3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.25%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-11-23, 09:02   Link #21
GoTz
Deleted

Hah Sai is a funny guy...

Lovely animation style, hopefully it sticks!!!

Currently Watching:Bleach, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ou, Code Geass 2, Macross Frontier, KGNE, Higurashi,
Kanon 2006,
Top Favorites:Scrapped Princess, Wolf's Rain, Juuni Kokki, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Serei no Moribito, Death Note, Eureka Seven, Claymore
GoTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 09:09   Link #22
benji000
You are not Gundam

LOL i like Sai now, but that picture book hints character development (Maybe another bad childhood thing)

8/10
benji000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 09:10   Link #23
EoT
~~

Yeah as stated above not much happened at all, nothing we didn't know already. Next week is a hour long so i assume first 35mins will involve talking and walking then the last 7 mins or so will consist of confrontation.. well i hope not
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 09:37   Link #24
minhtam1638
Missing In Action

Send a message via AIM to minhtam1638
Oh, geez, I don't know if I want to watch next weeks episode... that "swag" grabber...
minhtam1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 11:58   Link #25
Psychotic
Nothing important

Less filler than usually, 7/10
Psychotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 12:46   Link #26
Naotaka
Sensei

You know I liked Sai a lot when I first read the manga, but watching him be the wonderful prick that he is in the anime is just that much better.
Naotaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 13:04   Link #27
kimbokasteniv

Well I guess they got some new animators. I can't remember the last episode were I saw so many different facial expressions - that were actually done well.
But was the video quality lower in this episode, or did they just change some of their encoding settings?

And about the next episode... three naked guys in the same bath, and Naruto going completely red - I take it Sai is going to reveal his gayness?
kimbokasteniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 13:06   Link #28
Kakosan

Did you guys noticed the change in the way Sakura feels about Sasuke? It seems that right now the biggest Sasuke fan is Naruto!
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 14:04   Link #29
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Well it was kinda cute seeing her (sakura) reaction to when Naruto was saying Sasuke is way cooler than Sai. She seemed so happy there I couldn't help but smile a little at it.
Old 2007-11-23, 16:41   Link #30
digitalmaster287

Wow Sai is such an asshole...Oh well at least the next episode will have some action. As for this one, good jokes all around but a lot of talking so 7/10.
digitalmaster287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 17:09   Link #31
Pentium
Uchiha

The animation style was perfect and I think this could be seen particularly well when at the Hospital - J-Man and Kakashi as well as when Naruto looks at the picture of Team 10 great stuff. However, I was expecting a little more didn't really cover anything apart from when J-Man shows what Naruto did to him in 4 tail mode.

I was surprised about an hour long episode being shown next week considering how its always been a week delay then hour long special I had to check the calendar a few times before I believed it!

Hope we at least arrive at the Bridge next week

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-23, 17:18   Link #32
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
^ I doubt that. Check the episode titles for any indication.
Old 2007-11-24, 02:17   Link #33
wsheit
Combating Spoiler Scum

Others have said it, but that was an excellent build-up episode. The animation was perfect...the fluidity of Naruto and his kunai took me by surprise. The story continues to develop in interesting ways- I can't wait to see how the Danzou subplot hurts/aids the efforts of Konoha to defeat Akatsuki. The past 10 eps have really gotten me excited about the show again; I've started back at the beginning to rewatch it all.
Old 2007-11-24, 07:11   Link #34
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naotaka View Post
You know I liked Sai a lot when I first read the manga, but watching him be the wonderful prick that he is in the anime is just that much better.
Yup.. I agree, seeing him animated and smiling just made me smile along like him as well.

He probably became one of my favourite character one day
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 12:24   Link #35
safi-schaf

Send a message via ICQ to safi-schaf Send a message via MSN to safi-schaf
this episode was really fun, but it happened not much, so 7/10
i hate sai :P when he is this way .... i hope he'll fall in a deeeeeeep hole and never come back again.........
safi-schaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 15:32   Link #36
tabun
rawr!

Haha, I read the manga up to the point where Naruto meets Sai a few months ago and decided to stop reading it right there - because I thought that animated, with the right intonation and emphasis in his voice, this must be quite hilarious.
I have not been disappointed! And he seems to have some background to flesh out later to boot! I am intrigued... intrigued enough to continue with the manga to find out what's up next? NO! I will enjoy every minute of it - which is something I thought I'd probably never say about Naruto ever again.

Also, I am satisfied by the pacing of the show. It is better to have less development per episode than have the anime catch up to the manga too fast again. Another 50+ episodes of fillers would kill my interest for good this time!
Although... if the fillers would feature the new-and-improved Hinata, I might just like the idea
Old 2007-11-24, 17:59   Link #37
Razz

Good episode. Naruto has been delivering the past few weeks

What is next week's episode called? I can't wait for them to reach their destination.
Razz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-24, 19:09   Link #38
digitalmaster287

I hope they actually reach the bridge next episode...
digitalmaster287 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 13:36   Link #39
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

So Naruto has already reached four tails of the Kyuubi. And it seems Jiraiya barely escape with his life, I would like to see Naruto with four tails animated.What kind of transformation would that be?
Old 2007-11-25, 19:22   Link #40
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kankel View Post
So Naruto has already reached four tails of the Kyuubi. And it seems Jiraiya barely escape with his life, I would like to see Naruto with four tails animated.What kind of transformation would that be?
ummm wouldn't it just be the same as all those other transformations except with 4 tails.. Good ep, Jiraiya really took a beating from Naruto transforming it looks.

It's funny that the other time Jiraiya was that badly hurt was from peaking and then Tsunade beat the crap out of him haha.