old 2013-09-29, 18:49   Link #1124
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

I can't believe I didn't notice the placement of the cloud in the background the first time.

Images
Fre nda
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
pkmntrainer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-29, 22:30   Link #1125
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

"Janie isn't even at 2% capacity yet" Foreshadowing!!!!

"Humans have fatigue. It doesn't matter how strong they are if you have enough things tiring them down, then they can't win."

^ I swear: That is the largest foreshadowing ever seen to mankind. That was either studied by Team Railgun or Kamachi definitely supplied that idea to them... I'm not accepting anything else.

Artificial meltdowner = Five Over... says Dniv as he watches subtitles for the first time. I am starting to get angry at people saying that this either wasn't written by Kamachi or that Nagai didn't do his homework.

Also, if the robot isn't that hard to use because it's well-made (something I'm sure AC could easily do... then it wouldn't be that that hard to learn how to use it quickly...)

Episode 24 definitely seemed like Kamachi put a lot intio it...

Last edited by dniv; 2013-09-30 at 00:49.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 02:10   Link #1126
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Artificial meltdowner = Five Over...
It looks more like FIVE_BELOW to me

One giant robot that can only fire 1 beam per time???

To call it FIVE_OVER, they need to upgrade it to be able to fire 5-10 beams at once Oh, give it 360 degrees Mealdown barrier too. :P
Old 2013-09-30, 02:17   Link #1127
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
It looks more like FIVE_BELOW to me

One giant robot that can only fire 1 beam per time???

To call it FIVE_OVER, they need to upgrade it to be able to fire 5-10 beams at once Oh, give it 360 degrees Mealdown barrier too. :P
Definitely agree FIVE_UNDER. It should so be a thing.
Old 2013-09-30, 10:10   Link #1128
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmntrainer7 View Post
I can't believe I didn't notice the placement of the cloud in the background the first time.

Images
Fre nda

Such ironic coincidence.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 16:15   Link #1129
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
"Humans have fatigue. It doesn't matter how strong they are if you have enough things tiring them down, then they can't win."

^ I swear: That is the largest foreshadowing ever seen to mankind. That was either studied by Team Railgun or Kamachi definitely supplied that idea to them... I'm not accepting anything else.
What foreshadowing? The only thing I was thinking at that part was "BS, if it was Accelerator here one footstomp shockwave would have cleared out your entire stock of robots >.>", among other such scenes that made me feel this was pretty much 'Index-lite with more swimsuit scenes'.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 16:21   Link #1130
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmntrainer7 View Post

Images
Fre nda
I don't get it.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 16:30   Link #1131
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
I don't get it.
I think it pertains to her death....
Shinhwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 16:32   Link #1132
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
... OH. I see the line and yeah...
Her death going to be so gruesome....
Shinhwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-30, 17:07   Link #1133
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
What foreshadowing? The only thing I was thinking at that part was "BS, if it was Accelerator here one footstomp shockwave would have cleared out your entire stock of robots >.>", among other such scenes that made me feel this was pretty much 'Index-lite with more swimsuit scenes'.
Roaches ??? Granted. I wanted to see the connection, so I may just be interpreting it to be there. If you don't see it, maybe it isn't that obvious?

Yakumi-> Saiai. (That's what I got)...
Old 2013-10-01, 05:09   Link #1134
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
"Janie isn't even at 2% capacity yet" Foreshadowing!!!!

Artificial meltdowner = Five Over... says Dniv as he watches subtitles for the first time. I am starting to get angry at people saying that this either wasn't written by Kamachi or that Nagai didn't do his homework.

Also, if the robot isn't that hard to use because it's well-made (something I'm sure AC could easily do... then it wouldn't be that that hard to learn how to use it quickly...)

Episode 24 definitely seemed like Kamachi put a lot intio it...
sigh
Dniv, just how do you see foreshadowing? You're kinda pulling at straws here, seeing correlation where there is none. Listen, I know you want to convince yourself that the 2nd half of Railgun is somewhat written by Kamachi, or is somehow important to the Raildex continuity, but just...no.

Break those illusions of yours, and realize that you just like the arc because you like it, don't try to somehow magically connect it to the rest of the Verse when it is too contradictory to fit. Not wanting to be a dick, but there are limits to how much someone can try to cling onto a lost cause...
This is nine! Nine! This is nine! Nine! This is ten! Ten! We have killed your friends! Every friend is now dead! This is six! Six! ... Eighteen! This is now eighteen! Take cover when the siren sounds! This is four! Four! ... Five! This is five! Ignore the siren! Even if you leave this room, you can never leave this room! Eight! This is eight! ... Six, this is six. This is goddamn fucking six!
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 14:33   Link #1135
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Hmmm... I've been thinking... After Daihansensai arc could we just take back all the Index Material stuff from here? We'll need all the Level 5s that we loan them including Mikoto.

Saten would be the new Protagonist and we can call this series "To Aru Kagaku no Nichijou" or something.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 15:45   Link #1136
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hmmm... I've been thinking... After Daihansensai arc could we just take back all the Index Material stuff from here? We'll need all the Level 5s that we loan them including Mikoto.

Saten would be the new Protagonist and we can call this series "To Aru Kagaku no Nichijou" or something.
I'm sure a bunch of people will be okay with that so I don't see why not. Saten is some sort of unexplainable messiah with a bat.

We'll definitely be needing them.
Old 2013-10-01, 15:52   Link #1137
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I'm sure a bunch of people will be okay with that so I don't see why not. Saten is some sort of unexplainable messiah with a bat.

We'll definitely be needing them.
Alright so we have Saten as the protagonist, if people are really insistence about keeping it a four girl team, just have Misaka Imouto #20 000 replace her.

Wouldn't even know the difference.

Kongou's trio would be some friend-rival girl gang.

Judgement duty would be to direct traffic at an elementary school.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-01, 16:06   Link #1138
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Alright so we have Saten as the protagonist, if people are really insistence about keeping it a four girl team, just have Misaka Imouto #20 000 replace her.

Wouldn't even know the difference.

Kongou's trio would be some friend-rival girl gang.

Judgement duty would be to direct traffic at an elementary school.
Power of friendship, emotional, 100% Haruue, perfect.
Old 2013-10-01, 19:02   Link #1139
Gray Servant

Just have Uiharu and Saten eating ice cream for the entire season, no one will tell the difference.
Gray Servant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-02, 03:17   Link #1140
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

I'm still pretty new to Toaruverse here, so do use spoiler tags for events beyond Index I anime.

I read the Railgun manga up to 62 yesterday, so two questions:

-Is 63+ available in Chinese/Japanese?

-How much does the manga differ from Railgun anime?
=Subquestion: is it worth it to skip Index anime I&II and just go straight for Railgun and Index LNs?
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote