Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-25, 00:34   Link #341
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
At least it's impossible to mess up season 2 as much as they did season1
They plan to do moon and terra too..... moon aside, it's short. Terra is annoyingly long. With only 1 four, I don't know.
Old 2016-09-25, 02:24   Link #342
Toullaty

Terra is long, but many scenes are composed exclusively with Kotarou to be alone to act, explaining the situation to readers. These monologues are not going to be fully adapted, shortening the time needed.

I think it is possible that the adaptation will be more better and simpler. I would be happy if they adapt well the end and the joke with Esaka tearning to Kotarou which teaches how to go well with his comrades.
Toullaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-25, 02:34   Link #343
tsunade666

i still don't like the ending for terra.
Old 2016-09-25, 04:26   Link #344
Eater of All
NOM

The last episode was pretty at least. Unfortunately, it's probably the epitome of wasted investment if one doesn't continue into the 2nd season... it's not so much a 2nd season as a split-cour/continuation. Relatively speaking, Moon/Terra is shorter than the common routes combined, so I hope the pacing will be better next season, and all the (probably frustratingly subtle) hints to all the mysteries will pay off. Terra will most certainly have a much different tone at least, so there's that in case anime-only viewers are afraid of more of the same.
Old 2016-09-25, 05:03   Link #345
Yamada II

Episode 13

The song of death is killing everyone and the Guardians are after Kagari, who has the protection of Koutaro. And Koutaro almost dies but the biker loli saves him in the nick of time. The vague flashbacks Koutaro had of being attacked by Kagari and then Kotori coming for her, happened when Kotori became the Druid. She had to go retrieve Kagari but found a Koutaro there with his hand cut off. The reason why Koutaro could go Wolverine was because of Kagari's ribbon being embedded in her. And the two chibi whatevers replace the ribbon with themselves. And the song of death continues after a small break and everyone dies. Kagari becomes a tree and Koutaro becomes a plant and then both of them get engulfed by Kagari's tree. Bad end.

The salvation thing is killing everyone on earth and then starting anew. That's what could be inferred by the very end where Kagari is sitting on some lines which are those time line whatever thingies showing that each time the Salvation happened and things were started again, the same bad end was reached and humanity couldn't progress past a certain point. The next season will be about things starting all over again. And I'm interested to see how the sequel progresses.

This show did have its problems – the visuals were weak, it had a pretty fast pace at times, I couldn't care about Lucia and Shizuru – but it kinda managed to build up an interesting enough world with its mysteries and all. The intriguing world and Koutaro were the reasons why I continued with this because the girls didn't exactly come off as interesting enough and the visuals were hardly captivating. Koutaro was a cool guy. Loved how he teased poor Yoshino and almost every other person out there. Kotori and Akane were interesting among the girls and Kagari was also kinda fun when she was searching for herself. The comedy was pretty strong overall. This was good enough but it could have benefited from more episodes.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-25, 17:02   Link #346
Pen3

Do not understand how he can die happily without having to touch Akane's boobies. All that build up was for nothing.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-25, 17:28   Link #347
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
Do not understand how he can die happily without having to touch Akane's boobies. All that build up was for nothing.
Akane wasn't the "main girl". That's why.
Old 2016-09-25, 21:25   Link #348
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So that was the best ending ever but at less Kotarou touch a boob witch he set out to do in the first place but at less Kagari slap him good

9/10 Why do they have to have another season
Old 2016-09-26, 11:40   Link #349
MCAL

At least we got to hear Yami no Kanata e at the end.

No use in rehashing what was wrong with the adaption, but I'll say the real reason the Rewrite adaption sucked is because we didn't have this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2YeIH7BU
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-26, 23:12   Link #350
tsunade666

They are doing moon and terra.... I so hope they do an anime original ending this time around and not a f*cked up ending in season one. Terra ending isn't actually something I liked.
Old 2016-09-27, 00:28   Link #351
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Amazing ending!!!

Kagari best girl!
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-29, 18:33   Link #352
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Best ending, pretty rushed setup. I still think that it needed 13 more episodes.

As an VN player, it answers a lot of questions from the Season 1 VN
(1) Why didn't Kashima do the Song of Destruction plan from the get go? Especially in Chihaya route, she could have done it easily.
(2) Why couldn't Akane ultimately stop Kashima?
(3) Where would Gil and Pani be during Kotori and Akane route?
(4) The mechanics of Kagari's power of perception.

It doesn't answer one thing though...
(1) In Lucia's route (which is going to be skipped anyway since S2 is Moon so no need to spoiler tag), her powers go literally berserk which causes pretty much the entire half-route. They couldn't show a reason why this did not occur (It occurred in Shizuru route too)...
(2) How in the hell does Kashima's healing work to ultimately counteract Lucia's poison? Like seriously...
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-01, 10:11   Link #353
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Kotori best girl!!!

oh wait... what the heck with this ending?
that last episode confused me too much... please Key.. don't do rushing thing anymore
you're not good at them

I can feel so many wasted potential that could be used if they did another 1-2 episodes extra

anyway, I hope they'll put next season soon or this might become another bad adaptation from Key
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-01, 12:08   Link #354
tsunade666

season 2 is scheduled for winter 2017 if I remember it right.
Old 2016-10-15, 06:33   Link #355
xSauriaNx
The Tribe King's Ride

Haven't played the VN, 'cause I thought it was boring back in 2012....

Watched the anime, cringed at the problems so obviously shown....

Anime's ending came then I was like:
Spoiler for I was like:

But I still have time to play it....... definitely going to play it.... TT_TT

Every step I make signals the arrival of my KING!
xSauriaNx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-12, 17:45   Link #356
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

http://rewriteim.jp/

FYI new project of Rewrite. It's something... Or rather will be in around 58 hours time.

EDIT:
....it's a mobage RPG with room mechanics ala CG lol.

Also, pre registering includes Creamy (Mahou Shoujo) Kagarin card. https://mobile.twitter.com/dengekion...151296/photo/1

Last edited by ronelm2000; 2016-12-16 at 18:40.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote