Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-22, 21:05   Link #601
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
how about that illustration of a dark toned, deviled up basara in volume 4?
Maybe he went berserk in that moment cause they hurt mio, or an excess of magic, who knows
edit: since the form of the sphere of the sword changed into a more devilish way, maybe the influence of the sword took control of basara

Last edited by DOmus; 2014-07-22 at 21:31.
DOmus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 00:57   Link #602
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROzess View Post
Basara was expelled because he has "Banishment Shift". That ability is too powerful and the Elders deemed it too dangerous for the Village if it should ever go out of control again.
The Sword, Brynhilrd was merely used to seal an evil spirit. That evil spirit possessed one guy and started killing the Heroes. Basara erased the possessed guy, the evil spirit and everything else in the surrounding when he went out of control to protect Yuki.
The sword didn't cause anything. That stupid prick who pulled out the sword triggered everything.
Oh. I was thinking that this.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by coded321 View Post
how about that illustration of a dark toned, deviled up basara in volume 4?
was caused by the sword. And the reason they thought he might go nuts was because he was now bonded to an ax-crazy sword spirit.
Old 2014-07-23, 01:53   Link #603
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

ano sa did zest become his maid at volume 5? (his i mean basara's) :3
Tenryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 02:05   Link #604
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Oh. I was thinking that this.....

was caused by the sword. And the reason they thought he might go nuts was because he was now bonded to an ax-crazy sword spirit.
the spirit that he thought he banished probably inhibited the blade IMO.
Old 2014-07-23, 02:56   Link #605
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Well, the sword probably did give him some kind of negative feedback. A necessary trial to master it completely? Who knows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
the spirit that he thought he banished probably inhibited the blade IMO.
The spirit only seemed to be a mere plot device for the attack on the village. Since the Elders even feared "Banishing Shift", I do believe that it completely erases everything, so it's unlikely that the spirit is actually still there. But you never know, author might decided to pull a fast one on us...
Old 2014-07-23, 18:05   Link #606
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Someone know who is that white haired boy or girl(can tell which gender is) from Ln 4, and what relevance in the history he/she has
Old 2014-07-23, 18:10   Link #607
Direwolf18

Yay thanks for the update pro. And yea the bakatsuki forums must be designed to discourage people from posting. The security is so assaninely stupid. It's like why even bother having a forum?
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 18:38   Link #608
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
Someone know who is that white haired boy or girl(can tell which gender is) from Ln 4, and what relevance in the history he/she has
Well if im not mistaking its a guy,i can be wrong i forgot about him/her .

Last edited by Tenryu; 2014-08-02 at 09:12.
Old 2014-08-03, 16:03   Link #609
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

sooo.....the ones who beat Takeshi are Mio and Yuki??
Old 2014-08-03, 19:33   Link #610
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Not yet, the battle has yet to conclude as far as translation goes, so even though it looks like Basara is out cold thanks to Yuki, I won't count him down for more than a few minutes. He's unusually tough.
Old 2014-08-04, 09:09   Link #611
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

Well since mio and maria are fighting takashi i have no idea how can they fight back or win since they aren't ultra powerful at this point,unless mio will awaken some badass powers or something to defeat him :/

Last edited by Tenryu; 2014-08-04 at 09:45.
Old 2014-08-05, 15:24   Link #612
Gun_Seraph

About the Contract:

In Volume 2 Ch 1: Upon meeting Zest Takigawa thought:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 2 Chapter 1
Indeed. When Zolgear was relieved of his duty, he set up a trap for Naruse Mio.

And--- this trap was still existent. Takigawa still hadn't told Basara about this fact.

It was a circumstances he couldn't talk about carelessly.
I wouldn't be surprised if that played a role in reversing the contract.

Btw, in the same Volume we learn that Zolgear was one of the demons that pioneered that succubus-styled contract into the demon game: mind-break/kill of your female subordinates by giving them to other demons to enjoy, thus forcing them to consider an ultimate betrayal (presumably having been brainwashed into thinking their body only belongs to their master)
As well as that Zest is
Spoiler for status:

even if she seems strangely sure of her Master's technique

Ok, I hate to do this but I like Zest's Character Design:
any spoilers on her?
1. What's her involvement in Vol. 2 during and after the fight?
2. What's her story in Vol. 3 specifically Zest
3. Is there a possibility for Vol 5 spoilers concerning Zest (judging by the cover and the imgs it appears to be Zest-centric/ heroine=Zest)

@PROzess: huge thank you for doing the translations. whenever I try to translate it amounts to a whole lot of effort (dictionaries, kanji-lookup, triple checking the grammar) so I do appreciate your work.

Last edited by Gun_Seraph; 2014-08-05 at 15:27. Reason: image link doesn't work
Gun_Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 02:54   Link #613
GrrDraxin

Indeed, the work that people who can translate is much appreciated, especially when it has to be done 'the hard way'.
Spoiler for Japanese OCR:

I too am curious about what happens to Zest when she steps in. It's obvious that somehow she was convinced that Basara's views were superior to those of her comrades. But I guess it's just knowing HOW that change came about.

Though I'm also wondering about how Yuki and Kurumi seem to "join" the fun after this volume. I can guess they have a change of heart after being defeated, but then that leaves only Takeshi to go back empty handed, and it doesn't seem he returns later, but I could be wrong.

Seems to me, that Basara has an uncanny talent to bring allies to his side from enemy defectors. Maybe the reason Yuki (and maybe Kurumi) join him is because he explained Mio's circumstances being raised not knowing who she was related to, and that she is overall innocent. Yuki also seems to want to be "contracted" to Basara later on, but when did it happen? At the end of the current volume, perhaps?
Old 2014-08-06, 05:25   Link #614
Tenryu
天龍
*Artist

Well we just have to wait for translations that's all unless you can read japanese :3 oh and for that zest pic maybe she betrayed zolgear or something and her former-comrades started attacking her? :/ i dunno

Last edited by Tenryu; 2014-08-06 at 09:04.
Old 2014-08-06, 20:09   Link #615
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

actually, yuki did make a contract with him at then end of volume 2 or at the start of 3, since what she was doing with basara and the camera in the furnitures at volume 3 where part of her strengthening the contract (if i'm not wrong), and in another pic of volume 4 or 5(dont remember) she already has the mark in her neck
Old 2014-08-07, 04:50   Link #616
GrrDraxin

I already knew she had it by the time of the later volumes, but didn't know if she initiated it so soon after this battle. Which also brings up another question; is Zest currently under a contract, or is she really free and clear of even that aspect of her 'servitude' to Zolgear at this time?
Old 2014-08-07, 12:13   Link #617
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
I already knew she had it by the time of the later volumes, but didn't know if she initiated it so soon after this battle. Which also brings up another question; is Zest currently under a contract, or is she really free and clear of even that aspect of her 'servitude' to Zolgear at this time?
I received the distinct impression that from this illustration....

Spoiler for :

that Zolgear is (mercifully) no longer with us.
Old 2014-08-07, 20:34   Link #618
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
She is now working freely(if im not wrong) with the new maou(again, if im not wrong) , but the thing is that she is not under a contract since in the bath scene of volume 5 she didnt had the mark on her neck when she was all playful with basara, and neither she was crazy because she was cheating her master
Old 2014-08-11, 09:42   Link #619
rickiminato

When are release the volume 6?
Old 2014-08-11, 18:30   Link #620
hitotake
hage

Spoiler for key visual:

the anime art looks good
hitotake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem