Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-10-08, 01:56   Link #101
Rias

The last epsiode...

Spoiler:

I hope they would do OVA version of the origional line (manga/game story)

Last edited by Rias; 2004-10-10 at 14:16.
Old 2004-10-08, 04:41   Link #102
Avaj
?!!

Volcott deserves better then 10th place, oh well.

I haven't watched the last episode to tell but you can't really say what ends what, theres been many episodes where they all die at the end, or in the middle or the team breaks up, or they get stuck in a money scheme loop or or or or.
Old 2004-10-08, 08:26   Link #103
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Actually, I agree with Rias. The way the last episode ended it's almost like they were shooting to go out with a bang because there wasn't going to be anymore. I'd prefer to be wrong, but that's the feeling I got as well with the last episode. I didn't get that feeling with any of the other series endings, so it's very easily possible that GA might not have an S5.
Old 2004-10-08, 12:47   Link #104
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Damn it, AH subs too slow...the latest I have seen is still episode 8! x_x
Old 2004-10-08, 14:08   Link #105
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, I've only started watching raws as habit as of this summer because the subs were coming way too slow and I was getting impatient. ^_^;; That's the only reason I've worked ahead on any series. I've actually been watching a couple anime that way. If a group is fast enough I don't spoil the episode till I see their subs. But if not, I'm so definately grabbing the raw and watching it. Sorry guys. The suspence eats me alive otherwise.
Old 2004-10-18, 05:09   Link #106
Rasseru
I'm just like Shuuichi!

Wow, I was gone for some time... What happen to the GA4 episodes? Its like they stop subbing them? Only one episode link is open and its been almost 2 week like this...

What could happen? Getting kind of worry....
Old 2004-10-18, 07:49   Link #107
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Nah, the group who does this is like uber slow. They'll do two episodes, then you won't hear from them for like 2 months, then they'll do a couple more, then nothing again. I've come to expect it with these guys. It's annoying admittedly, but not unexpected. But I wish that they would crank through the rest of the episodes soon as all of the raws are currently available.
Old 2004-10-18, 09:59   Link #108
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Yah, I finally couldn't stand it anymore and went ahead to download Chinese subs (which I can read perfectly). They are in smaller real mediea format, too...saves HD space!
Old 2004-11-01, 22:52   Link #109
satpam

where is galaxy angel S4 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak
Yah, I finally couldn't stand it anymore and went ahead to download Chinese subs (which I can read perfectly). They are in smaller real mediea format, too...saves HD space!
I checked in animesuki, they dont have galaxy angel S4, is animehaven still sub it ? and sarcasteak do u know where can i download the chinese sub one ?

thanks,
Old 2004-11-08, 01:02   Link #110
satpam

anyone going to sub GA s4 ?

I think animehaven stop subbing GA s4...anyone know any group that sub it ?
Old 2004-11-08, 08:31   Link #111
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Augh, that would suck if they stopped it. I finally got all my other seasons of GA. Now I want to see the rest of this one. Gotta see more of my favorite lucky girl.

I seriously hope they finally get the rest of S4 out soon cause the wait is killing me.
Old 2004-11-09, 05:38   Link #112
Rasseru
I'm just like Shuuichi!

This wait is so long..... That I want to form my own Subfan Group to Complete Galaxy Angel 4!
Old 2004-11-09, 07:06   Link #113
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

DO it then. Seriously. If AH is taking too long, either sweet talk another group into picking this up or start your own. I could try helping you a bit at whatever was possible for me to do if it meant getting the other episodes out. I like being as patient as possible with a fansubbing group when it comes to releasing episodes because I know that fansubbing isn't easy, but AH is taking a rediculously long time beyond what can reasonably be expected. So therefore I think that we need to do something in order to get things moving again on this, or any show for that matter. No offence to AH, but good grief, you guys are unbearably slow.
Old 2004-11-10, 08:06   Link #114
Wraith
Viewtiful Forever

Send a message via AIM to Wraith Send a message via MSN to Wraith
GA Season 4 isn't even on the series list anymore. o_o;;
Old 2004-11-10, 18:56   Link #115
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

Correct me if I was wrong, but wasn't GA licensed in your country? Perhaps that is why it is not listed?

By the way, "GA YaminabeCD ~Kiwame~" is a must get CD.
Old 2004-11-10, 19:04   Link #116
Spuffy
オウカ~

As far as I know only first and second season have a US license. Couldn't see neither third or fourth season listed at animeondvd at least.
Old 2004-11-10, 21:08   Link #117
satpam

yup, only 1st and 2nd season are licensed in US.....man i really want to watch the rest of 4th season. Somebody plz sub it.
Old 2004-11-10, 23:36   Link #118
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

well, if a series is no longer listed, I guess it means either it's licensed, or no group is doing it... since it's not the former...
Old 2004-11-11, 00:20   Link #119
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

No, S4 is not licenced. It was pulled from the series page by request of the group apparently. Why they did that beats the living hell out of me, but that's what I'm to understand anyways. Maybe they plan to re-encode S4's first 4 episodes and re-release them. Who knows.

Either way, either AH needs to get its butt in gear, or someone needs to pick this series up and run with it.
Old 2004-11-11, 13:05   Link #120
Ulayo

Send a message via ICQ to Ulayo
Their webpage seems to have expired... Maybe they just retired?
Closed Thread