AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 14 25.93%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 40.74%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 25.93%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 7.41%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-28, 03:22   Link #101
ryan55

No, I mean in the preview yui stated everyone to get on right? Then isn't all of the leftovers bound to be uncontollable by the guys in the army?
Old 2012-11-28, 03:59   Link #102
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

They are in a different hanger, else Stella and VG would be dead as well.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-11-29, 14:22   Link #103
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Me Ponders if we will see hand to hand in yo face Die Hard style fighting from our hero's. With all that programming the Soviets did on Cryska I'm sure she knows how to use a firearm and how to defend herself. However Inia im not so sure about and im sure the rest of the Eishi teams have urban warfare training as well. Either way shit is going to get ugly and if the Eishi all make it to their mechs im not sure if the terrorist have pilots that can match them. I mean the Eishi that are there are the top 1% in the world.

looking forward to what happens next im sure more causalities will ensue
Old 2012-11-29, 22:40   Link #104
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
They don't. They actually want to remote control the TSFs to fight against the military.
Yep and they hacked the UN Guard TSFs which are the only TSFs on Yukon with live ammunition.

So if our heroes want weaponry, they'll have to take them off defeated Slave TSFs.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
Old 2012-11-30, 00:47   Link #105
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Real men don't need weapons, so long as they have their fists.

Admittedly, Yui is in a somewhat better position than the rest of Argos because the Takemi has built in wrist blades, IIRC. Still, I'm sure they get guns somewhere, since the OP has Stella shooting at destroyers.

Also, calling it now: only survivors are Yui, Yuuya, and the Scarlet Twins. And Sandek, because if there's one thing I've learned about our Polish "friend", it's that he's a Master Troll.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-11-30, 01:21   Link #106
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Well since its a anime only ending, and its Muv Luv, I'll meet and raise you one:

Everyone dies
except Yuuya and Misha.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-11-30, 01:21   Link #107
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Also, calling it now: only survivors are Yui, Yuuya, and the Scarlet Twins.
That's so hot....
Old 2012-11-30, 03:56   Link #108
Destined_Fate

They wont kill Chobi, she just had her BSOD. No, they'll let her live on!
Old 2012-11-30, 04:56   Link #109
tsunade666

Its anime ending right? I think they won't kill all the argos team or even kill any of them.
Old 2012-11-30, 04:56   Link #110
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
That's so hot....
Yuuya will be clueless, Cryska and Yui will melt into jelly (while engaging in jelly-to-jelly combat) and Inia will be cuddling Misha.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-11-30, 07:32   Link #111
Alastor Mobius Toth
Idar Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Well since its a anime only ending, and its Muv Luv, I'll meet and raise you one:

Everyone dies
except Yuuya and Misha.
My friend, you are not going far enough.

The girls all die. Horribly, agonizingly slow, bleeding out on cold, hard pavement as their beloved's cries echo in the background. They are suffering, knowing that their deaths will ruin him emotionally, and in their last moments, they know that they're powerless to stop it.

Then, enter Sandek.
He had lost the twin, but the fate had given him a new weapon - a man utterly broken, devastated, yet unwilling to let go of his life, and burning with vengeance.

It will take years, but in the end, the Dark Knight of Yukon will Rise, and the bratty saviors shall suffer.

In the grim darkness of MuvLuvenium there is only rage, and the laughter of the thirsty writers.

/

What I would do. In case the CryskaxYuuyaxYui orgy doesn't go through.
Old 2012-11-30, 12:44   Link #112
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

I only believe in my own fanfic. YuuyaXSharonXCryskaXInaXYuiXTarisaXStellaXCuiXNari sa(bartender girl)
Old 2012-11-30, 17:46   Link #113
John117xCortana

Any preview images ?
Old 2012-11-30, 20:34   Link #114
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
They wont kill Chobi, she just had her BSOD. No, they'll let her live on!
In the OP you can see the SU-47 stomping down on Chobi's Shiranui.

Just sayin'.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
Old 2012-12-01, 01:20   Link #115
MitchelJohn
SPiCa~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Any preview images ?
Preview you ask and a preview yer shall have...

Old 2012-12-01, 01:32   Link #116
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
In the OP you can see the SU-47 stomping down on Chobi's Shiranui.

