AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-06, 00:44   Link #1121
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Seems like the assumed reappearance of Reinforce I will keep "Vanguard" busy and away from Tais. He got lucky

Now to wait for the official updates on Reinforce's actions and location
Old 2007-06-06, 00:51   Link #1122
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Seems like the assumed reappearance of Reinforce I will keep "Vanguard" busy and away from Tais. He got lucky

As well as a credible explanation on how she came back.
Old 2007-06-06, 00:55   Link #1123
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
The explanation may wait until the dust settles Would be fun to see everyone's faces if it's revealed she wasn't Reinforce after all the fuss
Old 2007-06-06, 00:57   Link #1124
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
---New intelligence data updated---

Kha hears and stops healing the injured mages from the intense free-for-all earlier. What's this? (Opens file)
Spoiler for Sightings:

Why am I writing these before Part VI, I don't know.

Whatever.

Kha: What's this? A new report update from the Paladin? The Zero file?

---

Self-governed Belka : Regional Intelligence Update

---

Spoiler for Sightings #2:

Kha: A staff-blader with black and white wings? I recall Hayate mentioning something like that when...*blushes*
Sakura: [I remember! When Father were "seku-hara"-ed by the drunk Meister, right? Man, that was someth-]
Kha: You idiot! Saying it out loud in such a misleading-

*Gets death glares...from EVERYONE*

Kha: Now..now...it's not what you think. I can explain...

Meanwhile...Hayate, lost in thought and emotions...is walking by a flower shop...owned by the 3 programmed knights...

I don't know about credibility on Kha's case, but mine kinda involves a memoric reconstruction from the original creator, also applying dimensional instability taking into account former accounts of the Book incident that involves severe energy and by extention, memory-based programming code electrowave disturbance that allows her appearance even when she's technically dead. :3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-06, 00:59   Link #1125
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
The real problem I'm seeing right now is on what particular time phase to put the events involving her in. The Necrons haven't been completely dealt with yet, the Einsts are yet to appear en masse, we're starting to delve even even deeper into Erio's fanfic-only domain and we're having a problem with several incoming overpowered Ace-aspirants.

Her true identity won't really matter in the end. At least in my scenario.

@Nightengale: Is that... Saga?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-06, 01:00   Link #1126
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
The explanation may wait until the dust settles Would be fun to see everyone's faces if it's revealed she wasn't Reinforce after all the fuss
Oh come on! That would really suck. I always thought Reinforce shouldn't have been killed off anyway.

EDIT: @Aaron: Dang, didn't thought about that ><
Old 2007-06-06, 01:11   Link #1127
Satty
Slash!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
The real problem I'm seeing right now is on what particular time phase to put the events involving her in. The Necrons haven't been completely dealt with yet, the Einsts are yet to appear en masse, we're starting to delve even even deeper into Erio's fanfic-only domain and we're having a problem with several incoming overpowered Ace-aspirants.

Her true identity won't really matter in the end. At least in my scenario.

@Nightengale: Is that... Saga?
I feel like I should cheer for contributing to the problem...anyway, this means that the TSAB is going to get busy....and I wish that Caster was Reinforce...
Old 2007-06-06, 01:14   Link #1128
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
I feel like I should cheer for contributing to the problem...anyway, this means that the TSAB is going to get busy....and I wish that Caster was Reinforce...
Nah. Don't worry about that.
I was the one fanning the fire.
Though if we go by card standards, the Aces are pretty much complete. Four Ace cards and two Jokers. (one black and white while the other is colored)

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-06, 01:23   Link #1129
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Self-governed Belka : Regional Intelligence Update

---

Spoiler for Sightings #2:

Kha: A staff-blader with black and white wings? I recall Hayate mentioning something like that when...*blushes*
Sakura: [I remember! When Father were "seku-hara"-ed by the drunk Meister, right? Man, that was someth-]
Kha: You idiot! Saying it out loud in such a misleading-

*Gets death glares...from EVERYONE*

Kha: Now..now...it's not what you think. I can explain...

Meanwhile...Hayate, lost in thought and emotions...is walking by a flower shop...owned by the 3 programmed knights...

