AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto (Season Two) - Episode 8 Rating
Perfect 10 10 16.39%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 18 29.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 24.59%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 16.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 6.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.64%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 4.92%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-29, 05:25   Link #61
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Pink doesn't suit Kuroneko....
Old 2013-05-29, 06:45   Link #62
kentasaiba

Pink is the new black this summer
Old 2013-05-29, 09:18   Link #63
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13

Episode was good but i noticed it to be kinda dragged. Nothing really worth mentioning happen except for some cute scenes but the ending made me flip, didnt see it comming. But after thinking about it the picture about kirino and big brother now makes all the sense it the world and should of been expected. I might of just been caught up in the episode xD Cant kyouske just end up with both of them? :P
Old 2013-05-29, 23:10   Link #64
HandofFate

Episode seemed longer than it was, but didn't mind. Since lots of good kuroneko scenes.
Surprised to see her going full fantasy mode. Thought she knew out of her chunnibyou phase when she entered Kyosuke's school.

I know they started going out, but Kyosuke jumped from mutual friends to 'lust' pretty quick. Did he always find kuroneko attractive?

The timing to take a bath was really random.

Kuroneko's little sisters are pretty adorable.

"fake-out" scene when Kirino got home was pretty good. Lines were good and Kuroneko's va delivered it well.

End was "what?"
whhyyy
Old 2013-05-30, 00:43   Link #65
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
The timing to take a bath was really random.
Well, that depends on if you believe Ruri's own rationale, or the implications her sister was throwing out there. I tend to side a bit more with her sister: she was becoming increasing self-conscious because she hopes "something" would happen. She has pictured her and Kyousuke as the two leads in that show, and she becomes self-conscious just as they go in for a passionate (naked) kiss? Suspicious...

As for the question of whether he found Ruri attractive before... I think he probably had a bit of a hard-time overlooking her "chuunibyou" behaviour in the past. But that aside, I think it's more that sort of rush of having a girlfriend for the first time: what can I do? what does she expect me to do? when is the right time to take the next step? Becoming increasingly aware of her as a woman is part of that process. But I wouldn't say that lust is necessarily something that has ever really led him to Ruri in particular, though I'm sure he always considered her attractive.
Old 2013-05-30, 08:36   Link #66
shironeko8

i still can't over this aside from the fact i already knew it was gonna happen, it's just... so different when it's animated already. T.T
but for those who think this is the end for kyousuke x ruri...

lol. i just had to. XD
Old 2013-05-30, 21:25   Link #67
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
ROFLMAO first conversation between Kirino and Kyosuke, she should have spelled it out to him, now he's going out with her friend, HA
Holy crap, was her plan just to enjoy what dating was like while she had time left, and then dump him?!

Last edited by Polarpew; 2013-05-30 at 21:35.
Old 2013-05-30, 22:37   Link #68
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Pink doesn't suit Kuroneko....
What the hell is wrong with you?
Old 2013-05-30, 22:40   Link #69
GDB

So... guess she'd be Momoneko?
Old 2013-06-01, 05:44   Link #70
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Lookout Frederick Fleet: [spots an iceberg ahead of the ship and calls into the wheelhouse] Pick up you bastards!
6th Officer Moody: [comes into the wheelhouse with a cup of tea in hand and answers the phone]
Lookout Frederick Fleet: Is there anyone there?
6th Officer Moody: Yes, what do you see?
Lookout Frederick Fleet: Episode 9, right ahead!
6th Officer Moody: Thank you.
[hangs up phone]
6th Officer Moody: [rushes out to the deck to notify 1st Officer William Murdoch] Episode 9 right ahead!
6th Officer Moody, 1st Officer William Murdoch: Hard a'starboard!

Ismay: [Andrews enters room with crew behind him; he lays out the route map of Oreimo Portable on table, with Ismay behind him] Most unfortunate, captain!
Thomas Andrews: [perspiring and trembling] We are approaching the Kuroneko True Route in ten minutes. The diary event pushes us to this fate.
Ismay: When can we get underway, damnit!
Thomas Andrews: That's just one episode! She will eventually turn things around for the next three!
[tersely to Smith]
Thomas Andrews: Not three. As she goes down by the next episode, the repercussions will end this before Episode 10. There's no stopping it.
Smith: Then if we hijack the animation studio...
Thomas Andrews: [interrupting] That will buy you time, days or weeks, even. But when that episode airs, no matter what we do, the Kuroneko-Kyousuke will founder.
Ismay: [incredulously] But this ship can't sink!
Thomas Andrews: She's made of cuteness and moe, sir! I assure you, she can... and she will. It is a mathematical certainty.
Smith: How much time before the next episode?
Thomas Andrews: An hour... two at most.
Smith: And how many aboard, Mr. Murdoch?
1st Officer William Murdoch: 2,200 loyal shippers on board, sir.
Smith: [turning to Ismay] Well, I believe you may get your headlines, Mr. Ismay.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2013-06-01, 06:00   Link #71
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
What the hell is wrong with you?
Black is way hotter for her.. add garter belts....
Old 2013-06-18, 09:19   Link #72
kitten320

Please no... is she going to break up with him because of Kirino? This is retarded... Kirino is his freaking sister! Not step-sister but real one!

Kirino has to deal with Kyousuke having a girlfriend and he has to deal with Kirino having a boyfriend one day!

And even if Kirino was not his sister, Kuroneko is still a better choice for she does not abuse poor guy every second!