Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-05, 09:31   Link #1601
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Damn you mangatron. You're forcing me to accelerate the release of my collection
B-but I was hungry, Ayame makes food look so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Sen's hijack!!

Spoiler for Dat Ass.jpg:
Ah, imageshack strikes again. And I thought they were singling me out (I no longer use image hosting sites, everythings hosted on my blogs )
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 09:43   Link #1602
Sumeragi
Banned

This time we'll be meeting the Beauty by the Lake, Shaga Ayame.

If there's one thing that boys should hate Sato for, it's for his cousin. I mean, look at her: Golden hair, bouncy breasts, slick waist, sexually predatory mind, all wrapped up in a nice white and red school uniform..... Damn you Sato, I want a half-Italian cousin like her to love me in bed!

Obviously, you don't always see Ayame in her summer uniform. There are times when she would wear a jacket over it, making her similar to one of those hot career woman who would seduce you at work.

Meeting her outside of school in her plain clothes is also a treat.

But as hard as you might try, no one can hold down the Sega maniac within our Iris. I approve of her continuing the line of the beautiful line of Gamer Chicks who keep the industry alive with their support

But then, we all know that there is one person who can force our kawaii Ayame into a pearl white dress, bringing out the Italian beauty within her.

Regardless of how pretty she is, it is an inescapable fact that she has something for that pervert cousin of hers

Most likely if given the chance, Ayame would attempt to elope with Sato to some far-off ryokan, like some old melodrama.

Or perhaps just settle for going to the pool, this time only the two of them.

We can't leave out her chopstick method of bento fighting when discussing the Beauty.....

As she claims victory over the other weaklings who dare defy her.

It's always nice to see her ride with her spoils on her motorcycle, the blond hair flying in the wind.

Although given how Ayame is a sexual predator, she's likely to offer herself as part of the meal if given the chance

Ayame's dominating personality means that she's perfectly happy to tease her cousin endlessly with her sex appeal.

But perhaps she is just a little girl in her heart, waiting for Sato to open his eyes and look at her not as a cousin, but as a girl.

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 10:17   Link #1603
Xagzan

M-my body was not ready

Quote:
Although given how Ayame is a sexual predator
Except of course when it comes to a certain mistress

Quote:
But perhaps she is just a little girl in her heart, waiting for Sato to open his eyes and look at her not as a cousin, but as a girl.

Aww, now that's sweet.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 10:47   Link #1604
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Spoiler for to shorten space:
NOOOOOO God dammit....we're suppose to be debating....

TOOO.....MUCH.....AYAME.....*Trying to resist the urge of common love for ayame*

UNIVERSE!!

*sits at the table with everyone else*
Old 2011-12-05, 10:53   Link #1605
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Thumbs up

Quote:

Obviously, you don't always see Ayame in her summer uniform. There are times when she would wear a jacket over it, making her similar to one of those hot career woman who would seduce you at work.

Nice finds. I like quite a few of them, but this one I think I like the most. That playful wink, that knowing smile and those glasses. Oh my!

Endless "Sucker for Girls with Glasses" Soul
Old 2011-12-05, 11:28   Link #1606
klare

Ume's character is a bit too complex, but she is interesting and definitely strong, even Asebi's curse cant touch her

sadly, it is quite obvious her feelings will get no return, Hana's mind only has "Saito"
Old 2011-12-05, 11:42   Link #1607
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
sadly, it is quite obvious her feelings will get no return, Hana's mind only has "Saito"
Not exactly. Hana does think of Ume as a (only) friend, as she said in Episode 2 before being kidnapped
Old 2011-12-05, 11:48   Link #1608
FlavorOfLife
Uncaring

Great opening with Asebi's bento and the very funny tasting. Too bad most of the rest was showing how idiotic Ume is and had much less comedy in it. With a side character centric episode like this being played out as it has been, any hope of her having a "rescue" of her character just went poof.

Instead of being so nice and mindful of Oshiroi's feelings Sato really should come out and say it, that the swelling is caused by her "friend" and she should talk it out with her or Oshiroi should stop talking to him. Either one solves the problem.