I don't know about credibility on Kha's case, but mine kinda involves a memoric reconstruction from the original creator, also applying dimensional instability taking into account former accounts of the Book incident that involves severe energy and by extention, memory-based programming code electrowave disturbance that allows her appearance even when she's technically dead. :3[/QUOTE]

CC: .... ... ... [System Failure... Base now under emergency AI control]
Old 2007-06-06, 01:28   Link #1130
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:

Actually its the other way round. I'm planning to have him put in an appearance as a fake Reinforce I in caster's clothing (all likeness to the original Reinforce is purely co-incidental)

This is meant to be a joke on Subaru and not meant to hurt anyone but knowing Tais's luck.....
Old 2007-06-06, 01:37   Link #1131
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Actually its the other way round. I'm planning to have him put in an appearance as a fake Reinforce I in caster's clothing (all likeness to the original Reinforce is purely co-incidental)

This is meant to be a joke on Subaru and not meant to hurt anyone but knowing Tais's luck.....
Oh wow, I'm seriously worried about him now
Old 2007-06-06, 02:12   Link #1132
KBTKaiser

*hears chain reactions as someone mishandled the old multimissile warheads*

Dammit...I just had that storage area refurbished...

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?! Part 2:

*hears an old nuke alarm sound.*

Dammit, who set off the 20th century flat silo? I thought I had that area stasised!

And references galore!

Hmm...Reinforce Eins reappearing? I'm in.
Old 2007-06-06, 02:43   Link #1133
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Before Ein appears in real-time, damn! I've gotta finish her prequel story!

Otherwise no one will know how will Saga tie in to the present!

Spoiler for Part 6 : Dreams:

Okay, the next one will have a short-time skip for sure. Since I can't be bothered to make Tiara-Saga Meeting #5,6,7,8 along with skirmish #9568456. It'd ruined the flow.

Oh, and Shamal's never seen Saga since she's not one to fight in the frontlines clearly, and even so, only Signum recognizes him for sure.

Next time...we jump from 1st base to 3rd.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-06, 03:17   Link #1134
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Dang....

Wish I could retaliate against this massive onslaught of Bluecheesium, unfortunately I cannot post long owing to a stray logic bomb causing MASSIVE COMPUTER FAILURE *seriously though, main PC just died on me *

I have to say though, these three scenarios (Necrons, Einst and now Reinforce Returns)... I wonder how the TSAB OC's gonna handle all this

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-06, 03:23   Link #1135
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Dang....

Wish I could retaliate against this massive onslaught of Bluecheesium, unfortunately I cannot post long owing to a stray logic bomb causing MASSIVE COMPUTER FAILURE *seriously though, main PC just died on me *

I have to say though, these three scenarios (Necrons, Einst and now Reinforce Returns)... I wonder how the TSAB OC's gonna handle all this
ow, I hope your stuffs are fine

Don't forget that some of the OCs have to encounter their past firsthand

EDIT: I may not be able to post Arthur's profile sometimes today; I see if I can post it tomorrow.

Last edited by USB500; 2007-06-06 at 03:48.
Old 2007-06-06, 03:49   Link #1136
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Kha's investigation continues...

Back at the 21st Trinity Optimus office, that resembled something straight out of a noir film, these files were on Kha's messy table:

Spoiler for Profile #GSD-999 - Thomas Kluize:
Spoiler for Profile #R323-DA - Anna Wayne:
Spoiler for Profile #94930 - Si Fong:
Spoiler for Profile #0290210 - Kirche:
Spoiler for Profile #4535-SDF - Linda Lin:

The one currently open is an impressive schematic blueprint of the Riviera AKA "The Flying Dutchman"
Spoiler for LCAM-999-12/AX Seraph-class "Riviera":

Kha went over the details once again in his head. Artei found Yuuno, and through him found Kay and brought her to the now destroyed "Hand of Danaan" Barracks. Sophia had successfully located Aurion and was now dragging him to his home to run tests on the captured mechanical specimen. Allison's on her way back to the office after spending some time with Fate and was bringing some food with her.(Yes that bit has been changed Fuyu)Keroko remained at the Riot 6 base to keep the Aces company after this "Castor" person appeared and spooked Hayate out.

He looked back at the desk.

Kluize... Of all times, why now... Help us instead of hindering us for once please...

There was still one question to be answered, but that had to wait till Sophia returned. And so the Cleric kicked back in his armchair and looked out the window.

It's raining bullets again...

~~~~

Boy did that feel like Dick Tracey. References and haxx0r characters + battleship galore! It's meant to foreshadow the truth of Caster, and it's got to do with Hayate's wish, Reinforce's deeds, the God Empress and Thomas Kluize t3h H4xx0r from another dimension. ...

And only now can I say, BLUECHEESIUM Alart! Otherwise it would destroy the flow up there.
Old 2007-06-06, 03:53   Link #1137
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Back at the 21st Trinity Optimus office, that resembled something straight out of a noir film, these files were on Kha's messy table:

The one currently open is an impressive schematic blueprint of the Riviera AKA "The Flying Dutchman"

Kha went over the details once again in his head. Artei found Yuuno, and through him found Kay and brought her to the now destroyed "Hand of Danaan" Barracks. Sophia had successfully located Aurion and was now dragging him to his home to run tests on the captured mechanical specimen. Allison's on her way back to the office after spending some time with Fate and was bringing some food with her.(Yes that bit has been changed Fuyu)Keroko remained at the Riot 6 base to keep the Aces company after this "Castor" person appeared and spooked Hayate out.

Kluize... Of all times, why now... Help us instead of hindering us for once please...

There was still one question to be answered, but that had to wait till Sophia returned. And so the Cleric kicked back in his armchair and looked out the window.

~~~~

Boy did that feel like Dick Tracey. References and haxx0r characters + battleship galore! It's meant to foreshadow the truth of Caster, and it's got to do with Hayate's wish, Reinforce's deeds, the God Empress and Thomas Kluize t3h H4xx0r from another dimension. ...

And only now can I say, BLUECHEESIUM Alart! Otherwise it would destroy the flow up there.
Why am I suddenly reminded of Jack Sparrow and his fellows after reading the profiles? And "The Flying Dutchman"? Seriously, are we having too much of the Pirates of the Caribbean?

Otherwise, good work.
Old 2007-06-06, 04:11   Link #1138
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Why am I suddenly reminded of Jack Sparrow and his fellows after reading the profiles? And "The Flying Dutchman"? Seriously, are we having too much of the Pirates of the Caribbean?

Otherwise, good work.
Uh... It's just the "Flying Dutchman". I gave the Riviera that nickname for its similarities in actions with the maurauding ghost ship from the original seaman's tale. In no way did I design the crew, despite the apparent Chinese references, with Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Kiera Knightly, and Chow Yung Fatt. Si Fong maybe, but... Too bad I didn't have more time... Like Hikki, Thomas is a trans-series person, and his loot reflect the nature of his adventures.

I'm surprised you didn't catch the blatant FSN ref for Thomas Kluize. Man if I reveal Thomas' real identity Time Space will tear itself asunder. I'm sure Lowe and Aaron might go crazy with the GS ref, and everyone else with my Tau Guncannon Boyz!
Old 2007-06-06, 04:14   Link #1139
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

~~~~

What's with that level of haxxor!? Even the combined powers of my Black Fangs and the (( upcoming Dark Asura/Claudia )) counterpart, NecroDrive isn't that god powerful.

And I've gotta say, I dunno if we think alike or what, but you seem to always be 30 steps ahead of me. I plan on revealing my psuedo-Rein ressurection idea after finishing Story of Saga, but poof! We've got ourselves a Rein I ressurrection possibility right here and now, which involves 3 factions, from your l33t dimensional monsters, to TSAB's affiliates to my flower-shop managing lone-wolves. And this Pirate thing as well.

I guess SONIC MOVE is important to balance the pace. My Rein idea probably's gonna be tweaked 60% now with variable probabilities to match yours. Ah, well, 2 brains are always better than one.

Ah well. At least my GAV-X00 Galactus-class Devourer ship "NecroDrive" looks better. imo. :3

Spoiler for GAV-X00 Galactus-class Devourer ship "NecroDrive":

Now THAT'S a pirate space warship.

Old 2007-06-06, 04:25   Link #1140
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
*hears chain reactions as someone mishandled the old multimissile warheads*

Dammit...I just had that storage area refurbished...

Spoiler for Revelations of...SAY WHAT!?! Part 2:

*hears an old nuke alarm sound.*

Dammit, who set off the 20th century flat silo? I thought I had that area stasised!

And references galore!

Hmm...Reinforce Eins reappearing? I'm in.
Whoooooo! I'm loving the parallelities with the Kamen Rider universe! And... Isn't Hayate being a little too scary there? I've never imagined that I'd see Mabiko ever this unsettled from anyone. Hehe. Good work!

Quote:

~~~~

Kha!!!

Do you know the possible repurcussions of the introduction of your HAX BATTALION?!?! What happened to the moderation rule? And your right. Your driving me INSANE from all the references (not just the Gundams)!

This is utter madness, I tell you!

Nice!

OC Profiles
Closed Thread