Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-10-29, 14:59   Link #2641
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
There's this thing called Prestige in Blops. Or are you saying you're max prestige and Level 50? ;x
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
I'm prestige 1..but I don't wanna prestige again lol. I'm not going to get all those perk pros again.
lulz, Prestiged in the 360 version (currently 14th getting close to 15th), biiiiiiiiiiiig mistake. Try-hards up the ass, I tell ya. I'm sorry I don't play this every waking moment of my life, but I just can't match these fools.

That's why on the PS3 version I'm never Prestiging.
Old 2011-10-29, 15:25   Link #2642
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

It's funny cos we always get teamed up with low-levels. :P

edit: well, not really. But still

Last edited by blakstealth; 2011-10-29 at 15:41.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 17:26   Link #2643
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Uncharted 3

'nuff said.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 02:43   Link #2644
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

RAGE @PC, awesome game, windsticks+shotgun=win.
Old 2011-10-30, 06:41   Link #2645
Dextro
He Without a Title

Picked up Fable 3 for the 360 finally and realized I shouldn't have bothered. They managed pick up a pretty good game (Fable 2) and subtly ruin virtually every single aspect of the gameplay to turn it into watered down mush. And Fable 2 was already way too dumbed down compared to Fable 1! Molyneux does it again.
Old 2011-10-30, 09:05   Link #2646
Edijs
Eddy

Send a message via MSN to Edijs
Bought L4D2 , now downloading , and playing MW
Edijs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-30, 17:50   Link #2647
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
lulz, Prestiged in the 360 version (currently 14th getting close to 15th), biiiiiiiiiiiig mistake. Try-hards up the ass, I tell ya. I'm sorry I don't play this every waking moment of my life, but I just can't match these fools.

That's why on the PS3 version I'm never Prestiging.
I'm not sure I understand. Why is it a big mistake to prestige? I play on PC anyway, the way FPS games are meant to be played. I'm currently on my first prestige only, as I got Blops only recently and I don't play it that much.
Old 2011-10-30, 17:58   Link #2648
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
I'm not sure I understand. Why is it a big mistake to prestige? I play on PC anyway, the way FPS games are meant to be played. I'm currently on my first prestige only, as I got Blops only recently and I don't play it that much.
It pairs you up with better players as your ranking goes up. By not prestiging and simply improving your skills, you keep all of your perks and points, but the game is tricked into thinking you need to paired up more often to lower level players.

What's wrong with being paired up with higher levels? They're simply try-hards. Unless you play this every waking moment of your life, they'll probably hit up the best spots and destroy you. I'm 14th Prestige in the 360 version and unlike the PS3 version where I'm Level 44, I find great difficulty when constantly facing off against 15th Prestige clans in every other match.

Don't know how much that differs on PC, so I can't say for that.
Old 2011-10-30, 18:27   Link #2649
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
BloodRayne Betrayal (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
Old 2011-10-30, 19:15   Link #2650
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
RAGE @PC, awesome game, windsticks+shotgun=win.
So much fun isn't it love the game just wish it was longer.
Old 2011-11-01, 20:10   Link #2651
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
After playing EO1, 2, 3, I been desiring for EO4. Honestly, I am willing to do anything to get EO4. I even bought several copies of EO3 just to support the company :V. If they come out with EO4, they can have all my money.

But while I wait for EO4, playing Nora to toki no koubou and replaying EO3/2/1 with solo runs.
Old 2011-11-01, 21:55   Link #2652
Rethice
Kingslayer

Send a message via AIM to Rethice Send a message via MSN to Rethice
Been playing Dark Souls pretty solidly for the past week when I haven't been working (Falling behind on the airing anime, no!!)

Finding it much more accessible than Demon Souls was. I couldn't get the hang of Demon Souls and ended up giving up, but though Dark Souls is equally challenging, it's a bit more forgiving (you're not on HALF HEALTH if you lose your human body...)

I'm still a perfectionist though, so as I've gone on in the game I've restarted 7 times now after learning I statted out my character wrong or wasted rare upgrade materials on something useless, so it's started to get a bit stale.

My latest playthrough I thought I was going pretty well, with a solid plan. I powered my strength up to 32 to use the black knight greatsword in one hand as I saw recommended on so many sites, but ended up finding the swing speed far too slow to make up for the slight damage increase from the Drake Sword - and you can't even enchant it past +5!

Complete waste of 32 strength, so even though I got all the way up to the Painted World, I started all over again, this time with a plan to get a +5 lightning halberd and keep my str and dex at 16 and 12 respectively, since going any higher than that is a waste of stats.

However, I'm losing steam on this play through, don't know if I can be bothered doing it all again, I've already wasted so much time on the game.

Ugh, curse my perfectionist nature.
Old 2011-11-01, 22:22   Link #2653
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

It gets the best of us Rethice... Perfectionism is quite a tough thing to keep in control..
Old 2011-11-02, 00:07   Link #2654
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Currently Playing:
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, I picked it back up after leaving it sitting on my shelf for quite some time. Totally forgot that the JP version had collaboration equipments with the iM@S series, I wish I remembered sooner. I decided to go and start a second and third playthrough to master a couple more job classes other then the Fighter and get the Swordsmen and Ninja jobs too. (forgive me if I got the names wrong since I'm playing the JP version)

BTW: Does the data from this one carry over to 2? Wait...did 2 even make a US release?! Well if anyone here has played the JP versions then please let me know. Otherwise I'd kinda end up wasting my time.

I'm also playing the trial version of "PuyoPuyo 20th Anniversary" that I got off the JP PSN. Got to enjoy the single player mode of the 4 modes. Honestly, if you're just gonna play in single player mode this trial version is enough. LOL. The only downside is you dont get all the characters and you get sent back to the title screen after each match. But for a guy like me whom plays puzzle games while waiting for his meal to cook then this 30MB trial is enough.

Looking Forward to Play:

The "Tales of-", "Atelier", and "Disgaea" series on the PS3. Oh, and...iM@S2~!!!
Old 2011-11-02, 14:11   Link #2655
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Need for Speed Underground @PC with m2011 mod, this was my favorite game in the series its nice having it brought up to date graphics wise, i love it.
Old 2011-11-02, 14:43   Link #2656
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Playing through Sonic Generations; already beat the story mode so I'm really just playing for the trophies.
Old 2011-11-02, 17:35   Link #2657
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
So much fun isn't it love the game just wish it was longer.
Ups forgot to reply, indeed its really great but just when you get comfortable its over... i would expect more from a 3 dvd game...
Old 2011-11-02, 18:03   Link #2658
Red Shoulder
BirdKnight

Breath of Fire II - It's been nothing but SNES RPGs for me the last couple months.

Red Shoulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 18:29   Link #2659
RandySyler
Onee-Chan Power~!

Gears of War 3
Old 2011-11-02, 19:18   Link #2660
abc0716

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
BTW: Does the data from this one carry over to 2?
Unfortunately no, RM1's save data is not able to carry over onto RM2, however you may can unlock some items on RM2 by owning RM1's save data (not really sure, stopped playing it for a while). This also applies on Radiant Mythology 3 that released on months ago.

By the way, what game I'm playing atm? Outside Radiant Mythology 3 (grinding + levelling), currently playing Steins;Gate (PSP version, very seldom play it, 1 time in 2-3 weeks), and replaying PS1's Digimon World 3 .
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote