AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-03, 07:26   Link #21161
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Back up for a quick note-to-self.

If the Familliars fall through, the Unison device strikes my fancy as well..

How it would function.

The Twin Unisons have distinct ability sets that individually, compliment Lynn's abilities. One at a time, Lynn can unison and gain the ability set of one, plus a mild power boost.

However, the nature of the twin unisons allows them to BOTH unison with her. When this occures, their specific abilities are unusable, but she gets a MAJOR power boost. (So it's a three way tradeoff.) I could use that and rewrite some of her high end abilities to rely on that. Like her Heaven's Lightning Hammer.

Let me know by morning which I should go with so I can start working out the bugs...

Tigerclaw out.
Old 2008-03-03, 07:46   Link #21162
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
Okay, it's time for some Tigercrack.

Remember, this is the first draft, and I've spent what is probably that last... *Looks at clock.*
Oh dear... Six hours and forty minutes on it. Has it really taken that long?

Sheesh...

Spoiler for Lynn!:

Oh, and on that Note from Jimmy on Twin Familliars, I read it, but I was already pretty much done, so I'll leave what I've got in this draft. I did make a minor alteration to see if it can be gotten away with under technicality.

As for now, time for bed... G'Night. *THUD*

Spoiler for Unleashes Video power...:
And finally Lind arrives as Lynn!

Though in a way, her history makes her sound like a female version of... Master Chief? No problems with her history as far as I'm concerned.

And thinking of Richard Machowicz narrating that opening:

WINRAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Wow, what they say is true...real life can be wierder than fiction
Stranger things have happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What the- ?!

*goes to check FF thread*

GODDAMNIT !

I spent just 5 hours playing DOTA in school and now I missed the chance to slam Haru !!

THIS IS JUST NOT FAIR !!!

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~

*Several pills later...*

One piece of advice though, next time, do your best to keep it short and summarized.

Haru's attention and comprehension span isn't his strong points.

*Grumble grumble...*

There'll be a next time

Quote:
Back up for a quick note-to-self.

If the Familliars fall through, the Unison device strikes my fancy as well..

How it would function.

The Twin Unisons have distinct ability sets that individually, compliment Lynn's abilities. One at a time, Lynn can unison and gain the ability set of one, plus a mild power boost.

However, the nature of the twin unisons allows them to BOTH unison with her. When this occures, their specific abilities are unusable, but she gets a MAJOR power boost. (So it's a three way tradeoff.) I could use that and rewrite some of her high end abilities to rely on that. Like her Heaven's Lightning Hammer.

Let me know by morning which I should go with so I can start working out the bugs...

Tigerclaw out.
I like this idea the best out of all the ideas so far. Basically each UD has it's own speciality, but sacrifices that specialty for raw energy when they unite, which cuts down on the potential H4XX, though it's still up to the presentation to determine whether it is or not.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-03-03, 07:48   Link #21163
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
*crawls in*

Sorry. No time again.

In fact, I don't think I can move much for this entire week. I need to set some things straight in school. GenerationS Chapter 1.3 is also experiencing a holdup as well since I inserted another combat scene, not to mention giving Hayate some proper props in her battle plans since I almost let my foot slip into the 'Canon carries the idiot ball' mistake...

And I guess there's still a lot of reworking to do after all. >_< I guess it might end up with a 15k or higher word count. And that's just two or three unequal-length scenarios...

I'll be adding two more sections as well for moar Tesla and a summary of Tiara's functions... I also have to rework a couple of scenes... And also tone down on the HAXX... And I have to make absolutely clear Hayate's overwhelming output compared to Aurion...

Ugaahhh...:eye spin:
I'm not much better. I'm still stuck on Rebuilt's prologue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post

Makes me imagine the GN-X with Power Weapons and wards while glowing with a divine white light
Just consecrate their GN particles, affix the wards and choose Power Weapon from the Celestial Being armory and viola!

Quote:
Or the most common comparison, "Tenchi meets Evangelion"
And that.

Quote:
It's the sentiment that counts... I can't even find some decent Dual pics

And D all the way

Quote:
*notes down*

Hardly use Omniknight, but I think that build I can use on Sven as well (whom I just spent the last half hour killing with... until net got disconnected )
OK is a support STR hero that could use some Int and mana regen, so Cyclone helps, but after imagining that on Sven I see what it can do!

Quote:
One of the earliest OC creations actually, though he eventually got forgotten

Correct
Funny thing is, he's all over Kha's Rebuilt profile.

Quote:
You want the long version or the short one? Nah, I think I'll provide both:

Spoiler for Short Version:

Spoiler for Long Edit Version aka My Name is Lowe:

And that's the gist of it
That's rather intriguing... and at the same time so sad.

Quote:
Aaah the GL/300 AMV, the best one out there

S&W: TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: ...

Yes, you will.

S&W:

*runs*
Kai: Come on, let us be on this just this once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
But you forgot rank AAA, which would be 7 in score, making X an 11 (which would be reasonable, since X is 'off the charts' )

*goes back to reading Shina Dark*
*Kluize sneezes*

Quote:
Okay, it's time for some Tigercrack.

Remember, this is the first draft, and I've spent what is probably that last... *Looks at clock.*
Oh dear... Six hours and forty minutes on it. Has it really taken that long?

Sheesh...

Spoiler for Lynn!:

Oh, and on that Note from Jimmy on Twin Familliars, I read it, but I was already pretty much done, so I'll leave what I've got in this draft. I did make a minor alteration to see if it can be gotten away with under technicality.

As for now, time for bed... G'Night. *THUD*

Spoiler for Unleashes Video power...:
To be honest, Lynn should've lost all her magic potential long ago at the way she stresses herself.

I'm not too sure about the familiars; they look okay to me...

And if it all goes well:

Gimmy: Good brothers! We have company to share our high pedestal with! And I say, let's welcome them. Let's welcome them aboard with open arms, COS WE'RE MOVING TO AN EVEN HIGHER ONE!

ZIEG BELKA!!!

WM-X Battle-Brothers: ZIEG BELKA!!!

...I see great rivalry inbound.

Competition is good anyways.

Last edited by Kha; 2008-03-03 at 08:06.
Old 2008-03-03, 08:00   Link #21164
Jimmy C

Quote:
You mean the part where they're smaller and therefore easier to support? Almost, Cool Mint is ok, since she doesn't appear to use much energy even in combat situations. Spear Mint is a no go in her current state. Look at the amount of magic you have Lynn using in her own attacks, does she really have enough to spare for Spear Mint to throw "moderate" lightning bolts while she's throwing magic punches herself?
If those bolts don't have the power to inflict the kind of "one hit kills" Lynn seems to favor, why bother? But if they do, what does that leave Lynn for her own attacks?
Like the Odin's Thunderbolt combo, for example. After all the energy invested in getting Waldron to the target and smashing the barrier, how much is left over for the followup from Spear Mint? And why not put that energy into the main attack and take out the barrier and the target?
Remember, you set her to AA, so that's how much energy you have to work with. It can't all be in her and her familiars at the same time.
If you wish to stick with twin familiars, I suggest you find a non-combat or less energy intensive role for Spear Mint. Since you had her make them after she became a Shock Enforcer, they should both have roles that compliment her but doesn't use too much energy. It should also be roles that are best filled by two different familiars, or you'll have to answer the question, "Why need more than one?" You're half way there with Cool Mint.

Quote:
If the Familliars fall through, the Unison device strikes my fancy as well...
As nice as the idea is, you will then have to explain how and why she got her hands on the rarest type of magical devices available to Nanohaverse mages, and a pair together at that. This will expose you to even more haxbusting. But if you can come up with something plausible, why not?

Quote:
If I really were keeping to the theme of Lind, I'd pick out Liingo's twin Unison devices.
You mean my idea, right? Or did someone else already come up with that before?

Quote:
Yep... AMG Goddesses are H4XX beyond anything the Nanohaverse can dish out... heck, they're top tier H4XX beyond what most other fictions can dish out.
I'm glad no one here has said the Aces are more powerful than the Goddesses. I actually have an idea for a post to debunk that if anyone tried. Goddesses aren't goddesses for nothing after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kha View Post
To be honest, Lynn should've lost all her magic potential long ago at the way she stresses herself.
ATC did mention she was hospitalized 3 times. But yeah, as an AA and with an even more strenous reigme than Nanoha's, she should have hit burnout even faster. You might want to rethink that too, ATC.
Old 2008-03-03, 08:23   Link #21165
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Just consecrate their GN particles, affix the wards and choose Power Weapon from the Celestial Being armory and viola!
Feel the power of Aeolia Schenberg?

Though it's very apt though... like Aegis armor, these GN-X's are TOUGH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
OK is a support STR hero that could use some Int and mana regen, so Cyclone helps, but after imagining that on Sven I see what it can do!

Lemme hear what wonders you get out of that build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
That's rather intriguing... and at the same time so sad.
Sad for the guy maybe, but he deserved it

Quote:
Kai: Come on, let us be on this just this once.

Sou... dewa

*books Kai on the next boat to Hell*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
And if it all goes well:

Gimmy: Good brothers! We have company to share our high pedestal with! And I say, let's welcome them. Let's welcome them aboard with open arms, COS WE'RE MOVING TO AN EVEN HIGHER ONE!

ZIEG BELKA!!!

WM-X Battle-Brothers: ZIEG BELKA!!!

...I see great rivalry inbound.

Competition is good anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
You mean my idea, right? Or did someone else already come up with that before?
Woops my bad

The lack of avatars make me confuse between you

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Jimmy C
I'm glad no one here has said the Aces are more powerful than the Goddesses. I actually have an idea for a post to debunk that if anyone tried. Goddesses aren't goddesses for nothing after all.
So do I

None of the Aces can smash worlds at a fraction of their power afterall, and none of them have a connection to a tree that controls the universe

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2008-03-03, 08:39   Link #21166
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Feel the power of Aeolia Schenberg?

Though it's very apt though... like Aegis armor, these GN-X's are TOUGH
Feel the power of Aeolia Schenberg who is one guise of the Emperor of Man indeed.

And for that statement, I'm very tempted to Nyoron for subs instead of waiting for Menclave/SS.

Quote:

Lemme hear what wonders you get out of that build
Haven't tried it yet. Busy today.

Quote:
Sad for the guy maybe, but he deserved it
I was thinking about your niece/imouto. Maybe it's just me, but IMO losing a parent for whatever reason is always sad. It may be the best route out, but somehow still makes me sad.

Too much empathy... Probably why I'm training in Med.

Quote:

Sou... dewa

*books Kai on the next boat to Hell*
Kai: ...?!

Quote:
Gimmy's not the de-facto leader of the Cleric-Four for nothing.

Quote:
So do I

None of the Aces can smash worlds at a fraction of their power afterall, and none of them have a connection to a tree that controls the universe
[Ecclesarchy]

Only God Empress Vivio could smash worlds at a fraction of her power!!!

[/Ecclesarchy]

Pardon the random.
Old 2008-03-03, 08:47   Link #21167
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Feel the power of Aeolia Schenberg who is one guise of the Emperor of Man indeed.
The Imperium of Man would've been a very different place with him around

Though I'm wondering who his Primarchs would be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
And for that statement, I'm very tempted to Nyoron for subs instead of waiting for Menclave/SS.
Wait

I'll give you one hint though:

Direct hit from Exia's beam guns? Piece of cake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Haven't tried it yet. Busy today.
Will wait then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
I was thinking about your niece/imouto. Maybe it's just me, but IMO losing a parent for whatever reason is always sad. It may be the best route out, but somehow still makes me sad.

Too much empathy... Probably why I'm training in Med.
Well, that may be true. But IMHO she wouldn't even remember anyway, with him not being around her much from what I heard. Not to mention that we'd rather not want her remembering having a jerk as a "father"

Also, the family house is much better than the poor excuse for a flat my sis once lived in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Kai: ...?!
S&W: Amen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
Gimmy's not the de-facto leader of the Cleric-Four for nothing.
I can see why

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha
[Kaiser Worshipper]

God Empress Vivio at the height of her power could smash worlds at a fraction of her power!!!

[/Kaiser Worshipper]

Pardon the random.
H4XXBusting at 5....4....3...

Nah, even with the Cradle Vivio is a superweapon on a city-destroyer scale, not something on the level of Urd or Belldandy

Old 2008-03-03, 08:55   Link #21168
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
When I first heard that I was like sweatdropping like hell.
Keep sweatdropping then...... In the thread proper aside from me is Goose(On a short Hiatus), Aaron, and Keroko. Not including Ark and JimmyC who are in here from time to time to help clarify points as well. Oh and Tk as well (on a loooong hiatus)
Quote:
Then it's alright to release the seal, you say...?

...*Xena's face changes*

AHA...

*Insane laughter as Xena claws his hand in front of his face*

WA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

*CCTV screens burst open as the screen fades to black*

ONCE YOU RELEASE MY SEAL, THERE'S NO TURNING BACK...
Well give it your best I think the highest length in here yet as been 15k words(Kagerou) so go for it
Quote:
Spoiler for Reply for Cecile:
You'll have to check the post again yourself... I've lost it already But I'm fallry certain it said something else (A or something higher...) My aplologies if I read it wrongly... It was about an 30 min before I headed to sleep last night when I did the reviewing.
Quote:
Spoiler for Reply for Olivier:
Whoo Stick THIN His arsenal will be examined once it's revealed. Although he gets extra leeway since he's a villain.
Quote:
Spoiler for Reply on the Twins:
I still find it highly unlikely that anything is going to come anywhere near the power output of the BoD when it was active.... It's only the most powerful thing that we've seen in canon after all which needed to get attacked by like what 6 AAA/S rankers and the arc-en-ciel before getting blown away (and that was just the defence program....)
Quote:
Spoiler for Reply for Medorach:
The nuttersothers in the thread have recently gone through the calclations of firing range. The long ranged shot that Nanoha used againt Vita back in A's on that planet was only for a few hundred meters...... Unless you're saying that he's better than Nanoha, I'd say that you'd want to change the range/ nerf it heavily... (which reminds me. I need to go and ret-con part of my fic to better distances..)
Quote:
Spoiler for Reply for Hudson:
Well looks interesing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
I never really explain it in the story, but basically, as a Combat Cyborg, even mortal wounds have a chance of not killing her (the same applies to Subaru). When the coroners came to get her, one of Yellow's agents came and got her body, replaced some parts, and was able to revive her.
Hmmm. I guess it works
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Arguable. Subaru has two, for example. Wing Road and Vibration Shatter, although this can be atributed as her being a type-0.

The basic idea was that the second IS was granted because of Neltharion's essence, and make Uomo more like a true copy of Keroko. However this is subject to bustng if required. If the general opinion of the thread is 'no' then I'll have no trouble removing it.
Well go ahead then.. I wasn't too sure myself so I was checking with the people who know more(you )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
I did a repost of Bridget and did a tweak on both guard and barrier...

======

"I forgot to add this" Note: Technically if any "Breaker" type spells are used against shim, the tax is already at 100~105%- meaning that the initial impact is the only thing that was cushoned/blocked. And she has a low mana pool so it's very taxing even with Overdrive on.
Sorry... I'm not too sure what you mean by the above statement.. Since that was the only thing that I could see added to the blocks. Could you clarify?
BTW thankyou for the co-operation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Oh don't worry. Mods rarely ever come here, right? Besides, mostly everyone (or was it only The Founding Fathers and The Elders know about this) knows about my "relationship" with Chaos.
It's rare but they were more active in here quite recently so we're still a little on edge on provoking them.... Having the Sky Fall on our heads isn't something that we want to happen

And I take it that I'm an Elder?
Quote:
Okay, couple of different ideas.

Cool and Spear Mint as angels are a combination of friend, protection, and booster... so I can go different ways with this:

1 - Two barrier Jacket modes. Details to be made if I go into it.
2 - Twin Familliars al la Admiral Graham.
3 - NOT twin familiars, but two different familiars. (Say, keeping with the animal theme, one is a wolf, one is a bird.)

Going into more diversified territory.

4 - Wingmates of her 'squadron.' (At this point her squadron is Thanatos, she is Thanatos 1. Thanatos meaning 'messenger of death'.)

5 - Two other Intelligent Devices. (Imagine a mage with three devices...)

What would everyone want to go with? Pick a number.
Not sure if you're still taking votes but 5. I haven't actually watched AMG but just modes for the BJ seems underpowered while having twin familiars would mean that you're automatically a very strong mage (S ranked at least) to be able to "power" 2 of them.

