AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-06, 04:32   Link #1141
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Back at the 21st Trinity Optimus office, that resembled something straight out of a noir film, these files were on Kha's messy table:

Spoiler for Profile #GSD-999 - Thomas Kluize:
Spoiler for Profile #R323-DA - Anna Wayne:
Spoiler for Profile #94930 - Si Fong:
Spoiler for Profile #0290210 - Kirche:
Spoiler for Profile #4535-SDF - Linda Lin:

The one currently open is an impressive schematic blueprint of the Riviera AKA "The Flying Dutchman"
Spoiler for LCAM-999-12/AX Seraph-class "Riviera":

Kha went over the details once again in his head. Artei found Yuuno, and through him found Kay and brought her to the now destroyed "Hand of Danaan" Barracks. Sophia had successfully located Aurion and was now dragging him to his home to run tests on the captured mechanical specimen. Allison's on her way back to the office after spending some time with Fate and was bringing some food with her.(Yes that bit has been changed Fuyu)Keroko remained at the Riot 6 base to keep the Aces company after this "Castor" person appeared and spooked Hayate out.

He looked back at the desk.

Kluize... Of all times, why now... Help us instead of hindering us for once please...

There was still one question to be answered, but that had to wait till Sophia returned. And so the Cleric kicked back in his armchair and looked out the window.

It's raining bullets again...

~~~~

Boy did that feel like Dick Tracey. References and haxx0r characters + battleship galore! It's meant to foreshadow the truth of Caster, and it's got to do with Hayate's wish, Reinforce's deeds, the God Empress and Thomas Kluize t3h H4xx0r from another dimension. ...

And only now can I say, BLUECHEESIUM Alart! Otherwise it would destroy the flow up there.
Oh great, very nice! Is that the first officially X-ranked character? But it's even better, the bigger is the hax the more interesting it is to search for ways around it

And the battleship description is also great, now I must finish Niddhogg's specifications asap (and find a picture too) Makes me wonder how different types of time hax0rs would work around each other

Also I had some plans regarding the Book of Darkness and its past myself (will be revealed as I continue with the background), and so far it looks like I won't even need to create the reason for bringing it on the stage again - everything goes by itself
Old 2007-06-06, 04:36   Link #1142
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Kha!!!

Do you know the possible repurcussions of the introduction of your HAX BATTALION?!?! What happened to the moderation rule? And your right. Your driving me INSANE from all the references (not just the Gundams)!

This is utter madness, I tell you!

Nice!
I hereby apologize for my irresponsible actions on this matter. I never wanted to post TK but with mounting pressure on all sides, I gave at the wrong time.

Let's us pray for the sanity of this thread... In the name of Danaan and the Light of Velka, let it be so...

Oh and nice NecroDrive btw. I just like my ship's smaller but potent.

EDIT: Regrettably, it looks like I drowned the most important message in that post, the FSN ref, in so much h4xx such that no one found it... Sigh...

Should I tell? Hmm... Let's try it.

Thomas Kluize's true identity is--!

(Shot by Broadside railgun)
Old 2007-06-06, 04:37   Link #1143
KBTKaiser

Quote:
Whoooooo! I'm loving the parallelities with the Kamen Rider universe! And... Isn't Hayate being a little too scary there? I've never imagined that I'd see Mabiko ever this unsettled from anyone. Hehe. Good work!
Let's just say that getting Mabiko "active" in that way is very detrimental.

*dodges sniper shots from 3 different directions*

Oh, and I changed the names on purpose...copyright and everything...though I think I'll go for infringement for the next 2 parts I'm writing. >>;

The question is, has anyone figured out the cellphone code(624-4463, if you didn't want to reread) and where part 3's setting is.

Hint: 12 Mikos and their battling familiars.

Oh and here's the numerical codes for the next jump after this one:

988-7464
Old 2007-06-06, 04:37   Link #1144
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Oh great, very nice! Is that the first officially X-ranked character? But it's even better, the bigger is the hax the more interesting it is to search for ways around it

And the battleship description is also great, now I must finish Niddhogg's specifications asap (and find a picture too) Makes me wonder how different types of time hax0rs would work around each other

Also I had some plans regarding the Book of Darkness and its past myself (will be revealed as I continue with the background), and so far it looks like I won't even need to create the reason for bringing it on the stage again - everything goes by itself
And now,YOU'RE starting with the haxxing your characters!
*sigh*
I can't believe this is happening.
I can only hope that Skyfall doesn't play the WRATH OF MOD card when the really big guns start appearing.

Kha, what now? You got us into this (assumed) mess!
The only way I can think of right now is keeping your oh-so-powerful Battalion as trump cards. Looks like the ***** Regisseur isn't too daunting now, ne, KBT-san?

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-06-06, 04:39   Link #1145
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Back at the 21st Trinity Optimus office, that resembled something straight out of a noir film, these files were on Kha's messy table:

Spoiler for Profile #GSD-999 - Thomas Kluize:
Spoiler for Profile #R323-DA - Anna Wayne:
Spoiler for Profile #94930 - Si Fong:
Spoiler for Profile #0290210 - Kirche:
Spoiler for Profile #4535-SDF - Linda Lin:

The one currently open is an impressive schematic blueprint of the Riviera AKA "The Flying Dutchman"
Spoiler for LCAM-999-12/AX Seraph-class "Riviera":

Kha went over the details once again in his head. Artei found Yuuno, and through him found Kay and brought her to the now destroyed "Hand of Danaan" Barracks. Sophia had successfully located Aurion and was now dragging him to his home to run tests on the captured mechanical specimen. Allison's on her way back to the office after spending some time with Fate and was bringing some food with her.(Yes that bit has been changed Fuyu)Keroko remained at the Riot 6 base to keep the Aces company after this "Castor" person appeared and spooked Hayate out.

He looked back at the desk.

Kluize... Of all times, why now... Help us instead of hindering us for once please...

There was still one question to be answered, but that had to wait till Sophia returned. And so the Cleric kicked back in his armchair and looked out the window.

It's raining bullets again...

~~~~

Boy did that feel like Dick Tracey. References and haxx0r characters + battleship galore! It's meant to foreshadow the truth of Caster, and it's got to do with Hayate's wish, Reinforce's deeds, the God Empress and Thomas Kluize t3h H4xx0r from another dimension. ...

And only now can I say, BLUECHEESIUM Alart! Otherwise it would destroy the flow up there.
Moderation!! Moderation!! Learn to moderate my good man.... Class X?! That is way over haxxor!!! How the heck is anyone suppose to beat that?!! All the good and bad guys might as well surrender and save themselves the trouble.

Edit: NERF Kha's characters!!! I call for a nerf on his Chars!!
Old 2007-06-06, 04:42   Link #1146
KBTKaiser

I dunno, Aaron...Strapping that AMF field on isn't sounding too harsh now.
Old 2007-06-06, 04:42   Link #1147
Aaron008R

Quote:
I hereby apologize for my irresponsible actions on this matter. I never wanted to post TK but with mounting pressure on all sides, I gave at the wrong time.

Let's us pray for the sanity of this thread... In the name of Danaan and the Light of Velka, let it be so...

Oh and nice NecroDrive btw. I just like my ship's smaller but potent.

EDIT: Regrettably, it looks like I drowned the most important message in that post, the FSN ref, in so much h4xx such that no one found it... Sigh...

Should I tell? Hmm... Let's try it.

Thomas Kluize's true identity is--!

(Shot by Broadside railgun)
He's Archer. Who is actually *****************. Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
I dunno, Aaron...Strapping that AMF field on isn't sounding too harsh now.
Yeah. I might actually use a Neviim XXL with AMF as a base now.

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-06, 04:47   Link #1148
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
And now,YOU'RE starting with the haxxing your characters!
*sigh*
I can't believe this is happening.
I can only hope that Skyfall doesn't play the WRATH OF MOD card when the really big guns start appearing.

Kha, what now? You got us into this (assumed) mess!
Hey, right now only my battlecruiser can be called actual haxx (and that requires Serge on board). Other characters don't seem to cross the boundaries of possible in Nanohaverse so far (I hope, point me at my flaws if I'm wrong).

And the battleships were haxx since long ago, they're just cooler like that

I feel like I must finish the second Act of my background immediately to show how hax bites the dust
Old 2007-06-06, 04:47   Link #1149
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Moderation!! Moderation!! Learn to moderate my good man.... Class X?! That is way over haxxor!!! How the heck is anyone suppose to beat that?!! All the good and bad guys might as well surrender and save themselves the trouble.

Edit: NERF Kha's characters!!! I call for a nerf on his Chars!!
Well first of all, it was all rumored...

But yeah these characters are "for-show-only" as in, to explain what great power could bring Castor into this world. Kluize has adopted a no-interferrence policy, and will only act under his own discretion, which is whatever the greater holy powers will.

His nerf is... BEING REMOVED FROM THE GAME!!! He shall not be quoted or used in any scenario, and only to be referenced to be existing somewhere.

For as long as Castor's message, and the truth of Kha, Kluize and Sophia's Oni-chan is revealed, that is all to this bull.

@Aaron: Yeap Kluize is in actual fact the adult--

(Gets stepped on by "Kurohane")

PS: I never knew how low I could go with Bluecheesium... This is a new experience that I'm not going to repeat.
Old 2007-06-06, 04:49   Link #1150
KBTKaiser

...Anyways, anyone wanna take a crack at these numerical codes?

624-4463(Hint: 12 Mikos and their familiars)

and

988-7464(Hint: In a world of courage, he conquers all)

Generic Hint: Tamura Yukari (Nanoha) has voiced roles in both of these anime series.
Old 2007-06-06, 04:55   Link #1151
Aaron008R

Quote:
Well first of all, it was all rumored...

But yeah these characters are "for-show-only" as in, to explain what great power could bring Castor into this world. Kluize has adopted a no-interferrence policy, and will only act under his own discretion, which is whatever the greater holy powers will.

His nerf is... BEING REMOVED FROM THE GAME!!! He shall not be quoted or used in any scenario, and only to be referenced to be existing somewhere.

For as long as Castor's message, and the truth of Kha, Kluize and Sophia's Oni-chan is revealed, that is all to this bull.

@Aaron: Yeap Kluize is in actual fact the adult--

(Gets stepped on by "Kurohane")

PS: I never knew how low I could go with Bluecheesium... This is a new experience that I'm not going to repeat.
I GOT IT!!! HE'S THE FUTURE VERSION OF KHA!

OC Profiles
Old 2007-06-06, 04:55   Link #1152
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
song ATM: CALLING (Kyosuke Himuro)

Quote:
Uh... It's just the "Flying Dutchman". I gave the Riviera that nickname for its similarities in actions with the maurauding ghost ship from the original seaman's tale. In no way did I design the crew, despite the apparent Chinese references, with Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Kiera Knightly, and Chow Yung Fatt. Si Fong maybe, but... Too bad I didn't have more time... Like Hikki, Thomas is a trans-series person, and his loot reflect the nature of his adventures.
Oooo, would like to see more of Thomas

Quote:
I'm surprised you didn't catch the blatant FSN ref for Thomas Kluize. Man if I reveal Thomas' real identity Time Space will tear itself asunder. I'm sure Lowe and Aaron might go crazy with the GS ref, and everyone else with my Tau Guncannon Boyz!
Who? E**** S*****? (gets sniped by Frieda)

Quote:
I GOT IT!!! HE'S THE FUTURE VERSION OF KHA!
I thought so!

=======================

Arthur's profile is up! Next stop, Guinevere. Caution: may cause one to wonder whether Arthur is an emo or...

Spoiler for space-saving:

phew, that was so long, almost reaching the same level of Hikki's profile thoughts before I proceed to Guinevere's profile, anyone?

===========

@ KBTKaiser: I forgot the anime Nanoha's seiyuus has contributed her voice to, although I was thinking of K***N as one of the titles.
Old 2007-06-06, 05:04   Link #1153
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Okay, Eyes of the Beholder-character template archtypes ASIDE, I've got to get this clear, so that we can all play nice and compromise. How extensive are the "Rein Revival" thing of yours anyway?

