AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-07-01, 04:10   Link #81
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Chapter 500 was awesome, the 1 week break was totally worth it.

Quite ironic and amusing that Uchiha Madara was the 2nd one to hold Naruto in his arms and not either Kushina or Minato. And I'm expecting that we'll be able to see a little bit of action next chapter.

And what with the question at the end of the chapter (Who's face lies behind the mask?), isn't it obvious that it's Uchiha Madara behind the mask.

Last edited by Photonbeam; 2010-07-01 at 05:16.
Photonbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 04:11   Link #82
ikorack

Why couldn't Madara have blood from both clans and if not blood he could have had a teacher its not like seal techniques are bloodline limits.
ikorack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 04:12   Link #83
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

So does this mean Naruto is going to have sex with Sasuke and give birth to finally get rid of Kyuubi?

And is death god really Minato's or just a secret jutsu Kushina told him and took credit for it?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 04:30   Link #84
Bombo
TSF Fans

Decent chapter....Awesome chapter...Prefect chapter..what should I say?
really worth waiting all this time and i felt liek reading 50 page not 18...Longest reading in naruto manga
I love it....
two thing i laughing about it...Kushina when she asking mikoto "it does hurt"? LOOOOOL and minato during the birth priceless hahahaa
But in the end ..so sad

*So many eddy clan still alive and spread in the ninja world? I hope we meet one of them.!
*I took my avatar from this chapter..I really like it .
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 04:46   Link #85
yakumo-chan

cool chapter!
Old 2010-07-01, 04:52   Link #86
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
can someone help me here??? i have a question......

kushina said to naruto that the nine fox was sealed inside Mito.....
when the first hokage and madara were fighting......

so how come madara is using the nine tails here????
!
Maybe after fighting madara able to control the nine tail.
Old 2010-07-01, 04:56   Link #87
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
Maybe after fighting madara able to control the nine tail.
actually I already realized the answer! hehehe....

madara was using the nine tails fox in their fight right???
when the first hokage defeated madara..... he gained the nine fox tail that madara had summoned and sealed it inside mito....
Old 2010-07-01, 05:07   Link #88
Bombo
TSF Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
actually I already realized the answer! hehehe....

madara was using the nine tails fox in their fight right???
when the first hokage defeated madara..... he gained the nine fox tail that madara had summoned and sealed it inside mito....
Yes ............
Old 2010-07-01, 05:16   Link #89
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

This chapter was amazing...

We got a glimpse the future Naruto could have had... the great parents Minato and Kushina would have been... if Madara had not become involved.

I feel an intense hate for that man now as opposed to the "cool bad guy" vibe I had before. Now I just want him dead with his head on a platter.

Interesting that the Uzumaki's and Senju's were distant relatives... and that means he carries the blood of the Rikudou Sennin and his form after the completed seal was not by coincidence.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
TwilightHack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 05:26   Link #90
Sharfan
The Dragon Sage
*Author

Location: Shady spaces and dark places, where animals fear to tread. . .
Well, without Madara doing what he did, we would have no Naruto. We can hate him all we want, but we don't know what would've happened had he not done what he did.

Well, for one, Naruto wouldn't be Naruto anymore without the kyubi. The Uchiha probably wouldn't have been wiped out, thus setting the stage for their coup, possibly causing a civil war within Konoha, most likely resulting in the deaths of many. Also, coincidentally adding more action to the series. We would get to see both Kushina and Minato fight. The story would likely be more coherent and interesting. Sasuke probably wouldn't be an angsty, hatred-filled teenager. . . wait, what was I arguing?

On second thought, maybe it would have been better if Madara just died and stayed dead?
Sharfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 06:27   Link #91
Nite-Wing

I liked the chapter but yeah Kishi needs to stop finding ways to shoehorn sasuke into the story and this is coming from one of his fans too. Mikoto seemed like she was Kushina's friend at least. I don't think we needed to see baby sasuke this chapter. How come we couldn't see Itachi too since thats what he was going for?

