Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-14, 00:03   Link #1
Kuya
Skateboarder Member

Comedy/Romance/Action

Im stuck again (I just finished Rosario+Vampire) anyways this are the animes that Ive seen so far:

Rosario+Vampire = The Best Ive seen so far (Being stuck with a bunch of hot monsters is pretty cool )

Karin = Ok

Zero No Tsukaima = Pretty Cool

Kanokon = Second to Rosario

Trigun

Love Hina

Ai Yori Aoshi

So to be specific I prefer animes that has a male protag stuck with a bunch of girls but I dont want the male protag to be stupid or geek

Last edited by Kuya; 2008-08-14 at 09:39.
Old 2008-08-14, 00:25   Link #2
jedinat

Ranma 1/2
Sekirei
Old 2008-08-14, 00:32   Link #3
Kuya
Skateboarder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
But Serikei Havent ended yet....Do you know any animes that alredy ended I would really appreciate it...thx for the advice though

edit: The reason why I wanted an anime that alredy ended cause I wouldnt get to see the ending of it like Zero No Tsukaima it will end in september which means the summer break had alredy ended *sigh*
Old 2008-08-14, 01:13   Link #4
jedinat

Then watch Ranma 1/2. It's more entertaining than most (all) of the ecchi fluff you see recently. (and I've basically gathered you are looking for fluff...)
Old 2008-08-14, 09:39   Link #5
Kuya
Skateboarder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedinat View Post
Then watch Ranma 1/2. It's more entertaining than most (all) of the ecchi fluff you see recently. (and I've basically gathered you are looking for fluff...)
I just did and I got bored at the first ep.... thx for the advice agen, any other advice?

Last edited by Kuya; 2008-08-14 at 12:55.
Old 2008-08-14, 13:00   Link #6
Arkuatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
Im stuck again (I just finished Rosario+Vampire) anyways this are the animes that Ive seen so far:

Rosario+Vampire = The Best Ive seen so far (Being stuck with a bunch of hot monsters is pretty cool )

Karin = Ok

Zero No Tsukaima = Pretty Cool

Kanokon = Second to Rosario

Trigun

Love Hina

Ai Yori Aoshi

So to be specific I prefer animes that has a male protag stuck with a bunch of girls but I dont want the male protag to be stupid or geek
i always thought male leads in series such as kanokon and rosario + vampire are indecisive, weak, and a bit self conscious(stupid/geek?)...and male lead in kanokon is like an elementary kid.

However there are many similar harem+ecchi animes with the same type of characters:

School Days- the male lead is closely related to lead of rosario though the anime itself has its twists

Wagaya no Oinari-sama-protagonist(s) are surrounded by girls and most of the people/ayakashi they meet are female

Ahh! My goddess-thought it starts off as only one girl the story inserts more and more over time

Air-a unique anime where the male lead is a traveling puppeteer(dont get thrown off by this) and ends up surrounding himself with nothing but females

Clannad-Tomoya, a delinquent begins is magnificent harem when he meets a girl named nagisa while walking to school

Kanon2k6-similar to clannad but clannad is better

Love Hina-harem similar to rosario, a bit better plot, and less ecchiness

Maburaho-again another similar to rosario with similar ecchiness

Nagasarete Airantou-dude gets stranded on an island where he cannot escape....bad thing? WRONG!! the island is inhabited with beautiful females and hes the ONLY MALE.
Old 2008-08-14, 13:03   Link #7
Kuya
Skateboarder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkuatic View Post
i always thought male leads in series such as kanokon and rosario + vampire are indecisive, weak, and a bit self conscious(stupid/geek?)...and male lead in kanokon is like an elementary kid.

However there are many similar harem+ecchi animes with the same type of characters:

School Days- the male lead is closely related to lead of rosario though the anime itself has its twists

Wagaya no Oinari-sama-protagonist(s) are surrounded by girls and most of the people/ayakashi they meet are female

Ahh! My goddess-thought it starts off as only one girl the story inserts more and more over time

Air-a unique anime where the male lead is a traveling puppeteer(dont get thrown off by this) and ends up surrounding himself with nothing but females

Clannad-Tomoya, a delinquent begins is magnificent harem when he meets a girl named nagisa while walking to school

Nagasarete Airantou-dude gets stranded on an island where he cannot escape....bad thing? WRONG!! the island is inhabited with beautiful females and hes the ONLY MALE.
Now thats what Im talking about thx very much for these
Old 2008-08-14, 18:42   Link #8
Kuya
Skateboarder Member

Quote:

I tried watching this but I got annoyed at the first three eps cause the main protag kept rejecting three hot girls .......I was like "wtf?!?" so I ddnt continue it
Old 2008-08-15, 13:04   Link #9
Kuya
Skateboarder Member

Quote:

I tried all the bolded one and I got bored at the first three ep like school days (Im not really into love triangles)

nagasarete-it got pretty much boring at the at the first few eps so I skipped all of them except the ending

wagaya no oinari- stil ongoing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wagaya_no_Oinari-sama.) so I ddnt watch it

*sigh* anymore advice??? eeven though its not supernatural as long as its theme is like Love Hina ,Ai Yori Aoshi and Rosario thx in advance