wuhugm
Confused Shark

And... Mia was raped not

Ow, what a wonderful conversation~
Probably the best so far

Shuuya, Speech Skill UP!

oh and he betrayed them to Owl's Fang
sigh... I tried too hard

Last edited by wuhugm; 2016-05-17 at 10:39.
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 11:10   Link #202
sasuke706

And before anyone thinks she was actually raped, she wasn't.
And no servant flag still; he used the HP potion route. Probably would've been fine without the potion too; she wasn't THAT beat up.

I really liked how Mia let out her anger on Shuuya. Even if all he's done so far is help her, she didn't know what to do with her feelings over Owl's Fang and all her comrades being killed, so she quite realistically let it out on him.
She unintentionally hit home on a lot of his faults even. Though she still did recover fairly quickly.
I like seeing that everyone has an ugly side to them, which is ignored in most works to just have the heroines be, well, perfect heroines.

Shuuya did pull out some effort to actually express himself for once in his life and even told her he was a blood-loving monster. That she didn't take seriously. Fun quotes in the chapter, though.
A Macbeth quote I don't feel like looking for a proper quote about shouting and anger being meaningless.
To resent someone is to poison yourself. As in Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
A kind tiger that boasts of demon strength. This one was also a family-raising flag and Shuuya even called it out on it.

And he has grown. In this situation the old him would've just let her walk away, but right at the end up he caught up to her for some reason.
Which also completely changes the tone of the scene, and I'm not entirely sure why Shuuya did catch up to her. Is he going to shove her off on his other potential harem members or something?
It doesn't feel like he's had enough of a mental breakthrough to want to actually 'take responsibility' yet, even if he's taking a couple steps toward it.
It was a pretty good parting moment without the catching up too, aside from the whole ignoring all her comrade corpses are lying in the middle of the road.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-17, 11:18   Link #203
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Tiger? Me? ehehe~

First heart to heart conversation, memorable~

So she was just a dreaming girl forced to continue the family business

and lol at the Red Head traitor died instantly like a small fry and from surprise attack too kakaka~

Also, Angels and Demons Court in Shuuya's mind lol~
Old 2016-05-18, 10:32   Link #204
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Bye-bye Mia~

White 9 flag is collected here
Shoot, so many intelligence organizations. Government Agencies, Dark Guilds, and Thief Guilds.

It seems Bellgatt is going to support Shuuya from now on. Intelligence network getto~

Melissa is fucked, her sister and Dino are next. Mwahahaha~

But first reviving that goddamn tree. Once again to insanely religious country.
Old 2016-05-18, 11:05   Link #205
sasuke706

A High Ancient Dragon pet, damn.

It's been a while since Shuuya's gotten some action, hasn't it? Last time was what, Quiche during the dragon hunt? That makes 5 heroines (well, Undine woman is iffy) done now.
Getting Dino seems like it would be hard but I can see the little sister becoming more aggressive when her sister comes home really happy after being out all night.
Though it's hard to tell just much is being serious and how much is being playful with the sister. But I support the donburi.
If he does actually get it on with Dino, is it wrong I imagine it being very practical and businesslike due to how busy and secretary-ish she is?

If the people in the religious country saw Shuuya's Light Insignia (they won't ever because he likes wearing shirts and armor) they would probably treat him like a saint.
After all, their country motto is basically 'worship light gods and light spirits and everything else can go fuck itself. Especially the elves.'

Also, this nanpa yarou... Straight up tells the woman he's actively hitting on to pass on a flirtatious message to another woman.
And he gets away with it! Kinda. She didn't actually seem like she was going to pass on the whole message.
Old 2016-05-18, 11:23   Link #206
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^kakaka~ Shuuya motemote~
and he didn't deny it lol~

I'm surprised the White 9 total force surpasses thousands of people. It's both an army and covert ops. Even for Shuuya, dealing with an army is impossible by himself, right? Will Clan finally be founded or Misty's automatons got mass produced?

Maybe he will actually be a saint and rule that holy country? lol~
Change the title to, "The Pope is a Vampire"

But, massive reunion in Labyrinth City later huh
Old 2016-05-19, 10:41   Link #207
Kaito Yamakage

Shuuya finally using skills other than mashing the A button with his spear.

This quest will end pretty fast it seems as long as he doesn't have to hunt down seven magical balls.
Old 2016-05-19, 11:04   Link #208
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^What a roundabout way to fly...

Can't he just grab himself with the invisible hand and fly? Or ride it like Kintoun?
Old 2016-05-19, 11:16   Link #209
sasuke706

He probably has issues controlling the power of the grab, hence why he's using the invincible chain chair. It's still basically flying magical carpet tier stuff, which isn't bad.
All he's used the hand for is grabbing weapons or bashing/crushing people, so it may not be that dexterous. The not riding it bit might also be stability issues since it was designed to move holding onto something.
He did say he'd like to just create wings with it, but that'll require a lot of work and isn't something he can just do. So basically all the issues likely amount to version 1 design of the hand not being very versatile. Just like all of life's inventions.

But yeah, he actually learned he can do something that isn't R1 R1 R1 R1 R2 R1. It's amazing.
Not to mention he said he can't even grasp how far his chain can go anymore. That's what, around 5 kilometers to the horizon where sight gets obstructed and stuff? It also shoots as fast as a bullet and can be freely manipulated. Why isn't he just using his chain to solve literally all his problems again? ...Oh right, spear fanatic. I blame Achilles.
As well as freely change shape to make almost anything he wants with the chain, like instant bunker, shield, chain-spear, Christ. He really has been putting his Chain User class to shame.

Shuuya really can't go to a single town without picking a fight, or more like someone picking a fight with him.
Old 2016-05-19, 11:36   Link #210
cabman11

What I really want to see is him going around collecting magic weapons. It's never a bad thing to have an entire Arsenal. ( can someone comment that to the author. I lost my login info)
Old 2016-05-19, 12:56   Link #211
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Your login is in your email bruh

^^I don't see the point in constructing wings. Why would you imitate how bird flies when both invisible hand and chain can already move freely through the air? Wakewakannai.
Old 2016-05-20, 11:15   Link #212
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Small Fries... They have no idea who they are messing with~

Also, the fuck with Assassin's Creed?
Old 2016-05-22, 08:44   Link #213
sunsown

When he killed the adventurers who came to steal his item box he sucked that woman dry. He is doing vampire like stuff in the holy kingdom. It might be the author's way to show that the adventurers over there were like bandits or it might be to set up for some future development. Should be interesting.
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-22, 09:01   Link #214
sasuke706

She was still only like the second person's blood he's actively sucked (he's gotten some splatter on him before, but by accident) in the entire series so far. And the first woman's (non-demon anyway) blood he's had.
You''d think he'd be more active about soul-sucking since it's an easy way to raise his Mind stat, but for better or worse our spear fanatic only likes spears. Like in the latest chapter against the serpent, he outright says destroying its brain with his chain would've been easy, but he wanted to whack it with his spear so he did just that. At least it showed his Dark Fang move can oneshot even a Rank A monster if it hits right.

I don't know how much of a setup it would be though; while her gear was left behind, even her bones turned to ash so there's no corpse.
Soul Suck is a progenitor vampire thing, right? It can't be too obvious what actually happened to her in that case.
Then again, the vampire hunter lineages might be aplenty there. Could be a flag for that, not that Shuuya has a reason to stay much longer.
Old 2016-05-22, 09:27   Link #215
sunsown

^True. Even if vampire hunters come he can just pawn them provided that they can first detect him. The fighters shown till now in the holy kingdom were all small fries compared to him.

I think I read somewhere that in his encounter with the dark elf she kept staring at him with mana in her eyes and she might have been looking at his pendent within his clothes. Did Shuuya look at it with mana in his eyes and did it shine.
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-22, 11:01   Link #216
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Wao... Shuuya entering religion gohegohe

It must be great to be in a world where Gods actually answer prayers lololol

Also, Shuuya gave birth... the fuck
Old 2016-05-22, 11:15   Link #217
Kaito Yamakage

From his ass...the fuck
Old 2016-05-22, 11:15   Link #218
sasuke706

They don't answer prayers that often it seems. She did say it had been several thousands of years since her last talking with a mortal.
And the only reason she did was because of the water spirit; the serpent thing wasn't a big deal.

But I have to agree, what the fuck. He gave birth to an adult woman with an ass fetish from his ass... Oh well, it's not like he was using that ass for anything else.
I'm surprised the water spirit was actually important! So she was a heroine! Gah!
Well, at least Shuuya won't be sexually frustrated anymore. And she comes with an instant ahegao feature (with voice) whenever he gives her mana...

^^^I don't think it was mentioned that the pendant had any mana, right?
Old 2016-05-22, 11:28   Link #219
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Yeah, the fuck with that moaning too!

Truth to be told, I almost forgot about her lol~ Suddenly becoming the first heroine that always together with the MC. Really surprised...

The mark is now on his left eye instead of on the ass. But she seems to prefer the ass. She said his ass is cute, the fuck.

Ah, also that plain girl receptionist, quite interesting with her desu accent~
Old 2016-05-22, 11:51   Link #220
cabman11

I told you. I told you that Spirit fucked him in the ass.( now go read the actual chapter >_ >

Tags
ストレスフリー (stress-free), high fantasy, inhuman reincarnation, magic+esp, true adventure, unconventional harem