AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-05-15, 19:58   Link #1101
Athena
The Power of One

About Christmas, I believe that it was in the past a day dedicated to the sun or something like that.
Old 2012-05-15, 21:26   Link #1102
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
About Christmas, I believe that it was in the past a day dedicated to the sun or something like that.
I think the 24th was the day that night lastest the longest, ie shortest day. So thr next day wouldbe celebrated
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 21:49   Link #1103
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Could be played later on Kadi, wouldn't surprise me. Godou has several characters in different areas, a God doesn't seem far out there. Though it could be over powered the harem. Here is the entire list so far in Godou's harem. Erica: Beautiful Blond and voluptuousness, Power Swordswomen, Blacksmith, High Level Magic user, cannot cook or do housework, and a straight forward women when it comes to love. Yuri: Brown Hair and beautiful with decent curves, Yamato Nadeshiko, Himemiko, a clairvoyant, a Tsundere, good at cooking and housework, no stamina, and shy when it comes to love. Liliana: Beautiful Silver haired girl resembling a skinny Model, Agile and Fast Swordswomen and Marksman, descendant of a witch having enormous magic, excellent with cooking and housework, and inconsistent with love. Ena: Beautiful Brunette and voluptuousness, godlike Swordswomen, considered most powerful Himemiko in all of Japan, and no lose attitude to everything including love. I put out the main harem, the others i don't know much about the others who have fallen in love with him. A God or a Campione being added next to the harem wouldn't have surpsie me in one bit. As well the harem needs someone else than Swordswomens. 3 Swordswomen and a support doesn't make a balance fighting force.
Reaper what do you mean when you state that Liliana is inconsistent regarding love? Does she get easly infatuated with men? or is her love mood-dependent?
Old 2012-05-15, 21:59   Link #1104
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
Reaper what do you mean when you state that Liliana is inconsistent regarding love? Does she get easly infatuated with men? or is her love mood-dependent?
No she's just hiding it as a knight. So godou doesnt get it
Old 2012-05-15, 22:26   Link #1105
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clue View Post
its highly mood dependent.

Basically, if you were to watch them, lily is more like a personal secretary.
Trying to keep things in order, making sure Godou eats healthy food, and trying to keep people harmful away.

She even tells Yuri, if your not the Wifu, then please stop associating with Godou immediately... lolol...

However, she wont resist, she wont say no, she's a total M wanting Godou to bust an S.
But like all good things comes at a prices... the price... once she starts nagging, she wont stop like til your ears fall off tho.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 22:45   Link #1106
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
its highly mood dependent.

Basically, if you were to watch them, lily is more like a personal secretary.
Trying to keep things in order, making sure Godou eats healthy food, and trying to keep people harmful away.

She even tells Yuri, if your not the Wifu, then please stop associating with Godou immediately... lolol...

However, she wont resist, she wont say no, she's a total M wanting Godou to bust an S.
But like all good things comes at a prices... the price... once she starts nagging, she wont stop like til your ears fall off tho.
Hahahaha awesome. Even though most of them are tsunderish (especially the mc)... I'm really liking the characters so far since they have much deeper personas then most harem characters.
Old 2012-05-16, 00:13   Link #1107
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

actually the only tsundere would probably be his sister and Yuri vol.2

Erica is straight up flashy when it comes to her "affection" to godou. There is no Tsun...
She straight up loves Godou, and will act to a point to prove she ranks #1 in Godou.

Yuri again.. she's what id say partial tsundere... but not really on Louis or Shanna's level tsun...
(Thank God, im really getting tired of violent tsundere's)

Lily.. is Comedy... theres a short translation on a conversation between lily and godou.
Spoiler:

lilly is pretty dayam through in her job.
she is the ultimate secretary, while erica is the ultimate mistress, and yuri being the perfect wife.

And then comes Ena who crushes the delicate balance between the girls like its nothing, as well as floor stomp's Erica in combat.
Old 2012-05-16, 00:28   Link #1108
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
actually the only tsundere would probably be his sister and Yuri vol.2

Erica is straight up flashy when it comes to her "affection" to godou. There is no Tsun...
She straight up loves Godou, and will act to a point to prove she ranks #1 in Godou.

Yuri again.. she's what id say partial tsundere... but not really on Louis or Shanna's level tsun...
(Thank God, im really getting tired of violent tsundere's)

Lily.. is Comedy... theres a short translation on a conversation between lily and godou.
Spoiler:

lilly is pretty dayam through in her job.
she is the ultimate secretary, while erica is the ultimate mistress, and yuri being the perfect wife.

And then comes Ena who crushes the delicate balance between the girls like its nothing, as well as floor stomp's Erica in combat.
Ena is a expert at destroying balances.

She's also a expert at making people (Erica) frustrated.

Overall a good character.

Spoiler for Quality:
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 00:32   Link #1109
whsie

Yeah, Erica is flashy. She's openly affectionate and doesn't give a damn what the others think as long as she's #1.

Yuri is only a part-tsun because of her conservative nature (i.e. traditional Asian culture). Sure she likes Godou, but there's that other conservative side that tells her to tone things done. The thing with Erica is that her openly liberal ways is a type of culture shock to Yuri. Yuri then sees Godou not exactly resisting (resisting, but with no real effort) and wonders.

Liliana is like the secretary.

Ena is like the wildcard of the bunch. The major weakness of Ena is her late arrival. The depth of her bond with Godou is weaker because they haven't been together as long (not to mention she was MIA in volume 10). Otherwise, Ena is the only girl with the potential to challenge Erica's #1 spot. The other girls are more or less in Erica's palm.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 00:35   Link #1110
Log
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
Yeah, Erica is flashy. She's openly affectionate and doesn't give a damn what the others think as long as she's #1.

Yuri is only a part-tsun because of her conservative nature (i.e. traditional Asian culture). Sure she likes Godou, but there's that other conservative side that tells her to tone things done. The thing with Erica is that her openly liberal ways is a type of culture shock to Yuri. Yuri then sees Godou not exactly resisting (resisting, but with no real effort) and wonders.

Liliana is like the secretary.

Ena is like the wildcard of the bunch. The major weakness of Ena is her late arrival. The depth of her bond with Godou is weaker because they haven't been together as long (not to mention she was MIA in volume 10). Otherwise, Ena is the only girl with the potential to challenge Erica's #1 spot. The other girls are more or less in Erica's palm.
The author likely didn't want Erica to appear too mary sueish hence he created a character capable of opposing Erica. Know if only the author would make her show up more....
Log is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 01:53   Link #1111
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
In a word? Politics. Or power.Dumb people are easily controlled sheep following your lead. Smart people ask questions. Do you think sale of indulgences would work today? No, because people are hardly afraid of hell. Back then it was the opposite and the church made some nice money with it. Why? People were dumb. Well, okay, uneducated.
And on the other hand, if you're too smart, you won't live long either.

And, damnn! No updates yet? Other anime already release their 2nd (heck even some already release their 3rd) pv!
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 02:03   Link #1112
Kadi
知識の探求者

Nothing significant for three weeks. Well, yesterday they revealed cover, synopsis and excerpt for V12, "Temporary Christmas Eve", but nothing anime-related for ages.

Spoiler for V12 info:

Last edited by Kadi; 2012-05-16 at 02:32. Reason: typo
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 02:14   Link #1113
Valky
Radioactive

So, Volume 12 is back to the present? I thought it will be about the past again.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 02:26   Link #1114
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

So, how do Erica and Ena get along, if Ena is such a danger to Erica?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 03:26   Link #1115
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I wonder y did the girls become "afraid" of godou? Also, luo huo is coming back!
Old 2012-05-16, 04:25   Link #1116
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness

because of a certain kiss maybe?
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 04:28   Link #1117
dragon1412

why the girl is afraid of him is unsure, and no mention about Ena so maybe she is ok?
Luo hao flag raised lol !
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 08:16   Link #1118
TeddyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Saw a couple of documentaries about the birth of Jesus. Most experts say around Spring where he was born, though conflicted with religious leader due to that. Honestly since this is Campione!
kind of funny that you say that. My Church been saying for a long while now that Christ was born on the 6th of April.
As for Christmas, when the Roman Emperor became Christian, they use that opportunity to do away with Idol Worshiping. So, they took some of the Pagan Festival and turn them into Christian Holiday (Holy day).

Last edited by TeddyJ; 2012-05-16 at 08:27.
TeddyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 09:38   Link #1119
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Kiss?? The one after he fought black prince or at the end of v10?
Old 2012-05-16, 13:13   Link #1120
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
So, how do Erica and Ena get along, if Ena is such a danger to Erica?
thats the thing... they dont.
Ena is the one thing not under Erica's control.
She has no sort of influence on Ena.
Ena basically does what she wants to do, and the only person that can stop her is Godou, or the Grampsy. (the guy who the Historical Commity DOT on. )
This is why Erica throws a tantrum when godou says he's gonna capture Ena.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
I wonder y did the girls become "afraid" of godou? Also, luo huo is coming back!
lets recap what happened shall we?
Lancellot kisses Godou.. makes him go mad turning into an asian version of Salvatore~
Godou pulls dictator on harem, makes them dress in maid outfits, and bosses them arround.
ummm id say yeah... thats morally damaging on knights and hime-miko's... making them dress up as maids because your throwing a dictator rant.
Especially for lilly and Erica... Salvatore is like there ex king... and watching there new king turn into a flamboyant ex king is morally damaging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
why the girl is afraid of him is unsure, and no mention about Ena so maybe she is ok?
Luo hao flag raised lol !
Man i love Ena...
The mystery about her is what i love about her.
Also the fact she can ground stomp Erica, is another thing i love about her.

Dont get me wrong... Erica is probably my favorate girl in all the LN's i read, but Ena, is very close second.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem