AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2012-04-06, 01:00   Link #21
Aquaman OS

Such is the power of SRW.

Note that this changes the entire endgame. Stages 50-60 are completely different depending on which you choose.

If you even get a choice first run though. It might have secret conditions like the first SRWZ's ability to access the better GSD end.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 22:33   Link #22
Aquaman OS

Got the game. Will do a run down of every stage Geass is significant in. And sure enough Geass is actually the first stage of the game. Well prologue of the game.

Spoiler for SRW Z2 Rebirth chapter. Prologue stage 1 "The Black Rebellion":
Old 2012-04-08, 03:44   Link #23
Aquaman OS

Ok now to get into the actual present of the game.

Spoiler for Rebirth Chapter stage 1 and 2:

So if anyone's reading this, you might want to comment, or say you're reading it, or...something please? So I'm not just talking to myself and bumping my own topic to talk to myself?
Old 2012-04-08, 14:32   Link #24
azul120

Reading. No worries.

New ending means
Spoiler:
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 15:15   Link #25
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
Reading. No worries.

New ending means
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Spoiler:

And Thank you Aquaman OS for the summary.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 15:39   Link #26
Aquaman OS

That's actually not true. As expected the alternate ending is actually a secret. You have to do certain things during the game to unlock the option. Otherwise it defaults to the usual Geass end. And one of the requirements to unlock the new ending
Spoiler for Rolo and Shirley:
Exactly how to do this we're still not sure.

Right then, onward

Spoiler for more SRW:

Last edited by Aquaman OS; 2012-04-08 at 16:32.
Old 2012-04-09, 11:44   Link #27
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Wait is Rolo a playable character or an NPC?

Cause if you can play him then I'm buying this even if I don't understand how to play. xD

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 12:04   Link #28
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roloko vi Britannia View Post
Wait is Rolo a playable character or an NPC?

Cause if you can play him then I'm buying this even if I don't understand how to play. xD
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 12:11   Link #29
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for :

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 14:23   Link #30
Aquaman OS

You can get Rolo, though you only get to keep him for good (meaning you can use him freely, and not just for one stage only) very late in the game. He's only got 3 attacks though, but his hit and dodge rate is very good.

Just out of curiosity is everyone familiar with any of these series other than Geass?

Spoiler for More Z2:
Old 2012-04-10, 03:09   Link #31
Aquaman OS

Well they weren't kidding when they mentioned Kallen was the SRW staffs favorite Geass character. If I didn't know better I'd think she was the main, since she gets so much interaction with everyone, while Lelouch had yet to even appear.

But finally, Lelouch returns to the story here.

Spoiler for SRW: The return of Zero.:

Zero's just a ruthless as ever, while still retaining his upped heroic qualities that he gained in part 1 as a result of hanging around the Zexis people.

It's also starting to look like the staff supports LelouchxKallen as their favorite pairing.
Old 2012-04-12, 00:55   Link #32
Aquaman OS

Well guys this is probably gonna be my last one for awhile. I played through several stages while on a trip to the city the other day, and I didn't have access to a computer to take notes. So until I get to a replay, there will be a notable gap. If I can get in the important Geass stages I will, but for now, this is all I've got.

Spoiler for SRW-Kallen becomes a lord of death again.:

I'm wondering if I should turn this into a drinking game. Take a shot every time somebody mentions how the world is corrupted and rotten, and they need to change it. But people would probably die of alcohol poisoning.

Well Kallen gets to actually finish her speech to Lelouch this time, since Rolo isn't around to ruin it. And this time it actually works. Yeah Tereda definitely ships LelouchxKallen.

And I still haven't found Fyana yet.......
Old 2012-04-16, 02:45   Link #33
Aquaman OS

Well I don't have as detailed a summary as usual. But I can at least give a general run down. Oh also, Crowe finally came back on stage 15, in case anyone cares. Setsuko Ohara (the SRWZ1 heroine) also briefly appeared but she left, because you can't have more than two original heroes at a time it seems.

In an awesome scene, Lelouch hijacked world communactions and called out for all Zexis members not be fooled by the reports that he and CB were evil terrorists and to converge on his location for the world needed Zexis again. Although it looked like they ignored it, he believed in them, and sure enough they came to the rescue. Well the guys available anyway. Some are still in space, and some are still locked in that time distortion on the other continent.
But anyway more Geass stages.

Spoiler for Stage 17:
Old 2012-09-29, 09:28   Link #34
Aquaman OS

Been a while here. Unfortunately I fell behind in my summaries with my desire to just play the game since word for word was taking however. Fortunately other better qualified people have taken up the slack.

For a total summary of the entire game you could look here http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~mneideng/srwz2s.txt

A summary by our usual SRW translator though it isn't word for word and he's not currently even halfway through the game yet.

There's also another person who's does a smaller walkthrough stage by stage and doesn't translate word for word but he does translate some of it. He's done up to stage 50 so far, but I think the two stages you guys would be most interested in are these

stage 49 http://www.saint-ism.com/lets-play-s...o-and-lelouch/

and stage 50 http://www.saint-ism.com/lets-play-s...-resolution-1/

Which are the point in which you opt to either avert the R2 finale or not.
Old 2012-10-01, 02:53   Link #35
Destined_Fate

Ah, I love this game... Mostly because I'm a Kalulu fan and the z2 saga was straight Kalulu from start to finish.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote