Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-03, 18:43   Link #121
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
......Another person?

She came into view right before his eyes as his shinigami powers were just about to come back...

come on people...
Plus : she's hotter than ever. How could you not notice her ?
Old 2011-08-03, 18:47   Link #122
JustRob

This chapter has set the scales pretty nicely. Sure, there's a hell of a lot of explanation that needs be done about Ichigo's powers and if they're somehow fused with his Fullbring. But more importantly, now that Ginjou and Tsukishima have taken Ichigo's Fullbring, and Ichigo has gotten his powers back.... We're in for a hell of a battle in 2 weeks.

As for Rukia's hairstyle, preferred the old one, but don't care that much. It's nowhere near as retarded as Ishida's change of hairstyle.
Old 2011-08-03, 18:53   Link #123
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
I would laugh uncontrollably for an hour if that were to happen.

"TSUKISHIMA YOU'RE DE-*Tsuki buttery slice <3*(credit to Alchemist for that, go to ridiculous image thread for mad lols)

...hey let's go play baseball!

and I'll say it again...Rukia is blazingly hot with hat new look. As soon as I finish draw on some bigger boobs on that second last panel.
I like the way you think, my friend

Anyway, awesome chapter, easily one of the best ever. I really like Rukia's new look, fits her to a T. I'm looking forward to seeing Tsukishima and Ginjou getting their asses kicked next chapter.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-08-03, 19:07   Link #124
TwilightHack
~ Madoka = Win ~

For the first time, a Bleach chapter I actually enjoyed. I think I may have to start reading regularly again.

<3 Rukia's the new look. She looks... older? more mature with it.

in the shadows i lurk... but nevertheless there i am...
Old 2011-08-03, 20:26   Link #125
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I sware when i saw Isshin and Urahara i heard this playing

"Now you've really crossed the Line!"
Old 2011-08-03, 21:40   Link #126
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Oh you're a teenage girl LoPpy, now it all makes sense.
I wish. I am just young at heart, but I am grown and sexy...

Why must I be a teenage girl and should I be insulted by that or should the teenage girls be insulted because you compared them to me?

(I'm not insulted)

I am not a teenage girl, I am simply a Bleach enthusiast and an admitted IchiRuki shipper. I don't know if you could tell but I really like Ichigo and Bleach ratings though undeserved were depressing me and with this chapter Bleach will no doubt go back to being in the BIG 3...So I am happy happy happy and...I really like Ichigo

So I am unleashing my fangirl....the force of my fangasms have the potential to wipe out everyone in the forum so I was keeping it in check but I GOTTA LET IT OUT!!!!! *pumps fist wildly in the air* I am soooo gonna delurk on a few other websites because suddenly I really want to FangirlFangasmSquee post

That last page alone is enough to make meFangirlFangasmSquee keep me going for the entire two weeks Bleach is on a break.

I think I really like Ginjou much better as baddie. I am still hurting over Riruka being a bad girl but not that much. She always did give me Loli vibes (Or is it Menoly I can never remember those bytches names) . Tsukishima is actually the sidekick well whaddya know. I also think I have had too much exposure to yaoi fangirls (THANK YOU!!) because suddenly I am starting to love the possibility of a GinTsu pairing and Shuu-chan is the uke.

I really love this chapter, so much that I am gonna read it at least three more times...probably more than that

I am glad that Kubo gave us insight on Ishida being the only one attacked. I really like Ginjou's attitude but I can't help feeling they're not as bad as Aizen. He would have said "You're useless now. Time to die!" and finished him

IchiRuki goodness was just that...ICHIRUKI GOODNESS
FUCK YEAH!!!!

Chapter was EPIC...Chapter was EPIC so I gotta read it a few more times.

LoP...OUT

P. S...

It's LoP...Not LoPpy...I don't like the way that looks in print. It looks like an acronym for IDIOT. ...
*sudden realization*... ...um......you're not trying to imply I am an idiot are you?
Old 2011-08-03, 21:50   Link #127
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Why must I be a teenage girl
Quote:
I am gonna have to let my inner Ichigo fangirl
Seemed like an obvious statement, but maybe it's just because I would never say that unless it was the case.
Old 2011-08-03, 21:53   Link #128
rebel01
Infractions 100/100

ichigo shikai.. i really dunno why his shikai form changed?

fullbring+shinigami err no..ginjou just take the fullbring of ichigo aight, maybe half of his power and that make his shikai form change..

if ichigo can control his final getsuga, vizard(complete), fullbring o.O are there any enemy out there can stand against him?

i hope kubo make a comeback about the vizards i really missed them and soulsociety too >_<

about uryu.. WTH? you just got out and you would like to have months vacation again
uryu the last quincy what f kubo make him control a shinigami power too.
Old 2011-08-03, 21:56   Link #129
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
I also think I have had too much exposure to yaoi fangirls (THANK YOU!!) because suddenly I am starting to love the possibility of a GinTsu pairing and Shuu-chan is the uke.
I hadn't so much as thought of this before you brought it up, thank you very much. Give my positive opinion of Ginjou back, please. =/

Quote:
It's LoP...Not LoPpy...I don't like the way that looks in print. It looks like an acronym for IDIOT. ...
*sudden realization*... ...um......you're not trying to imply I am an idiot are you?
...Huh? Seriously, what?

