AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2013-07-19, 08:07   Link #8621
Naoe Yamato

keima think that her weakness is her pride so he's going to hit that spot somehow, and judging by how much she was pissed by Keima's "esper ability" he's not that wrong
Old 2013-07-19, 09:00   Link #8622
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Maybe there's something to do with her ego, that is wanting to become #1 in everything as if she's flawlessly perfect. But whenever she was exploited, she seems pissed for a reason. And worse, she vowed to take revenge against whoever exploited her for real.

And here is the irony behind her background, despite of being perfect. Or perhaps there would be another irony of her reason of being the #1.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 09:06   Link #8623
The Butcher
Butchered Taste

It'll be nice when Keima owns Kaori. Kaori's ego is too big NOT to want see Keima break it though.

Kaori is one of my favorite girls of the series atm. Also.....Romeo & Juliet? Maybe Kaori is gonna manipulate Keima into being Romeo while she is Juliet.

Last edited by The Butcher; 2013-07-21 at 12:01.
The Butcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 09:41   Link #8624
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Y'know since Kaori's working with Vintage, shouldn't she be aware of the shapeshifting raiment the devils of New Hell use? I mean sure Elsie's invisible, but it should have still felt like something wrapping around her.

I'm just being picky here, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Last edited by SilverSyko; 2013-07-19 at 11:59.
SilverSyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 09:44   Link #8625
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Maybe Elsie finally mastered something...
Old 2013-07-19, 11:57   Link #8626
Freeter
beyond

I almost thought Kaori had figured Keima's ruse out when she fell into the pool and was faking her struggle. Elsie's finally starting to be useful

The R+J play should have loli Tenri and loli Shiori as the main players. Entire acts of nothing but thought bubbles
Old 2013-07-19, 12:11   Link #8627
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
I almost thought Kaori had figured Keima's ruse out when she fell into the pool and was faking her struggle. Elsie's finally starting to be useful

The R+J play should have loli Tenri and loli Shiori as the main players. Entire acts of nothing but thought bubbles
I had thought so as well, she had that "I think i get whats going on" look on her face for a second I thought, but maybe it was just her getting ready to go insane. Elsie has been getting much more useful in this arch and I mean even in the Goddess arch while she never played a role on screen really she was still doing something important.

Lol all those thought bubbles, at least Keima would know what they are saying since he can read their minds with his Esper powers .
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 12:53   Link #8628
ChampDream
Alive

Kaori is really getting kinda creepy, now I wonder why she choose Romeo and Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
lol so Keima has been a slider, a time traveler, an alien, and now a Esper, while still being god he's the SOS dan all in one person.
well since he a god he can be anything he want.
Old 2013-07-19, 14:07   Link #8629
Lisemer

Why she would want to play R+R?
Because that way she can get one stabbed and the other poisoned, that's why
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 17:10   Link #8630
The Green One

Kaori's plan seems to be to introduce desire into Tenri's heart to open a vulnerability to the Weiss, and to further provoke this by deliberately setting up a Romeo and Juliet play to put Keima as Romeo and Tenri as Juliet to create a deliberately romantic atomsphere to further provoke Tenri's feelings.. She wants to bring Keima down by taking Tenri away by "sacrificing" Tenri to the devils.

Though I wonder if she honestly believes Keima has a thing for Tenri by all the effort he's going through to protect her. Probably as I don't think she can think of any other motivation on why Keima is opposing her.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 18:42   Link #8631
Divini
Senpai!

The more Kaori resists, the more I want to see her get conquered...
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 19:01   Link #8632
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
New plan: Kiss Kaori while as Tenri.
Old 2013-07-20, 03:02   Link #8633
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
The more Kaori resists, the more I want to see her get conquered...
Go Shota Keima! A wild onee-san must be tamed.
Old 2013-07-20, 10:15   Link #8634
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Kaori's plan seems to be to introduce desire into Tenri's heart to open a vulnerability to the Weiss, and to further provoke this by deliberately setting up a Romeo and Juliet play to put Keima as Romeo and Tenri as Juliet to create a deliberately romantic atomsphere to further provoke Tenri's feelings.. She wants to bring Keima down by taking Tenri away by "sacrificing" Tenri to the devils.

Though I wonder if she honestly believes Keima has a thing for Tenri by all the effort he's going through to protect her. Probably as I don't think she can think of any other motivation on why Keima is opposing her.
I can't see where making Tenri fell in love with Keima will open a gap in her heart in itself. What I can think of is that Kaori will turn the love in Tenri into a heartbroken state(by somehow showing Tenri that Keima likes Kaori infront of Tenri)to then open the gap.
Old 2013-07-20, 10:19   Link #8635
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunblade23 View Post
please refer to the manga chapter, I`ve read that chapter..well it mentioned AYUMI there as 'ranked girls'
But that doesn't mean the rest of the girls are there. How do you know Yui, Shiori, and Kanon go to the same primary school as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
I can't see where making Tenri fell in love with Keima will open a gap in her heart in itself. What I can think of is that Kaori will turn the love in Tenri into a heartbroken state(by somehow showing Tenri that Keima likes Kaori infront of Tenri)to then open the gap.
I think it's more simple than that. Kaori knows Keima is just using Tenri as a tool and does not have feelings for her, so the idea is to get her hopes up then disappoint them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 10:26   Link #8636
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

However, I think whatever Kaori planning to do would likely to backfire, as I got the feeling that her "I can't afford to lose" ego could open an even bigger void than whatever she tried to open a gap in Tenri's heart.

Quote:
But that doesn't mean the rest of the girls are there. How do you know Yui, Shiori, and Kanon go to the same primary school as well?
They might as well exist in the same timeline too, and Keima's mission is possibly concerning of the goddesses.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-20, 11:11   Link #8637
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I think it's more simple than that. Kaori knows Keima is just using Tenri as a tool and does not have feelings for her, so the idea is to get her hopes up then disappoint them.
Since Keima's main objective is to connect the current "past" he's in to the future he knows, he must've counterplan for that(either my Kaori's version or yours) since Tenri is quite in love with him in the future(He could do the trick that he did when saving Tenri from Nora's pursuit).
Old 2013-07-20, 14:03   Link #8638
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
lol so Keima has been a slider, a time traveler, an alien, and now a Esper, while still being god he's the SOS dan all in one person.
lol Keima > Haruhi?
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 01:10   Link #8639
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirX View Post
The reason why Tenri wasn't showing a rank is because she didn't house a desire in her heart, she was "pure." But the seed that Keima liking her being planted in her heart, shown by her questioning it and wondering if it is true or not threatens to introduce a desire there that will rob her of her protection. Or at least that's the evil plan. In earlier chapters it's mentioned that love can have great healing powers on the heart or can just as easily cause ruinous damage and open a gap. It's a pretty volatile emotion. Innocent young Tenri is ill prepared to deal with it due to her crippling shyness at this age.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 10:12   Link #8640
NoirX
ぼっち
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
The reason why Tenri wasn't showing a rank is because she didn't house a desire in her heart, she was "pure." But the seed that Keima liking her being planted in her heart, shown by her questioning it and wondering if it is true or not threatens to introduce a desire there that will rob her of her protection. Or at least that's the evil plan. In earlier chapters it's mentioned that love can have great healing powers on the heart or can just as easily cause ruinous damage and open a gap. It's a pretty volatile emotion. Innocent young Tenri is ill prepared to deal with it due to her crippling shyness at this age.
I think the part where love causing damage to heart and opens a gap is because of other factors regarding to love such as jealousy and over-possesive. Love alone can't cause the gap to appear.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen