AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-15, 20:44   Link #741
Ghost4321

If tiamat were to become his teacher, it'd be pretty awkward lmao. (this is on the assumption of others saying that she's a tsundere towards Ddraig) She would be teaching Ise how to control his dragonafication, while most likely trying to get closer to Ddraig. Meanwhile Ise would probably be getting perverted thoughts about her human form(with Ddraig listening to them).

Also, as someone stated earlier, I believe in this thread or the Latest Release & Character Discussion thread~~ "Tiamat will become Ise's Queen" If Tiamat were to become his Queen, that'd be a little op don't you think? She's the strongest of all the Dragon Kings. With Ise being a Heavenly Dragon already, I believe his team would already be a little op.
Old 2013-02-16, 04:54   Link #742
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
If tiamat were to become his teacher, it'd be pretty awkward lmao. (this is on the assumption of others saying that she's a tsundere towards Ddraig) She would be teaching Ise how to control his dragonafication, while most likely trying to get closer to Ddraig. Meanwhile Ise would probably be getting perverted thoughts about her human form(with Ddraig listening to them).

Also, as someone stated earlier, I believe in this thread or the Latest Release & Character Discussion thread~~ "Tiamat will become Ise's Queen" If Tiamat were to become his Queen, that'd be a little op don't you think? She's the strongest of all the Dragon Kings. With Ise being a Heavenly Dragon already, I believe his team would already be a little op.
Even if Tiamat became Ise teacher, I wonder how long it would last before Issei quits for Ddraig sake. There is a high chance that Tiamat may call Ddraig Chichiryuutei or Oppai Dragon, even more so if she is a Tsundere. Issei is somewhat ok being called those names, but Ddraig cries or snaps everytime someone calls him that.

Well Issei's future team is going to be very OP. Dragons attract beings with power whether it be in the form of foes or friends, In Issei's case he has attracted very strong foes and friends. Chances are that Issei's group will even more OP then Rias and Sairaorg groups.
Old 2013-02-16, 13:55   Link #743
GundamFan

I realized something when I was rereading when Saji got the other 3 types of Vritra scared gears.
Quote:
As a result, the Sacred Gears combined and Vritra’s consciousness revived.
So wouldn't that technically be a Longinus since the combined sacred gear would have the powers of 4 different normal SG and we've be told the process couldn't be replicated so it's unique.
Old 2013-02-16, 14:29   Link #744
Wysth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I realized something when I was rereading when Saji got the other 3 types of Vritra scared gears.

So wouldn't that technically be a Longinus since the combined sacred gear would have the powers of 4 different normal SG and we've be told the process couldn't be replicated so it's unique.
No not yet it might turn into one but at the moment it is still to weak to be called a longinus.
Old 2013-02-16, 16:12   Link #745
Ghost4321

Hmm. But still, If his consciousness was revived, so should his power right? Vitra is a dragon king, a Tech type. You'd think it would be strong enough to be in the longinus categories. Well, tbh, not untill Saji has more control over it at least
Old 2013-02-16, 23:19   Link #746
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wysth View Post
No not yet it might turn into one but at the moment it is still to weak to be called a longinus.
Well if you want to get technical it's never was said in the series that a Longinus had to be powerful they were defined as unique sacred gears with multiple abilities. Secondly the 4 Vritra SG that combined to make Saji's Sacred Gear are powerful when you put them all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost4321 View Post
Hmm. But still, If his consciousness was revived, so should his power right? Vitra is a dragon king, a Tech type. You'd think it would be strong enough to be in the longinus categories. Well, tbh, not untill Saji has more control over it at least
Actaully no the ability of the user to control it doesn't have any bearing on whether it's a Longinus or not for example Boosted Gear has always been Longinus both when Ise could use the Twice Critical or Cardinal Crimson Promotion.
Also I'd between how Saji was able keep Vritra's dragon form under control in vol. 12 on his own and the way he fought those rogue Magicians in vol. 14 in his human form I'd say Saji has Vritra's under control.
Old 2013-02-17, 00:45   Link #747
Ghost4321

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Actaully no the ability of the user to control it doesn't have any bearing on whether it's a Longinus
that is true >.<'
Old 2013-02-17, 02:34   Link #748
Ultragunner

Well, nothing is impossible in dxd now LOL, and even Azazel stated that there are chance that new Longinus(es) may appear. but of course, for Saji's Sacred Gear to become one, it would have to take some drastic change such as he sees Sona being struck down and then he goes berserk => New Longinus (?).

Well, these are all just hypotheses LOL
Old 2013-02-17, 13:39   Link #749
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
Well, nothing is impossible in dxd now LOL, and even Azazel stated that there are chance that new Longinus(es) may appear. but of course, for Saji's Sacred Gear to become one, it would have to take some drastic change such as he sees Sona being struck down and then he goes berserk => New Longinus (?).

Well, these are all just hypotheses LOL
I don't think that would change the type of sacred gear that was formed Vritra's SG merged inside of Saji that could be the push Saji needs for BB which most likely a new Scale Mail.
However who knows Saji's SG may eventually endup being in an entirely new class of SG as well. Azazel said they couldn't duplicated what they did with Saji and Vritra however I'm thinking they might be able to somewhat imitate if he could combine a couple dragon SG with a normal dragon inside a soul jewel.
Old 2013-02-19, 00:03   Link #750
Ghost4321

I know this is ot of what the current discussion is, but is anyone else waiting with intense anxiety for Ravel's confession to Ise >.<
Old 2013-02-19, 00:11   Link #751
Kirihara_R

^ hmm what can i say about that ... she's usually "tsun tsun" to isse but she's really sweet when showing her "dere" side...

..Im wondering, at the end of the series the gremory girls will have their own title . So far i think these only the official " Switch Princess" " Panty Sister" and " The power looking idiot"

Last edited by Kirihara_R; 2013-02-19 at 00:24.
Old 2013-02-19, 01:20   Link #752
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxd22 View Post
..Im wondering, at the end of the series the gremory girls will have their own title . So far i think these only the official " Switch Princess" " Panty Sister" and " The power looking idiot"
You forgot about Irina's "Self Proclaimed Angel" title, which I think has become official as well...
Old 2013-02-19, 04:59   Link #753
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
You forgot about Irina's "Self Proclaimed Angel" title, which I think has become official as well...
There is also Akeno's "Priestess of Holy-Lighting" Thou personally I think everyone in the group will get two names. A true title name and a joke name. Like Rais's “Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess” and her "Switch-Princess" titles

A thought I just had was maybe they used some of the power they stole from Ophis to revive Grendel. They probably got the idea after hearing how Ise was revived.
Old 2013-02-19, 07:03   Link #754
sky black swordman

Quote:
There is also her other unofficial title "self-proclaiming childhood friend".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
There is also Akeno's "Priestess of Holy-Lighting" Thou personally I think everyone in the group will get two names. A true title name and a joke name. Like Rias's “Crimson-Haired Ruin Princess” and her "Switch-Princess" titles

A thought I just had was maybe they used some of the power they stole from Ophis to revive Grendel. They probably got the idea after hearing how Ise was revived.
Misspelled Rias, fixed it.
Well there is also Rias other nickname "Crimson Bust Princess" although it was only used once. I wonder what Akeno's joke title will be and will she mind the name like Rias and the other girls?

That's a really good theory.
But the problem is I think that Cao Cao and the Hero Faction stole Ophis's power for their own plans and not for KB's. Why would they leave that power in a place so that KB could use it ? I think that power is hidin away somewhere unknown to the KB and wil most likely be used when and if the Cao Cao and the other return.
Old 2013-02-19, 07:47   Link #755
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
That's a really good theory.
But the problem is I think that Cao Cao and the Hero Faction stole Ophis's power for their own plans and not for KB's. Why would they leave that power in a place so that KB could use it ? I think that power is hidin away somewhere unknown to the KB and wil most likely be used when and if the Cao Cao and the other return.
Except that, Cao Cao and some few other members, have been, as you probably know, sent to Hades by Sakra, who seemed to be... partially aware of the Hero's fraction plans.

So it's possible that, even though the Hero Fraction has hidden the stolen power from Ophis, Sakra knew about the location, where the power was transfered, and after he has sent the Hero fraction members to hell, he has told the KB where to find the power that has been stolen from Ophis...
Old 2013-02-19, 08:32   Link #756
sky black swordman

Quote:
Except that, Cao Cao and some few other members, have been, as you probably know, sent to Hades by Sakra, who seemed to be... partially aware of the Hero's fraction plans.

So it's possible that, even though the Hero Fraction has hidden the stolen power from Ophis, Sakra knew about the location, where the power was transfered, and after he has sent the Hero fraction members to hell, he has told the KB where to find the power that has been stolen from Ophis...
Hmm, I see.
Wouldn't Sakra just keep that power for himself ?
According to spoiler Sakra seems to preparing to go to war with Shiva. So would it be more beneficial for him to keep that power for himself and later possibly use to aid him in his war with Shiva?
Also isn't a bit to dangerous for him to do something like him assisting the KB ? I mean after the whole thing in volume 12, quite a few people know about his connection with Hades and Cao Cao. So it is likely many other powers are keeping on eye on him and his activities. So doing something like assisting the KB, would not be a good idea at this time.
Old 2013-02-19, 17:00   Link #757
WILD_LION

I hope dxd gets like 50+ novels, and Ise being married to Rias and the another important girls that represent the kingdoms, for example:
Rias, demonic Empire Gremory,
Akeno, fallen angels, Grigori's.
Irina, heaven.
Kunou, Youkais
Ophis, Dragons.
Rossweisse, Asgard

Harem represent the union from the kingdoms, maybe the vampire kingdoms also join the harem.
Old 2013-02-19, 21:04   Link #758
Grave_digger

volume 14 life 4 updated thanks Code Zero !!!!! Wow finally instant cast balance breaker, this means one of ise weakness is gone !!!!
Old 2013-02-20, 01:00   Link #759
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I hope dxd gets like 50+ novels, and Ise being married to Rias and the another important girls that represent the kingdoms, for example:
Rias, demonic Empire Gremory,
Akeno, fallen angels, Grigori's.
Irina, heaven.
Kunou, Youkais
Ophis, Dragons.
Rossweisse, Asgard

Harem represent the union from the kingdoms, maybe the vampire kingdoms also join the harem.
I doubtful that DxD will have that many volumes. And a quite few of the girls are already important figures(some more than others), in the DxD world.

Rias is the little sister of a Maou, the onwer of the Sekiryuutei, and the next head of the Gremory. Akeno is the daughter of Barakiel, the Vice-Governor of Grigori.
Irina is a direct subordinate of the Angel Elder, Michael. Kunou is the daughter of Yasaka. Rossweisse was a guard and attendant of the Norse God, Odin.
Ophis is the Dragon God, nuff said. And then there is also the fact that Rias and the girls are women that belong to the Sekiryuutei.
Old 2013-02-20, 02:37   Link #760
Tchadnis

now that that the volume 14 is over with such dramatic words from Azazel, many speculation can be done and look like this is about to turn really chaotic ..

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life