AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2012-02-21, 00:56   Link #81
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Well, season 4 is out and about, and to you guys, if you wanna hear Tien and Winry's FUNIMATION voices, they're here, in Laxus' arc. Try to take a guess as to who they are.
You mean PART 4. And yes, I saw. And I want more.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-27, 20:19   Link #82
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Funi has some acquisition announcements at Sakura-con and/or Anime Boston on April 6-8 weekend. hopefully, one of those is the acquisition of FT season 2.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 22:46   Link #83
ReeseG515

I hope so too, I have the first season on DVD. Love to see what's next. I enjoy the sub online, but I enjoy able to just pop in the DVD a little bit more.
ReeseG515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 03:38   Link #84
sergel02

Loving the dub. I think most of the voices work really well and their inflections tell the story nicely.

The only thing is i hate how they pronounce Laxus' name
sergel02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 17:50   Link #85
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post
Funi has some acquisition announcements at Sakura-con and/or Anime Boston on April 6-8 weekend. hopefully, one of those is the acquisition of FT season 2.
Hi, were Fairy Tail Episodes 48-96 one of the announcements?
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-15, 17:56   Link #86
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Hi, were Fairy Tail Episodes 48-96 one of the announcements?
Evidently not.

Old 2012-04-18, 00:42   Link #87
sergel02

I'm really liking the dub, so I do hope it goes one. I want to hear what Wendy sounds like.
Old 2012-04-20, 20:24   Link #88
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Evidently not.
Sorry, I don't really follow "anime news" anymore, I'm much more of a cartoon/live-action watcher and gamer nowadays.
Old 2012-04-25, 22:06   Link #89
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Once again, Funi has some announcements to make at their panel, this time at Anime Central this weekend. Stay tuned. . .
Old 2012-04-26, 14:53   Link #90
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
Once again, Funi has some announcements to make at their panel, this time at Anime Central this weekend. Stay tuned. . .
Please let us know if more Fairy Tail is licensed...would be great to get Episodes 48-96 on DVD/Blu-Ray before 2013.
Old 2012-04-29, 16:03   Link #91
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

^Not this time, Funi announced the english voices casts and the acquisition of the new Eureka 7, but FT2.
Old 2012-05-05, 14:41   Link #92
sergel02

I was reading on another fairy tail site that said that Fairy Tail season 2 is ready for dubbing, and that episodes 49=51 are almost ready for streaming. The person who has this info found out at ACen this past weekend where funi announced it. Going to wait for something official tho, but it gives me hope.
Old 2012-05-05, 18:32   Link #93
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
I was reading on another fairy tail site that said that Fairy Tail season 2 is ready for dubbing, and that episodes 49=51 are almost ready for streaming. The person who has this info found out at ACen this past weekend where funi announced it. Going to wait for something official tho, but it gives me hope.
And where is this site of which you speak? I also wish to have at least the same level of hope as you.

Old 2012-05-06, 02:08   Link #94
sergel02

Quote:
And where is this site of which you speak? I also wish to have at least the same level of hope as you.
I think i heard it from fairylaw.net but not sure. I guess we'll see soon. I want to hear Wendy's voice.
Old 2012-05-09, 01:39   Link #95
sergel02

There are just two things that currently annoy me with the dub, and it's only with character names.

The way Laxus' name is pronounced. It's pronounced more like "lot" and i always said it more with a "lamp" like sound.

Lisanna's pronunciation in Japanese i think is perfect, so it was odd hearing it in the dub, since it sounds more like lasagna.

Other than that, I'm okay. It's nice hearing Lucy, Happy and Gray pronounced like their origins. I wondered how Erza's name would be pronounced; i thought they may switch the sound of r and l and it'd sound like "Elza" lol. I would actually have liked that.
Old 2012-05-09, 20:14   Link #96
immblueversion

Quote:
There are just two things that currently annoy me with the dub, and it's only with character names.

The way Laxus' name is pronounced. It's pronounced more like "lot" and i always said it more with a "lamp" like sound.

Lisanna's pronunciation in Japanese i think is perfect, so it was odd hearing it in the dub, since it sounds more like lasagna.

Other than that, I'm okay. It's nice hearing Lucy, Happy and Gray pronounced like their origins. I wondered how Erza's name would be pronounced; i thought they may switch the sound of r and l and it'd sound like "Elza" lol. I would actually have liked that.
Well, I think the way they pronounce Lisanna's name better rolls of the tongue. Still, "LOCK-sus" is not the first thing I'd call Laxus. As for Erza...well, the same phonetics can apply for names like "Ernest" in English. Plus there have been accounts where "Ernest" is spelled "Erunesuto" in Japanese, like "Eruza".

Old 2012-05-10, 13:07   Link #97
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
^ Not this time, FUNimation announced the english voice casts and the acquisition of the new Eureka 7, but no Fairy Tail Season 2.
Eh, oh well. Eureka Seven: AO does look promising, but I still need to finish the first series, I've only seen Episodes 1-27, out of 50 episodes lol.

Quote:
I was reading on another fairy tail site that said that Fairy Tail season 2 is ready for dubbing, and that episodes 49-51 are almost ready for streaming. The person who has this info found out at ACen this past weekend where funi announced it. Going to wait for something official though, but it gives me hope.
I hope by official, you mean an anime news network news article, or a funimation blog entry.
Old 2012-05-16, 21:14   Link #98
sergel02

With the relaunch of Toonami next Saturday, i wonder if they'll start airing Fairy Tail.
Old 2012-05-16, 23:02   Link #99
immblueversion

Quote:
With the relaunch of Toonami next Saturday, i wonder if they'll start airing Fairy Tail.
Well, apparently the Funimation Channel is also back, and they aired Fairy Tail before getting shut down, so...

Old 2012-05-17, 01:44   Link #100
sergel02

Quote:
Well, apparently the Funimation Channel is also back, and they aired Fairy Tail before getting shut down, so...
so...i guess maybe not.

Why'd it shut down in the first place?