AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-16, 02:03   Link #841
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnykin View Post
I would really like to know

Spoiler for Volume of basis:
Spoiler for Taku and Chiyu:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 02:37   Link #842
sky black swordman

^ Interesting . So thats it .

Sound a bit like Yozora.

Has Taku thought about getting back together with her and does Haru want to get with ?
Old 2012-07-16, 02:43   Link #843
Chimurry

Well I checked and seem to be url link trouble, weird cuz its official channel and dont see any harm copy rights if I promote official products on the official channel (smell animesuky admin hand on this), any how, seem you will need to copy/paste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgx8ImNL6MA&feature=plcp

channel name its: awproject2046
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 03:37   Link #844
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Has Taku thought about getting back together with her and does Haru want to get with ?
Taku gave up on trying to be Chiyu's boyfriend, and is trying his best to stay in some way by Chiyu's side, even if it means being friend-zoned for life. Haru, he's doesn't think of Chiyu as a potential love interest, at least by Vol11. 'Ash Roller' (Female) raised more flags with Haru's feelings than Chiyu did
Old 2012-07-16, 05:27   Link #845
Awrya
U mad?

Flere, I know Ash Roller in RL is in the hospital and his sister is a burst linker as well. What confuses me is that apparently his sister can take control of the avatar Ash Roller. Can you elaborate it more?
Old 2012-07-16, 06:28   Link #846
tsunade666

I think the owner of the burst link is Rin but her brother is the one who is using it. His brother is Ash Roller and the same time so as Rin but Rin mostly in observation mode only. That's what I get on those 2.
Old 2012-07-16, 06:43   Link #847
Johnykin

no not at all.. but doesn't double post mean that i posted the same exact content of a previous post that i had? im looking at my posts, i dont see it happening twice ^^
Johnykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 06:53   Link #848
Kaos!

Basically, Rin's brother was never a burst linker. Fuuko installed her Brain Burst in her brother's Neuro Linker while Rin was wearing it and due to some reason, the avatar Ash Roller was created alongside with her brother's AI as an observer. Originally Rin was in control of Ash Roller but her brother saw that she had difficulty in controlling the bike(Fuuko mentioned that Rin even can't ride a bicycle) and he took over the avatar, which led to Rin being the observer instead.

Most likely if she was not using her brother's neuro linker when installing, the avatar Ash Roller and its AI would not be created.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 06:57   Link #849
Johnykin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for Taku and Chiyu:

I've already seen that part but,

Spoiler for Anything beyond that:

Odd
Spoiler for Chiyu's relationship with Taku - Ep. 8:

My thoughts about a 2nd Season
Spoiler for My Thoughts:

although that is just my random thought, there are already a whole other bunch of anime titles that ended in a cliffhanger and never had a sequel season. Maybe its just me trying to get my hopes up for this anime to get a 2nd season ^_^.

Last edited by Johnykin; 2012-07-16 at 09:53. Reason: Adding more information
Old 2012-07-16, 09:30   Link #850
tsunade666

Didn't the break up thing between Chiyu and Taku happen in vol 1 ending or is it 2. I think I read that part in vol 3 where they stay as close friends only.
Old 2012-07-16, 09:50   Link #851
Johnykin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Didn't the break up thing between Chiyu and Taku happen in vol 1 ending or is it 2. I think I read that part in vol 3 where they stay as close friends only.

lolz dude.. your memory is all over the place ahehe.. well anyway im hoping to get a response from Flere with regards to this. i read the entire thread he's the knowledgeable one. ^_^ .. in the anime there are still signs that Chiyu and Taku still has not broken up. please read my messages under the spoiler tags on my previous post
Old 2012-07-16, 10:30   Link #852
tsunade666

Quote:
lolz dude.. your memory is all over the place ahehe..
Because I read vol 1 and 2 before the anime starts and I read it in between classes where waiting for the teacher is boring. So you can't expect me to remember it right But I'm pretty much sure it was stated that Chiyu and Taku already broke and just friends or maybe that one is another plot on other story that I read.
Old 2012-07-16, 10:47   Link #853
Johnykin

@Tsundere.. did the anime reveal that? i may have skipped a scene in the anime, so far i have not seen it... did the anime skip that part in the LN where Chiyu broke up with Taku? in the LN the break up happened in Vol. 1 right?

by the way i have another question: for anyone who has already read most of the AW LN.

Spoiler for about Fuuko:

Spoiler for Haru's Kiss from Fuuko and KYH.:
Old 2012-07-16, 12:03   Link #854
churchblue
Banned

He are a couple ideas for Duel Avatar:

Dust Reaper- he also known as "Avatar of Death". Before the first Chronium Disaster accident, he existed. He has a habit of KOing high level duel avatars and been doing it ever since a started the game. Once he got to Lvl 8, he feels ready to face the Kings. However, his real self got into an accident and is left in a coma, hence he was never found again. His ability is to siphon HP of the opponent, but only can used if he loses some HP (thus got the name "Avatar of Death"). He is very good at dodging attack and uses the surrounding as an advantage. His real self has a sociopath disorder and has no friends.

Taiyou Nigota/ Carbon Arrow- He is the son of billionaire businessman and one of the original 100 that first got brain burst. Like any rich kid, he played it as a form of amusement and insults the opponent when he wins. One day, he and his father to the ocean for fun until one of his father's business competitors blew up their yacht. They survived and drift to an uninhabited island. Both stranded, they did their best to survive and find a way of the island to home. On the island, Taiyou had nightmares of the Accel World and decides to change his ways. After 5 years, they finally found luck way when fishing boat passed by and saw them. However on the way back, his father died from infection he got a month prior, but never said anything about it to Taiyou. After his father's funeral, he took time to connect with his family. However, he found out that his father's company went bankrupt (his father frozen his accounts if he ever when missing) and the remains were bought by Acceleration Technical Committee. Confused and angry, he dove back to the Accel World and found out a lot has changed: Chronium Disaster, Red Rider's uninstallment and Black Lotus's disappearance (which surprised him). Seeing this, the Accel World was much worse than he expected. He is contacted by Fix who tell him that the Committee was the problem and asks for his help since he's running low on cash. He decide to work with him and give him access to his money on the condition that he meet him personally. Taiyou "unfroze" his father's account and other secret account and began to rebuild his life "the correct way". He named his company "Crysis Corperation" and had Fix install firewalls to prevent break-ins by the Committee. He and Shadow Tesla create a duel avatar mercenary group called "Aegis" and made sure the group isn't exposed that much. He and Fix knows KYH's real name, but doesn't bother with it since its her issue not theirs. Taiyou's DA, Carbon Arrow is a long range DA even though he still fight close range thanks for his time on the island. He's Lvl 7, but level doesn't not mean anything to him as he has beaten two Lvl 8s on his own. He is one of few that is "one with the Accel World". He is a very good strategist and tactician, able analyze and counter an attack. He carries a torque bow and a huge variety of arrows such as explosive arrow, foam arrows, EMP arrows and etc. Other legions want to recruit him, but he always pass said "he has no interest" and that "he work better solo". He also very good psychologically mess with his enemies. His marksmanship is not as problematic as his mobility. He technically can move faster than any DA on foot with making a sound. Carbon Arrow was given an armament by Fix that can detect BV's premise if in the vicinity.

Okay, I went overboard with the second one and it kind of resembles a certain "archer" in comics. I wanted some opinions (NOT HARSH).
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 12:49   Link #855
tsunade666

Quote:
@Tsundere.. did the anime reveal that? i may have skipped a scene in the anime, so far i have not seen it... did the anime skip that part in the LN where Chiyu broke up with Taku? in the LN the break up happened in Vol. 1 right?

by the way i have another question: for anyone who has already read most of the AW LN.

Spoiler for about Fuuko:

Spoiler for Haru's Kiss from Fuuko and KYH.:
Really? Haru gets a kiss? I can't remember that one. Though I know Fuuko's legs in RL is prosthetic and her legs in AW can't be healed because its been cut by KYH IS attack. So I can't remember it healing. I thought she is still floating around.

I know also that Fuuko likes to tease and play with Haru but KYH gets angry/jealous about it but not sure really about the kiss.

And is there still not a character creation thread or fan fiction thread. Someone request it so all the OS duel avatar that has been made will be transfer to it.

EDIT: after checking it looks like their is a fan fiction thread for AW already. So post it there for original avatar and not mix it in LN thread which is for light novel discussion.
Old 2012-07-16, 16:50   Link #856
Xplorer30

@Johnykin

Did you read volume 3 prologue? If you did, re-read it, if not, go read it for the three's relationship information.

Since I am usually just one chapter ahead of most readers, that's all I know.
Xplorer30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-16, 17:29   Link #857
Johnykin

@Tsunade, like i said, i only know about the kiss and about Sky Raker's legs being recovered, after reading it a few pages back, i didn't read it in the LN, that is why i am asking for confirmation. darn i thought you knew about this, since i saw you posting very early in this thread, someone mentioned it in this thread.

@Xplorer30, umm no i haven't yet, i'll read it right now ty, oh and uh. do ya have an EST on when Vol. 3 Chp 13 Eng Trans will be done? i am really eager to read. hehe ^_^. Thanks again for your hard work.

yeah i've been in previous pages of this thread, that Fan Fic on AW is really annoying. i saw like 3 or 4 of those already. no offense to the posters.

Last edited by Johnykin; 2012-07-16 at 17:46.
Old 2012-07-16, 20:59   Link #858
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Really? Haru gets a kiss? I can't remember that one. Though I know Fuuko's legs in RL is prosthetic and her legs in AW can't be healed because its been cut by KYH IS attack. So I can't remember it healing. I thought she is still floating around.

I know also that Fuuko likes to tease and play with Haru but KYH gets angry/jealous about it but not sure really about the kiss.

And is there still not a character creation thread or fan fiction thread. Someone request it so all the OS duel avatar that has been made will be transfer to it.

EDIT: after checking it looks like their is a fan fiction thread for AW already. So post it there for original avatar and not mix it in LN thread which is for light novel discussion.
Yeah, he got sandwiched by the two ladies, presumably both of them hugged him and gave him a kiss on each cheek. It's kinda implied at the very end of book 5.
Regarding Fuuko's legs. It wasn't restored because of her own "heart scar" but as Haru hauled her up at the end of the elevator race he explained to her that her desire to go high actually made BB generated an avatar suitable for space combat. I think what he said there is the reason why Raker's legs came back to her.
Old 2012-07-17, 00:32   Link #859
tsunade666

Quote:
@Tsunade, like i said, i only know about the kiss and about Sky Raker's legs being recovered, after reading it a few pages back, i didn't read it in the LN, that is why i am asking for confirmation. darn i thought you knew about this, since i saw you posting very early in this thread, someone mentioned it in this thread.
Maybe I forget about it. Its hard to keep track of things, specially if I read a lot of things.

I mostly remember the IS attack of KYH severe Sky Raker's leg so they can escape but I didn't remember in the end of vol 5 that she recovered it.

@Kazamachi Shogen: I remember that Haru comment about her legs but I didn't remember it being recovered plus the kiss too. I know KYH turns black when some girls play with Haru. Specially with Rin's case if I remember it right because Fuuko even saw that one and probably she reported it to KYH.

Just like Xplorer30 the translator of AW said in vol 03 prologue their is a confirmation for the status of relationship for Taku and Chiyu.

Quote:
The incident in which Takumu placed a backdoor virus in Chiyuri's Neuro Linker and was given a 'friendship break off' announcement for a while, was due to his fear of losing accelerated ability being pushed to the limit.
Though I'm not sure if its this one confirms that they are still not resuming their relationship and still in friend status.

I haven't read much on vol 03. I only read up to the point where Haru reported to KYH about Limebell's ability.
Old 2012-07-17, 01:54   Link #860
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Flere, I know Ash Roller in RL is in the hospital and his sister is a burst linker as well. What confuses me is that apparently his sister can take control of the avatar Ash Roller. Can you elaborate it more?
Rin installs BB on his brother's Nuero Linker he gave her as a memento (her brother is still alive but in a coma). Duel Avatar ends up as Ash Roller, the embodiment of her brother's dreams (with the kind of bike he said he always wanted if he had the money to buy it). When in AW Rin's 'brother' (even he says he's not sure if he's the actual brother whose soul is stuck in the Nuero Linker or if he's some sort of spontaneously created AI from left-over memories) controls the avatar. Rin knows what is going on only as long as she's wearing that set of Neuro Linker, if she takes it off she forgets most of the stuff about BB and AW.
Quote:
I've already seen that part but,

Spoiler for Anything beyond that:

Odd
Spoiler for Chiyu's relationship with Taku - Ep. 8:
1) All arguable evidence. Might be love, or not... IMO, as things are she's not consciously trying to make Haru her's like boyfriend/girlfriend, but if Haru chooses her she's not going to turn him down.

2) The broke up bit should have been mentioned when Taku and Haru talked with KYH on the rooftop, discussing about Scarlet Rain. Guess it didn't make it into the anime...?

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality