AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-30, 10:11   Link #961
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I play tanks a lot and I've accepted the woeful fact that it'll take me forever to kill anything alone, just like healbitch classes.

But that's the trade off I guess. Play your tank/healbitch right and you'll never run short of invites.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 11:00   Link #962
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I play tanks a lot and I've accepted the woeful fact that it'll take me forever to kill anything alone, just like healbitch classes.

But that's the trade off I guess. Play your tank/healbitch right and you'll never run short of invites.
When are you going to start playing this game?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 11:12   Link #963
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

When they don't block the shit out of my country.

That and I still can't confirm whether it's true, and when I actually find a damn copy.
Old 2011-12-30, 11:31   Link #964
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
When they don't block the shit out of my country.

That and I still can't confirm whether it's true, and when I actually find a damn copy.
PM Lowegear. He runs a game shop where you live.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-12-30, 21:51   Link #965
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Goddammit, I hate it how there's no advance class respec. Clicked Sage and immediately had buyers remorse, but I don't feel like deleting my character and starting over again just after I finally finished Tython.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 22:21   Link #966
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Goddammit, I hate it how there's no advance class respec. Clicked Sage and immediately had buyers remorse, but I don't feel like deleting my character and starting over again just after I finally finished Tython.
lol I went with marauder with my warrior, but I think I would have rather went Juggernaught...oh well I'm enjoing my marauder...next character I'm going to work on is my Agent
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 22:23   Link #967
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Thats why I thought about it since the class progression videos.

also, what server you on?
Old 2011-12-30, 23:25   Link #968
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Well I just spent 4 hours looking for a copy. The country's largest retailer (Datablitz) said they cancelled their orders at the last minute despite putting up posters of the game, and I'm not the first person who has been asking around their shops.

So if there are any Filipinos here who know where I can score a copy please feel free to PM me.
Old 2011-12-31, 00:47   Link #969
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I guess I'm glad I spent more time watching videos, reading spoilers and hanging around gchat than actually playing the game.

I'm gonna be a Commando when I grow up, will have Armstech (Jogan) / Scavenging (Forex) / Investigation (Yuun) in my portfolio, hang out with Dorne when I do get her, and Tanno Vik can... go chill somewhere.

And I'm still level 3.

Too bad I can't have Forex with me... Nothing like having a personal Liberty Prime by your side as you trample over Sith scum with your plasteel boots of infinite justice.

Well, Dorne ain't half bad herself. Now if I could get her to look like Saber...
Old 2011-12-31, 00:55   Link #970
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

*Looks at bank account*

I am starting to hate paying student loans before the interest rate kicks in.

Old 2011-12-31, 00:55   Link #971
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Brainwave: SWTOR is filed under Anime-related Games because its a glorified galge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
*Looks at bank account*

I got my licence for xmas, and still haven't paid a cent!

*runs*
Old 2011-12-31, 06:15   Link #972
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Thats why I thought about it since the class progression videos.

also, what server you on?
The Progenitor. Luring more friends there.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 06:19   Link #973
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Tried to download the client and buy a passkey online, but the official site blocks me from either downloading or getting a key saying that I'm region blocked, so I guess that's official...
Old 2011-12-31, 06:33   Link #974
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
*Looks at bank account*

I know, this game seems quite costly at a hundred a go. CE goes 3 times as fast. And you still have to foot out monthly fees a month later.

Glad I'm not a MMORPG junkie or a SW fan at that. For my RPG fix now, I'm rediscovering D2. Strange as it may sound, I never did have a go at LoD campaign. Even after a decade.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 09:29   Link #975
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Well, got to 50, got Light 5... looking for Supreme Sorcerers set. But caved and spec'd heals until other guildies level because there are none around. Surprisingly though it was kind of fun. Love Revivification.

I'm a little disappointed that it seems Lightning might be behind the eight ball when it comes to damage compared to Madness. Not really a fan of the Madness tree.

my Darth title is buggy though. Its blank in my list, and when i select it my name disappears. Guess I shall remain The Pure for a while longer.
Old 2011-12-31, 11:42   Link #976
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
I know, this game seems quite costly at a hundred a go. CE goes 3 times as fast. And you still have to foot out monthly fees a month later.

Glad I'm not a MMORPG junkie or a SW fan at that. For my RPG fix now, I'm rediscovering D2. Strange as it may sound, I never did have a go at LoD campaign. Even after a decade.
Getting ready for D3? D2 is full of hacks.....I remember scripting a "moving" values hex editor to get infinite potions.

I am still torn between Skyrim and SWTOR. Part of me wants to grind an MMORPG, while the other part is berating the former for not being financially prudent.

Old 2011-12-31, 19:06   Link #977
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Getting ready for D3? D2 is full of hacks.....I remember scripting a "moving" values hex editor to get infinite potions.

I am still torn between Skyrim and SWTOR. Part of me wants to grind an MMORPG, while the other part is berating the former for not being financially prudent.
You could play my account in my stead. I got WoW and ISOC to focus on. Just pay the subs and you can have it while I'm slogging in Perth.

Hopefully they create the EA account thing, then we can pull off a B.net account stunt to move characters to different accounts.
Old 2012-01-04, 12:34   Link #978
Nixl

Okay, I am not the greatest fan of this game, but I did think most of you would find this funny. It is a joking review of TOR by Bro Pill. I do warn any watcher that this contains a lot of explicit language and some yelling, but ultimately it is sarcastic...I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8KOcgS4c4Y

Also,
http://youtu.be/xoOQdU3zMzM?t=10s
Nixl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 12:46   Link #979
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I named my Sith Warrior (Lightside) Zengar.. probs if you know who that is
Old 2012-01-04, 15:43   Link #980
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I named my Sith Warrior (Lightside) Zengar.. probs if you know who that is
Gaddafi is already dead.

Tags
bioware, lucasarts, mmorpg, star wars, windows