Notices

Old 2012-06-17, 01:05   Link #601
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Yes he also have one...
And also similar to Tatsumi's
In terms of his seeing what Tatsumi saw its not just about the friend issue but saw the true color of the empire as he did in c1... 3... and so on...
It's not just similar, Tatsumi's is the prototype of Wave's.
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 01:45   Link #602
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
But Prototype are better most of the time

Quote:
Aww, Tatsumi. And you did said you would man up in the previous chapter. I guess not that manly huh, lol.

Btw, Wave really is an Empire version of Tatsumi, huh .. Is that what Wave's using a Teigu too?
What you're talking about? He do exactly what he say .He never say(from what I understand) that he would do that with her.Ops I forgot most of the people was hopig for that to happen .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 02:32   Link #603
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
actually incursio has highest compatibility with Tatsumi[considering it's evolution ability and Tatsumi latent talent], just imagine that for now Tatsumi is like Asemu Asuno driving AGE-1[which later evolved to AGE-2]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 02:35   Link #604
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
actually incursio has highest compatibility with Tatsumi[considering it's evolution ability and Tatsumi latent talent], just imagine that for now Tatsumi is like Asemu Asuno driving AGE-1[which later evolved to AGE-2]
No this isn't a matter of compatibility or anything like that. Incursio is the prototype of Wave's Teigu. Which means Wave's Tengu is based off Incursio

Last edited by Calca; 2012-06-17 at 05:03.
Old 2012-06-17, 02:40   Link #605
Soji

Calca@ But that's not mean that Grand chariot it's better than Incursio.
Also I think we all know how things like prototypes work... the original is always better... when you selfishly tried to improve upon something, you lose something while gaining something else.
Old 2012-06-17, 02:44   Link #606
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
No this isn't a matter of compatibility or anything like that. Incursio is the prototype of Wave's Tengu. Which means Wave's Tengu is based off Incursio
yep, Grand Chariot is based on Incursio[let's call it Incursio V2], it's superior than Incursio in all of it STATUS except for it's potential to put it short it's like comparing
Spoiler for Sora no Otoshimono:
Old 2012-06-17, 02:49   Link #607
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
short it's like comparing
Spoiler for Sora no Otoshimono:
And we know full well how that one end
Well ....if you read Sora No Otoshimono that's it Still I agree with you in this one.
That's why I always say Incursio is the best teigu for Tatsumi.
Old 2012-06-17, 02:56   Link #608
Xacual

Even if Incursio is better, which we have no way of knowing, Wave has had Grand Chariot longer and is probably much more skilled at using it. Remember chapter 15? Tatsumi can only use invisibility for a few seconds, so even if he technically has higher compatibility with it than Braht, he still can't yet use it at the same level Braht did.

Good way to put this, Braht could use Incursio at say 150 level which was the cap for him, Tatsumi can only use it at maybe 50-75 but his cap is closer to 200-250. Also don't say things like highest or absolutes, we have no idea how much better Tatsumi's compatibility is.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 02:57   Link #609
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Calca@ But that's not mean that Grand chariot it's better than Incursio.
Also I think we all know how things like prototypes work... the original is always better... when you selfishly tried to improve upon something, you lose something while gaining something else.
No, actually. If Grand Chariot is based of Incursio, it should be more superior than Incursio (performance-wise) because of the adjustments done to it. Though I wonder about the being used to craft that Grand Chariot is superior than the one used for Incursio or not.

Then again, the user also plays important role.
Old 2012-06-17, 03:08   Link #610
Soji

Valky @ Yeah but to do so ...most of the time you lose something.Take for example some game console, they try to make them better and end up with more problem even if there is improvement.
Though ,like you i'm curios to know what they use to make Grand Chariot because because I doubt is the Tyrant again.
Old 2012-06-17, 03:22   Link #611
Calca
Expressionless

Eh, we have to think this in Japanese manga terms though. Sure in real world circumstances such as in the US military, a prototype is just an idea or a rough design of a concept which is improved upon.

However in anime and manga, for some reason the prototype is always more powerful than a mass production or successor model.
Old 2012-06-17, 03:37   Link #612
Xacual

Quote:
Valky @ Yeah but to do so ...most of the time you lose something.Take for example some game console, they try to make them better and end up with more problem even if there is improvement.
Though ,like you i'm curios to know what they use to make Grand Chariot because because I doubt is the Tyrant again.
Look at the eye, it's the Tyrant for sure, not to mention the general look of the form is the same.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-06-17, 03:44   Link #613
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Leviathan since Wave is MAN OF THE SEA!!!
Old 2012-06-17, 03:49   Link #614
Soji

Xacual@ I thought the same the first time but is not only the Tyrant with that kind of eyes.
Look carefuly the monster that tatsumi and Brath figth in ch 11(i think) .They have the same cross shape that the Tyrant have. Wich mean probaly all the monster and best(?) have the same kind of eyes.
Old 2012-06-17, 04:31   Link #615
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Eh, we have to think this in Japanese manga terms though. Sure in real world circumstances such as in the US military, a prototype is just an idea or a rough design of a concept which is improved upon.

However in anime and manga, for some reason the prototype is always more powerful than a mass production or successor model.
Actually no it, mass production comes with it's own set of flaws etc, prototypes are typically of higher quality because their hand made (hand made in this meaning made individually under the direct gaze oftechnicians) and typically done with better quality materials because they're trying to figure out if the idea works rather than if it is costs effective, more time is also typically spent creating a prototype which typically leads to a better quality product because in mass production typically attempts to drastically reduce production time with costs and efficiency in mind this generally has a negative affect on quality. The issue with prototypes is that there's a good chance it's flawed in some way whereas mass productions are typically made after it meaning if the company is good they'll lack that flaw. If the prototype isn't particularly flawed it will generally be a better product overall.

Well we know how Esdes is going to die Akame is going to kill her.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 04:38   Link #616
Xacual

The difference is that no Teigu are mass products, though there do seem to be a couple of pairs, like Akame and Kurome's swords and now Wave and Tatsumi's armor. If Tatsumi's armor was the prototype Teigu of Grand Chariot, you can assume that Grand Chariot was made to fix something they didn't like about Incursio. Right now they seem too similar for them to just be 1st and 2nd versions. Akame and Kurome's swords don't fall into the same pattern because both of their special effects are extremely different.

Also chapter 19 is out now for those interested, which means all the translator groups are now out of available translations to use. Probably see a slow down in chapters.

Old 2012-06-17, 04:39   Link #617
NeutralZero

That was fast... only a few more chapter...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 04:44   Link #618
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
The difference is that no Teigu are mass products, though there do seem to be a couple of pairs, like Akame and Kurome's swords and now Wave and Tatsumi's armor. If Tatsumi's armor was the prototype Teigu of Grand Chariot, you can assume that Grand Chariot was made to fix something they didn't like about Incursio. Right now they seem too similar for them to just be 1st and 2nd versions. Akame and Kurome's swords don't fall into the same pattern because both of their special effects are extremely different.

Also chapter 19 is out now for those interested, which means all the translator groups are now out of available translations to use. Probably see a slow down in chapters.
Yeah I know, hence why i was talking solely about mass produced. I was fixing a missconception I wasn'y saying Grnad Chariot was mass produced which it obviously isn't.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-17, 04:52   Link #619
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Yeah I know, hence why i was talking solely about mass produced. I was fixing a missconception I wasn'y saying Grnad Chariot was mass produced which it obviously isn't.
Yeah which is why I wasn't quoting you. I should have read your post more clearly though since you said some of what I was talking about.

But really we have no idea why Grand Chariot was made or it's stats. Maybe they liked Incursio and decided to make a second set of armor based on it with slightly different abilities. Maybe Incursio like previously mentioned had some flaws which they didn't like and couldn't change so they decided to fix them in a version two. Maybe they were just bored of making weapons and thought another set of armor would be cool. Who knows, we certainly don't yet.

Also talking about the monster it was made out of, it would be fitting if it was made out of an aquatic monster that was similar to the Tyrant, though I still bet that it the Tyrant too.

Old 2012-06-17, 04:59   Link #620
Soji

Xacual@ Honestly I hope is something else.

Anyway now that i read the ch 19 scanalation...damn you Raba damn you (and I know ..i already say something like this...still>_>)

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!