AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-06-01, 18:12   Link #121
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
The "old guy with the whale" is Crocus; "his" whale is Laboon.
Llamadon-san, they already have and "old" crew member (Robin, 28). IMO, an older guy would suck.

I have a theory that the One Piece is not a treasure made of gold and jewels, but a merely piece of paper telling something important to the series, or something very under the people's expectations. Maybe, the One Piece could be the key to those Ancient Weapons that Robin said at the end of Arabasta arc. Then Luffy will throw it away and will live in Raftel with his crew til he gets caught by the Marines. And he'll be executed in Logue Town or Fuchsia Town (Luffy's city). Who'll arrest Luffy? Cobby and Herumeppo.
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 18:40   Link #122
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Hmm... nice theory with the whole Luffy being executed by Cobby and Herumeppo and him being excuted in his home town/ Logue Town. I think he's gonna be executed where the Pirate King was executed (Logue Town). I also dont like the idea of the One Piece being a piece of paper or something that was important to the Pirate King. Watching all those episodes..... reading all those chapters..... all that speculation/time on websites about One Piece. And then having One Piece be a piece of paper/ something else besides the Pirate Kings wealth and treasures would piss me off. Buuuuuut Oda probably could pull something off like that so that I will like it .
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 20:37   Link #123
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

hehe. I think a musician who could fight like Ussop would be neat. No devils' fruit, just lots of finesse and luck.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 22:27   Link #124
Aku Soku Zan

Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
Hmm... nice theory with the whole Luffy being executed by Cobby and Herumeppo and him being excuted in his home town/ Logue Town. I think he's gonna be executed where the Pirate King was executed (Logue Town). I also dont like the idea of the One Piece being a piece of paper or something that was important to the Pirate King. Watching all those episodes..... reading all those chapters..... all that speculation/time on websites about One Piece. And then having One Piece be a piece of paper/ something else besides the Pirate Kings wealth and treasures would piss me off. Buuuuuut Oda probably could pull something off like that so that I will like it .

Wasnt one piece speculated to be the one true history that Robin keeps talking about? So im guessing it will tell the story of the "weapons", poisden and the one on skypiea as well as others, and why these 10 years were hidden.
Aku Soku Zan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 22:40   Link #125
Evan
天使我爱你

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyonara
I think people from

Water 7 will provide a ship wright..

the musician would probably control sound or use sound to attack like sound nins from Naruto...
Ya,and the last one "MIGHT" be a logia devil fruit user~ I think...
I jus think luffy's crew need a logia member...hehehe
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-01, 23:33   Link #126
Sir Llamadon
The Alpha And Omega...

Send a message via MSN to Sir Llamadon
Hrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku Soku Zan
Wasnt one piece speculated to be the one true history that Robin keeps talking about? So im guessing it will tell the story of the "weapons", poisden and the one on skypiea as well as others, and why these 10 years were hidden.
But Robin (When In Arabasta) read the tablet in the temple, lied to Crocodile to mislead them, the tablet actually gave the location of pluton. Same with that of the tablet in Skypiea, however, Robin said she did not want to know those things.
Sir Llamadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 14:54   Link #127
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aku Soku Zan

No. Luffy and Robin are looking for completly different things. Why would the world go into a Pirate Age just to see some true history? Its supposed to be all of the Pirate Kings gold,money,wealth,treasures, whatever. Thats why everyones looking for it, to have all of Gol D. Rogers treasures, and to be known as the Pirate King!
Old 2004-06-02, 21:18   Link #128
Sir Llamadon
The Alpha And Omega...

Send a message via MSN to Sir Llamadon
Good Theory

I would think eventually Luffy will have to face Donflamingo, and one would say, how could someone defeat another with the power to control people's bodies? Well, my theory is that Donflamingo's power is to (like in the trial of the string) get people with (possibly mental) strings, and use them like a marionette. I think that if and when he uses his power on Luffy, Luffy's, lets say, arm will stretch where Donflamingo pulls it, but the rest of his body will remain still.

Another theory is that donflamingo can only use his ability pulling people towards him.
Ex: He can not send people forwards because, like on a marionette, the strings have to be pulled, not pushed.

That Is All
Sir Llamadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-02, 22:51   Link #129
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Llamadon
I would think eventually Luffy will have to face Donflamingo, and one would say, how could someone defeat another with the power to control people's bodies? Well, my theory is that Donflamingo's power is to (like in the trial of the string) get people with (possibly mental) strings, and use them like a marionette. I think that if and when he uses his power on Luffy, Luffy's, lets say, arm will stretch where Donflamingo pulls it, but the rest of his body will remain still.

Another theory is that donflamingo can only use his ability pulling people towards him.
Ex: He can not send people forwards because, like on a marionette, the strings have to be pulled, not pushed.

That Is All
Well, I think Sanji will face Doflamingo... or perhaps, Zoro will face Bear, if Mihawk wouldn't be there.

Hey, I wanna see a hell-strong piarte fight between Whitebeard and Shanks as soon as possible . I'm very sure that it's going to happen... well, you know how Oda is
Old 2004-06-07, 15:10   Link #130
Goukamaru
Super-Pervert!

Luffy will try to come back to his home town after finding one piece. In a reunion duel with Laboon, he'll die. The end.

Or not...

Also, I can't think of any devil fruit power that fits into the power families that would let Mihawk do things like slice ships in half. I think thats just because hes so damn cool.

It'd be kind of cool if he had a power like (At this point, I realized I don't know how to use spoiler tags. But, the guy later in the Arabasta arc), you know, one of the 5 known powers, model: Hawk. If this makes no sense... sorry. And if this still a spoiler... tell me and I'll edit it out right away.

Just a theory, but it matches his name.

Also, at the end, I'd like to see some fights between less important characters, like Fullbody and Kuro, or something like that.
Goukamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-07, 16:30   Link #131
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Oh I got it, took me a while to get it though. I don't like the Zoan fruits really though (except on our buddy Chopper ), and why does everyone find it so hard to do spoiler tags?!?!?!! Take for example

To underline something you: [.U] UNDERLINE [./U] Without the "."' 's
To bold something you: [.B] BOLD [./B] Without the "." 's

So lets apply that to spoilers

[.spoiler] SPOILER [./SPOILER] Without the "."

So we got

UNDERLINE
BOLD
Spoiler:

Sorry if seems like im rude or something, but a lot of people ask it when they just coulda tried to figure it out themself like I did .
Old 2004-06-07, 20:39   Link #132
Jn183

Maybe someone had come up with this already. Don't feel like re-reading all 7pages at once. I think the CEO of the marine probably eaten 2-3 devil fruits. He seem to need something like that in order to be the #1 guy in the marine.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 00:36   Link #133
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

wat would happen if a fish ate a devil's fruit?
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 11:46   Link #134
Evan
天使我爱你

sounds like chopper...jus tat it can't swim?lol
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 15:46   Link #135
~Keitaro~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zfan
The "old guy with the whale" is Crocus; "his" whale is Laboon.
Llamadon-san, they already have and "old" crew member (Robin, 28). IMO, an older guy would suck.

I have a theory that the One Piece is not a treasure made of gold and jewels, but a merely piece of paper telling something important to the series, or something very under the people's expectations. Maybe, the One Piece could be the key to those Ancient Weapons that Robin said at the end of Arabasta arc. Then Luffy will throw it away and will live in Raftel with his crew til he gets caught by the Marines. And he'll be executed in Logue Town or Fuchsia Town (Luffy's city). Who'll arrest Luffy? Cobby and Herumeppo.

i don't think so. See it from a classical movie things would never happen 3 times. First time of execution was Gol. D Roger, second TRY of execution was when buggy tried to execute luffy in Louge Town so it wouldn't happen again. Because why should luffy die after he overlived that platform. it makes no scence.

Theories:

1. I like the idea and agree to it that the one piece could be a foto of luffy so luffy is the grandson of Gol D. Roger. That would be great i think but dunno

2. Another Idea would be that the one piece is a very powerfull or you can say the most powerfull devils fruit you've ver seen but would be not possible i think. would be too stupid

3. I'm really sure that Gol D. Roger IS dead because if he is stil alive the whole story would be sensless. Think of it all pirates move out to find One Piece why should Roger be still alive that would be really stupid and destroy the whole anime.

4. I think hawk-eyes didn't eat the devils fruit he is just a master of the swordtechnics which are very powerfull. He's an adventure of zoro. Sounds stupid but ... zoro needs a hostile. if he hadn't why should he travel ?!?

5. Ahhr forgot the name but Luffy will meet the former straw hat owner at last and their crew and the straw hat crew will have the final battle for the one piece

puhh could write more but too lazy so hope i'm not too wrong
~Keitaro~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-08, 22:25   Link #136
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Quote:
5. Ahhr forgot the name but Luffy will meet the former straw hat owner at last and their crew and the straw hat crew will have the final battle for the one piece
Oh, I thought that too
A showdown between the Straw Hat Pirates and the Red-Hair Pirates. But would Luffy win? It would SUCK if Shanks become the Pirate King. You read EVERY SINGLE chapter of OP for, in the end, watch a guy who appears a few page per 10 Volumes to become the King instead of Luffy? Aw, come on.
Old 2004-06-09, 06:17   Link #137
~Keitaro~

hmm but luffy must meet shanks it must be because he has to give him his hat back and i think luffy isn't going to be the king and no other will be the king because Gol D. Roger is the only one

Hmm i cant let the idea go that the one piece is really a foto of luffy so he is Gol D Roger's grandson uhh i like this
~Keitaro~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 15:26   Link #138
Zauren
Master of Pimpage

Shanks doesn't seem interested in getting the One Piece or becoming the Pirate King, I thought. He just seemed more into goofing off. =)
Zauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-09, 15:27   Link #139
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

That idea is so lame, plus when Gol D. Roger died... and how old Luffy is..... it wouldnt add up.
Old 2004-06-10, 18:45   Link #140
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
That idea is so lame, plus when Gol D. Roger died... and how old Luffy is..... it wouldnt add up.
Indeed.
Gold Roger being Luffy and Ace's grandfather is just too... obvious. Oda may be planning something, something greater. It would be rather lame if Luffy turned out to be just Gold Roger's grandson.

About Shanks meeting with Luffy in the end it's a good idea. Both meet at the end and find the One Piece together, making one of them the new pirate king. But it's Dragon who bugs me the most - he's planning the Revolution, and he's planning to use Luffy to help him. What are his true intentions? Does he know anything about the One Piece and the Legendary Weapons? That, only the future can tell...
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote