AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-26, 16:59   Link #581
Kazwell
SSS-Rank Ghoul

Ahem actuallt i very much want to know what happen to MOOOOCHAAAA after the betrayal? i mean does she came back and they help her again?
Old 2015-03-26, 17:02   Link #582
HandofFate

The whole punching his pet or having someone else punch him to transfer aggro is the silliest thing in this series that keeps popping back up and makes no sense.
Old 2015-03-26, 18:32   Link #583
itisjustme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazwell View Post
Ahem actuallt i very much want to know what happen to MOOOOCHAAAA after the betrayal? i mean does she came back and they help her again?
Spoiler for Big spoilerz:

Last edited by itisjustme; 2015-03-26 at 18:42.
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 05:16   Link #584
devilo96

so did Yue Qing Qian join LXY guild or she stay Prague until the last Vol of the Wn ?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 05:17   Link #585
scannatore

Mmmmh. I like this novel but Destiny...
After reading 127 chapters i'm now sure i'll never play this game.
Charm is restricted to the first players, and adding the pardon card make newbies totally useless.
If the pardon card is restricted to one player kill it's ok, but this way you can kill everyone you want with no penalties. And with high charm they even drop all kind of valuables.
If the game was real, none will play after a while, and the company true "destiny" is bankrupt.
scannatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 06:31   Link #586
Kazwell
SSS-Rank Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by scannatore View Post
Mmmmh. I like this novel but Destiny...
After reading 127 chapters i'm now sure i'll never play this game.
Charm is restricted to the first players, and adding the pardon card make newbies totally useless.
If the pardon card is restricted to one player kill it's ok, but this way you can kill everyone you want with no penalties. And with high charm they even drop all kind of valuables.
If the game was real, none will play after a while, and the company true "destiny" is bankrupt.
If this game was real , believe me , you will play it no matter what , i mean it's a FREAKING VRMMO ....
And charm is not restricted for the first players , it's for the pionniers , for exemple , even if you came later on , if you managed to concentrate on collecting lv l0 materials , you'll gain charm if you're first , Like Xiao Liao this guys while others were leveling up and hunting bosses with their guild , he was like a little medecine merchant and a solo player.....
Old 2015-03-27, 07:47   Link #587
kazzuya

Agro thigh is the most stupid thing in the game cause you can easily use it to MPK any player easily and loot after the monster finish annihilating the players.
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 07:49   Link #588
scannatore

Maybe, but they already reached level 6 so you can only get several charm points yet.
Plus high level items are surrounded by high level monsters.
If they add new professions and rewarding missions there is a chance, but the starting advantage is too huge.
There are Guilds recruiting only players over a certain level, so if you start now your survival chances are low. And they're all bullies around...
Add they're monopolizing the places where you easily get exp/money and you have 0 chances.
About games, if there is a VRMMO, someone is gonna make better ones after a while.
Old 2015-03-27, 16:43   Link #589
Occhio92

So, no comments about the new chapter (129)? That thing shocked me enough to seriously consider dropping the novel.

Last edited by Occhio92; 2015-03-27 at 17:00.
Occhio92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 17:42   Link #590
itisjustme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occhio92 View Post
So, no comments about the new chapter (129)? That thing shocked me enough to seriously consider dropping the novel.
What part shocked you?

This chapter came outta left field pretty much, the dude must have been high when he wrote it or something. There's a couple like that in the novel. Thing is they go away as fast as they came in (like I don't remember the chip being relevant at all later, I only remember it being mentioned again once) so it's pretty much in one ear out the other most of the time. Most of the RL stuff is frigging whack weird tbh. :P

If it's the (pretty tame) erotic stuff it's pretty rare in the novel, maybe another scene or two in the whole 1250 chapters left.
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 18:14   Link #591
HandofFate

Just read 129.
Its pretty stupid. I don't care about ero-scenes, but its just dumb.

So not only do we have a VRMMO, we have real life Qi, we have ESPers (mind reading), and now we have these tech company trying to take over the world.

What's going to happen next? He has to fight off real life cyborgs?
Its trying to juggle to many different things at once.
Old 2015-03-27, 19:41   Link #592
Avaricia
My Lord

What have you been reading all this time? It was mentioned early chapters before
Avaricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 19:54   Link #593
crow13

ummm they are advanced enough to make a VRMMO ,so i don't think it will be a problem to have a company with advance teck that can make an imprinting chip .
crow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 20:27   Link #594
SinsI

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow13 View Post
ummm they are advanced enough to make a VRMMO ,so i don't think it will be a problem to have a company with advance teck that can make an imprinting chip .
Exactly. Seems like it uses the same technology, pushing illusions into the brain.
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 23:41   Link #595
Sarka

I think its stupid for another reason. Couldn't he sue the rich guy for illegally messing with his head via technology against his will?
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 23:59   Link #596
HandofFate

lol, oh no a lawsuit.
Don't think one of the biggest companies in the world with ties to underground dealings and other superhumans on bankroll are gonna care, they just kill him if he tries to do that. And even if he did, no one's gonna believe him.
Old 2015-03-28, 00:08   Link #597
Sarka

This is China. It's not like the rest of the world I don't think. If you get caught, you're going to pay, harshly. I don't think they care how rich you are, lol
Sarka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 02:26   Link #598
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazwell View Post
If this game was real , believe me , you will play it no matter what , i mean it's a FREAKING VRMMO ....
And charm is not restricted for the first players , it's for the pionniers , for exemple , even if you came later on , if you managed to concentrate on collecting lv l0 materials , you'll gain charm if you're first , Like Xiao Liao this guys while others were leveling up and hunting bosses with their guild , he was like a little medecine merchant and a solo player.....
If this game was real, that would mean there are other games like it. I would rather play a game like OSO truthfully then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisjustme View Post
What part shocked you?

This chapter came outta left field pretty much, the dude must have been high when he wrote it or something. There's a couple like that in the novel. Thing is they go away as fast as they came in (like I don't remember the chip being relevant at all later, I only remember it being mentioned again once) so it's pretty much in one ear out the other most of the time. Most of the RL stuff is frigging whack weird tbh. :P

If it's the (pretty tame) erotic stuff it's pretty rare in the novel, maybe another scene or two in the whole 1250 chapters left.
Seems weird, we are going to make my daughter the center of your life. She is the most important thing to you now, through the power of SCIENCE! Oh yeah, down the line we will undoubtably force her into a political/economic marriage too.

Yeah, no risk of it ever back firing in the future with something similar to a murder/suicide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
lol, oh no a lawsuit.
Don't think one of the biggest companies in the world with ties to underground dealings and other superhumans on bankroll are gonna care, they just kill him if he tries to do that. And even if he did, no one's gonna believe him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarka View Post
This is China. It's not like the rest of the world I don't think. If you get caught, you're going to pay, harshly. I don't think they care how rich you are, lol
It's China, there is no independent local media to report it to and get attention. There is no one in the government to try and back you up, no Senator, Legislator or Representative willing to back you up against the weight that Lin Tian Nian could bring. Going after Dragons like that is much more dangerous there.

Li Xiao Yao is screwed and knows it.

Granted it seems to be a cop out, when it comes to writing character development, so that he has no interest in other girls other then Wan Er.
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 03:36   Link #599
SinsI

BTW, wouldn't that "imprint" make Xiao Yao that much more willing to become Wang Er's lover?
Something that her father explicitly doesn't want...

Who is going to protect her against her protector?
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 08:21   Link #600
scannatore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsI View Post
BTW, wouldn't that "imprint" make Xiao Yao that much more willing to become Wang Er's lover?
Something that her father explicitly doesn't want...

Who is going to protect her against her protector?
The snipers.
As stated in chapter 117, there are people looking him every time they go out:
My heart beat an extra violent beat: “Mr. Lin , is there anything?”
Lin Tian Nan said lightly: “Last night, you and Wan Er went to a 4 star hotel, right?”
The old guy has eyes everywhere, I secretly sighed and explained: “Yes, but it was for a reason. I didn’t do anything out of line either …”
Lin Tian Nan smiled: “I know. If you really laid a hand on Wan Er last night, you would have already died under a sniper rifle.”

Tags
webnovel