Notices

Old 2007-08-11, 15:53   Link #1061
Terra

Here's what was fully said.

Quote:
Spoiler for S2 hints:
Trans courtasy of Celiss over on Gamefaq's
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=37140687

Last edited by Terra; 2007-08-11 at 16:06.
Terra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 15:59   Link #1062
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Here's what was fully said.

Trans courtasy of Celiss over on Gamefaq's
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=37140687
Some interesting stuff. I am glad to see that OoTBK will fight some battles without depending so heavily on Lelouch. Though I am curious about the double life continuation... isn't his secret out? Viletta, Kallen, and Suzaku, even if one of the later doesn't survive, I am sure Viletta will be able to gossip.

Mysterious Bishounen... more mysterious people, lets hope he is too goody goody.

EDIT: Forgot to say thanks, Terra, for bringing this to my attention.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 21:55   Link #1063
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

Do you know the site where the interview is? Wow, that's awesome the OoTBK fighting their own battles will be better because they seem to be depending to much on Zero. Question: will Japan be freed or what?

Thanks Sephi

Last edited by anti-random; 2007-08-11 at 22:16.
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 22:29   Link #1064
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-random View Post
Do you know the site where the interview is? Wow, that's awesome the OoTBK fighting their own battles will be better because they seem to be depending to much on Zero. Question: will Japan be freed or what?

I would assume either yes, or close to it, I don't see how the OoTBK can survive without winning that battle and therefore liberating Japan for the most part.
Old 2007-08-12, 12:17   Link #1065
Terra

I haven't seen an actual scan of the interview. It's in one of the September mags, so scans are only just becoming available. Celiss probably got hold of it off of 2chan.
Old 2007-08-12, 12:50   Link #1066
Juvyniled

If Japan gains its independence, then it would likely have to shift the battlefront to another country... and there seems to be no indication that the setting will be anywhere other than Japan. So, I'd have to guess that Japan won't be gaining independence (not right now it won't).
Juvyniled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 14:41   Link #1067
Terra

It was confirmed a while back that S2 would be on the world stae and just Japan. Besides, it can't stay in Japan if Lelouch is ever going to achieve his goals.
Old 2007-08-17, 13:48   Link #1068
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Question What's it gonna be on S2 of code geass?

Please... I just hope that S2 of code geass will be Suzaku As a main character because he will probably settle the score between your former friend, Lelouch. And then it could be confirmed that wether Lelouch (zero) is going to be evil next episode. Then 3) I want to be that geass power will be more paranormal than ever before like lelouch have a new powers like telekinesis, pyrokinesis or time control. and finally 4) Let's just hope that shirley won't be happy about lelouch is zero ( V.V. will reveal the truth about lelouch to shirley.)

And one more thing, will the mystery of the murder of marriane be continued? I wonder who killed Lelouch's mother during the beginning? (Probably Shiezel know about the truth about Marianne)

Please... I hope this discussion gonna help me.Thanks.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 14:59   Link #1069
Terra

1: Most people don't want Suzaku as main. Besides, Code Geass is about Lelouch.
3: I don't really want that to happen. Although I do see it being possible that a new power might develop if Lelouch passes by the uncontrolled stage he's currently in.
4: She already knows Lelouch = Zero.
Of course the mystery of Marianne's death will be continued. That's part of why Lelouch is doing what he's doing. It'd be completely stupid not to.
Old 2007-08-17, 19:27   Link #1070
Var
Banned

Making Suzaku main will make this into GS in the eyes of a lot of people. Code Geass isn't supposed to have the goody-goody as the hero, its not a story about ending some war with as little life lost as possible. Its a story about vengeance, war, devotion, and doing anything to get what you want.
Old 2007-08-17, 20:33   Link #1071
Jeffry2009
Banned

i wonder why people don't like Suzaku very much.... like to me i don't hate both lelouch and suzaku very much. and you mean this show there will be no happy ending later? hhmmmm...

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2007-08-18 at 06:30. Reason: Happy ending? NOT!!
Old 2007-08-17, 21:41   Link #1072
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
i wonder why people don't like Suzaku very much.... like to me i don't hate both lelouch and suzaku very much. and you mean this show won't be have a happy ending later? hhmmmm...
I hate Suzaku for his reason of fighting only reason he fight I think it is just to make himself feel better that by fighting for the right cause he think he will probably think he will redeem himself. I also hate the fact that this guy basically betrayed he's own country. And finally what he said to Lelouch at the end saying Lelouch is a mistake and he does not deserve to live. It is no that I am Lelouch fanboy or something but when he said that he just piss me off and I hate him more now. And I don't think it will be happy ending, probably Lelouch will die at the end.
Old 2007-08-18, 04:34   Link #1073
Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
i wonder why people don't like Suzaku very much.... like to me i don't hate both lelouch and suzaku very much. and you mean this show won't be have a happy ending later? hhmmmm...
I don't see Lelouch dying. Although whether or not he'll be happy at the end, I don't know. I can see Suzaku dying though since he's essentially been trying to get himself killed for years out of guilt.
Old 2007-08-18, 06:31   Link #1074
Var
Banned

Quote:
I don't see Lelouch dying. Although whether or not he'll be happy at the end, I don't know. I can see Suzaku dying though since he's essentially been trying to get himself killed for years out of guilt.
Lelouch dieing in the end isn't that far fetched, but I will agree that Suzaku is probably the highest slated for possible death in my opinion as well.

Spoiler for S2 blah...:
Old 2007-08-18, 06:35   Link #1075
Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Lelouch dieing in the end isn't that far fetched, but I will agree that Suzaku is probably the highest slated for possible death in my opinion as well.

Spoiler for S2 blah...:
I just see Lelouch dying as too predictable. Plus the way they seem to go on about geass makes me think he has a uture.

Spoiler for S2 blah... :P:
Old 2007-08-18, 11:13   Link #1076
Jeffry2009
Banned

wonder i imagined lelouch try to hurt anyone feelings @ push anybody away like nanaly who has been kidnapped by V.V. and she dies, what would he do? Then i feel excited when C.C. will encounter V.V. face to face. Then have no idea what Viletta is going up to next.

edit : probably you guys check out at REBELLION to predictions and theories section to looking for some answers about the show.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2007-08-18 at 11:33.
Old 2007-08-18, 20:56   Link #1077
Var
Banned

Quote:
I just see Lelouch dying as too predictable. Plus the way they seem to go on about geass makes me think he has a uture.

Spoiler for S2 blah... :P:
It is predictable, I will agree, but that is why I can see it as happening. CG has had a few good 'sunrise' moments so I wouldn't put it past them.

Spoiler for S2 blah cont...:
Old 2007-08-18, 22:51   Link #1078
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
LOl i want the mysterious dude to die in ep 1 i dont know why but i just dont like him
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 04:39   Link #1079
Terra

o_O

It's hard to tell whether or not you'll like a character just from a picture.
Old 2007-08-19, 05:57   Link #1080
anti-random
We want chicken tonight

I can't find the picture of the mysterious guy. Suzaku will die but in the end I think Code Geass will have a happy ending. It better. I can't suffer the depression after watching Chrno Crusade and then Air and then another sad anime will kill me.

Thanks Sephi
anti-random is offline   Reply With Quote