AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-09, 10:32   Link #641
Six
At Sixes And Sevens

GetBackers is awesome what j0o talking bout fool!!

Haruhi needs to get burned to death ... completely overrated garbage.
Old 2007-07-09, 17:50   Link #642
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
I don't consider Pokemon, Digimon, Battle B-Daman, Beyblade and other crap as "animes", by the way.
Why not? They were originally in Japanese and is still released in Japanese. I watched the English sub of the show and it's nothing unlike the average adventure anime.
Old 2007-07-09, 19:25   Link #643
Windspirit

Simply because they're pure crap and far from a "Cowboy Bebop" or a "Monster".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six
Haruhi needs to get burned to death ... completely overrated garbage.
I love you !
Old 2007-07-09, 20:18   Link #644
Bloodseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Well if more people expressed themselves like you then people like Vexx would accept that, however that ain't the case...most people who diss shows others find to be intellectually challeging do so in such a juvenile or immature way it makes people think they just lack the evolution of thought it takes to understand some of the deeper expressive points about something like Lain for example...It's all about how you express yourself and if you say "This boring $hit stinks, no action..They talk too much..," then prepare for deeper thinkers to discount that as an elementary way of looking at things...Now this isn't absolute, but sometimes it's easy to get a sense of whose dissing from an area of coherency and whose dissing from lack of mental fortitude...
I know some relatively smart people that are like that online... they type lazy and would prefer to just hit the bottom line rather than really think about it and go into details. Some people find most serious dialogue-driven shows boring. Once again, it doesn't make them dumb, it just means that they have a different idea of what classifies as good entertainment, and that they'd rather spend their time doing something other than pondering exactly what made a television show that they didn't like so boring.
Old 2007-07-10, 13:13   Link #645
moneenerd

Send a message via MSN to moneenerd
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindialai View Post
I didn't like Hellsing.. don't understand why people like it so much, it was so confusing. Beyblade.. that really sucked. Monster rancher.. too many to name. but there is no anime that I hate just don't like.

Hellsing was a huge steaming pile of sh*t. It was great for the first episode, and then just got real crappy as the show went on. I dont understand. I think its cuz a lot of anime kids are so into "cool heroic vampire" type characters.
Old 2007-07-10, 23:18   Link #646
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
There is two series will blow up the other crap series to pieces, it is so bad that your DVD player will cry once you press Play on your remote, your TV want to break in pieces for displayed it on your screen, your eyes and ears will be thanking you for not abusing them with these two works of crap art and rest of your DVD Collection wants to run away, far away from it, it is banned over 150 counties because how sucking this series is, even people that doesnt like you at all, will thank you for that those series back from them, even space and time itself hated this series and that series is................................................ ..

Genma Twins and Night Shift Nurses (thanks to this series, I cant never, never, never eat a egg again, thanks guys)
Old 2007-07-10, 23:28   Link #647
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneenerd View Post
Hellsing was a huge steaming pile of sh*t. It was great for the first episode, and then just got real crappy as the show went on. I dont understand. I think its cuz a lot of anime kids are so into "cool heroic vampire" type characters.
I have noticed that a lot of anime lately have had vampire characters like Trinity Blood and Blood+.
Old 2007-07-12, 13:31   Link #648
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Send a message via AIM to Meiaminkbell
I don't think hentai count.

Half of hentais will ruin a lunch or two.
Old 2007-07-12, 22:46   Link #649
.calla.

i'm gonna throw out gantz and fushigi yuugi.

the way i approach gantz is how some approach eva. i hate the characters. flat out.
Spoiler for the ending:

it's hard for me to watch a show with characters i don't like, nay, detest let alone the kind of story it had.

as for fy, well, how many times can you watch someone about to get raped. it gets disgusting and annoying really fast.
Old 2007-07-13, 12:06   Link #650
Noyemi K
PC-8801 Fetishist
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeeplesCuttino View Post
There is two series will blow up the other crap series to pieces, it is so bad that your DVD player will cry once you press Play on your remote, your TV want to break in pieces for displayed it on your screen, your eyes and ears will be thanking you for not abusing them with these two works of crap art and rest of your DVD Collection wants to run away, far away from it, it is banned over 150 counties because how sucking this series is, even people that doesnt like you at all, will thank you for that those series back from them, even space and time itself hated this series and that series is................................................ ..

Genma Twins and Night Shift Nurses (thanks to this series, I cant never, never, never eat a egg again, thanks guys)
Why can't you eat an egg? That vampire s--t sucks, too.... It makes my ears bleed.
Old 2007-07-13, 14:34   Link #651
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

I've never seen the show, but I do know it is an ero-genre anime, and if I'm not mistaken

SPOILER FOR DISTURBING WORDS! NOT FOR RUINING A SHOW'S ENDING! THINK CAREFULL BEFORE YOU CLICK ON [SPOILER]

Spoiler:

I have no more reason than that to never, EVER watch it.
Old 2007-07-14, 05:16   Link #652
A_AQUARE

so i guess badddddddddddd animes r hard 2 find............ why din anyone saw seen or heard of DIVERSA MISAKI... OH ya remember tis if u see the name... it stands 4 'divert, me sucky.......... (seriously none of u guy heard bout it???:frustrat ed:

I had seen lots of anime n finished it but i just can seem 2 see it fin!!!

that ting sucksssssssssssssss:frustr ated:
but seriously non of u guys heard or seen it???
Old 2007-07-14, 07:42   Link #653
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Do you mean Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles? Or something like that? I realize english isn't your first language, but it's difficult for people to understand with the jumbled writing.
Old 2007-07-14, 20:24   Link #654
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

All copies of Yu-Gi-Oh! episodes (and of course subsequent renditions) should be thoroughly salted and burned.

End of Evangelion also sucked some major a$$. Ugh. Kill me now... Shinji must die, and painfully at that.

Truth be told, I still like the old DBZ up until the end of the Cell saga. After that, it just became stupid. The original Dragon Ball was what got me interested in anime in the first place.
Old 2007-07-14, 20:26   Link #655
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meiaminkbell View Post
I've never seen the show, but I do know it is an ero-genre anime, and if I'm not mistaken

SPOILER FOR DISTURBING WORDS! NOT FOR RUINING A SHOW'S ENDING! THINK CAREFULL BEFORE YOU CLICK ON [SPOILER]

Spoiler:

I have no more reason than that to never, EVER watch it.
AKA hentai.

@PeeplesCuttino: I know nothing about Genma Twins, but I think Night Shift Nurses is hentai. I could look it up, but I'm scared of what I might find....
Old 2007-07-15, 07:31   Link #656
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

It is hentai, or as I'm trying to get in the habit of saying, ero-anime.

SPOILER FOR DISTURBING SCENES!

Spoiler:
Old 2007-07-15, 08:53   Link #657
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

To be fair, Night Shift Nurses isn't bad for its genre, but of course I would know nothing about it.

I do agree that most hentai when compared to other genres of anime really sucks, but some do have a story after all.
Old 2007-07-15, 09:48   Link #658
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

Agreed. F3 is a humerous show that kind of reminds me of a dirty Ranma 1/2. Blood Shadow, despite the theme, had a good storyline (but it was very rushed which is understandable considering the budget any given ero-anime is allowed).

But Night Shift Nurses falls under the category of "Alternative Hentai" if I'm not mistaken. At least some of the scenes classify it as that.
Old 2007-07-15, 10:26   Link #659
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Boy I didn't really the hentai genre has subcategories.
Old 2007-07-15, 11:34   Link #660
Meiaminkbell
Lover of Elfen Ears

*nod*

SPOILER FOR DISTASTEFUL LANGUAGE

Spoiler:
Closed Thread