Mine is mildly so-so, but it can be flexible depending on the other theories.

From what I see, Kha and An Hero already got's something in mind, so do I. Now... how to fit all into a properly mixed fanon? My Tiara thing covers till the Book's official creation, after it's pages got torn off in the future. An Hero seems to have something in mind about the Book though I don't know how extensive his covers, and well...There's this Kha' THRONE-thingy which involves someone who can bring back someone from nothing.

So, are we gonna keep everything under wraps until the MOMENT of truth, or will we lay down our cards now? I'll willing to compromise. :3

@USB : SABER!!!! CLOUD!!!! Damn, if those aren't emo, I don't know what is. Then again, who am I to talk. ALL my characters are EMO as hell.

It's good, nice in details in all aspects, but it could tone down the blatant references. Very blatant references.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-06, 05:20   Link #1154
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
...Anyways, anyone wanna take a crack at these numerical codes?

624-4463(Hint: 12 Mikos and their familiars)

and

988-7464(Hint: In a world of courage, he conquers all)

Generic Hint: Tamura Yukari (Nanoha) has voiced roles in both of these anime series.
The first is very easy
Spoiler for answer:

no idea about the second
Old 2007-06-06, 05:31   Link #1155
KBTKaiser

Since it seems the other people who can guess the 2nd one are sorta out of the picture for the moment(Lowe and Aaron), I'll reveal the answer

988-7464 is Yuu-shaoh...or rather Yuusha-oh (King of Braves)

Tamura Yukari voiced Kouryu/Anryu/Tenryujin in GaoGaiGar Final. The one and only female Yuusha Robo to exist, literally.

Good job guessing Mai Hime, tshouryuu. Sugiura Midori is easily one of my favorite characters. XD

And now, back to writing the next part and how Mabiko interference weaves a new fate for the Mai-Hime world.
Old 2007-06-06, 05:35   Link #1156
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

O Great MODS! I have to confess! I have sinned! I shall do my best to atone for it! To get us back on track...

Spoiler for Track 6.1:
Some family fluff to cool the madness. This time I based the style on the more reminescient tracks of a normal SS. I'll add on to it later.
Old 2007-06-06, 05:38   Link #1157
Liingo
Love Hina?

@Kha

OH god. That is beyond bluecheesium!!!!!!!!! It's um, um....... someone help me out here.

We better hope people don't mind blatant references to their work... Parts of 'Profile #4535-SDF - Linda Lin:' looks like it was taken directly out of the codex........

Looks like I'll need to start giving starcannons to everyone in the squad.....

looks like he's back to normal
Old 2007-06-06, 06:01   Link #1158
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Okay, Eyes of the Beholder-character template archtypes ASIDE, I've got to get this clear, so that we can all play nice and compromise. How extensive are the "Rein Revival" thing of yours anyway?

Mine is mildly so-so, but it can be flexible depending on the other theories.

From what I see, Kha and An Hero already got's something in mind, so do I. Now... how to fit all into a properly mixed fanon? My Tiara thing covers till the Book's official creation, after it's pages got torn off in the future. An Hero seems to have something in mind about the Book though I don't know how extensive his covers, and well...There's this Kha' THRONE-thingy which involves someone who can bring back someone from nothing.

So, are we gonna keep everything under wraps until the MOMENT of truth, or will we lay down our cards now? I'll willing to compromise. :3

@USB : SABER!!!! CLOUD!!!! Damn, if those aren't emo, I don't know what is. Then again, who am I to talk. ALL my characters are EMO as hell.

