AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-02-25, 22:03   Link #81
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Spoiler for genre specific images. NSFW (You were expecting Disney?). Naughty bits obscured:

Last edited by Maids! Maids! Maids!; 2007-03-05 at 17:34. Reason: Restored broken image links.
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 22:26   Link #82
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Since Eggplant has posted about an episode, it means the first episode should be available in matter of a few hours. I'm not expecting anything good from this series, and Eggplant's post seems to confirm the notion. That said, I intend to watch it because I can laugh at the silliness of it all.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-25, 23:56   Link #83
erbetto

hi, ahem... i'm new here and, i just wanted to know if someone can give me a link for the broadcast of this anime, because i really want to see it!

thanks a lot
erbetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 01:15   Link #84
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Since Eggplant has posted about an episode, it means the first episode should be available in matter of a few hours. I'm not expecting anything good from this series, and Eggplant's post seems to confirm the notion. That said, I intend to watch it because I can laugh at the silliness of it all.
I will be watching it for the story
Old 2007-02-26, 01:38   Link #85
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Presumably the same reason you played Koi Hime Musou.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 04:07   Link #86
Omniscient

For anyone curious what the first episode looks like and how ecchi it is.

Spoiler:
Omniscient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 13:07   Link #87
Cyprene

Yeah, the fact that it's really censored is annoying. Does anybody know if both the 10:30 AM broadcast and the late night broadcast were censored?
Cyprene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 13:53   Link #88
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscient View Post
For anyone curious what the first episode looks like and how ecchi it is.

Spoiler:

ahhh, shuts, And I was hoping for it..........

Either way, I finished some days ago the first series, and I’m someone that is not looking to much for the story, but rather, to have a laugh or two..and of course the Wonderful Fanservise. So, I liked a lot the series, and it served it purpose, it entertained me, I hope that at least DD has not lost this charm.
Old 2007-02-26, 15:11   Link #89
masama
use the fōrks ~

wow seeing the return the Ikkitousen put a smile on my face , i was looking forward to this since I last heard of it about a month ago, time sure flies.
Shame about the censorship but just another reason for me to get the dvd when they come out.
Watched the first episode the animation is mediocre, but oh boy the ending credit is of such high quality, if only they would animate the whole series like that .
I'm glad we are moving onto the Ryuubi part of the story, I never liked Hakufu anyway. I wonder how are they going to animate those heavy violence scenes later in the series, getting impaled, mutilated and all that crazy stuff IIRC in vol 9 of the manga. I sure hope they do (probably with heavy censorship) since I really like the way they are going in the manga.
masama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 17:54   Link #90
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Wow, just wow! The fact that its not a completely new series is what i like to see, continuing using the manga material is the way it should be done.

First of, animation looks nice and smooth this time around. Its a nice lil' change from the original - i like the change. Musical score so far is won-der-ful! If there's one thing the first series failed with was the musical score. Sure it was good, but it didn't carry the epic feel you needed for the story.

Very impressed with this, can't wait for the next episode!
Old 2007-02-26, 19:44   Link #91
kari-no-sugata

Hmm. All-you-can-eat fan-service.

But, it's actually rather bland and samey in practice.
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 19:57   Link #92
krusher

oh man didnt know there is a sequel

the first one was the best anime ever, come on you guys can admit it, lots of no-bs fights that didnt take 10 episodes to charge up their super moves, hot tough girls, sex, yuri, drama, violence, an exciting story ()...you name it

edit:

ok watched first ep

+ focus on seito and more kanu is win
- animation/art is worse, based on ep 1 JC staff did a better job imo

Last edited by krusher; 2007-02-27 at 20:00.
krusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-26, 21:04   Link #93
Crystal_Method
I want dreads...
*Artist

Just finished watching episode 1. All I can say is that it was awesome. Seems like this season will be a lot better than the first in my opinion. (although the only reason I didn't like the first season was because kokin was a douche and his part in the story seemed pointless.) I can't wait to see more of Ryuubi's cuteness!
Old 2007-02-27, 01:34   Link #94
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Screenshot for Episode 1: Adding another batch of screenshot similar to those of Omni's just because it was so easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Just saw it, and.... oh boy! Well, the animator surely have spent most of their effort to capture the "story". You know what... let me put the "story" in italics. There! This is not a show for fans who maintain any sort of inhibition toward a show whose main focus and objective is fanservi.. I mean, "story." I've watched the whole 20 mins, paid as much attention to the said dialogues as possible, and yet, I'm completely lost about exactly what transpired in this episode. The background music also seem quite tamed considering the type of show this is. I don't really remember much about the first season, but I think the BGM was much better in the first series. The animation, well.. let's not have any high hopes for animation quality for this series. If the first episode is any indication to it, the animation probably is going to get much worse as the show progresses.

The characters... I like Kaun, and that's that. Then again, I liked her since the first season. This show is in no way a fighting series. The general fans who will want to watch it, will watch it for the "story." It's a show I will never be able to take seriously no matter how serious the events will pretend to be. Then why will I continue to watch it? Like Xellos said, for the "story" of course, along with the cheap laugh from a pretentious plot device to create an opportunity for the "story" at every 20 seconds of interval in average per episode! If I've made a mistake in the math, then please correct me since I've lost count half way in the episode as to how many time the focus was put on the "story." Oh, and the visual in the ending theme doesn't count since the whole thing is comprised of a nonstop sequence of "story."
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 01:50   Link #95
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^ wow you used the word story 8 times yea i like the story as well

Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 18:55   Link #96
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

New Megami

Spoiler for work unsafe:

Last edited by Maids! Maids! Maids!; 2007-03-05 at 17:38.
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-27, 20:28   Link #97
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids! View Post
Spoiler for work unsafe:
Hold up quick question the main character chick is she in this one? What about the cousin? Is he in this one as well? if so does he get stronger? I am confused.
Old 2007-02-28, 08:38   Link #98
masama
use the fōrks ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal_Method View Post
Kokin was a douche and his part in the story seemed pointless.)
He was the only reason that put me off in the first season, I'm sure I would have enjoyed it alot more if he wasn't there, or at least made him a little more bad ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids! View Post
Spoiler for work unsafe:
*nosebleed
masama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-01, 12:39   Link #99
Eon

I find that in this new season, the animation and music has improve a lot compare to the first season. Also the ending theme song "Garasu no Hana" by IORI rocks!!! I like it alot.
Eon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-04, 08:49   Link #100
Urd
Airborne

first eps. out...
so..
i haven't read the manga (yet).. so, anyone bothers to clarify if they're following it or not?

and....what's with that dragon orb?
Urd is offline   Reply With Quote