AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 12 20.69%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 39.66%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 25.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.34%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.45%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-03, 19:09   Link #81
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
And I have proposal for a new pairing, Leerin and Selvaris, they look good together and you know it, better than Layfon x Leerin at least.
Are you picking a fight? This will become war! Layfon X Leerin! Layfon X Leerin! Muhahahahaha. Anyway, seriously, they would not look good together I think.
Old 2009-03-03, 19:21   Link #82
TrueKnight

It’s not that far stretched. Look, Selvaris is a subject of the Queen who was ordered to guard Leerin, this mean Selvaris is the Queen’s invisible hand for guarding Leerin. The Queen has hots on Leerin, so she must’ve ordered Selvaris who’s babysitting Leerin to do the same.
Old 2009-03-03, 19:26   Link #83
Enternal

Quote:
It’s not that far stretched. Look, Selvaris is a subject of the Queen who was ordered to guard Leerin, this mean Selvaris is the Queen’s invisible hand for guarding Leerin. The Queen has hots on Leerin, so she must’ve ordered Selvaris who’s babysitting Leerin to do the same.
Woah! That's crazy logic! You see, if the queen has the hots for Leerin, Leerin is hands off for everyone except for the queen's own hands.
Old 2009-03-03, 20:03   Link #84
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Wow great ep it looks like next ep people will start realising how awesome leyfon is with them discovering he's a heaven's blade reciever.
Old 2009-03-03, 20:47   Link #85
CybEssen
A gentle ripple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Are you picking a fight? This will become war! Layfon X Leerin! Layfon X Leerin! Muhahahahaha. Anyway, seriously, they would not look good together I think.
Crush the rebels!

Quote:
Woah! That's crazy logic! You see, if the queen has the hots for Leerin, Leerin is hands off for everyone except for the queen's own hands.
That's not the only thing the queen's hands will be grabbing.
Old 2009-03-03, 21:04   Link #86
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ”holyman282”
Wow great ep it looks like next ep people will start realising how awesome leyfon is with them discovering he's a heaven's blade reciever.
Or being a complete dick and hard on him. Gorneo already realizes his prowess while Chanten is being stupid and try to stabbed Fon-fon from the back, I’d say bring it on bitch and we’ll see who’s going to kingdom come first.

I can imagine it like this with Nina, ‘why would a godlike ‘Heaven Blade’ be in a weakling squad like us?’ and went emo all again on ‘Layfon should’ve been in a better squad’ before finally snap ‘we are a team and should support each other no matter what past we have!’.
Old 2009-03-03, 21:08   Link #87
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Finally, finished downloading and finished watching it... during class. Meh the class is a boring subject anyway so I'll be half-attentive anyway at least. (DO NOT BE LIKE ME, DOING IT.)

Ep 8 notes. Whooo hoooo.

Spoiler for EP 8 notes:
Old 2009-03-04, 00:26   Link #88
Saasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokolores View Post
actually that letter Layfon send shouldn't make shippers happy in the least. Really, that line about how he wishes her well with whatever she's doing sounds as if he really doesn't expect to see her again and isn't bothered all that much.
Actually, she didnt read aloud the whole letter, did she? Just one sentence from it. We dont know what else was in it. In any case, even if it was a one-sentence letter, it still seems sweet to me. He's happy for her that atleast she's found her niche in life while he himself is struggling to find his own path.

Dont see why its not something we shoud be happy abt or how it sounds like he isnt bothered by the fact that he may not ever see her. Isnt the point of keeping in touch with someone & exchanging letters with them to keep the hope alive that you'll someday meet this person whether it's a friend or a lover?
Old 2009-03-04, 00:40   Link #89
Yaluen
銀髪冒險家兼少女殺手

Quote:
I can imagine it like this with Nina, ‘why would a godlike ‘Heaven Blade’ be in a weakling squad like us?’ and went emo all again on ‘Layfon should’ve been in a better squad’ before finally snap ‘we are a team and should support each other no matter what past we have!’.
It's like the domino effect: Layfon's going to be the first to go emo, followed up by Nina, then Feli, and ends with the three girl squad (the guys wouldn't matter/care) . May last an episode or two for the entire sequence to roll out, ending with someone slapping/motivate Layfon to his senses (those are always fun to watch), resulting in major ship tease for whichever female (or male, but...) character that "someone" may be
Old 2009-03-04, 01:43   Link #90
Bordix

Layfon's sin must be one of those, "you misunderstood, I only did that for the greater good" or something like that....

Oh yeah and Felli is owning that monkey girl! (which kinda reminds me of Hiyori from bleach. A Lot). About the Ingrish stuff, I just can't see how their gonna tie it with Layfon and co.
Old 2009-03-04, 02:10   Link #91
zibi88

Quote:
Because she was rich and did not need to worry about food and clothes does not mean she never suffered anything. Rather it seems that she enjoys and is satisfied with her current life working as as student and janitor kind or proves what she might have went through when she was still back in her family.
Well the only difference is that Nina was worrying about herself.... while Layfon was worried for whole orphanage ^^ and simply his money from HB was not enought to keep it running so he found another alternative and so he payed a huge price for it...

Nah Leerin and Savaris no.... he admited that its his job placed by queen to protect her and its not that he is trying to seduce her ;] since queen would kill him for that.... mostly queen knows that Leerin loves Layfon and she is worried about him and thinks about him.... so eventualy Leerin will have to reunite with Layfon ^^ maybe attacks in Grendan are more often so it wont be safe for Leerin there for now so she will decide to go into another city to lafyon

I wonder what the reuniteing between Savaris and Gorneo will be.......like yo oni-chan !! (running with candy eyes) or what the hell are you doing here XD !!? (killer intent in eyes)...... the same how it will be between Savaris,Lintence and Layfon after they meet in the story...... like old friends without deeper grudge against him (for waht he done... since they are human with their own problems that other weak people dont understand and they see them as tool to keep their buts safe) or again the opposite they cant forgive him what he done.....

Kinda interesting but well Leerin loves Layfon in any way ^^ (kissing in ep1.... writing letters.... and now kissing letter from lafyon)..... ehhh why the anime has to be in saturday T__T the waiting is sooooo long...
Old 2009-03-04, 04:04   Link #92
Chase

This has turned out to be a better show than i expected, one of the shows i look forward to most every week. Doesn't do anything special but yet its entertaining on a level of must see for me. Felli scenes never fail.
Battlefield 4
Old 2009-03-04, 08:09   Link #93
TrueKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaluen
It's like the domino effect: Layfon's going to be the first to go emo, followed up by Nina, then Feli, and ends with the three girl squad (the guys wouldn't matter/care) . May last an episode or two for the entire sequence to roll out, ending with someone slapping/motivate Layfon to his senses (those are always fun to watch), resulting in major ship tease for whichever female (or male, but...) character that "someone" may be
It's Felli for sure.

Anyway I re-watched the ep again and realize how creepy the ghost town is. Everyone's gone, most likely consumed by the bugs, not only that, Layfon is assuring that the bugs are THAT scary followed by Nina running to the flag to see if thats really the case. It gave me goosebumps, its like the whole town been eaten by zombies or something.

But then again maybe it's just me.
Old 2009-03-04, 08:11   Link #94
Silaqui

Send a message via ICQ to Silaqui
So, Layfon can make some clones und has some kind of a wind affinity. One Question: When will he perform a Rasengan? Just kidding.

Overall a very good episode.
Old 2009-03-04, 08:33   Link #95
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Decent episode I thought. The best parts would have to be Felli and the red head fighting. lmao.

And finally, we get some story about Layfon and Grendan.
Old 2009-03-04, 08:33   Link #96
Chase

Quote:
It's Felli for sure.

Anyway I re-watched the ep again and realize how creepy the ghost town is. Everyone's gone, most likely consumed by the bugs, not only that, Layfon is assuring that the bugs are THAT scary followed by Nina running to the flag to see if thats really the case. It gave me goosebumps, its like the whole town been eaten by zombies or something.

But then again maybe it's just me.
Yeah it definitely had an eerie feeling to it, had me wondering how things went down and what happened to the people.
Battlefield 4
Old 2009-03-04, 09:56   Link #97
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Thee most sad about uit the fact that shortly after they won against Zuelni the Filth bugs came and destroyed the city and massacred the populance...It was a big slap for Nina to show how fragile is Zuelni's existence(probably it would have the same destiny at the time of ep 5, if Layfon didn't shown up...)
Old 2009-03-04, 10:38   Link #98
zibi88

The same Nina can learn what heavy thing Layfon has to hold on his shoulders.... alone protecting whole city from bugs.... where even cooperation stratedy doesnt do much in order to defeat them........ and so Layfon alone protecting city is heavy thing.... its not grendan where queen alone can wipe thousends of monsters at once ^^

Nina kinda thinks that little training and she will be so strong like Layfon (who was strong when she was still playing with fairy's ^^) the same she will defeat monsters

But Nina has 0% knowladge about monster types their weakneses, how to fight them (like they could kill baby larvas but if they didnt killed the mother they would lose for sure....) and rushing at them like without knowing anything about the enemy is kinda stupid ^^ (at least if you dont have strong power like Layfon)

They should create classes about learning what types of monsters there are for better way of fighting.... this is academy city so they should study the world that they live in....

I think that Gorneo is simply jelous of Layfon..... becouse he was a HB yet he acted like he acted...... mostly Gorneo was not strong enought like his older brother to become a HB so he is angry at Layfon that he thrown away something that is his dream (talking about Gorneo's dream)

But honestly if Layfon didnt done that then Zueli would be destroyed since Layfon wouldnt be there ;] such unthankable bastards ^^

Layfon should just kick Gorneos ass to show him what a HB level is.... and what a gap in power there is.... maybe then he would leave him alone....
Old 2009-03-04, 10:45   Link #99
aesthetic
Violinist/Pianist

Felli!! Felli! Felli!

damn!! XD

anyways..i'd really love to see that Fon-fon hugging Felli part..for the next episode was it?

; i don't think Fon-fon needs the HB..seriously..although that would make him kick ass stronger..i think he already is strong as he is..
Old 2009-03-04, 11:14   Link #100
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Yeah i found it somehow fgunny that there's an academy city which is full of students but even the military artists don't learn even a littlen thing about the Filth Monsters.
Not to mention that at least it should have some strong fighters as instructors...
Maybe because the whole city is dying and if someone became strong enough then he/she left asap.
Closed Thread