It's good, nice in details in all aspects, but it could tone down the blatant references. Very blatant references.
OK, first let's try to come to a compromise without revealing each others' ideas so far : if you have a cover for the Book's origins already and it's mixed with your characters tightly I could suggest not to change it (your stories were great so far, I expect the rest to be as good) as I can very easily adjust mine to involve one of the Book's reincarnations instead and it won't have much impact on the story (as the Book isn't the main character there), don't know about Kha's ideas though. As for the way the Book got reincarnated again I've already mentioned that I'd be glad for someone to come up with it instead of me
Old 2007-06-06, 06:07   Link #1159
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
O Great MODS! I have to confess! I have sinned! I shall do my best to atone for it! To get us back on track...
Nice. But are you going to answer my question?

Fluff? Coming right up!

Mid-Childa Galaxia Issue #6 : Keeping Fit

Spoiler:

Quote:
OK, first let's try to come to a compromise without revealing each others' ideas so far : if you have a cover for the Book's origins already and it's mixed with your characters tightly I could suggest not to change it (your stories were great so far, I expect the rest to be as good) as I can very easily adjust mine to involve one of the Book's reincarnations instead and it won't have much impact on the story (as the Book isn't the main character there), don't know about Kha's ideas though. As for the way the Book got reincarnated again I've already mentioned that I'd be glad for someone to come up with it instead of me.
All right then. I'll try to cook my details up early so that everyone's happy.

:3

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-06, 06:39   Link #1160
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

24 hour backlog.... internet sure took a great time to break on me.

Quote:
So Artherion is now officially a sadist?
What can I say? I love HK-47, and concidering Artherion was made from a scale of Neltharion, it's no surprise that he would have a few odd personallity quirks.

Quote:
By the way, Keroko. What are the chances of Deathwing-san ever joining the other three female Aces in an 'Onii-chaaaaaan~!' attempt?
Chance? I'd call it a certainty.

Quote:
Well you see what they become... Btw, that word came from Asterix. It's been a long time since I last used it.
Asterix? Sweet, which one?

Quote:
And a word to Aurion: I'm sure he doesn't want an Ion Canon charged Onichan Breaker...
Actually Kha is more the exeption then the rule in that regard. Keroko doesn't mind pervy talk (how could she, with a childhood friend like Hayate) but she simply draws the line at tentacles.

Quote:
Spoiler for Mahou Shounen Clerical Kha in:
See?

Quote:
Chronicles of Yuuno Attachment NEW! : Library Entertaiment

Acous:...Are those live feeds?
Yuuno: Yeah. With the bundle of work in-and-out daily through the Library, there'll be people who has to sleep in, especially if they aren't mages. I installed some feed videos specifically for such cases. It's good entertainment.
Worker A: 20 hours. I say Kha's dead for sure this time.
Worker B: 30 hours. Kha's resilient, he won't die so easily.
Worker C: 15 hours says he'll make it through... *watches video* on second thought, 5 hours.
Acous:...What are they doing?
Yuuno: Oh, don't mind them. They've made a habit of gambling their working hours on the fates of mages left and right. My newest worker literally got the week off for betting on Tai surviving. Here, this is the one you want, right?
Acous: Oh, thanks....hmm? What's this? Private Feed #1...2...3...4...
Yuuno:
Hehehe, Yuuno is such a great employer.

Quote:
Spoiler for Return of the big R?":
..... allright, that's it! As soon as I get home, I'll finish the A's summary. I can't let this potentional pearl go along without creating potentional plot-holes in my story.

You recieve loot: Motivation

Quote:

Spoiler for Track 6.1:
Some family fluff to cool the madness. This time I based the style on the more reminescient tracks of a normal SS. I'll add on to it later.
Ahh, that was just sweet. Familly fluff, maybe I should write some Nanoha/Keroko familly fluff too. First A's, though! *still motivated*

Quote:
Nice. But are you going to answer my question?

Fluff? Coming right up!

Mid-Childa Galaxia Issue #6 : Keeping Fit

Spoiler:
Hmm, a small side-step wouldn't hurt, I'm still at work anyway....

Spoiler for Mid-Childa Galaxia Issue #6 : Keeping Fit, last ace":

Quote:
All right then. I'll try to cook my details up early so that everyone's happy.

:3
Question: I've created a fifth Wolkenritter for the purpose of my A's summary, am I in trouble?

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-06-06 at 06:57.
Closed Thread