AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-12-26, 18:57   Link #12601
Xion Valkyrie

Was kind of hoping they'd get on with the plot.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 20:11   Link #12602
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Hopefully the next chapter, we'll start the new arc... it's been 3 chapters? since the last story arc?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-26, 23:59   Link #12603
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

The author should learn a little from Elfen Lied. There wasn't a quiet moment in that entire series, not once (I would have liked a few though). Some "slice of life"-like episodes are great but we need to get moving with the story here.
Old 2009-12-27, 06:16   Link #12604
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
The author should learn a little from Elfen Lied. There wasn't a quiet moment in that entire series, not once (I would have liked a few though). Some "slice of life"-like episodes are great but we need to get moving with the story here.
Well, I agree with you on that one DragoZero, well from time to time it's not bad having a filler chapter, but seriously I think it's time for the "main" story to move foreword ... well, lately after reading the recent filler chapter's I tend to think that maybe the author want's to portray the character's more realistically ... because, even with everything that goes around them Tsukune and Moka, Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby, Kokoa and Yukari are still teenagers ( except Yukari of course ) and during that time you tend to fool around and do some stupid things ( usually, of course ). Well despite how they are reacting to stuff ( after everything that happened Tsukune and the rest of the gang are acting a bit more mature ) they are still 12-17 years old, right ... a least this is what I thought about recently, but who knows what the author is thing about when doing a chapter like for example chapter 25, which isn't very popular ... I guess no one likes Yukari around here ( myself included, it's not that I have anything against her, but to me she seems kind of ... useless ... I know that she has moments when she shines, but for me she seems like a element of the background or something like that ... she seems pushed into the corner (at least for me), by the presence of Moka, Mizore , Kurumu and Ruby and even Tsukune ... so maybe that's why this chapter was passed with such little discussion about it ...

Well for me aside from the Yukari's centric plot it was a interesting chapter, because for me it showed a little, why Tsukune is keeping his feeling's for Moka in check ... well, what I think after reading that this chapter is ....

1.) ... that despite anything that was said in chapter 23 the girls still want Tsukune alone ...( they don't want to share him with the rest ( Inner Moka, definitely gives off that feeling)

Well it's shown
Spoiler for Chapter 25:

2.) .... Another thing that I got after reading this chapter is that after choosing his "partner" Tsukune still want's to stay friends with the rest of the girls ,,, I mean this chapter explained , that Tsukune considers the girls around him as people that are important to him, and that despite anything he still trusts them ...

3.) ... Another thing that I think was mentioned in this chapter is that Tsukune has a strong sense of loyalty foreword people who he considers his friends ... I mean in chapter 25 he denied the thing that Yukari said ( in Fong Fong's body , so from Tsukune's point of view it sounded as if it was Fong Fong who said that ), so ... what I want to say is that, ... there are some in the real world who like to talk behind their friends back ... I think that this chapter has shown that Tsukune isn't like that ... unfortunately, it's bad in a sense ... anyway the proof of what I said , is mentioned
Spoiler for Chapter 25:

So in conclusion ... for me this chapter has shown that unless Tsukune undergoes a major personality shift ( merging with his darker side for example ) or the girls reach some sort of compromise, which Tsukune will agree with ( the last compromise they got, was strongly opposed by Tsukune and both Moka's ) ... we won't get a definite conclusion of the story ( romance plot included ), well the reason for that is simple ... as I mentioned above this chapter has shown that Tsukune has a strong sense of loyalty foreword his friends ( his harem ) and this side of Tsukune's personality is in conflict with the side which wants to get together with Moka ... what I mean is that for the other girls getting together with Tsukune ( in the romantic way ) is a form of betrayal to the other girls. ( It was mentioned in Mizore's arc ) ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-12-27 at 07:48.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 18:40   Link #12605
servidor

Raws scans for R+V II 26 are out, I haven't check them yet.
servidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 19:15   Link #12606
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 26:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 19:17   Link #12607
servidor

Well it seems like inner Moka is good about everything she does, except for cooking. The English professor looks like the main character from Golgo 13, except that this has a lively disposition.
servidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 19:28   Link #12608
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by servidor View Post
Well it seems like inner Moka is good about everything she does, except for cooking. The English professor looks like the main character from Golgo 13, except that this has a lively disposition.
Spoiler:
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 19:47   Link #12609
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Inner Moka, pg. 32

That's the cutest look Inner Moka has ever given!

Spoiler for 26:

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2009-12-28 at 01:16.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 23:23   Link #12610
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Heh heh, this chapter was just the thing I - I mean - we needed. This was a good filler, especially if you're an Inner Moka fan. Ah, I feel as if my 'second wind' has come over me.

Spoiler for R+VII Chap. 26:

And yes, kawaii Inner Moka is KAWAII~
Old 2009-12-28, 00:41   Link #12611
AlaAlba

Spoiler for 26:
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 02:22   Link #12612
Chris38

Now, this was a very interesting chapter even if it seems like a filler,

Spoiler for Chapter 26:
Old 2009-12-28, 02:24   Link #12613
yongshun

OMG chapter 26 was a fun little chapter.
Spoiler:

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 07:56   Link #12614
KoSa333

Oh finally a good chapter I waited for (i'm inner moka fan ^^)
I can't wait for the translation so I will try to translate some of the dialogs later :P

Spoiler:

I hope we don't have to wait for the translation weaks again..
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 08:24   Link #12615
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

lol I can already tell what Kurumu is saying "You supose to cut it, NOT MURDER IT!"
Old 2009-12-28, 08:40   Link #12616
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
lol I can already tell what Kurumu is saying "You supose to cut it, NOT MURDER IT!"
LOL ... well
Spoiler for Chapter 26:
Old 2009-12-28, 17:59   Link #12617
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

best part was when Mizore is in the sink or something XD

and that English that Moka was reading was about the old Englishmen had bad teeth XD

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2009-12-28 at 18:50.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-29, 01:05   Link #12618
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Yes, Inner Moka finally unleashed her trump card...
Spoiler:
Old 2009-12-29, 02:50   Link #12619
Chris38

Spoiler for Chapter 26:
Old 2009-12-29, 02:53   Link #12620
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
nd this is what happens when work is absolutely crazy as hell... I miss the release of a new chapter (and damn, it's early!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Heh heh, this chapter was just the thing I - I mean - we needed. This was a good filler, especially if you're an Inner Moka fan. Ah, I feel as if my 'second wind' has come over me.
So, going to send me the revised chapter anytime soon then?

it seems Akihisa-sensei is borrowing a few elements from the anime... it means too perhaps that I can even better refine a few ideas from the anime... *goes to DL chapter NAO*

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire