Notices

Old 2008-09-28, 11:35   Link #7421
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Does Zero always have to be there though for the rest of his life? It's not like there are wars that'll keep popping up and all Suzaku has to do is tell Schenziel to serve Nunnally.
Exactly what I thought.

The war is over and soon people won't need Zero anymore.

So Suzazu could buy a house in the countryside (where people don't know him) , and live happily with Nunnaly!

Well, I could write a fanfiction about it!
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:40   Link #7422
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
Exactly what I thought.

The war is over and soon people won't need Zero anymore.

So Suzazu could buy a house in the countryside (where people don't know him) , and live happily with Nunnaly!

Well, I could write a fanfiction about it!
Make Schneizel the 101th emperor (the world is peaceful now) and and 'elope' with Nunnally to reunite with Orange-kun, Anya, C.C. and even Lelouch

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 11:44   Link #7423
X_Danny_X

looking back at the fight between Kallen and Suzaku, Kallen passed out....i believe she was going all out on Suzaku way more than her body could handle. if Suzaku didn't take the final blow and followed his live geass, Kallen would of fallen since she couldn't keep up no more.

this fight shows in my eyes that Suzaku is the better pilot.
Old 2008-09-28, 11:56   Link #7424
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Yes, you are right. Suzaku and Nunnally will create a happy tomorrow. But poor Suzaku can no longer face the world in open. I hope he will be happy.

So the Lancelot painted in black and gold tone (featured in the magazine) is a foreshadowing that Suzaku will be the new Zero. How many of us could have expect that.
I want pics of this
aznegglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 12:02   Link #7425
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
But poor Suzaku can no longer face the world in open. I hope he will be happy.

With his magic sunglasses, he can go anywhere he wants!
Old 2008-09-28, 12:05   Link #7426
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airi View Post
With his magic sunglasses, he can go anywhere he wants!
I seriously in need of Suzaku-brand sunglasses All Hail Sunglasses! (I need a better name for his fabulous sunglasses)

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 12:40   Link #7427
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

he could go anywhere as he is, if anyone ask, he could say, "im his long lost twin"
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 15:19   Link #7428
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well that was one way to settle things. Didn't get some stuff that I had been hoping for. Like no final conversation with Gino and Anya. But can accept the way they decided to finish it up. I was extremely dubious about Suzaku's 'death' considering everyone seems to be revived in this series eventually . Then the whole dodging the bullets made it very clear who it was.

To kill his friend and wear the mask was a tough thing in itself. Has to carry forward until the world doesn't need Zero to stand there as a symbol anymore. At that point can just live in seclusion or something for the rest of his days. Though its not like he is completely alone or anything. Still has Arthur . But C.C. is out there and they may meet up occasionally. Also Nunnally is there, so he'll find a way to get by.
Old 2008-09-28, 15:27   Link #7429
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
To kill his friend and wear the mask was a tough thing in itself. Has to carry forward until the world doesn't need Zero to stand there as a symbol anymore. At that point can just live in seclusion or something for the rest of his days. Though its not like he is completely alone or anything. Still has Arthur . But C.C. is out there and they may meet up occasionally. Also Nunnally is there, so he'll find a way to get by.
In seclusion?? As I said, the countryside is the perfect place Nobody will recognise him!

Jokes apart, there are lots of places where he can go (after he finished his job as Zero).
We are talking about a man who can walk around without being noticed, with his sunglasses! ^_^

And then he has Nunnaly so....

Last edited by Airi; 2008-09-28 at 15:56.
Old 2008-09-28, 15:31   Link #7430
lousylaus

Btw did Albion had eject. If not how did Suzaku get out alive? Did he just spinkicked the door and got out
lousylaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 15:32   Link #7431
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousylaus View Post
Btw did Albion had eject. If not how did Suzaku get out alive? Did he just spinkicked the door and got out
it sparked for a good ten seconds or so. He had more than enough time to open the door and run. After all, you can't see the hatch from that angle.
Old 2008-09-28, 15:57   Link #7432
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
it sparked for a good ten seconds or so. He had more than enough time to open the door and run. After all, you can't see the hatch from that angle.
Yeah even a little winded, getting out and away from the explosion is nothing for him . Still hard to believe Gino sometimes. Suzaku apparently dies and all he says is "You won, Kallen..." What a piece of work . I know he tried to take Suzaku down the previous episode, but give me a break here.
Old 2008-09-28, 15:58   Link #7433
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Yeah even a little winded, getting out and away from the explosion is nothing for him . Still hard to believe Gino sometimes. Suzaku apparently dies and all he says is "You won, Kallen..." What a piece of work . I know he tried to take Suzaku down the previous episode, but give me a break here.
Pfft, both he and Lelouch had lost their damn minds in the public eye. He stopped caring.
Old 2008-09-28, 16:15   Link #7434
kaefer_zwei
Devicer

haha.. suzaku lost to kallen... but why did he have to kill lelouch he could have just faked it... or
kaefer_zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 16:20   Link #7435
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaefer_zwei View Post
haha.. suzaku lost to kallen... but why did he have to kill lelouch he could have just faked it... or
Honestly the best you can call that for Kallen is a draw. They took each other down at that moment. Worst you can call it Suzaku's win since he achieved both goals of stopping Kallen and faking his death as part of Zero Requiem.

I think the people of the world like fans of this series need obvious/clear deaths for things to be certain . You can't just sneak out the corpse of the world's greatest villain. People need to see him lowered into the ground and laying there dying to be assured that he is truly gone.
Old 2008-09-28, 16:27   Link #7436
prototype_sky

Quote:
That fight was a draw and the fact that he had to fake his death = selfdestruct button

I can't believe Kallen's Guren was still higher spec what the hell was lloyd and cecil thinking
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 16:49   Link #7437
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
According to Kallen, the Guren is much more superior than the Albion.

So techincally speaking the victory goes to Suzaku.

He stopped Kallen from reaching Lelouch and was able to move on to the next phase of the plan which involved his death.

That and Kallen would've died had it not been for Gino who came in and saved her. So yes it ended in a draw but the victory still goes to Suzaku who was able to fight her off in an "inferior" machine.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:01   Link #7438
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

They weren't

How did Suzaku survive 'splosion :/
Old 2008-09-28, 17:04   Link #7439
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznegglover View Post
They weren't

How did Suzaku survive 'splosion :/
By not being in it . I mean we got to see once again his insane hax in dodging knightmare fire. Very easy for him to get out of the Lancelot and run for it.
Old 2008-09-28, 17:06   Link #7440
aznegglover
The power of FABULOUS!

Quote:
By not being in it . I mean we got to see once again his insane hax in dodging knightmare fire. Very easy for him to get out of the Lancelot and run for it.
It was paralyzed! I played Pokemon! If something has electric thingies sizzling around it, it's paralyzed!

D<