AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support

Notices

Old 2010-04-01, 22:55   Link #1
BASS in SPACE

Checking for server certificate revocation problem?

Hi guys, I have a slight problem with my internet and msn at the moment. Recently whenever I turn the computer on and sign into msn, I can't, and get an error message saying msn is unable to sign in at this time. I checked the troubleshooting section and saw a page telling me to open up internet explorer, open up tools and uncheck the box to "check for server certificate revocation". This fixes the problem, but I have to do it each time i boot up the computer.

At around the same time this started happening, whenever I visit certain sites on FIREFOX, the page doesn't fully load, and there are lots of icons/pictures missing, and I get told that the site doesn't have a proper security certificate or something like that. Finally, my internet has also been cutting out a lot lately, and I have to reboot the router to get it back online. I'm just wondering if that's related too.

Basically I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me if all these things are related, what causes it, and how to fix it. Thanks for reading.
BASS in SPACE is offline   Reply With Quote