Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-04-29, 05:46   Link #21
Jaz
omgwtf?!

Send a message via MSN to Jaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Chronics
I enjoy sleeping... it is my second most favorite thing to do....
Agreed here, sleeping is one the more interesting things to do. Going out with my friends and getting drunk is also in my top 3 list.
Jaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 08:19   Link #22
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Hmm... What do I do that doesn't involve a computer...
I go paintballing and help couch a local T-ball league during the summer months
You couch T-ball...wouldn't that hurt the kids if you dropped one on them or is it more like a video game session?? Just playing w/ ya. I used to umpire Little League softball and baseball over the summer. I used to ride a bike until it got rusted to hell I try to swim every so often. Play softball or volleyball. Paintball when there's enough people and funding. I also like to read, play console games after playing the 2nd Naruto fighting game..I'm kind of wanting a game cube. There's listening to music which I do on the computer. Try to hit a concert and some amusement parks but that's all pending on money and people wanting to go. Movies that cost an arm and a leg to see and grilling when it's summer time. Mmmmm the smell of charcoal burning on a grill *drools* Oh yea...billiards.
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 08:22   Link #23
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
i can't live without the net >.<
online gaming downloading animes ^^" ahhh... relief that i'm not you
ZGMF-X10A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 08:39   Link #24
Sethi
StormRider

Well let's see then, i enjoy:
Playing Football - Usually with my friends and Bro.
Cinema - I go a lot to the cine i prefer to see the movies in there.
Video Games - Mostly PS2.
PaintBall - Very very cool i enjoy this a lot.
Go out at night - This is excellent, especially to go and listen to Dj's and stuff since i simply love that kind of music, one night i conviced my old man to go with me from Spain to Portugal(800 km) to watch Carl Cox at a rave in the same night, we left Spain at midnight and got to the rave at 5 am.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 10:06   Link #25
Taboo
Riceball!

Send a message via Yahoo to Taboo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
If you need a hobby, try paintball! Fun stuff, really good workout. Expensive hobby to maintain, though.
Paintballing seems like it would be a lot of fun. I enjoy shooting with regular guns,(target practice, skeet)but I don't do it enough to consider it a hobby. I've heard paintballs (almost typod that painballs) can really hurt though. I think I could handle it during the fun and with the adrenaline going and all, but the next day I would probably be whimpering from the pain. >.< My pain tolerance isn't as high as I wish it was. The same goes with my shoulder sometimes the day after I shoot a rifle/shotgun with too much kick back or when I shoot slugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
Cinema - I go a lot to the cine i prefer to see the movies in there.
I really enjoy the movie theater too. I used to work at one when I was in high school and we got movies with 1 friend for free , so I was constantly there. ^_^
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 10:07   Link #26
Shift_

movies, tv, video games, working out, martial arts, driving, girls, girls, girls, girls, girls, eating, sleeping, soccer, hanging out, pool, go karting, reading manga.
Shift_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 10:08   Link #27
Sid_Burn
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Sid_Burn Send a message via AIM to Sid_Burn Send a message via Yahoo to Sid_Burn
Hmmm let's see...
- playing P.C
- spying on other houses
- planning tactics on WWII Online
- read my own future
- assasinating every1 that despises me...
- and going to sleep like nothing ever happened...
Sid_Burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 10:25   Link #28
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo
I've heard paintballs (almost typod that painballs) can really hurt though. I think I could handle it during the fun and with the adrenaline going and all, but the next day I would probably be whimpering from the pain. >.< My pain tolerance isn't as high as I wish it was. The same goes with my shoulder sometimes the day after I shoot a rifle/shotgun with too much kick back or when I shoot slugs.
Ehh...it hurts when you're stationary and if the balls make contact with skin. Other than that...it's not too bad plus it doesn't have that kick like your other fav toys have so no painful shoulders.
Shift_ - yeah...girls are a good thing sometimes
Spiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 10:30   Link #29
Joe Dalton

pffff lots of stuff...

I watch allot of movies with friends.
Racket ball
Soccer.
Basketball.
Listening 2 music
Playing console rpg's (replayeing suikodun 1 and 2 )
going out with friends... dont drink so not getting drunk.
stalking people that drink pepsi over coca cola and hurting them
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 10:34   Link #30
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Paintballing seems like it would be a lot of fun. I enjoy shooting with regular guns,(target practice, skeet)but I don't do it enough to consider it a hobby. I've heard paintballs (almost typod that painballs) can really hurt though. I think I could handle it during the fun and with the adrenaline going and all, but the next day I would probably be whimpering from the pain. >.< My pain tolerance isn't as high as I wish it was. The same goes with my shoulder sometimes the day after I shoot a rifle/shotgun with too much kick back or when I shoot slugs.

I really enjoy the movie theater too. I used to work at one when I was in high school and we got movies with 1 friend for free , so I was constantly there. ^_^
I used to mountain bike and I found, for comparison sake, that falling while mountain biking was far more painful then being shot in paintball. Leg shots can easily be walked off, arm shots hurt for a bit (kind of like being punched in the shoulder) and if you're playing with a vest, chest shots aren't really a problem. The places I usually play at require that all female players wear chest protection anyways and prohibit(usually ) all shots under 10ft, so no worries. Head shots... they're more shocking then painful, for me anyway. At the end of the day you might have a couple bruises, but not much more.

I didn't say it before but also sitting and watching a camp fire on a nice clear summer night. I can do that for hours on end... or atleast until 1am, when city bylaws state it has to be put out.
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 10:50   Link #31
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimura-sensei
Woah, what? There's a whole world beyond my computer room?
unbelievable, but it seems there is...
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 16:54   Link #32
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

Quote:
The pain isn't too bad. I am also one with a low pain tolerance [when sparring, I can't take too many hits before my rhythm is shot].
I can stand paintball, though. Paintball gives people a humongous adrenaline rush. I never paintball in anything short of baggy clothes w/ long sleeves [normally BDU pants and jacket].
Mask shots hurt least [it stinks when paint gets in your mouth and you spit into the inside of your mask].
Crotch shots hurt the guys most. I'm so happy it hasn't happened to me yet. I hear chest shots hurt girls just as much [by a girl friend who plays].
I normally get a limb shot though due to good use of cover. I used to get shot in the butt when I first started and ran away from the other team...
It doesn't hurt that much.
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-29, 17:38   Link #33
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
Well lets seee.....

- Listen to trance music

- Phone

- Take a walk

- Sleep ( weekends... )

- Read Manga

- Go out with friends / drink alcohol

- Play Diabolo
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 19:46   Link #34
Night

cars

chatting to women (obvious der but that's not the point).
i like to chat to them normally, but then put in some sort of bait (after probing/waiting fora window) where they basically devour it and talk on and on. BUT then instead of having a nice chat, i up the tension even more making them get even more into it by saying something else. i could say something like those cheeks of yours are a bit chubby, and then they give me the look, and i give it back to them, and then i might do something else that comes to mind and that ups that tension even more

i dont know why but i love doing this
Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 21:01   Link #35
Taboo
Riceball!

Send a message via Yahoo to Taboo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night
i like to chat to them normally, but then put in some sort of bait (after probing/waiting fora window) where they basically devour it and talk on and on. BUT then instead of having a nice chat, i up the tension even more making them get even more into it by saying something else. i could say something like those cheeks of yours are a bit chubby, and then they give me the look, and i give it back to them, and then i might do something else that comes to mind and that ups that tension even more

...[sarcasm]you sound like a real ladies man[/sarcasm] Never would have thought of making ladies uncomfortable as a hobby.
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-30, 21:37   Link #36
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night
cars

I hope you're ready to live a long and lonely life because I can't imagine that many people being interested in you if it gets out that you do that for fun. >.>
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 03:49   Link #37
Darvin
Is breakfast ready yet???

Play basketball...
Darvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 04:48   Link #38
Palani
///_^

What do I enjoy besides my PC. *thinks hard*

That would be sports. In any type. In enjoy extreme sports such as skateboarding, snowboarding and wakeboaridng alot. You can say that if you bind a board underneath my feet I'll like it. The only tning that hasn't been touched by a board that's underneath my feet is the air. Still waiting for the moment that's gonna happen.

And normal sports. Mostly so called American sports. I live in the EU so here those sprots are underdeveloped. But I love to play b-ball, american football, baseball and most of all Icehockey.

And going out to clubs and playing pool.

That sums it up I think. Pretty dull live I have. But then again I sport two hours a day next to two hours of PC so I guess it's all right.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-01, 07:33   Link #39
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
I am a rather inactive person, however, I enjoy the following non-PC related things:
  • Sleeping
  • Drinking
  • Reading
  • Going to the Gym (my one active aspect of my life!!)
  • Driving my car
  • Listening to music, especially Cradle of Filth, Marylin Manson, Rammstein and the like...

And that's about it!! Though when I have the chance I like to watch the All Blacks work their magic in the rugby! lol (whatever, they haven't one in ages)....and I don't mind a bit of America's Cup stuff either....
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote