AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 24 Rating
Perfect 10 227 52.79%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 88 20.47%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 35 8.14%
7 out of 10 : Good 30 6.98%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 3.95%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 7 1.63%
4 out of 10 : Poor 5 1.16%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 1.63%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 3 0.70%
1 out of 10 : Painful 11 2.56%
Voters: 430. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-27, 20:15   Link #1641
White-Snow-Empress

Just maybe, we'll get an ending that goes along the lines of a romantic scene between Lelouch and CC, sth like:
-Lelouch, who do you love?
- The person I love is not (insert cc's real name here)... CC, it is you who I love.
*They walk forward and kiss passionately*
Black screen
Then we see Emperor Lelouch (with his Utterly Fabolous Hat of course) and Empress CC (with a matching crown) salute the masses and give a speech about what has happened (there we find out what went on with the rest of the war, the BK and so on), and say that making a new and brighter future, is now possible, uniting everyone's will.
Then, as the crown cheers, emperor and empress walk away through a hallway having flashbacks of what happened with the rest of the characters.
As they look down on a green haired purple-eyed baby on a crib, Lelouch grabs CC's hand and says:
-Yes, this will be indeed a brighter future.

What do you think? It's highly unlikely, but I had fun thinking up the scene ^^... Many CluClu fans may have liked it^^ I hope so at least..
Yeah, I am a CluClu fan myself and I believe they will end up together, because, seriously, do you think Kallen could be Lelouch's Empress? Nah, it just doesn't suit her. An imperial bride could be, but the one true Empress has to be CC... Besides, she looks better in white and you have to have a matching outfit to use the Hat, ne?
^^

Sorry if anyone felt offended, it was never my intention....
White-Snow-Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 20:30   Link #1642
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Yes, Lelouch is THAT good.
No, the writing is just that under-thought.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:16   Link #1643
Crimson_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by White-Snow-Empress View Post
Just maybe, we'll get an ending that goes along the lines of a romantic scene between Lelouch and CC, sth like:
-Lelouch, who do you love?
- The person I love is not (insert cc's real name here)... CC, it is you who I love.
*They walk forward and kiss passionately*
Black screen
Then we see Emperor Lelouch (with his Utterly Fabolous Hat of course) and Empress CC (with a matching crown) salute the masses and give a speech about what has happened (there we find out what went on with the rest of the war, the BK and so on), and say that making a new and brighter future, is now possible, uniting everyone's will.
Then, as the crown cheers, emperor and empress walk away through a hallway having flashbacks of what happened with the rest of the characters.
As they look down on a green haired purple-eyed baby on a crib, Lelouch grabs CC's hand and says:
-Yes, this will be indeed a brighter future.
I'd love a happy go lucky ending like that, but alas, it is not meant to be - as you know, every Mecha anime has to have a bittersweet cockblock at the end where the protagonist triumphs, but ends up losing his love in the process (TTGL, MSG, E7, etc...)

For Lulu, he will be forced to take CC's life, and become the keeper of the Geass, never letting it fall into human hands for the rest of eternity.... He will be dubbedLL and will live on . . . for-ev-er.
Crimson_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:40   Link #1644
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
less than 5hrs more until we get final conclusion. Be it satisfying or FAIL.

either way, it's going to be another mindrape.
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:51   Link #1645
Proudleaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
less than 5hrs more until we get final conclusion. Be it satisfying or FAIL.

either way, it's going to be another mindrape.
I'm betting satisfying. Actually, I'm guessing it's going to be surprisingly satisfying.

But we'll see.
Proudleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 00:55   Link #1646
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudleaf View Post
I'm betting satisfying. Actually, I'm guessing it's going to be surprisingly satisfying.

But we'll see.
Should be satisfying for some, while unresolved for the others. Not everyong will be satisfied. We shall see

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 01:10   Link #1647
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
how many hours left?

So the damocles is going to sink with lelouch and nunnaly. they need to pick up the pace.....................wats gonna happen?
Old 2008-09-28, 01:56   Link #1648
Carlos45

As long as Lelouch is alive, and they don't make it like death note ending, I would be happy.
Carlos45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 02:00   Link #1649
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Mods frown upon countdowns, last I checked.
Old 2008-09-28, 02:49   Link #1650
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Hey can I ask you guys something? Do you guys appreciate that you guys HAVE Code Geass at all? Yeah it's the last episode and all but would you say you're still happy with what you have?
Old 2008-09-28, 03:07   Link #1651
Jibade

Send a message via AIM to Jibade Send a message via MSN to Jibade Send a message via Yahoo to Jibade
I want to say these forums made Code Geass a more enjoyable experience with the theories and dissection of the series. Just want to give thanks to all who shared their thoughts about the series.

Now we wait.
Jibade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 03:32   Link #1652
Trogdor Jube
Back at it again

Well that was a............
Satisfying ending I guess.
Old 2008-09-28, 05:02   Link #1653
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
can't wait for subs for the ending >_>

Last edited by Aceywacey; 2008-09-28 at 05:04. Reason: changing
Aceywacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 10:09   Link #1654
KennethJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Predicting Schniezel's answers is nothing surprising. He used the same tactic on Mao when he rescued C.C. after Shirley's memories were erased.
Yeah i remember that but i dont think his recording was as well thought out as with Schneizel. Even the Mao convo was a bit farfetched. Lelouch maybe be able to predict his bother's response, but to be able to perfectly time each sentence and be able to response accordingly is still hard to believe.
And yes this is an anime but its also Code Geass which makes us think alot (at least makes me think alot) so i tend to dwell on certain things
KennethJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 12:11   Link #1655
White-Snow-Empress

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Hey can I ask you guys something? Do you guys appreciate that you guys HAVE Code Geass at all? Yeah it's the last episode and all but would you say you're still happy with what you have?
As far as I'm concerned, I adored Code Geass all the way. Even when things left you a 'wtf is going on?' or 'ytf did he do that for?' feeling, I kept relying on Lelouch's mind fucking plans... I was never completely disatisfied with it overall (except maybe when we had no CC, took a lot of emotion) and I'm very happy with most of it.
It's been a long ride since the times whn I watched the first trailer and then the entire S1 in a couple of days....
CC, I will always worship you.
Lelouch, I adored you.

Hope there will be a S3... Let's just wait........

Best wishes to you all, hope you will be happy with the final turn
White-Snow-Empress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 12:37   Link #1656
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennethJ View Post
Yeah i remember that but i dont think his recording was as well thought out as with Schneizel. Even the Mao convo was a bit farfetched. Lelouch maybe be able to predict his bother's response, but to be able to perfectly time each sentence and be able to response accordingly is still hard to believe.
And yes this is an anime but its also Code Geass which makes us think alot (at least makes me think alot) so i tend to dwell on certain things
Its possible that Lelouch Geass'd a guard and ordered him to pause/play accordingly during the recording's playing.
Old 2008-10-01, 11:48   Link #1657
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Its possible that Lelouch Geass'd a guard and ordered him to pause/play accordingly during the recording's playing.
That actually makes the scene almost seem plausible, assuming Britannian playback technology makes pausing less obvious than ours.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 16:43   Link #1658
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
LMMFAO...The penultimate battle of wits in this entire series came down to Moltar pressing the pause button in the Damocalus Editing studio...Jesus Skywalker...I tell you what though, had the actually drawn and shown that in the episode itself, I woulda , and probably felt alot better about the scene...
Old 2009-01-22, 04:24   Link #1659
Levy
differently sober

moved to a more approriate place from Kallen's thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
No, he made "something", in the anime Guilford becomed officially Cornelia's boyfriend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
In my opinion, that character returned thanks fans request, that's all.
I remember we discussed this privately before, now I've found back the source for Okuchi's interview in wich he saids he has finished the script for Geass. The post on Koshimizu (the translator)'s blog was dated 14 July , hence it has to be released even before. Guilford's apparent 'death' came by 10th of August, so none could know about it and complain about it in time.

I do not believe in "the fans did them do this and that" in general, moreover in the specific case - I'll be surprised to know that Guilford has so many fans, and that the writers are doing this for his fans' sake. ^^;
Not that I complain about it, though.

As I told you before, all his 'return' is a brilliant example of failed coupe de theatre and bad writing, but if you think about it, it make much more sense that he survived to the explosion, being him just some meters away from Lelouch that do not suffer not even a minimal damage.
Personally, I was happy that he did not die the way he seemed to in ep.18, because, although touching, I found that kind of death very humiliating for him.
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote