AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 12 18.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 29 44.62%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 27.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 9.23%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-13, 21:15   Link #61
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Did the preview remind anyone else of this?

At least two people before your post .
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Hmmm...a terminator joke?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Also, that's a very cute Terminator theme song by Yuuko . So, what is she supposed to be? T-1001?
Old 2012-11-13, 21:17   Link #62
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

That scene of Nanami breaking down was excellent. I had been lukewarm about her seiyuu until then. Nakatsu Mariko is 29, and has already had a career as a TV actress and personality. Her first big voice role was as Erika in Ginga e no Kickoff, which is continuing.

Images
Nakatsu Mariko, Nanami's seiyuu
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I don't blame that other aspiring seiyuu for getting so upset. She was suffering, and she was right. It was a lesson for Nanami.

I like Nanami, and I like Mashiro. Kind of fun not to be able to ship anyone here. Nanami is realizing she can't keep Sorata away from Mashiro, but I don't think she's giving up on him. Quite the contrary. And why not? He's treating her very well. I look forward to seeing all these characters evolve. Her conversation with her tiger was fairly amazing.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2012-11-13, 23:22   Link #63
wontaek

I wonder if they confused Chicken Soup with Sahm-gye-tahng, as the the Korean version of Chicken soup can look similar to Sahm-gye-tahng.
Old 2012-11-13, 23:25   Link #64
Sumeragi
Banned

I doubt it. The perfect portrayal of samgyetang shows they did their research.....
Old 2012-11-14, 04:10   Link #65
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Her conversation with her tiger was fairly amazing.
The tiger is like her inner self that she can't outright say its really funny and its also fairly cute when her stomach grumbles at the scene where Sorata brought the food. She is sooo cute!! I love scene when Sorata was feeding Nanami and also her reaction after eating. Hiding behind her pillow.

Moe meter on that scene just broke
Old 2012-11-14, 04:13   Link #66
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
I wonder if they confused Chicken Soup with Sahm-gye-tahng, as the the Korean version of Chicken soup can look similar to Sahm-gye-tahng.
But it still has chicken in it... It's both Sahm-gye-tahng, Tinola or Chicken Soup....
Old 2012-11-14, 04:36   Link #67
tsunade666

but Sahm-gye-tahng (hard to SPELL!!!) use a whole chicken stuff with vegies inside of it. Its kinda different from other way of cooking chicken soup. (from what I'm familiar with)
Old 2012-11-14, 04:53   Link #68
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The tiger is like her inner self that she can't outright say its really funny and its also fairly cute when her stomach grumbles at the scene where Sorata brought the food. She is sooo cute!! I love scene when Sorata was feeding Nanami and also her reaction after eating. Hiding behind her pillow.

Moe meter on that scene just broke
Mental note; Tsunade likes girls when they are helpless, vulnerable, and lying on the bed....
Old 2012-11-14, 04:56   Link #69
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Jin should have made congee, like in the original novel.
Are you kidding? You'd then have 2ch ranting about filthy Chinese corrupting their pure Japanese entertainment. As though all the hoopla over Senkaku/Diaoyudao hasn't provided enough excitement...
Old 2012-11-14, 04:57   Link #70
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Mental note; Tsunade likes girls when they are helpless, vulnerable, and lying on the bed....
GUAH!!! MY YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTH!!!!

but let's face it. Nanami is so cute on this episode. Its hard for me to choose on who to ship for. And we know that its a love triangle (hoping it will not increase)

I like the way the story goes and hate to degrade it to a harem story. Please keep it that way.
Old 2012-11-14, 05:19   Link #71
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Are you kidding? You'd then have 2ch ranting about filthy Chinese corrupting their pure Japanese entertainment. As though all the hoopla over Senkaku/Diaoyudao hasn't provided enough excitement...
Eh? Since when do they have a problem with Chinese food, dresses, weapons and hair style in their Japanese Entertainment ?

If they do, it's certainly one heck of a misdirection .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I like the way the story goes and hate to degrade it to a harem story. Please keep it that way.
It's already a harem story- You forgot Hikari, the first girl
Old 2012-11-14, 05:26   Link #72
Kakkou
Tch.

Quote:
They wouldn't because congee is the common staple of the anime "sick in bed" trope. Also yeah, I don't ever recall the extremists getting riled up over Chinese food. In the most recent show I could think of, no one called Inu x Boku SS filthy Chinese programming when Karuta kept shouting "Peking Duck!".
Old 2012-11-14, 09:01   Link #73
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

painful episode... Aoyama's dream got shattered (although it's not the end)
Respect to Shiina for not celebrating her debut because of her deep caring for Aoyama

and that's an awesome tsundere's voice acting from Aoyama with "Torajirou"....
"yeah! my patience is also get thin... get him to bed already!"

Shiina's smile in the end.... omg... *died because of bloodloss*
Old 2012-11-14, 09:22   Link #74
Snuffle
likes cute things

How strange... This episode felt like five minutes because it was so good yet had a focus on the character I like the least.
I'm just not fond of characters or even people in general that think they can do everything themselves. I personally find them hard to approach and converse with. It was annoying to watch Aoyama's behavior because of this.
Anyways, I'm glad Sorata is back on Mashiro duty, those two really make the show a keeper for me. So next episode is about some loli(ish) character humming a happy version of the Terminator theme. Will she be a new resident? A frequent visitor? Or just a side character to use up an episode?
Old 2012-11-14, 09:31   Link #75
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
How the hell is congee a Chinese food? That's just pretty much universal for all rice-eating cuisines.
Old 2012-11-14, 09:44   Link #76
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Excellent episode, Nanami and Mashiro both had chances to shine, the Love triangle aspect makes the character development more expecting. I'm looking forward to see how everything interacts and developments together.

Nanami and her tiger, generally the last scene gave a great sense of wanting more from Nanami and Sorata's interactions.

While Mashiro for me always shines when she shows that little sense of happiness in her facial features which is extremely rare from her normal blank look. This would be the main reason why I'm rooting for Mashiro a little more than Aoyama.

Overall I'm hoping to see a deconstruction of the theme of talent and hard work, which they have been trying to see, and show how that relates to the relationships in the series.
Old 2012-11-14, 09:48   Link #77
Sumeragi
Banned

Note about congee: Okayu (Japanese) and juk (Korean) are different from the other congees in that they're thicker due to the use of japonica rice. Basically, the two East Asian congees are easily distinguishable from the rest (especially the watery Chinese).
Old 2012-11-14, 09:56   Link #78
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
How the hell is congee a Chinese food? That's just pretty much universal for all rice-eating cuisines.
I'm afraid my tone didn't cross the aether very well. You know, that part about how 2ch should be, OMG, we're using filthy KANJI, we're IMPURE!!! AAAAARRRGH. OMGOMG, what's this about the possibility we're descended from Korean horsemen. AAAARRRGHH!!! MUST CLEANSE OUR CORRUPTED FLESH!!! BRING OUT THE HORSEWHIPS!!!
Old 2012-11-14, 10:10   Link #79
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I'm afraid my tone didn't cross the aether very well. You know, that part about how 2ch should be, OMG, we're using filthy KANJI, we're IMPURE!!! AAAAARRRGH. OMGOMG, what's this about the possibility we're descended from Korean horsemen. AAAARRRGHH!!! MUST CLEANSE OUR CORRUPTED FLESH!!! BRING OUT THE HORSEWHIPS!!!
... I catch no ball ?
Old 2012-11-14, 10:39   Link #80
Somnus
Eh?

Yet another great episode. For the record, everything Aoyama did during and between her talk with Torajirou and being fed by Sorata was down right adorable. So, so, fantastically adorable.