Just sayin'.
Not the first time someone survived the near destruction of their TSF. I can see her being reckless and getting kicked around due to her rage only for her to be saved by Yuuya so that she may rejoin his harem.

That or VG will die saving her.
Old 2012-12-01, 03:45   Link #117
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post

Everyone dies
except Yuuya and Misha.
Nah Misha and it pals will save the day
Spoiler for Change of the Misha-kuns!!!:
Old 2012-12-01, 03:58   Link #118
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchelJohn View Post
Preview you ask and a preview yer shall have...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I'm guessing everyone is going to work together this time, or at least for now, to stop those terrorist guys. Plus Yui is finally fighting alongside Yuuya? awwwww
Old 2012-12-01, 09:56   Link #119
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
My friend, you are not going far enough.

The girls all die. Horribly, agonizingly slow, bleeding out on cold, hard pavement as their beloved's cries echo in the background. They are suffering, knowing that their deaths will ruin him emotionally, and in their last moments, they know that they're powerless to stop it.

Then, enter Sandek.
He had lost the twin, but the fate had given him a new weapon - a man utterly broken, devastated, yet unwilling to let go of his life, and burning with vengeance.

It will take years, but in the end, the Dark Knight of Yukon will Rise, and the bratty saviors shall suffer.

In the grim darkness of MuvLuvenium there is only rage, and the laughter of the thirsty writers.

/

What I would do. In case the CryskaxYuuyaxYui orgy doesn't go through.
It's so ketara that you're a Chaos player, lol. More and more I feel more worried about Comet, lol, and how it's really shaping up as something that's not my cuppa tea, but I do want to see how bad things will get.

Y'know, it's kinda a pity IMO that Bratty Saviour ended up in A-01. Partly due to being an idiot hero, it's like he can't form his own opinions, and really seems as though he's molded by his surroundings - just like how Yui changed from being a blur airheaded d'aww schoolgirl into a cold bitchy YAMATO DAMASHII!!! hardass due to 3 years of life in the IRG.

Contrast that with Yuuya, who changes because he wants to, and can defend his own POV and has friends who've got his back and think he's okay just how he is.

...secret message of Total Eclipse, perhaps: Band of Brothers before Harem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
I only believe in my own fanfic. YuuyaXSharonXCryskaXInaXYuiXTarisaXStellaXCuiXNari sa(bartender girl)
OBJECTION!!! Yuuya's waifu is Shiranui Niigata, with Raptor begging him to come back, and Strike Eagle alright with being friends with benefits.

...inb4 mecha musume versions.

Also, recent revelations make me quite worried about my main OC, given that I had his eventual fate as a member of COSEAN's Garuda Flight, doing OPEVAL prior to full scale adoption and testing intergration of various melee halberds with the Super Hornet. Guess they all got shot up. T_T

And I figure the Infinities are gping to be sidelined or taken out. The Raptors are just too goddamned useful, and would be totally raping the TSFs and BETA.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2012-12-01, 10:07   Link #120
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post

Y'know, it's kinda a pity IMO that Bratty Saviour ended up in A-01. Partly due to being an idiot hero, it's like he can't form his own opinions, and really seems as though he's molded by his surroundings - just like how Yui changed from being a blur airheaded d'aww schoolgirl into a cold bitchy YAMATO DAMASHII!!! hardass due to 3 years of life in the IRG.

Contrast that with Yuuya, who changes because he wants to, and can defend his own POV and has friends who've got his back and think he's okay just how he is.

...secret message of Total Eclipse, perhaps: Band of Brothers before Harem.
I seriously disagree with this...

Show me one human being that isn't molded by their environment, just show me one.

The reason teens are not considered adults although they have the same physical maturity as adults is because in most cases teens have not developed their identity yet. They follow the character of their surroundings while they decide what kind of person they are. Once they have a defined personality, and goals in life, then they are able to set foot on their own path as an adult. It would be the duty of adults to shelter and protect these immature children until they are able to develop and stand on their own.

And saying Yuuya, who spent 16 years cursing his heritage due to his surroundings, and only seeing a different view point once he sees some Jelly ass, can change because he wants to... thats just so one sided...

Both of them change once outside of the environment they are used to. Yui just has lesser people she can interact with since she is an commanding officer, and command is always lonely, so no Band of Sisters for her. They all got Eaten. Doesn't mean that people who know them didn't notice the sticks in their asses got turned to Jelly...

Closed Thread