AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-10-18, 00:36   Link #34681
Sunder the Gold

It's sex for her.

It occurs to me to wonder if Yuuno finds being a tiny little ferret colder than being a human being, and he's fine with perching on people's bodies because it's warmer.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 01:08   Link #34682
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
It's sex for her.

It occurs to me to wonder if Yuuno finds being a tiny little ferret colder than being a human being, and he's fine with perching on people's bodies because it's warmer.
Battling Yuuno is like dominating him in XXX for Signum.

lol Vita has been dominated by Yuuno XD
Old 2011-10-18, 01:11   Link #34683
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Most definitely sex.

That being said, your chapter three should probably mention that someone saw their fight. I'm curious to know how Vita would react, or how stunned Zwei is (Although most likely out of question), or even Nanoha's amusement.

That being said, Fate would most likely be stomped when she face Signum next time.

I do not wish to see charas like Shari though. It would make things uninteresting.

And I cannot stop thinking something unrelated to 18+, damn. In the beginning parts of Chapter 12 I had accidentally written a rumor how Yuuno got personally circumcized by Hayate for breaking her golden rule, before deleting it. Sigh.
Old 2011-10-18, 01:38   Link #34684
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Yuuno is making his way to become Leonidas xD

....Signum's morning routine was pretty amusing.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 05:54   Link #34685
Mr Coin
Heads or Tails?

I couldn't help myself but think of Yuuno singing: "I just had sex!"

Yuuno as Leonidas: Fund it!
Mr Coin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 06:33   Link #34686
Filraen
Big Damn Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Hey guys! It's been 1 year (yesterday) since I started Blood That Flows!

Hooray!

Nanya-muse: WHEE! *Glomps DC-muse* I'm SOOO HAPPY!
DC-muse: ... Well, this time, I think you did good.
Nanya-muse: YAY! *HUGS*
DC-muse: AAAAAIIIIRRR!!

Peek's Mini-Arcs:

Yagami Mid Four Dwell Takamachi Scrya Fatherhood Harlaown Dreams Dance Healing Twins Advice History Onwards Mr Snuggles Omake

Cycle Start

Cycle 2

Cycle 3

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Peek - Cycle End:

Spoiler for Comments:
One year.. This little crossover has grown quite big, huh?

Wait, was RH who mentioned the bet to everybody? Thoth is a bad influence on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
Still, that was a really good chapter and it'll be interesting to see how Subaru develops with Yuuno as her idol instead of Nanoha. Also Ginga's antagonism towards Nanoha.
I always thought Subaru's defining moment in this fic was the realization of how Quint got when she couldn't walk. In the chapter Subaru already mentioned she wanted to join the Bureau. Thinking that, who rescues Subaru was mostly unimportant as she won't develop (as strong feelings of?) admiration for her rescuer.

Quote:
I am unable to find chapter 1 of this monster, but it is uploaded on ff.net.

After quite a bit of work, here comes chapter 2 of Swords and Shields. I think that I lost my mind in there somewhere. @_@

Spoiler for Swords and Shields: Chapter 2:
So you continued it Really nice piece.

- While accurate, the word "chibi" felt out of place. ("caricature"/"drawing"?)

- Shamal had a few errands to run on Mid-Childa and her Lady (on planet? I thought they already are on Mid)

- Vita had donned her uniform before heading off on her motorbike to the nearest teleportation facility. The bike had been a collective gift to the redhead from her family and friends on her 16th birthday. (it feels weird the mention of birthdays for the Wolkenritter)

- the woman who had just spoken was not just beautiful like a blade, but just as deadly. (my lack of English use asks if "but" is he right word there)
Filraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 06:33   Link #34687
vic-vic

Quote:

After quite a bit of work, here comes chapter 2 of Swords and Shields. I think that I lost my mind in there somewhere. @_@

Seems that Yuuno really like the battle-hungry girls like Nanoha or Signum? But battle scene was nicely done ans showed respectable battle-styles of both combatants. Family scene also was neat, crafty shameless hayate always for win.

Thought I really like Cypha because she showed Signum dark side of battle lust. Or, to be more correct, plunge this knowledge into her stomach.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 09:56   Link #34688
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by vic-vic View Post
Thought I really like Cypha because she showed Signum dark side of battle lust. Or, to be more correct, plunge this knowledge into her stomach.
Fair enough, sadly, Signum's answer to the lesson was very poor and lacking of any motivation.

Here, on the other hand....

~The ASFB~

Last edited by Akiyoshi; 2011-10-18 at 10:15.
Old 2011-10-18, 11:26   Link #34689
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filraen View Post
Wait, was RH who mentioned the bet to everybody? Thoth is a bad influence on you.
Thoth is a bad influence on everybody.
Old 2011-10-18, 14:30   Link #34690
Justin_Brett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Fair enough, sadly, Signum's answer to the lesson was very poor and lacking of any motivation, in my illogical and poorly thought out opinion.
There we go, now it's right.
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 19:29   Link #34691
Sunder the Gold

Someone was talking about Yuuno training Els Tamin, the young Kekkai-mage of ViVid.

Now, evidence seems to incidate that fields are a very difficult trick to pull off with either Belka or Midchild Style magic (probably even more so with Belkan).

Perhaps all existing and available reading materials regarding kekkai magic were written by mages who were good or determined enough to figure out how they worked, but NOT by mages who actually knew how to teach, let alone teach through written materials.

Perhaps Nanoha and/or Chrono insisted that Yuuno put both of his talents to work in fixing this problem by writing his own papers, treatises, essays, manuals or books on how to create magical fields and how to apply them in combat.

Els Tamin manages to find a copy of these materials, and thus learns about Yuuno. Before the Inter-City Middle Competition, she reads the book and then seeks him out for more advanced training.

Possibility: Vivio feels quite silly that she never asked Uncle Yuuno for similar training.
Old 2011-10-18, 19:45   Link #34692
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:

Yuuno: I SCORED ONE WITH SIGNUM!

Verossa: Blasphemy!

Chrono: MADNESS!

Yuuno: THIS! IS! MID CHILDA!!! *SHIELD PAWNCH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Someone was talking about Yuuno training Els Tamin, the young Kekkai-mage of ViVid.

Now, evidence seems to incidate that fields are a very difficult trick to pull off with either Belka or Midchild Style magic (probably even more so with Belkan).

Perhaps all existing and available reading materials regarding kekkai magic were written by mages who were good or determined enough to figure out how they worked, but NOT by mages who actually knew how to teach, let alone teach through written materials.

Perhaps Nanoha and/or Chrono insisted that Yuuno put both of his talents to work in fixing this problem by writing his own papers, treatises, essays, manuals or books on how to create magical fields and how to apply them in combat.

Els Tamin manages to find a copy of these materials, and thus learns about Yuuno. Before the Inter-City Middle Competition, she reads the book and then seeks him out for more advanced training.

Possibility: Vivio feels quite silly that she never asked Uncle Yuuno for similar training.
I'm the one proposed the idea, but still a little confused how to put it so it can makes sense.
Old 2011-10-18, 19:57   Link #34693
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Yuuno: I SCORED ONE WITH SIGNUM!

Verossa: Blasphemy!

Chrono: MADNESS!

Yuuno: THIS! IS! MID CHILDA!!! *SHIELD PAWNCH*
Hah!

Quote:
I'm the one proposed the idea, but still a little confused how to put it so it can makes sense.
Did you want her to seek training with him before or after the tournament in ViVid?

Also, some thoughts that came up in another forum, relevant to Leave of Absence.

Quote:
Reinforce Zwei is still growing up, yes?
Mentally, yes.

Beyond that, Reinforce Zwei does seem to be maturing in some unknown way. In her first appearance, she could only generate a holographic image of herself... or so it seemed. It ALSO seemed like her physical form was the standby mode of Hayate's Swordcross staff. Perhaps it originally was. Later, in StrikerS, she has a physical but tiny form -- she can grow larger, but wishes to conserve energy. Later still, in ViVid, she is casually assuming a larger form.

Either Zwei's programming is becoming more sophisticated over time, through learning and/or upgrades, or perhaps her linker core is maturing and growing. Perhaps both.

Or perhaps because of the dangerous risks posed by Unison Devices, the TSAB required Hayate to deliberately limit Zwei's capabilities, gradually unlocking more of Zwei's power as the higher ups became increasingly convinced that the Device would not prove to be a problem.
Old 2011-10-18, 20:07   Link #34694
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
On a more down-to-earth reason, it fucking sucks to write battles with barriers when it is easier to go with BIG BEAMS and PUNCHES. So the writers gets lazy.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-18, 20:32   Link #34695
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
I had a HILARIOUS thought...

But it's for a one-shot.

I shall have to do it later!

Peek's Mini-Arcs:

Yagami Mid Four Dwell Takamachi Scrya Fatherhood Harlaown Dreams Dance Healing Twins Advice History Onwards Mr Snuggles Omake Cycle

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Peek - Playdate Start:

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.

Last edited by Nanya01; 2011-10-20 at 10:23. Reason: Added content
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-19, 09:24   Link #34696
yuiseppe
Cute things, sharp teeth.

Alright, it's been entirely too quiet on the HayatexVivio front.

So here's my little contribution - set to the song 'Share' by Kicell written by Kanno Yoko. An AU scenario, if you will.

"Forgive me, I never wished to see you cry. I'll listen to you, so tell me all..."

I would draw Vivio in, but I think this works better if I leave it to your interpretation (no it's not just because I'm lazy)

Spoiler for Tell me all:
Old 2011-10-19, 09:34   Link #34697
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

The post is actually more suitable for the Image thread, but we'll humbly accept it as a token of inspiration. xD
Old 2011-10-19, 12:49   Link #34698
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Yuuno as Leonidas is a hilarious image. As is the domination imagery.

I'll be taking into account many of everyone's comments for SnS chapter 3.

Fresh from the forge come three omakes for Nanya's Blood that Flows. Bwahaha!

Spoiler for Massage:

Spoiler for Vita's Part Time Job:

Spoiler for Mobile Mage Nanoha:
Old 2011-10-19, 12:57   Link #34699
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

I hope you manage to keep the good balance you mantained between Yuuno and Signum's progress during this experiment.

~The ASFB~
Old 2011-10-19, 14:05   Link #34700
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
I had a HILARIOUS thought...

But it's for a one-shot.

I shall have to do it later!

Peek's Mini-Arcs:

Yagami Mid Four Dwell Takamachi Scrya Fatherhood Harlaown Dreams Dance Healing Twins Advice History Onwards Mr Snuggles Omake Cycle

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Peek - Playdate Start:
Back to the red world eh? About time I suppose, we can't have everyone here when the bad people come back again can we?
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha