AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-22, 22:40   Link #781
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

On the contrary, I can't see this story ending with anyone other than Restia. I think you'll all agree once the novel translations progress.

At this point, Kamito has 2 priorities. 1. Get Restia back. 2. Win the blade dance and decurse Est.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 22:55   Link #782
whsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
On the contrary, I can't see this story ending with anyone other than Restia. I think you'll all agree once the novel translations progress.

At this point, Kamito has 2 priorities. 1. Get Restia back. 2. Win the blade dance and decurse Est.
On the other hand, Est is pretty much emotionally binded to Kamito. It's one of those relations in DxD where Akeno or Rias has to have Isse to live. So..., not sure yet.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 22:57   Link #783
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Well Est will pretty much be with him for as long as she wants (Kamito doesn't really have a say anymore)
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 23:00   Link #784
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Can anyone tell me the 3 teams that goes to blade dance from ardesia school?

Which rank Scarlet Team goes? I am still reading vol. 3 which Scarlet Team in 6th rank (even thought their members only Claire, Kamito, and Fianna).

Is Versalia's Team go to blade dance? I don't like her and the way her team consist. What asshole fellow.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 23:24   Link #785
XFire
150% done

I think this story has a pretty good chance of a harem end. There are a couple of reasons. One, at least two of the girls, Restia and Est, are bound to him forever. Two, unlike most harem leads, Kamito is expressedly the dominant one. It seems likely the girls will just follow him wherever he goes, and that'll be that.
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 00:13   Link #786
Naoe Yamato

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I think this story has a pretty good chance of a harem end. There are a couple of reasons. One, at least two of the girls, Restia and Est, are bound to him forever. Two, unlike most harem leads, Kamito is expressedly the dominant one. It seems likely the girls will just follow him wherever he goes, and that'll be that.
I hope so, it's a good novel and the girls are not that bad, so an harem ending is good for this novel. After all I can't see Kamito without Restia or Est.
Old 2012-04-23, 00:49   Link #787
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post

Which rank Scarlet Team goes? I am still reading vol. 3 which Scarlet Team in 6th rank (even thought their members only Claire, Kamito, and Fianna).
what about rinslet?didn't she join the team?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 01:45   Link #788
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
what about rinslet?didn't she join the team?
Rinslet still not joint

Spoilers
Spoiler for Each story of vol
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-04-23, 02:15   Link #789
dragon1412

Quote:

I quite agree with you, once you guys read further translation, you guys can see that Restia and Kamito have a really huge background and tragic past which make his connection to other look much lower in general.I do not say that his relationship with others girl (except Est) is low but they are just cannot compete with Restia.

If i remember correctly, Rinslet join Kamito in vol3
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 02:46   Link #790
Soji

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I quite agree with you, once you guys read further translation, you guys can see that Restia and Kamito have a really huge background and tragic past which make his connection to other look much lower in general.I do not say that his relationship with others girl (except Est) is low but they are just cannot compete with Restia.

I think was pretty clear from vol 1 already that Restia is really important for Kamito at least that one is not blinded or in deny I mean you already get the feeling that there is more between them in vol 1 and there is something bigger behind.
So ,what you 2 wrote just confirme to me what i already feeling from them also make me even more curios to know more about their relationship and past that we alrady know from vol traslate and spoiler.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 02:51   Link #791
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post

If she lives. We don't know what happened to her after volume six yet. Besides, there relationship was more of a saviour/saved victim relationship rather than a romantic one.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 02:51   Link #792
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Hm...........because im just here
i just want say hi
Old 2012-04-23, 02:54   Link #793
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Hm...........because im just here
i just want say hi
For some reason, many of the DXD and campione fans are visiting this thread as well.
Old 2012-04-23, 02:56   Link #794
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

darthfanta
im just finish read Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Ln vol 1........
and
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
what a wonderful story!!
i decide to add this Ln as My LN collection
Old 2012-04-23, 02:59   Link #795
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
If she lives. We don't know what happened to her after volume six yet. Besides, there relationship was more of a saviour/saved victim relationship rather than a romantic one.
Well that's true. But honestly with the strong feeling he show toward Restia (whatever this feeling are)and that only est seem some how can keep up.Is hard think he would end up with someone else or no with her. Mind you i want see more before say something like this...it's just the feeling that i get from vol 1 and the other part traslate and the spoiler you guys give us.But i suppose we have to see if she can come back or survive in vol 7 after what happen in vol 6 to find out more about all this.
Old 2012-04-23, 03:32   Link #796
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

I hope Restia still alive. Coz she was the main goal of Kamito and they have happy ending.

So! ... GIVE ME ELLIS!!!! That personality, That Expression, That Body!!! Unresistable
Old 2012-04-23, 04:26   Link #797
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
I hope Restia still alive. Coz she was the main goal of Kamito and they have happy ending.

So! ... GIVE ME ELLIS!!!! That personality, That Expression, That Body!!! Unresistable
Ellis is already mine,lol. I shot-gunned her ten or twenty pages ago.But lets kill Kamito first before we decide who Ellis belongs to.
Old 2012-04-23, 04:37   Link #798
Soji

darthfanta @ If you think you can overcome Est or Restia if she back. Good luck for that.XD
Or both of them.
Old 2012-04-23, 05:59   Link #799
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
darthfanta @ If you think you can overcome Est or Restia if she back. Good luck for that.XD
Or both of them.
You don't have to be powerful to kill someone powerful.Just look at how Kiritsugu Emiya eliminated Lancer!
Old 2012-04-23, 06:02   Link #800
Soji

darthfanta @ I know this. but you really enough brave to deal with Est when he come to Kamito?XD just ask.

But i see you're point.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap