AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-02-04, 04:29   Link #1
fotonios

New power rankings of characters [Spoilers]

guys,im thinking that naruto in manga 203 and from now on will move into a different level of power than before,im thinking that from now on in the show there will be some very few characters(naruto,sasuske,nedji,lee....)that their power will begin to be at a totaly different level than all the other(not comparing them to the standard increadibly powerfull guys yet like orochimarou,jiraya,itachi,hockages,and a very few others)
what do u guys think?
also i think that from the (young) guys naruto now seams to be the strongest,and i think slowly slowly he will move on to a level of his own in time......so give me your thoughts pls.
fotonios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 08:03   Link #2
ky_khor
Gundamed Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ky_khor
1.4th hokage
2.orochimaru
3.jiraiya, tsunade, 3rd hokkage
4.1st hokkage, 2nd hokkage, itachi
5.kakashi, gai
6.asuma, kurenai, genma
7.zabuza, kabuto, kimimaro?
8.normal ANBU
9.hayate, anko, shizune
10.other jounin, 4 sound-nin(1st level curse seal)
11.other chunin

12.neji
13.sasuke (without curse seal)
14.shino
15.lee (without open gates)
16.gaara (human mode)
17.temari, kankurou, kiba, hinata, naruto(not kyubi mode)
18.sakura, ino, chouji(normal mode), tenten, shikamaru(without strategy)

* we dunno what kyubi level naruto can be, maybe he can be stronger than 4th hokkage.
** lee with all gates opened can be as strong as hokkage, but then he will die
*** shikamaru's strategy may even tricked 4th hokkage......
**** chouji with the pills..... who can survive the hit?
***** gaara in sleeping monster mode..... only kyubi can defeat him i guess

if only shino's bugs are poison (one bite will kill Gamabunta) then he is 1st in the list. (perhaps 2nd bcoz his father is no.1)
ky_khor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 08:10   Link #3
jordanlim4

If you read the manga, the sound nins (in curse 2 level mode) are able to defeat 2 - 4 teacher-kind of ninjas e.g Kakashi, gai etc... Naruto's powerful fireball (don't ask me..) is good enough to slash orochimaro's backside into half.. b'cos nine-tail power is the MOST powerful chakra in the manga and anime
jordanlim4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 08:23   Link #4
ky_khor
Gundamed Ninja

It is 4 VS 2 (Full Power VS Unprepared)
not fair enough... if 1 VS 1 then konoha jounin may stand a chance (even neji can 1 VS 1)

Naruto's fireball? never heard that.....
Naruto is the No.1 if only he is in 100% Kyubi mode + 1000 kagebunshin = 1000 rasengan with Gamabunta summon no jutsu
Old 2004-02-04, 10:07   Link #5
mightyme

Naruto wqasn't in kyuubi mode when he totaly showed up sasuke in their little duel... but you place him so low.. seriously WITHOUT kyuubi mode (but not without kyuubi as it is a part of him.. just like sharigan is part of sasuke and byakugan is part of neji, and the evil sand power is part of gaara... not the demon just the use of sand) Naruto is still the strongest of all the genin, and stronger than half the chuunin, he just does stupid things some times.... and gaara is definatly strogner than lee... he almost killed lee in their fight when lee used the 5 gates... gaara survived everythign lee gave him and then some..... but Sasuke is stronger than gaara (except in demon form) because he has lee's speed plus chidori

your rankigns are all out of whack man....

you place naruto in the second lowest bracket yet has basically showed up everyone ahead of him int he second grouping

Naruto wans't in kyuubi mdoe when he ebat neji, nor when he fought gaara, nor when he used rasengan on kabuto, nor when he duel sasuke, etc...etc..etc..

to say that using any of the kjuubi power doesn't count.. then you have to take away just about everything sasuke has learned since the begining as he did it with sharigan which is also a condition of advantage.... naruto can use kyuubi's power without being in kyuubi mode.... now in the manga the 10 billion clones he just did.. that apeared to be semi kyuubi mode (like against oro in the forest), full blown kyubi mdoe was only against haku
mightyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 10:23   Link #6
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Oh no fotonios is back

Another useless and stupid thread
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 12:06   Link #7
GreyArea
Meatf***er

I was gonna correct people and say how stupid this thread is and stuff, but there is so much guff, it wil take too long, and I cant be arsed.

Needless to say, this thread sucks.
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 12:07   Link #8
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

ky_khor Naruto is with just 5%(maybe too high?) the strongest of all(well raw power you know only raw power is not enough)
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 12:29   Link #9
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

I'm not into the ranking at all seeing as I just rather see how individuals use what they have to get out of what problems/fights they arrive in.

I would like to comment on the speculation of fewer characters from Chapters 200 and up. Seeing as we started Naruto with just a few main characters and it branched into more during the exam, it would follow that they were put in mainly to a little later be taken out.

We had to care about them and know them first before they get killed. We will eventually end up with a couple totally awesome very developed characters in the next few weeks.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 13:49   Link #10
ky_khor
Gundamed Ninja

ok i was wrong with naruto.

kyubi mode means (chakra turn red, speed change, unlimited chakra)
**only berserk when fighting orochimaru and haku (is all about emotion, not kyubi)

naruto normal (vs mizuki, vs kiba)
naruto with kyubi power in (vs Haku, vs Orochimaru, vs Neji, vs gaara)
naruto with rasengan (vs kabuto, vs sasuke)
naruto ?????? (vs kimimaro)

but i still dun hav any idea how he can beat gaara/neji/sasuke if he doesn't use the kyubi chakra.....

but if lee didn't use the "lotus renge" which like commit suicide to him..... he can make gaara exausted bcoz gaara consume many chakra for sand armour.

just like what kakashi said to naruto... lee overdid it....

lee was in the winning side until he used the "lotus renge".... (same when lee VS sound-nin in death forest)

last note..... don't take it serious about my ranking.....
besides, only me who came out with such a list.... i m so foolish (to fotonio)
Old 2004-02-04, 14:16   Link #11
GreyArea
Meatf***er

ky_khor, your original list (I dont quite get what you were trying to illustrate with it anyway, doesnt really fit with teh topic) is all over the shop.

We have no idea how strong the 1st, 2nd and 4th hokage's were in comparison to the other characters, including Itachi.

Kabuto is apparently the same level as Kakashi (and Gai, although Gai said he is strgonger than Kakashi, but he may have been basing that on the score of their matches).

We also have no idea how strong Asuma, Kurenai, Anko, Kimimaro, Hayate, Shizune, nor Genma are, having never seen any of them fight properly with another known character.

I cant be arsed to comment more on the further wrong-ness of your list.

But back on topic, fotonis, what do you mean by 'move into a different level of power than before', do you think they will all just suddenly become much stronger than every character in the story so far? That would be shite. Or do you mean they will become something between genin and chuunin level ninja (which is what they are, it just doesnt have a name). I dont understand what your getting at at all.

I mean, its obvious the charcaters are going to get stronger (at least, the ones that dont get killed off will), it would be boring otherwise, but it isnt gonna happen quickly. The only 'benefit' of suddenly making all the main characters really strong would be to end the story. And I seriously dont think Kishimoto wants to do that yet.

Anyway, Ive kind of forgotten what I was going to say now, so uhh, fotonis, what are you on about (again)?
Old 2004-02-04, 14:49   Link #12
fotonios

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
ky_khor, your original list (I dont quite get what you were trying to illustrate with it anyway, doesnt really fit with teh topic) is all over the shop.

We have no idea how strong the 1st, 2nd and 4th hokage's were in comparison to the other characters, including Itachi.

Kabuto is apparently the same level as Kakashi (and Gai, although Gai said he is strgonger than Kakashi, but he may have been basing that on the score of their matches).

We also have no idea how strong Asuma, Kurenai, Anko, Kimimaro, Hayate, Shizune, nor Genma are, having never seen any of them fight properly with another known character.

I cant be arsed to comment more on the further wrong-ness of your list.

But back on topic, fotonis, what do you mean by 'move into a different level of power than before', do you think they will all just suddenly become much stronger than every character in the story so far? That would be shite. Or do you mean they will become something between genin and chuunin level ninja (which is what they are, it just doesnt have a name). I dont understand what your getting at at all.

I mean, its obvious the charcaters are going to get stronger (at least, the ones that dont get killed off will), it would be boring otherwise, but it isnt gonna happen quickly. The only 'benefit' of suddenly making all the main characters really strong would be to end the story. And I seriously dont think Kishimoto wants to do that yet.

Anyway, Ive kind of forgotten what I was going to say now, so uhh, fotonis, what are you on about (again)?

i think that the young characters of the show(naruto,sasuske,nedji,lee...) will soon move on to a level beyond the level of their teachers,they will go beyond kakashi's and gai sensei's power levels,and i think we will be sure of this in about the next 20 manga chapters,i say this cause i can see great power levels and techinques been used by these young guys,and they keep taking on oponents that are very powerfull...and defeat them!
fotonios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 15:01   Link #13
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

but when Kakashi was their age wasnt he a lot better?
i'm sure it was said somewhere that he was something @_@ i dunno
Kyoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 15:07   Link #14
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotonios
i think that the young characters of the show(naruto,sasuske,nedji,lee...) will soon move on to a level beyond the level of their teachers,they will go beyond kakashi's and gai sensei's power levels,and i think we will be sure of this in about the next 20 manga chapters,i say this cause i can see great power levels and techinques been used by these young guys,and they keep taking on oponents that are very powerfull...and defeat them!
Keep? Once, you mean? Before this story arc, they've only been fighting each other (excluding Naruto, of course)
Old 2004-02-04, 15:07   Link #15
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

100% accurate rankings:
1) all the guys that win
2) all the guys that lose
3) all the guys that die
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 15:35   Link #16
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

Quote:
Originally Posted by ky_khor
1.4th hokage
2.orochimaru
5.kakashi, gai
6.asuma, kurenai, genma
8.normal ANBU
9.hayate, anko, shizune
11.other chunin
12.neji
14.shino
16.gaara (human mode)
sorry to say that most of these arent right lets see hayate and anko are both above a normal anbu kabuto is the same as kakashi and gai the fourth is the same if not weaker then the 3rd jiraiya and tsunade should be about the same as oro and itachi is the same or stronger then them lee could beat the crap outa shino so could gaara choiji is above sakura and ino so is ten ten and shika without stratagey is like saying a dog without teeth or claws his whole fighting style is based on stratagey so you cant really judge him without it.

ok so i pretty much blew the crap outa this list

and buddy its ura renge or reverse lotus lotus = renge same thing renge is just jap. for lotus and one more thing bout the list naruto is way higher then you put him

basically try to be a lot more accurate when making a list like this or JUST DIE ok had to vent....
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 15:58   Link #17
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
fotonios is just a damned fool trying to keep up with this DBZ bullshit about power levels and crap, cut it fotonios, NARUTO IS NOT DBZ FUCKING DROP IT

and they havent fought anyone very powerful at all, the 4 sound nins are shit compared to a jounin, it takes 4 of them to take out two jounins, and thats at lvl 2 curse seal, a 1-1 with a jounin and those craptastic sound nins would get the royal fucking twice over
Old 2004-02-04, 17:09   Link #18
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
fotonios is just a damned fool trying to keep up with this DBZ bullshit about power levels and crap, cut it fotonios, NARUTO IS NOT DBZ FUCKING DROP IT

and they havent fought anyone very powerful at all, the 4 sound nins are shit compared to a jounin, it takes 4 of them to take out two jounins, and thats at lvl 2 curse seal, a 1-1 with a jounin and those craptastic sound nins would get the royal fucking twice over
What's wrong with DBZ? Everything is compared to something like it or not. Alexander compared to Gengis Khan. Muhammed is compared to Jesus. Lebron James is compared to Michael Jordan. Hell you guys even compare MJ to Oro!!

If he likes to compare DBZ with Naruto then let him. You don't have to act all hard and tough blasting him. I think you're more of a fool then he is.

There's a reason ninjas become Jonins. The 4 sound nins are only at a chunnin level or so. They aren't supposed to be rediculously overpowered.

Sasuke beat Chunnins in the beginning of the series. Those demon brothers from the water country.

And you sure tend to like to swear a lot. Makes you feel big and manly huh?
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 17:18   Link #19
kyosuke
My bike got stolen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ky_khor
1.4th hokage
2.orochimaru
5.kakashi, gai
6.asuma, kurenai, genma
8.normal ANBU
9.hayate, anko, shizune
11.other chunin

12.neji
14.shino
16.gaara (human mode)

* we dunno what kyubi level naruto can be, maybe he can be stronger than 4th hokkage.
** lee with all gates opened can be as strong as hokkage, but then he will die
*** shikamaru's strategy may even tricked 4th hokkage......
**** chouji with the pills..... who can survive the hit?
***** gaara in sleeping monster mode..... only kyubi can defeat him i guess

if only shino's bugs are poison (one bite will kill Gamabunta) then he is 1st in the list. (perhaps 2nd bcoz his father is no.1)
Some of them are right, ky_khor-san, but I think you underestimated Naruto, he's better than Hinata, Kiba, and MAYBE Kankuro and Temari, even WITHOUT Kyubi, and also, Gaara is stronger than Lee w/o gates. Neji is not THAT strong, I also think Lee is stronger than Shino but I'm not sure on that one. So, nice attempt.
kyosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-04, 17:36   Link #20
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyosuke
Some of them are right, ky_khor-san, but I think you underestimated Naruto, he's better than Hinata, Kiba, and MAYBE Kankuro and Temari, even WITHOUT Kyubi, and also, Gaara is stronger than Lee w/o gates. Neji is not THAT strong, I also think Lee is stronger than Shino but I'm not sure on that one. So, nice attempt.
Spoiler:
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote