AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-05, 11:59   Link #1161
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
Why did Orochimaru bite Kimmamaro in the heart instead of the neck? Could that have caused the disease he had?
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-05, 12:47   Link #1162
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Why did Orochimaru bite Kimmamaro in the heart instead of the neck? Could that have caused the disease he had?
Kimi didn't have the same CS as Sasuke (Cursed Seal of Heaven for Sasuke, Cursed Seal of Earth Seal for Kimi), it might explain the difference.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 14:15   Link #1163
infectionist

about naruto the movies

hey i just barley started watching naruto about a month ago and currently on episode 85 and i love it!! maybe even better than full metal alchemist. i heard there are 4 movies out. so exactly after what episode do i start watching the first movie and so forth? i dont want to skip any or miss any information can somebody please advise?
infectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 14:21   Link #1164
Zishi

The movies are just filler crap, I wouldnt recommend watching them.

But if you do got much time to waste, just download and watch them. They got nothing to do with the story.
Zishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-06, 14:28   Link #1165
Rahan

You can watch the first one now. Wait for episode 135 and the filler streak of doom for the other 2.
Movie 4 will only reach Japan's theater in August, you have plenty of time to catch up
Old 2007-05-06, 14:37   Link #1166
infectionist

awsome thanks a lot for the help guys
infectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 17:50   Link #1167
Abel-kun
The all seeing eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Kimi didn't have the same CS as Sasuke (Cursed Seal of Heaven for Sasuke, Cursed Seal of Earth Seal for Kimi), it might explain the difference.
something ive always wonderd. oro gave sasuke the heavens seal because he wanted sasuke as a container so why did he give anko the exact same seal? im pretty sure it wazt for the same reason as he gave it to sasuke.(maybe a tester) id realy appriciate some insight on this as i cant think of any good reason other than 'just for the sake of it'though this wuldt suprise me with oro
Abel-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 18:06   Link #1168
Rahan

CS of Heaven is not required for the body transfer, it's just powering up the ninja. Kimi was first chosen as the new container and he had another seal. (so maybe a seal is necessary, but it doesn't matter which one)

Oro gave it to Sasuke because he would never have come to him otherwise and to test Sasuke's body (to see if Sasuke was strong enough to handle the seal)
Old 2007-05-10, 18:14   Link #1169
Abel-kun
The all seeing eye

yeah i knw the curse seal was not needed for the transfer i was just thinking bout why oro wuld give anko and sasuke the same seal and everybdy else diffrent ones?
Old 2007-05-10, 18:29   Link #1170
Rahan

Why not ? She seemed absolutely loyal to him, so why should he not give her the most powerful seal ?
Also, she was among the first batch of test subject (the 10% survival rate comes from the fact she was the only one of the 10 test subjects to survive), maybe the CS of Heaven is the first seal Oro created and the most powerful because he had the most time to perfect it.

There is no definite answer to that. We can only speculate.
Old 2007-05-10, 19:22   Link #1171
Abel-kun
The all seeing eye

idpretty much say ur right tho even if it is speculation. i rememberd about the 10% survival rate, but why risk puting the CS on sasuke if he wanted his body? hed be screwed if sasuke died...i suppose if u want something bad enuf ud risk it wuldt ya.
Old 2007-05-11, 15:15   Link #1172
Strike101

Naruto Shippudden's Animation

Who is currently handling the animation of Naruto Shippuden ? Aniplex or Studio Pierrot ? , and i'm pretty sure that it not the same team that handle the first Naruto Series

I'm curious why have they severly downgraded the Animation in Naruto Shippuden , since theres a lot of countries licensing Naruto Anime and there's a lot of game based on Naruto , surely their not on a tight budget

If anybody here know's Japanese , i was hoping we could make a petition , of course the problem is that were not from japan and most of us are watching downloaded raw or subs , hasn't this poor animation lowered Naruto's rating in japan ?
Strike101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 20:14   Link #1173
tkdtiger

I don't know I don't find the new animation that bad...The background is less detailed, but I found the actual main character's lines to be drawn much better and realistic, but I guess that's based on ones opinion...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 10:19   Link #1174
Blaine

I've been reading various sites and some mention 4 noble clans of konoha , i'm wondering who they are, the Aburame clan is one, i'm guessing that the Uchiha and the Hyuuga clans are two more who is the 4th?
Old 2007-05-12, 10:34   Link #1175
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

The bug people.
The police people.
The white eyed people.
And either the fat-ass people or the smart-ass people. Depends on who's more noble.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I'm guessing Shika's clan since it has ungodly amount
of conections and great knoledge base.

Of course I guess it could be both, since well..
the uchiha are labaled extinct.
Old 2007-05-12, 12:43   Link #1176
Blaine

The Nara or the Akimichi Clan, interesting.
Old 2007-05-12, 12:51   Link #1177
tkdtiger

It's Akimichi I believe
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-13, 17:45   Link #1178
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
I've been reading various sites and some mention 4 noble clans of konoha , i'm wondering who they are, the Aburame clan is one, i'm guessing that the Uchiha and the Hyuuga clans are two more who is the 4th?
I checked wikipedia, it doesn't mention Aburame as a noble clan. Akimichi is mentioned that way. The two of those should be Uchiha and Hyuga as you mentioned, though, one perished (so i don't know if any other clan is going to replace that). And considering the recent events in the manga and the highly coupled relationship with the Akimichi clan, I think Nara clan is closer to that noble family than the Aburame clan.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 12:46   Link #1179
demon2004

Naruto Shippuuden

Question Naruto Shippuuden is that in the manga or not, if so what chap of the manga are we at on naruto shippuuden ep 13, i would really like to know thanks
demon2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 14:16   Link #1180
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

You answer will be given alot faster in the Q&A instead of creating a new thread. I dont know it exactly have look it up but....some old guys here know exactly and know the manga & anime like their own pockets.

Tags
q&a