AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2016-02-29, 10:47   Link #58441
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
Will continue later because I feel lazy again.
1 cores come from the same place
2 cores from the same seed (Tabane's) are all networked together
3 while they are undetected by normal radar and detection equipment, every IS knows where everyone else is but are also able to ceed from the network should a reason arise (a fact exploited during the Incident)
4 It's going to be pretty damn obvious if a core goes quiet

You can however have more fun with a search and recovery group that investigates when cores go quiet though.
Old 2016-02-29, 20:50   Link #58442
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
1 cores come from the same place
2 cores from the same seed (Tabane's) are all networked together
3 while they are undetected by normal radar and detection equipment, every IS knows where everyone else is but are also able to ceed from the network should a reason arise (a fact exploited during the Incident)
4 It's going to be pretty damn obvious if a core goes quiet

You can however have more fun with a search and recovery group that investigates when cores go quiet though.
That....seem kind of obvious that shit gone down isn't it?

Then again, I would consider it since the whole idea is Status Quo.

As in there are people out there trying to maintain the status quo

Beyond IS, there are actually many Power Armors(such as the one Chifuyu use).

> Some are created out of male pride (or trying to be the next Ichika, hoping to get laid)
> Some are created because it's their job (Researchers working for military)
> Some find it a challenge to create something better... (people are always doing that, those people are what you call inventors)

However most of those project are hidden from the public due to various reason:

1. Political reasons (IS is women's power, there would be people who like to keep it that way...smash patriarchy or something)

2. Government don't want people to know (to keep it as their trump cards).

3. People trying to replicate the success of White Knight style marketing (AKA: blowing shit up to promote the Power Armor as better than IS).

In a way, I am trying to make it somewhat similar to Active Raid...

The way Ichika's harem use IS for personal reasons, is a violation of rule and regulation....which actually happen a little more often in less comedic way. That's the problem of giving Super-weapons to hormone-driven teenagers....
e.g. Boyfriend cheated on IS pilot girlfriend, who go full IS on him.

Hence the story of a group of power armor users specialized in rescue mission. Sometimes against IS because another IS can't be deployed.

Due to...
1. IS Pilot being on unavailable(usually at the worst possible timing)
2. Power struggle between Politicians(don't want their rival to get the upper hand on them)
3. Bureaucracy reason (lots of paperwork involved for IS to be legally deployed (mostly related to reason 2) and people are lazy.)
4. IS pilots are expensive.

Going against IS is usually HOLY CRAP kind of thing.... because power armor run on battery (power keep going down while operational) while IS has unlimited power (technically speaking).
Old 2016-02-29, 21:37   Link #58443
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
That....seem kind of obvious that shit gone down isn't it?

Then again, I would consider it since the whole idea is Status Quo.

As in there are people out there trying to maintain the status quo

Beyond IS, there are actually many Power Armors(such as the one Chifuyu use).

> Some are created out of male pride (or trying to be the next Ichika, hoping to get laid)
> Some are created because it's their job (Researchers working for military)
> Some find it a challenge to create something better... (people are always doing that, those people are what you call inventors)

However most of those project are hidden from the public due to various reason:

1. Political reasons (IS is women's power, there would be people who like to keep it that way...smash patriarchy or something)

2. Government don't want people to know (to keep it as their trump cards).

3. People trying to replicate the success of White Knight style marketing (AKA: blowing shit up to promote the Power Armor as better than IS).

In a way, I am trying to make it somewhat similar to Active Raid...

The way Ichika's harem use IS for personal reasons, is a violation of rule and regulation....which actually happen a little more often in less comedic way. That's the problem of giving Super-weapons to hormone-driven teenagers....
e.g. Boyfriend cheated on IS pilot girlfriend, who go full IS on him.

Hence the story of a group of power armor users specialized in rescue mission. Sometimes against IS because another IS can't be deployed.

Due to...
1. IS Pilot being on unavailable(usually at the worst possible timing)
2. Power struggle between Politicians(don't want their rival to get the upper hand on them)
3. Bureaucracy reason (lots of paperwork involved for IS to be legally deployed (mostly related to reason 2) and people are lazy.)
4. IS pilots are expensive.

Going against IS is usually HOLY CRAP kind of thing.... because power armor run on battery (power keep going down while operational) while IS has unlimited power (technically speaking).
Having an academy to train the teens, where over 1/2 the students begging ichika(mainly the perverted members of ichika's harem) wanta either marry him or have the young orimura boy be their first. & the only thing that preventing the students aT ISA from sleeping with ichika & having them slaughter each other; reduce the academy to rumble is chifuyu plus he can't leave the academy & go to a private facility for his IS training
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 04:44   Link #58444
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

*SIGH* Bad enough I'm working even longer hours and don't have energy to write. But when I do have time to write, I need to be downright psychotic to get anything done.
Images
I'm Having One of Those Days
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-01, 11:39   Link #58445
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Having an academy to train the teens, where over 1/2 the students begging ichika(mainly the perverted members of ichika's harem) wanta either marry him or have the young orimura boy be their first. & the only thing that preventing the students aT ISA from sleeping with ichika & having them slaughter each other; reduce the academy to rumble is chifuyu plus he can't leave the academy & go to a private facility for his IS training
Never underestimate humanity's stupidity. Also, there are times when emotion override one's sense of danger.

=

The story-verse I am trying to create is one where all other original machines can exist (their development are not known to the public).

The 'rescue unit' deal mostly with power-armor users rather than IS. Dealing IS is once in a while kind of thing for two reason:

1) Chifuyu
2) the Unit's power-armor can't fly. On the plus side: They don't need airspace authorization to deploy.

Original Machine: (Haven't done that in a while..)
Spoiler for Special Rescue Division::

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
*SIGH* Bad enough I'm working even longer hours and don't have energy to write. But when I do have time to write, I need to be downright psychotic to get anything done.
Images
I'm Having One of Those Days
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I feel your pain, man....

My hour got longer (due to lack of man-power at workplace) and by the time I got home, I am either stressed out or too tired to do anything but stare at the monitor watching youtube videos until I fall asleep on keyboard.
Old 2016-03-01, 19:06   Link #58446
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What if Chifuyu was lesbian? Like seriously hormonally raging lesbian? Other than being a devout Ichika-sexual older sister, she also likes girls and that's the actual reason why she took the teaching position. There she could create her own ideal harem while still lusting after her own brother with no one possibly discovering her secret because they are too terrified to get near her. Too bad Ichika suddenly enrolled in ISA and now she's hard-pressed to keep her secret from her little brother. Add in the complication of a psycho ex-girlfriend in the name of one mad bunny-eared genius and her life suddenly goes to hell.
Old 2016-03-01, 20:03   Link #58447
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
What if Chifuyu was lesbian? Like seriously hormonally raging lesbian? Other than being a devout Ichika-sexual older sister, she also likes girls and that's the actual reason why she took the teaching position. There she could create her own ideal harem while still lusting after her own brother with no one possibly discovering her secret because they are too terrified to get near her. Too bad Ichika suddenly enrolled in ISA and now she's hard-pressed to keep her secret from her little brother. Add in the complication of a psycho ex-girlfriend in the name of one mad bunny-eared genius and her life suddenly goes to hell.

dude she gave up her dating life & most of her childhood, in order to raise ichika. he's basically her whole world & conscience. Even if she get back in the game, no one has feelings for chifuyu, & they never will, man or lesbian. Because even just by making eye contact males, IS pilots/IS pilot that rlesbian, start shaking & peeing. Even her own brother start having 2nd thoughts about her. Plus the only guy she could be interested in is ichika (if it turns out that those 2 AREN'T BLOOD SIBLINGS)
Old 2016-03-02, 03:42   Link #58448
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
What if Chifuyu was lesbian?
- "What If"?

Quote:
Like seriously hormonally raging lesbian? Other than being a devout Ichika-sexual older sister, she also likes girls and that's the actual reason why she took the teaching position. There she could create her own ideal harem while still lusting after her own brother with no one possibly discovering her secret because they are too terrified to get near her. Too bad Ichika suddenly enrolled in ISA and now she's hard-pressed to keep her secret from her little brother. Add in the complication of a psycho ex-girlfriend in the name of one mad bunny-eared genius and her life suddenly goes to hell.
- You'll have to have a writer of real talent to make that work without getting too formulaically cliche, though. It'll have to be a comedy--and part of the comedy would be Chifuyu desperately trying to keep her "Cool older sis" image all the while.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-03, 10:26   Link #58449
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- "What If"?

- You'll have to have a writer of real talent to make that work without getting too formulaically cliche, though. It'll have to be a comedy--and part of the comedy would be Chifuyu desperately trying to keep her "Cool older sis" image all the while.
Hey guys, I am writing a full on fiction combining Hidan no Aria, Date A Live and I.S...no its not that general romantic bullcrap fic that you always see nor is it a bunch of bullshit.

Its an adventure/suspense. Ichika's character has made me want to write out of fatigue. I plan a huge, huge chapter roll for it, and it will be big, mind if I post it here when I do write it?

You guys seem to still enjoy Infinite Stratos. Maybe you could help me. I have been losing motivation to write because I didn't believe fans of the community would even like it that much, much less even read it or read the comic I'm creating. Its the lack of development that does it.

Is I.S still alive? And if so, will you read what I post? I am worried that I.S isn't being continued...and that writing it is pointless. can you guys help me?
TheActualJambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-03, 16:36   Link #58450
lovetospoon73

Here is some of my suggestion:
• do a scene where it just the girls of the 3 male MC's harem where they talked about how they feel about the guys
• same with all the males, except they get captured
Old 2016-03-04, 02:32   Link #58451
TheActualJambles
Writer

lol Maybe that could happen but I was thinking more then just squabbles
Old 2016-03-04, 02:35   Link #58452
demino_hellsin
That one guy

A suggestion. Please don't be vague. Tell us your idea. Even if it's not the subject matter, give us an idea or a genre/atmosphere of what you're trying to write. We honestly have no idea what you want from us.

Are you trying to mix the three? Are you working on each series individually? You want something to do with Ichika to vent your frustrations and huge and epic but we can't tell if it's action, ecchi, comedy or what.
Old 2016-03-04, 04:45   Link #58453
TheActualJambles
Writer

Mixing the three could be a good way of putting it, but space atmosphere. Space Travel, linking the spirits to the I.S core, the way it was developed, the reason spirits have the powers they can use.
Old 2016-03-04, 04:48   Link #58454
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
Here is some of my suggestion:
• do a scene where it just the girls of the 3 male MC's harem where they talked about how they feel about the guys
• same with all the males, except they get captured
Quote:
A suggestion. Please don't be vague. Tell us your idea. Even if it's not the subject matter, give us an idea or a genre/atmosphere of what you're trying to write. We honestly have no idea what you want from us.

Are you trying to mix the three? Are you working on each series individually? You want something to do with Ichika to vent your frustrations and huge and epic but we can't tell if it's action, ecchi, comedy or what.
Its adventure, suspense, action, romance, I have a lot of plans for it, it is just the motivation that I'm losing. I was wondering if active fans could help motivate me to do it, I'm worried that the light novel is canceled, or that it won't continue etc. I'm not trying to be vague.
Old 2016-03-04, 04:50   Link #58455
TheActualJambles
Writer

I hate to bring The Walking Dead into this but I am a huge fan of the comics, and not an apocolyptic world, not zombies nothing like that, but the way the cast is, the way the character set is, the way they are journeying together, that is what I wish to replicate.
Old 2016-03-04, 06:02   Link #58456
demino_hellsin
That one guy

This is the worse place to look for inspiration to do your writing when you're not showcasing any piece. The lack of system in our part of the thread has us putting up snippets to see if we have any sort of interest and push the writer on to do it. Case in point, my idiotic suggestion about turning Chifuyu into the harem protagonist instead of Ichika as posted above.

EDIT: I know nothing about the walking dead. Good luck with that.
Old 2016-03-04, 06:25   Link #58457
TheActualJambles
Writer

I see. I thank you for not being an idiot as most of the Internet I'd usually get total fire. I wrote some, but I am currently re-writing. As far as yourself saying that this is a bad place for inspiration, I'm not looking for inspiration. I just need to know that the series is still alive.
Old 2016-03-04, 07:34   Link #58458
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Hmm... Can an American soldier be identified of his unit just from looking how he perform unarmed combat? In Vietnam, we do so (my cousin's husband is in a special recon unit, and he once told me that recons' CQB manuscript is about paralyze the opponents; however, while the frogmen and the commando learn almost the same thing, the focus is to kill.)

But from what I've researched so far, the US Army doesn't take its Modern Army Combatives very seriously.

Oh, and a collection of unrelated, everyday ideas (if you can use them): http://www.genuineideas.com/index.html
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-07, 21:48   Link #58459
TheActualJambles
Writer

Quote:
This is the worse place to look for inspiration to do your writing when you're not showcasing any piece. The lack of system in our part of the thread has us putting up snippets to see if we have any sort of interest and push the writer on to do it. Case in point, my idiotic suggestion about turning Chifuyu into the harem protagonist instead of Ichika as posted above.

EDIT: I know nothing about the walking dead. Good luck with that.
Do you mind if I post every chapter of my fics once I finish them here? Also do you mind me asking all of you for that matter what you think Season 3 will be like and what you would want it to be?
Old 2016-03-08, 01:27   Link #58460
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Not whole chapters. Teasers will be fine. We don'tind your posting if you don't mind us not giving feedback half the time. If you're going to keep asking about season 3 repetitively like spoon, then you will be dealt with accordingly.

Also, honestly IS is dead. The only people interested in it are people on this thread who either love the mecha or love the doujin material the girls provide.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest