AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2011-06-16, 09:13   Link #1
mikec11169

Smile Anime NEWB: Question regarding Kanon 06 series?

It's been a while since I've really gotten into anime, but within the past 6 months I have been sucked into a number of different series. mainly the "Key" anime series.

Not knowing a damn thing about anything anime, I stumbled across a series called Clannad. Little did I know how this series and the Clannad:After Story, would affect me, and haunt me till this day. I was hooked.

I went back to an earlier Key series Kanon '06, figuring I was in for the same ride Clannad gave me. I loved the story, characters, and music, but overall was disappointed. Things felt rushed and thought they could have had at least another 6 episodes (hell even another season would have been good) to flesh out the story a little more.

My question is pretty simple: It is regard to Nayuki / Yuuichi relationship. I was always a big fan of hers throughout the story mainly because she was the most "normal" of the girls (I guess that's why I'm a HUGE Tomoyo Sakagami fan in Clannad as well!). The question revolves around the lack of an arc for her in Kanon. The more I dig in the Kanon forum the more I hear about an omitted clock scene? Nobody really goes into any detail about it, just vaguely mentioning it was missing from the storyline.

Can someone please tell me what exactly did the message say? I know it has no relation to the TV Series, but more the game, but I have to know what was said. Did they confess their feelings towards each other in the game also?

Like I said, I know it doesn't pertain to the tv series, but always yearned for those two to be together in love in the end. I guess that;s why I love the Clannad OVA with Tommoyo so much also! too bad it didn't go that way, I get it though, I get it....sob....
mikec11169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-16, 09:28   Link #2
Calca
Expressionless

There is a Kanon forum here. It's been retired awhile but people will drop by every now and then.

You may have to do some searching, but you could find your answers and more info in the existing threads.

http://forums.animesuki.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-16, 09:34   Link #3
mikec11169

Checked that my friend, and since it is a dead topic, I cannot post. The answers I'm looking for weren't there, just vague possibilities.

Sorry I have no other place to post, thought the random Anime section would be ok?

I'm new to the site, as you can see this is my 2nd post, just looking for answers....
mikec11169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-16, 19:54   Link #4
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Perhaps this post in the Kanon episode 24 thread will shed some light on the "clock scene."
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote