Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2011-05-17, 14:57   Link #1
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Anime North

Hello to all fellow Canadians and visitors from abroad. It's almost that time again where Canada kicks of it's biggest Anime Convention of the year.

Sadly the only guest that remotely interests me this year is Kumiko Watanabe and even then I'm not so sure about going to that panel. Last year was Nobuyuki Hiyama and that was a must go for me that turned out great, but I'm not sure Ms. Watanabe has anywhere near the amount of charisma that guy had to capture a whole rooms attention.

I probably plan on spending a lot more time looking around the dealers room and taking some of my buddies to select anime showings. The raves and dances are of course musts as well. If you want to find me in the masses and/or hook up/hangout then look for the guy in the Montreal Canadiens jersey with #31 Price on it. There's a safe bet that I'll be the only person in Toronto with enough balls to go parading around in enemy colours.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-18, 00:51   Link #2
Sister Princess
Easy Operation

If there is Infinite Stratos/Madoka, are you watching it just to hear peoples' opinions?

Chances are, any desired japanese guests will never happen since most of them are way too busy.
Sister Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 17:07   Link #3
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Arrived at last. We seem to have got a double queen bed room by mistake which owns. First day should involve street fighter and HDTV.
Old 2011-05-29, 19:50   Link #4
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Welp I'm back. Looks like this event still has zero popularity on the Anime Suki. Anyway I brought some swag back of course. Got myself a Union Flag model, a Blue Destiny Unit 1 model, a Char Aznable figurine and a Soma Peries Figurine as well as a Super Nintendo and Illusion of Gaea.

I personally never saw myself buying any figurines, but here we are. However I have wanted to own a real Super Nintendo again for the longest time and finally got to fulfill a personal nostalgia fantasy of mine for only 50 bucks.

Tags
2011, anime north, canada, doubletree, toronto