AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-18, 03:09   Link #1
Rasho
Go-Pro

Question Kabuto Vs. Kakashi - Who would win? [Manga]

Well,Kabuto was mentioned to be of equal Lv. to Kakashi.
So i was wondering,
Kabuto Vs. Kakashi who would win?
Well,on one hand Kabuto has his "Hyper-Healing Factor",But Kakashi has his Sharingan.
The most immedaite(?) Ans. people would think of is,Kakashi would win because of his Sharingan advantage,but since Kabuto is up on Kakashi's Lv.,Kabuto might have more powDerfull techniques hidden up his sleeve as well.

Btw,i was also wondering,who would win?Kabuto or Gai?hmmm......
Rasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 03:21   Link #2
xaige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasho
Well,Kabuto was mentioned to be of equal Lv. to Kakashi.
So i was wondering,
Kabuto Vs. Kakashi who would win?
Well,on one hand Kabuto has his "Hyper-Healing Factor",But Kakashi has his Sharingan.
The most immedaite(?) Ans. people would think of is,Kakashi would win because of his Sharingan advantage,but since Kabuto is up on Kakashi's Lv.,Kabuto might have more powDerfull techniques hidden up his sleeve as well.

Btw,i was also wondering,who would win?Kabuto or Gai?hmmm......

kabuto would have killed kakashi if he could. but i don't think kakashi would let that happen. he has a reputation to take care of.
xaige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 03:23   Link #3
Joe Dalton

If their fighting levels are equal it would mean kakashi would win since he can addapt better 2 his opponent and has more experience.
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 03:27   Link #4
Rasho
Go-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
If their fighting levels are equal it would mean kakashi would win since he can addapt better 2 his opponent and has more experience.
Well,i used to think that as well,
But after revising for a while,Orochimaru did say Kabuto was of equal level with Kakashi,so i doubt it would end so simply.
Old 2004-05-18, 03:30   Link #5
HoboGod
Necromancer

well, considering naruto beat kabuto, i'd say that kabuto would also lose against kakashi. kakashi wouldn't let himself get cocky and get beat by naruto. besides, kabuto has avoided fighting kakashi on more than one occasion because kakashi would steal all his techniques. and seriously here, if kakashi could also heal like kabuto, kabuto would be fucked.
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 03:39   Link #6
Rasho
Go-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboGod
well, considering naruto beat kabuto, i'd say that kabuto would also lose against kakashi.
AHH!!
I just said Kabuto was of equal skill with Kakashi,that including all the elements put together. (*like healing-factor,sharingan.etc.*)
It's true that Naruto did beat Kabuto,but its most likely that Kabuto let his guard down as well.
Old 2004-05-18, 03:39   Link #7
raikage
日本語を食べません!

A quick look at the Naruto Character Data Book as provided by sarcasteak tells us that by comparing raw numbers, Kakashi is better at taijutsu, ninjutsu, is faster and stronger, and has TONS more experience.

Kabuto is better at genjutsu and knows more than Kakashi. There is also the possibility that his statistics have been lowered and he is capable of much more than he has shown to date, but has hidden his talents because of being a spy.

However, Kabuto is not a battle ninja. He is, as far as Konoha knew, a medical ninja - combat support. Not expected to fight. He was a spy for the Sound. Not expected to fight. It's hard to imagine he could defeat Kakashi - someone whose experience boasts an impressive number of A-rank and S-rank missions, someone who is used to combat, someone whose role for the past...20 (?) years has been as a front-line combat ninja, and whose skills and instincts are dedicated to such.

People like to wonder,
Quote:
What sort of missions has Kabuto done for Orochimaru? Maybe they were S-class missions that Konoha never knew about, and so have not been credited to him in the Data Book.
He has had one mission for Orochimaru - spying and gathering information. I rather doubt that Kabuto has completed extra missions for Orochimaru - especially because he's a registered ninja of the Konoha village. A soldier can't diappear for a week without questions arising - which would place a spy in the spotlight where he doesn't want to be.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 03:42   Link #8
sarcasteak
WAHA~

I don't think you guys should dwell too much on that comparison by Oro; he said at best Kabuto is at Kakashi's level. Besides, since when was the last time Oro saw Kakashi? 10+ years ago? Oro wasn't in the right position to assess this accurately. Also, the whole reason Oro used Kakashi as comparison was to remind him the huge level gap between Kabuto (elite jounin-level at best) and himself (one of the Legendary Three)--Oro could've used any Leaf jounin as reference, so why not use the famous Copy Ninja?

I'd say Kakashi win due to experience, analytical/observational ability, Sharingan, speed, and archive of jutsus.

Last edited by sarcasteak; 2004-05-18 at 09:44. Reason: fixed wording
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 03:42   Link #9
neoko

aaa, true that. Besides, good always wins
neoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 03:44   Link #10
Rasho
Go-Pro

Well,plz forgive me if im wrong
But like i just said,Orochimaru said that Kabuto Is of same level with Kakashi,
Taking into consideration,combat exp.etc
Maybe what Kabuto lacks in one field makes up for it in others.
But,hey,this thread wouldnt' be any fun if i kept thinking im right,so im sorry
Old 2004-05-18, 03:48   Link #11
HoboGod
Necromancer

Quote:
this is not a matter of right and wrong, this is merely comparison by opinion. there is no correct answer because a battle would be hypothetical
HoboGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 03:52   Link #12
Rasho
Go-Pro

Quote:
this is not a matter of right and wrong, this is merely comparison by opinion. there is no correct answer because a battle would be hypothetical
EXACTLY!!
Haha,i guess im just have a expression problem
Old 2004-05-18, 04:31   Link #13
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

ohhh noes vs. threads gallore.

Where do you plan to go with this?

Even the anime says they are pretty much equels ...

Until they fight you don't know ...

The thing that drives vs threads is that the anime doesn't clearly say they are at the same level.
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 04:34   Link #14
Rasho
Go-Pro

Well,if the Anime Did clarify the ideas being discussed the topic would pretty much lose its',um....,"fun".
Old 2004-05-18, 09:16   Link #15
Joe Dalton

Quote:
Congatulations I have never seen such a great performance almost directly AFTER a post like sarcasteak.... I take my hat of 2 you sir...
*ponders about an award for being oblivious*

*is done pondering*

For exeptional performance I present 2 you

Last edited by Joe Dalton; 2004-05-18 at 09:49.
Joe Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 09:55   Link #16
Dalavita
Jounin

Kakashi would probably chidori his healing ass after catching him.

I don't see anything healing a hole the size of an arm through your chest.
(aim for heart for instakill)

But then Kabuto is so damn mysterious so he will probably turn those scary blood red eyes on and turn into kabuto XXL or something...

But I think Kakashi might win because of the sharingan, his ammount of jutsus, experience and speed/strength.
Dalavita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 10:09   Link #17
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Dalton
Congatulations I have never seen such a great performance almost directly AFTER a post like sarcasteak.... I take my hat of 2 you sir...
*ponders about an award for being oblivious*

*is done pondering*

For exeptional performance I present 2 you

Ahhahaha, appropriate picture...good find. XD

Man, is it just me...or does anything Orochimaru say becomes point of discussion?

Orochimaru: Don't worry...Sasuke will come to ME instead of you, you big-forehead girl! -> "omg Sasuke is gay!"

Orochimaru: Kabuto...you suck, just like Kakashi. Now obediently fetch me Sasuke. Go boy. Fetch. -> "omg Kabuto is as strong as Kakashi!"

Orochimaru: Wah, Itachi stronger than me! Since I can't beat him...I'll molest his lil bro instead! >_< -> "omg Itachi is teh god!"

Orochimaru: Pfff Jiraiya you suck dude; I mock thee even with two-hand handicap, muwahahaha! *hides behind his giant snakes and Kabuto* -> "omg Itachi > Oro > Jiraiya!"

sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 11:06   Link #18
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Firstly, Oro isn't the only one who said that Kabuto has the same level than Kakashi, Jiraiya said it as well.
Then Naruto didn't beat Kabuto even if he succeeded to strike him with the Rasengan.
And he was able to that only after that Kabuto fought Tsunade, her lieutnant, that he has his nervous system fucked up, his wrist badly cuted, etc.
Without speaking of the fact that he underestimates Naruto because that's his own fault.
Remember also that the info in the character data book showed Kabuto's performance so far, ie until the volume 13.

I think it's quite possible for Kabuto to beat Kakashi, just not in a straight fight.

Kakashi has better capacities in pure fighting abilities and his Sharingan allows him to analyze and copy Kabuto's jutsus, that's why Kabuto avoided the fight during the war for example.

Kabuto's chances are in his sneaky way of thinking, a ninja fight isn't just a regular combat in an arena.
If he can outsmart Kakashi inside a clever trap using his twisted medical abilities and jutsu to control the corpses, etc. then it's perfectly possible for Kakashi to lose against him.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 11:15   Link #19
Chosen
Me > Mods ;)

Quote:
well, considering naruto beat kabuto, i'd say that kabuto would also lose against kakashi. kakashi wouldn't let himself get cocky and get beat by naruto. besides, kabuto has avoided fighting kakashi on more than one occasion because kakashi would steal all his techniques. and seriously here, if kakashi could also heal like kabuto, kabuto would be fucked.
Hmm, I don't think the sharigan can copy that kind of techniques, I only think he is able to copy techniques that need hand seals to be peformed(?).
Chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-18, 11:15   Link #20
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

We'll probably see this fight so remember your predictions
(My prediction was that we'll probably see this fight)