Quote:
Seemed like an obvious statement, but maybe it's just because I would never say that unless it was the case.
Nor would I. But, you know.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel01 View Post
if ichigo can control his final getsuga, vizard(complete), fullbring o.O are there any enemy out there can stand against him?
Law of DBZ, bro. If the protagonist can destroy the world, the next antagonist can destroy the galaxy. Just the way it works.

Last edited by Akashin; 2011-08-03 at 21:58. Reason: Edit
Old 2011-08-03, 21:57   Link #130
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel01 View Post
ichigo shikai.. i really dunno why his shikai form changed?
Well as I see some think it's a fusion of his reaper and FB powers but bottomline I have to say I'm glad it changed, it's imensely more cooler than before.
Sure there is a somewhat elegant and simple design to before but I was never fond of the over-sized kitchen knife, I like the new one better.
Old 2011-08-03, 22:06   Link #131
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

After Ichigo takes care of Tsukishima and Ginjou I expect him to be summoned to Soul Society where other Captains recommended him to be the captains for the 5th Squad. Positions needs to be filled and Yamamoto wants more commitment from Ichigo instead of just being a part timer.

I can dream!
Old 2011-08-03, 22:09   Link #132
Alchemist007
*Author

I won't be shocked if Ginjou and Tsuku are just the small fries of a larger boss...
Old 2011-08-03, 22:18   Link #133
Linkark07
Yokoso Gypsy

Rukia is back, Rukia is back. Man, I want to make a party for this.

And Zangetsu has changed in its shikai form. Wonder if that was because Ichigo learned Mugetsu before his final fight against Aizen or that was because of the fullbring. Anyways, someone noticed Zangetsu now has a chain in shikai form like in bankai?
Old 2011-08-03, 22:20   Link #134
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post

And Zangetsu has changed in its shikai form. Wonder if that was because Ichigo learned Mugetsu before his final fight against Aizen or that was because of the fullbring. Anyways, someone noticed Zangetsu now has a chain in shikai form like in bankai?

it was all that fullbring stuff proably pushed his reatsu up or it was that new weird sword Rukia had that was likey made by Urahara

I laughed when ichigo started to cry and I saw Ginjou and Tsuki just boast.

Last edited by secretzfan; 2011-08-03 at 22:35.
Old 2011-08-03, 22:51   Link #135
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linkark07 View Post
IM BRING THE BOO'S!! *Has dozans of juice boxes with straws*

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506
Old 2011-08-03, 23:09   Link #136
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Finally. The previous chapters were making me want to scream in frustration.

Now it looks like it might actually get good again. Too bad I can't say the same for the anime.... >_<
Old 2011-08-03, 23:34   Link #137
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
I hadn't so much as thought of this before you brought it up, thank you very much. Give my positive opinion of Ginjou back, please. =/
You don't like it?!

Quote:
...Huh? Seriously, what?
*sigh*...some people don't know a joke when they see one....

Either that or I am really bad at telling jokes

Quote:

Nor would I. But, you know.

Edit:
*stab* With a RUSTY FORK!!!

Quote:

Law of DBZ, bro. If the protagonist can destroy the world, the next antagonist can destroy the galaxy. Just the way it works.
The only character in the Bleacherverse that can do that is AIZEN. The rest of em are just small fries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Finally. The previous chapters were making me want to scream in frustration.

Now it looks like it might actually get good again. Too bad I can't say the same for the anime.... >_<
The anime is really GOOD gif material
otherwise THROW IT IN THE TRASH I say...
Quote:

....HUH
? Bleach has a lot of adult fans, I happen to be one of them. *stare* I said my inner fangirl because I can fangirl Ichigo really hard, so hard it can nauseate you. Soooooo I was keeping it under wraps but NO MORE!!!! This chapter for me was REALLY EPIC. So I am letting it out. Age has nothing to do with it.
Old 2011-08-03, 23:36   Link #138
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I like the way you think, my friend

Anyway, awesome chapter, easily one of the best ever. I really like Rukia's new look, fits her to a T.
Thank you kind sir

IT seems a japanese artist called the new look(kinda)
Spoiler for art:

Though in a sense...it could only be shorter or medium length or long hair anyways.
Old 2011-08-04, 00:03   Link #139
JustRob

Hot damn. Give Rukia long hair plz! *squeal*
Old 2011-08-04, 00:14   Link #140
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
Thank you kind sir

IT seems a japanese artist called the new look(kinda)
Spoiler for art:

Though in a sense...it could only be shorter or medium length or long hair anyways.
Guess he chose which ever looked most asian. Nice to see these though

Were u get these from

Last edited by secretzfan; 2011-08-04 at 00:27.
Closed Thread