Quote:
I know this is off-topic, but since we're all Cadians, this is our anthem!
Oy. Give credit where it's due please......
Quote:
You want the long version or the short one? Nah, I think I'll provide both:

Spoiler for Short Version:

Spoiler for Long Edit Version aka My Name is Lowe:

And that's the gist of it

Quote:
If I really were keeping to the theme of Lind, I'd pick out Liingo's twin Unison devices.

Or, you could even have a single Unison device but with two aspects of the same base program, something like a more balanced and more refined version of Liingo's "MPD Unison Device" suggestion.
Errr......... So what did I miss now?

@USB
*Stamps rubber stamp of Approval*
Can't really see much to complain about.......

So who's Tomoya then...... Lucky b*tard

@ATC
If that's supposed to be an AA, Then all my characters are Under powered...............................

I'll say this right now, I haven't watched AMG so you may have scaled it down for all I know but at current, she's looking more a SS/SSS in terms of ranking just from her attack list alone.

While her desire for revenge is justified. I dont see how it would be able to sustain her during the physical torture that she puts herself through. Also I find it highly unlikely that the hospital would just discharge some one after taking her in like that. Once ok, Twice, maybe. Third Time?? She would have been locked up somewhere..

I'll let the others handle it from here since they'll be able to give you better feedback than I can.
Old 2008-03-03, 08:57   Link #21169
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Oh CRAP I CLEAN FORGOT!!!

The EPIC GL-300 Trailer worthy of this thread is accredited to Liingo-san!

Sorry.
Quote:
The Imperium of Man would've been a very different place with him around

Though I'm wondering who his Primarchs would be
What if the Imperium is what it is because that guise failed, causing Him to take another course of action for the same purpose?

And I think they'd be gigantic GN-scattering masters of war.

Quote:
Wait

I'll give you one hint though:

Direct hit from Exia's beam guns? Piece of cake
About time something stood up against that pea-shooter.

But if it can take Dynames or Virtue, then I'd go .

Quote:
Well, that may be true. But IMHO she wouldn't even remember anyway, with him not being around her much from what I heard. Not to mention that we'd rather not want her remembering having a jerk as a "father"

Also, the family house is much better than the poor excuse for a flat my sis once lived in
I understand perfectly well, and would advise this course of action all the same.

Quote:
S&W: Amen
Even innocent guys who are in no way obsessed about sex like you two?!

Quote:
I can see why
Still need to polish his style though. It's been changing according to the type of people he leads.

Quote:
H4XXBusting at 5....4....3...

Nah, even with the Cradle Vivio is a superweapon on a city-destroyer scale, not something on the level of Urd or Belldandy
Really? Za powaa of 2 moons you know.

But yeah chances are she'd burn herself alive from using all that mana at once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
And I take it that I'm an Eldar?
FIXED.

*watches WM-X's and Palatines jump Liingo*

*runs*
Old 2008-03-03, 09:04   Link #21170
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Oh CRAP I CLEAN FORGOT!!!

The EPIC GL-300 Trailer worthy of this thread is accredited to Liingo-san!

Sorry.
Well I got it from another source to begin with
Quote:
FIXED.
Well I guess it works...
Quote:
*watches WM-X's and Palatines jump Liingo*

*runs*
*dodges to one side before getting pinned by another red-shirt*

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA You'll pay for this!!

Old 2008-03-03, 09:14   Link #21171
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Well I guess it works...

We're still wondering about that Eldar you let loose on Midchilda... Where'd he go? He might appear in Rebuilt after all...

Quote:
*dodges to one side before getting pinned by another red-shirt*

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA You'll pay for this!!

I only remembered the Ordo Maelleus after fixing the post so... Oops?

Anyway be glad that since WM-X's a still a rarity, you're being glomped by Belka-enhanced girls.
Old 2008-03-03, 09:17   Link #21172
Anita
~ I Will ~

HAZUKASHI SERIFU KINSHI!

How dare you treat my Palatines as toys!
Old 2008-03-03, 09:17   Link #21173
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Heeeeeeh?!

(So you started watching ARIA too? How did you get it?)
Old 2008-03-03, 09:27   Link #21174
Jimmy C

Quote:
Really? Za powaa of 2 moons you know.
But yeah chances are she'd burn herself alive from using all that mana at once.
And a First Class Goddess like Belldandy wouldn't even have worked up a sweat doing that.
And that's just power. The minimum qualifications for a First Class Goddess license involve demonstrating skill and control beyond what the Aces are capable of.
Old 2008-03-03, 09:27   Link #21175
Anita
~ I Will ~

Ask lor. Got another anime-siao person here as well.

And sorry everyone, Sophia got delayed again, and ended up Kha is doing most of the work.
Old 2008-03-03, 09:31   Link #21176
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
And a First Class Goddess like Belldandy wouldn't even have worked up a sweat doing that.
And that's just power. The minimum qualifications for a First Class Goddess license involve demonstrating skill and control beyond what the Aces are capable of.
I see... So there are portable beings scarier than Lina Inverse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post

And sorry everyone, Sophia got delayed again, and ended up Kha is doing most of the work.
Ah souka.

Yeah. >_> Like all of Sophia's illustrious history as you dictated. <_< And the meat of her spell list being from my head. >_> Shall I talk about her equipment descriptions as well? <_<
Old 2008-03-03, 09:32   Link #21177
Anita
~ I Will ~

Quote:
Ah souka.

Yeah. >_> Like all of Sophia's illustrious history as you dictated. <_< And the meat of her spell list being from my head. >_> Shall I talk about her equipment descriptions as well? <_<
No need to bother, everyone knows you're MY servant after all ne?
Old 2008-03-03, 09:34   Link #21178
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
No need to bother, everyone knows you're MY Servant after all ne?

*chills in the corner*

Sou ne... I'm a Servant ne... I'm Archer after all ya... I guess this is my fate ka...
Old 2008-03-03, 09:57   Link #21179
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
So much to quote, so little time...

Anyway, I'll check out Xena's OC's first!

I like her style. This is definitely one of the most unique ones I've seen so far in the OC thread.

BTW, here's some comments.

She needs a higher rank! I suggest giving her a AA or AA+ for her sheer danger-level and proficiency. But if you want to go the Striker route like with Teana, Subaru, etc... who are pretty much AA skill-wise but still ranked B officially...

Death's Armory - Pandemic Wave and Death's Armory - Corruption Wave would be nicer if they were a bit slower… No. Scrap that. it would be nice if her spells that falls below 3 seconds were a little slower...

Black Immolation:
5 seconds? S-rank? Too fast…[

Anyway, a little tweaks here and there would do the trick!
Firstly, thanks for your time! *waves*

Spoiler for Return comments on Cecile:

Quote:
Er... I'm rebuilding Aurion's profile as we speak so as to remove almost 3/4ths of his original HAXXness...

And Aurion acting pissed off = DOES NOT COMPUTE. Sorry.

Aurion when angered only goes into silent+deathly efficient attacker mode. You'll never see him shout angrily or rave at anyone no matter how angry he is. I hope you don't mind...

And yes, you are free to use him as long as he stays in-character and is accurate performance-wise to my incoming updated profile of him. And yes, Aurion can have bad blood with the old guy. Just as long as he acts in-character, as always. Don;t worry, the profile is slated to come out anytime this week or the next...

BTW, here's Aurion's updated ability and spell data.

PM...? :3
Spoiler for Return Comments for Olivier:

Quote:
M-motherboard?! And I smell potential HAXXness. MOAR details please. :3

And BTW, her drawing? WANT to see!

How can a device be globules? Anyway. She seems fine. As always, more details. :3

Oh. And WANT to see her drawing too.
Spoiler for Return Comments for the Pair:

Quote:
Imagine if he USED a scope...
Not much of a problem. I'm not an expert in ranging, after all...
Spoiler for Reply Comments for Medorach:

Quote:
I have a device called Tyrfing to be given to Grandis after GenerationS.:3 But I guess having similar names is fine. Sophia's device's name is Dauer, which is also Aurion's surname.

This guy sounds unstoppable... How would he fare against someone like say... Signum?
Tyrfing: Still in one piece, I assure you...barely, of course.

I smell something. Do you?

Quote:
It's tough being the woman
It all depends on how you look at it...It all depends.