Anyway Madara is still a magnificent bastard, I fail to see how this is supposed to make him naruto's enemy. Its clear Madara did what he did to get back at Konoha and not out of spite for anyone but LOLZ "Its personal now"
Old 2010-07-01, 06:28   Link #92
yakumo-chan

next chapter will be revealing whos inside the mask....
Old 2010-07-01, 06:40   Link #93
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Ok I'm impressed. The chapter actually does explain what happened prior to the Kyuubi getting released. Not much to complain about that. Humour was good, even though the situation they were in was very grim.

-That aside, does it strike anyone as odd that Madara in this flashback does not carry the full-body outfit he does now? In fact, he looks quite young for a guy that is well into his 100s. So, why does he look so decrepit now? We know Minato did very little to him because he said he could do nothing to defeat him.
Old 2010-07-01, 06:48   Link #94
yakumo-chan

can someone tell me what is madara doing here???

it pretty seems like zetsu's skill.... look at it...

Old 2010-07-01, 07:00   Link #95
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Yes, this was a nice chapter. It was touching, but without the large amounts of cheese that have been coming with the emotional scenes lately. It was also good to see the wives of all the Hokage given a role even if small. The scene with Sasuke and his mother was pretty unobtrusive, I don't really see why some people all that upset by it. And the reference to real-life ninja Sasuke Sarutobi was also a nice touch. Seems that Ero-Senn1n was right about Kushina being chosen by Konoha to be a jinchuuriki and the Kyuubi being Konoha's bijuu, but I'm glad to see that I was at least correct in saying the only way that'd make any sense is if it was kept secret from most of the village.

But still, Sarutobi being one of the people who knew does make it hard for me to understand why he didn't do more to stop the Uchiha massacre since he knew full well the Kyuubi was vulnerable to escaping during childbirth. That should've been more than enough reason to give the Uchiha clan the benefit of the doubt for the attack. But then again, doesn't look like he was there to witness anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan
can someone tell me what is madara doing here???

it pretty seems like zetsu's skill.... look at it...
He's phasing through a solid object. Madara does it all the time. What Zetsu does has similar effect but is a little different. Zetsu can't simply pass through solid objects, but he can "merge" with his environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto
That aside, does it strike anyone as odd that Madara in this flashback does not carry the full-body outfit he does now? In fact, he looks quite young for a guy that is well into his 100s. So, why does he look so decrepit now? We know Minato did very little to him because he said he could do nothing to defeat him.
Well, until now we've never seen any part of Madara's body except his face. And that had marks on it which looked like wrinkles due to aging, but nobody's sure of that.

EDIT: Actually we've seen portion of his arm present day restored after his fight with Danzou's men and it looked normal (that is to say, not aged).

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2010-07-01 at 07:20.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-01, 07:00   Link #96
Nite-Wing

sarutobi sasuke.............I'm pretty sure thats someone's real name I think a samurai or something. hmmm

Oh and Madara just warped through the cave wall hes done similar things.
Old 2010-07-01, 07:08   Link #97
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post

He's phasing through a solid object. Madara does it all the time. What Zetsu does has similar effect but is a little different. Zetsu can't simply pass through solid objects, but he can "merge" with his environment.

oh yeah... i remember he can go through walls just like a ghost......
Old 2010-07-01, 07:10   Link #98
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

screw that old **** she didnt have to sound like a sexist when she said "men cant handle pain"
Old 2010-07-01, 07:12   Link #99
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
madara made it clear that the blood lines are separate. he cant be a uzumaki because it will make the character a dumbass.

he made it clear to the reader, what he is...what he wants to do and what bloodline hes from....even how he lived this long. with his powerful chakra, that of the uchiha.

keep them separate, dont group him with the new clan we just learned of.
Old 2010-07-01, 07:32   Link #100
Ashaman

Huh? Anyone else notice Naruto was born with those whisker marks?

Tags
weekly chapter discussion