As for the last part, it would have been better if he laid down a bet with Ume on whether the magazine was made by Oshiroi with the loser getting slapped. If Oshiroi lies then its not worth any effort keeping this sort of person as a friend and saying bye bye to Oshiroi solves the Ume problem, while if she tells the truth Ume gets exactly what she deserves and maybe, just maybe (though unlikely) she will wake up to the idea that she has been extremely idiotic.

Sato should really also point out to the fatty since he has a M fetish, he should volunteer to be smashed up by Ume rather than hiding and passing the blame.

Fortunately Sen shows up and saves the tail end of the episode.
FlavorOfLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 11:52   Link #1609
Sumeragi
Banned

If THE iDOLM@STER and Ben-To were crossed over.
Old 2011-12-05, 12:04   Link #1610
Midonin
Last Engage

Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
Ume's character is a bit too complex, but she is interesting
She has more discussion per page on her than all the other characters combined. She's the best and worst part of the show (largely depending on who you talk to). This kind of publicity is an uncommon and wonderful thing.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 12:33   Link #1611
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
At first Ume was amusing, but now she's err let's just say she feels more like a final boss (and of the villain type) and she's clearly taking the idea of love too far. Also, I think she might be delusional.

On a more important note, I've decided that Asebi is my favorite character in the series and I'm sort of willing to accept the suffering that comes along with it in order to be near her and err other such things.

Seriously, she's cute, short, lovely, pretty, and definitely my type. Yeah, so I have thing for the shorter girls of anime like her. Also, the stockings and the hat she wears work very well. And she can be amusing. Oh, and the voice.

So the more Asebi, the better for this show.
Old 2011-12-05, 12:51   Link #1612
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ume's a 'beautiful monster' - that's all there needs to be said.
Old 2011-12-05, 16:27   Link #1613
chaos_animagic

Yandere to the MAX??? (without the dere that is...)

Also... Poor dude... he's basically getting screwed over for having a "real pervert" childhood friend...

The dude isn't an actual pervert...

And yea... the Pres is a bit... too... violent to be an actual Pres, if it was me, I would get evidence and report it to the school, or even the board of education.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 16:30   Link #1614
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

I honestly do wonder just how the heck she honestly gets away with some of the stuff she does....IN SCHOOL btw.

Maybe the princpal was a Ben-to warrior or something back in the day lol...

If I was Saitou, I would have been got her ass expelled :P
Old 2011-12-05, 16:36   Link #1615
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
I honestly do wonder just how the heck she honestly gets away with some of the stuff she does....IN SCHOOL btw.

Maybe the princpal was a Ben-to warrior or something back in the day lol...

If I was Saitou, I would have been got her ass expelled :P
Surely the beatings she gives him classifies as assault? Forget expelling, it's jail time!

Old 2011-12-05, 18:04   Link #1616
Xaturas

Unfortunately knowing Ben-to retarded logic around Ume, Satou would get expelled for his misfortunes while Ume wouldn't even get a ricochet hit.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 18:04   Link #1617
Shadow5YA

Am I really the only one who laughed at

LET'S GET IT
LET'S GET IT
LET'S GET IT
LET'S GET IT
LET's GO!

...?
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 19:33   Link #1618
Key Board
Carbon

I think Ume is right about Shiraishi

Shiraishi painstakingly pasted Sato's picture all over those models

Do you know how much dedication that would take?
She's Miyako (from Majikoi) level obsessed with Sato.

She herself doesn't realize it.. but Ume does.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 19:52   Link #1619
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Am I really the only one who laughed at

LET'S GET IT
LET'S GET IT
LET'S GET IT
LET'S GET IT
LET's GO!

...?
You are not alone that reminds me i've got to finish Onichan ski ja nai.
Old 2011-12-05, 20:04   Link #1620
Sumeragi
Banned

Seems like even Ayame can't stop all the arguments..... Perhaps it's time to give a taste of muscles.....

Tags
action, comedy, harem, light novel, shounen