(I'll end our duel here. I have no interest in scoring points against anyone, and each of us is entitled to his/her own opinion. More importantly, I see we could continue like this forever, and I think I'll just decide to cut it short here. *sheathes toledo*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Well, Italian is based off of Latin, so it's easy to confuse the two.

Ah. Well, I'd say no then .

In other news, here's the pre-scene to Episode 03. Once again, I have to ask if my translation is right .

Spoiler for MSLN Alpha 03, Scene 0:
COUGH. Sounds tough as hell.

*coughs up blood* Not feeling too well myself.

Damn you, God and Marx, why'd you all die on me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Waldron....

Will take a little getting used to, but yes, I think it does fit for a Axe weapon
Sounds downright COOL to me. Waldron. Waldron. Yeah, it's definitely cool.

Quote:
What the- ?!

*goes to check FF thread*

GODDAMNIT !

I spent just 5 hours playing DOTA in school and now I missed the chance to slam Haru !!

THIS IS JUST NOT FAIR !!!

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~

*Several pills later...*

One piece of advice though, next time, do your best to keep it short and summarized.

Haru's attention and comprehension span isn't his strong points.

*Grumble grumble...*
Artix: Really, Haru-kun?

{He was not talking about me, dammit. I have faithfully assimilated approximately *TMI SNIP* Linker Cores since my creation, and can fully process *TMI SNIP* of them at any given time, so I am so not low on my skills at seeing and thinking!}

Artix: You don't have eyes.

{GAH...don't burst my bubble. }

Artix: Sorry, did I offend you?

{You pretty much did, sista.}

*hahaha OC SCHIZOPHRENIA!*

-------------------------------------------------

- Sketches coming along nicely. One more left. Scanning Tomoloh!

"How shall I draw a blood-crazed madman, a verily truly really madman, a pyromanic genius madman, Earlye in the evening?"

- Spell Reactor: 40% Reacted. 60% Left, needs more Crackium Nitrate and Bluecheese Acid. Oh yeah, and AntiH4xx Reagent.

- Fic Forge: Merge, Extend, and Fill. Liingo, I blame/thank/congratulate you for releasing me!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

And Anita...sounds like a person from the continental side of the Malay Archipelago. Like me, save that I'm not much suited to this sort of English. Maybe I'm just bad at saying it.

EDIT:

@Liingo on Medorach's Range VS Nanoha's Range: How on earth did they calculate the RANGE of that shot?! But I'll take note of it. All the same, it's all focus and piercing speed, less power, and MUCH less collateral damage. Nanoha is a medium-distance combatant, that much is plain. Medorach is a extreme range specialist (which means he won't have any bombardment class spells. Oh well, sacrifices must be made.)

@Liingo on the Twins: Don't they (Lost Logia) ALL need a lot of hammering from who-knows how many mages and then a blast from the Arc-en-ciel to kill them...Doesn't the TSAB have anything ELSE to fire with? OK, like T.M.I. (Too Much Information) again... *stops short*

@Thread about the Saint's Cradle: It never got to fire, so "ZA POWER OF 2 MOONS" will never be known. Speculation is a bit, you know

Last edited by XenahortCharybdis; 2008-03-03 at 10:10.
Old 2008-03-03, 09:59   Link #21180
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
HAZUKASHI SERIFU KINSHI!

How dare you treat my Palatines as toys!
Quote:
Heeeeeeh?!

(So you started watching ARIA too? How did you get it?)
Quote:

Quote:
I see... So there are portable beings scarier than Lina Inverse.

Ah souka.

Quote:
No need to bother, everyone knows you're MY servant after all ne?
Quote:

*chills in the corner*

Sou ne... I'm a Servant ne... I'm Archer after all ya... I guess this is my fate ka...
*squeals in glee* I've been waiting for this!

Welcome back, Anita Ojou-sama!!!! (Sorry, just had to say it )

Oh I'm ADORING this

But if Kha (Archer) is Anita-san's servant that would mean.....

Anita-san is RIN?!?!?!

Tackling backlog later, just had to reply to this

EDIT:

Responding to Kha's amazement at a Goddess First Class' power:

....I wish you could just see what Hild is capable of.....THAT is scary -_- Goddesses have enormous limitations placed on them because of Heavenly regulations and such. The Demons don't. Hild, the Daimakaicho, is a fearsome devil that gives the three sisters a lot of trouble -_-