Either Ai's spin-off ended or her delusions are for into future
Spoiler for manga page:
wow that's fast
Old 2013-09-05, 23:10   Link #183
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
" ........ " "....... "
Eita : N? N? What was that? "So Ai'll"? "fogiv Yu"? Would you let me hear once more that cute voice?
Masuzu : As expected, I can't forgive you!
Eita : What!?
Masuzu : STAR FINGER------!!
I think the 「よろぴぃ」 might also have been a JoJo reference, from Joseph's famous 「ハッピーうれピーよろピくね」.
Old 2013-09-05, 23:43   Link #184
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I think the 「よろぴぃ」 might also have been a JoJo reference, from Joseph's famous 「ハッピーうれピーよろピくね」.
Considering the circumstance (kiss after taste), and that Masuzu was 400% caught off guard by Eita's unusual teasing afterward; there is absolutely no doubt that she didn't intend to make that mistake. In fact in the novel she adds the "correct version" of what she tried to say initially right after messing up.

Also, the words that they where distorting are different (Yoroshii for Masuzu, for Joseph was Ureshii, I think). What might be common is the "type of distortion" that they are applying to the words (like, there is this stereotype that kids always mess up words in certian syllables by adding extra ch or sh or the like intead of hard to pronounce stuff).
Old 2013-09-06, 00:08   Link #185
Kyuusaisha

Can't remember if I commented on this back when the anime was airing but I hate how this show made me like all the heroines. Can anyone remember whether it sold well or not?

To be absolutely honest I was watching this at a snail's pace at first and then after Hime's introduction I went through the episodes in a flash.

I vote for Harem route. And conquer your damn aunt aswell, she asked for it after all. Throw in Kaoru he(?) seems to want it too.
Kyuusaisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-06, 00:56   Link #186
Used Can

Quote:
Considering the circumstance (kiss after taste), and that Masuzu was 400% caught off guard by Eita's unusual teasing afterward; there is absolutely no doubt that she didn't intend to make that mistake. In fact in the novel she adds the "correct version" of what she tried to say initially right after messing up.
Haha... I get that. I wasn't saying that was an intended JoJoke on Masuzu's part, but her mistake ended up being one on a meta level.

Quote:
Also, the words that they where distorting are different (Yoroshii for Masuzu, for Joseph was Ureshii, I think). What might be common is the "type of distortion" that they are applying to the words (like, there is this stereotype that kids always mess up words in certian syllables by adding extra ch or sh or the like intead of hard to pronounce stuff).
I was thinking of Joseph's よろピく (from 宜しく) and Masuzu's よろぴぃ (from 宜しい).
Old 2013-09-06, 01:32   Link #187
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
I was thinking of Joseph's よろピく (from 宜しく) and Masuzu's よろぴぃ (from 宜しい).
Joseph was introducing himself, so it was "yoroshiku ne?"

Oh, "on topic" talk, just recently a terminology page has been set up. Since this series isn't that heavy in technical terms and stuff, it probably going to mainly have stuff related to the usual jokes.

.... Had to fit this somewhere
Old 2013-09-06, 02:37   Link #188
Used Can

Quote:
Joseph was introducing himself, so it was "yoroshiku ne?"
Joseph was just being retarded on purpose. But yeah, it was his purposefully retarded attempt at a friendly greeting.

Quote:
Oh, "on topic" talk, just recently a terminology page has been set up. Since this series isn't that heavy in technical terms and stuff, it probably going to mainly have stuff related to the usual jokes.
That's great. Though, it seems to be missing Eita's nickname given to him by Ai (Ta-kun - or is it Takkun?).

Quote:

.... Had to fit this somewhere
Is it me, or does the art in the manga seem to have improved?
Old 2013-09-06, 03:17   Link #189
Seitsuki
Onee!

And people doubt Masuzu best girl?

Masuzu best girl.
Old 2013-09-06, 13:05   Link #190
Shadow5YA

Quote:
That's great. Though, it seems to be missing Eita's nickname given to him by Ai (Ta-kun - or is it Takkun?).
It's Ta-kun. Since his name is Ei-ta, Chiwa shortens his name to only the first syllable (Ei-kun) while Ai uses the second syllable (Ta-kun).

But honestly I don't see any problem in spelling it either way since I don't see any difference in pronunciation.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 12:05   Link #191
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Speaking of Manga, +H was scanlated completely (it feels like a minor chore that we didn't want to do, but was eventually completed , and I'm looking forward to the respective novel to be 20 times better).

.... And a new Ai chapter was released (Ai ga Tarinai ze).
Old 2013-12-13, 12:25   Link #192
kivredia

Has there been any news on the next LN? Slowly approaching one year since the last one, need Masuzu to save Cristmas.
kivredia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-13, 13:01   Link #193
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by kivredia View Post
Has there been any news on the next LN? Slowly approaching one year since the last one, need Masuzu to save Cristmas.
I wonder why this gets asked everywhere when it's answered in like every thread.

Anyway, here is a round down : the latest "work" that the author was done was the oreshura -1 story and (I think) the Complete Book (probably has a short story inside as well), which if I'm not mistaken, both are from the August / September period.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next novel gets released in the February ~ July range next year, and is an expanded version of -1 rather than a proper vol 7. Considering how LNs are hinted in existence a good 2~3 months before they are being released (it's the preview text the one that shows up a month before), it's pretty obvious that we are not going to see more until next year at the earliest.

At least Yuuji Yuuji is not as slow as the guy from Hyouka, who is yet to finish stories that he started before Hyouka.

edit : Thinking about it objectively, Yuuji's progress "amount" in 2013 is not that different from 2012, where he released 3 books.
Old 2013-12-13, 13:14   Link #194
kivredia

Quote:
I wonder why this gets asked everywhere when it's answered in like every thread.

Anyway, here is a round down : the latest "work" that the author was done was the oreshura -1 story and (I think) the Complete Book (probably has a short story inside as well), which if I'm not mistaken, both are from the August / September period.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next novel gets released in the February ~ July range next year, and is an expanded version of -1 rather than a proper vol 7. Considering how LNs are hinted in existence a good 2~3 months before they are being released (it's the preview text the one that shows up a month before), it's pretty obvious that we are not going to see more until next year at the earliest.

At least Yuuji Yuuji is not as slow as the guy from Hyouka, who is yet to finish stories that he started before Hyouka.

edit : Thinking about it objectively, Yuuji's progress "amount" in 2013 is not that different from 2012, where he released 3 books.
Thanks, I'm just not browsing anything much besides this forum. Haven't even heard of the Oreshura -1 story until now.
kivredia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-14, 18:41   Link #195
cloudii

俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎる(公式) ‏@jienotsunokai 12 Dec
【速報】「俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎる7」2014年2月に発売です。お待たせいたしま した!

I can't read japanese, but it looks like volume 7 is going to be released in February 2014?

Also, @Okashira, cautr on BT was hoping you could TLC Volume 3 Chapter 1 so he could get started on editing volume 3.
cloudii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 01:49   Link #196
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudii View Post
俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎる(公式) ‏@jienotsunokai 12 Dec
【速報】「俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎる7」2014年2月に発売です。お待たせいたしま した!

I can't read japanese, but it looks like volume 7 is going to be released in February 2014?

Also, @Okashira, cautr on BT was hoping you could TLC Volume 3 Chapter 1 so he could get started on editing volume 3.
About the novel date, I dig around for info pretty frequently; and just as you stated there is this talk that volume 7 will be released in 2014/2/21. I haven't checked Nanasuke's nor Yuuji's tweeter account, but that's probably one of the sources for the announcement (that, and/or the recently released latest manga volume).

Oh, and there is this rumor that the main manga adaptation ended, but I haven't been able to confirm it. Most previews I have seen list volume 6 as a "tension rising" volume and not the last one

About the editting, lately I have been kinda busy, for that reason when I edit something I grab the shortest chapter available (that, or a Masuzu centric one ).

The few chapters that I have skipped, I should get to them when I have a little bit more of a free time. I guess that's the problem of doing everything in one sitting.
Old 2013-12-19, 01:21   Link #197
cloudii

No worries~! Take your time with the editing. xD You're a huge lifesaver
cloudii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-19, 03:37   Link #198
leadeater

Thanks for the new chapters, very fun stuff to read. Finally getting to the climax in volume 4.
leadeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-25, 15:18   Link #199
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Japanzai released 2 chapters from the Ai spin off; it looks like it's headed for the climax

Ai ga oshiete kureta and Ai wa Kakkowarui. I had to look up for the themes, the second one I saw the series but didn't recognized it.

Oh, and we see some storyline differences yet again.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Okashira; 2013-12-25 at 16:35.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-16, 12:37   Link #200
isadin801

Is volume 7 out yet???
isadin801 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, romance, school life, shounen