AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Boku wa Tomodachi...

Notices

View Poll Results: Boku wa Tomodachi... - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 21 27.63%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 27.63%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 23.68%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 19.74%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.32%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-12-09, 11:13   Link #41
EroKing

I have a feeling if there's going to be poll for "The most perverted female of 2011" Rika is going to win that one by a landslide

Spoiler for Manservice? NSFW? >.>:
Old 2011-12-09, 11:15   Link #42
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Rika & Ume should do a good pair really , they are the same

So they'll end with Yozora's development. Yeah , there won't be an ending route. But my fav is Sena not because she's a princess but her character & acting are so cute ^^
Old 2011-12-09, 11:20   Link #43
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The sunscreen scene than hotter and funnier than I imagined. Those two seriously need to have a good angry lesbian sex session. I'm pleasantly surprised nobody in this thread complained it was rape.
That's because they never showed the full range of Yozora's foot movements

Quote:
Honestly, what kind of brother let his little sister wear such a skimpy bikini? It was even more revealing than Sena's. Sweet Jesus.
Unlike Sena's, Kobato's skimpy bikini was revealing what exactly? except the inconsistent animation quality
Old 2011-12-09, 11:26   Link #44
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience

Quote:
Sena and Yozora shared the same room and neither of them strangled the other in her sleep. I'm impressed. Kodaka bunked with Yukimura, Maria with Kobato, Sena with Yozora and Rika with... nobody? That's sad. That also says a lot about what the others think of her. Sena and Yozora would rather put up with each other than to sleep in the same room as that pervert
They chose by lottery where to sleep (since Kodaka and Yukimura were the only guys, they were roomed together by default). Rika got roomed with the two kids while Yozora and Sena roomed with each other.

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Old 2011-12-09, 11:31   Link #45
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Did anyone else notice that Maria's leg was between Kobato's legs when they were snoozing on the beach towel?

Endless "Just Saying" Soul
Old 2011-12-09, 11:38   Link #46
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Near the end, after Sena had used the bathroom and Yozora was going with Kodaka, I did notice Sena sitting up and looking over to Yozora's bed looking worried.

What could that have meant? Sure, there's the obvious answer that she was still scared and Yozora wasn't by her side...but Rika was still in the room, right? Other possibilities could have been she was wondering what Yozora was doing up, but honestly, I think it has something to do with friendship and how Sena wanted Yozora to the right beside her at that time.
Old 2011-12-09, 12:37   Link #47
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

EXCALLLLIIBURRRR!!!!

And yeah...when you think about it, train couplings are pretty ero....

Quote:
Kobato's dress, swimsuit, and nightgown... HNNNNNNGGG!!!
Especially the summer dress
Old 2011-12-09, 12:52   Link #48
christinemarie
Crazy One

Kobato is already 14, there's no need to surprise with what she wears.

Sena is jealous of others since they can easily ask Kodaka to apply lotion, while she's very hesitant and ends up asking Yozora.
Old 2011-12-09, 13:17   Link #49
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

The Curious Case of Kobato-chan' breasts...

Since Mangatron is as of yet absent for the proceedings, I shall beat him to it for the perverted analysis of this week's episode.... MuHuHwaHaHaHaHaHa!!

Exhibit A: On the first day, Kobato-chan's mammery capacity is one not uncommon for he age:

Yet one is inclined to believe that her brother Kodaka has slipped Estrogen into her share of the curry, as after its consumption she seems to have gone into puberty overnight!! Don't believe me? Exhibit B!!

Rebuttals to this hypothesis claim that the sudden increase in mammary capacity is actually genetic, implying Kobato-chan's long-lost sisterly relationship to Sena, and therby justifying the intense affections of the latter fo the former. Exhibit C: is quite compelling for one to agree to this hypothesis:

And yet, in the VERY NEXT SHOT that Kobato-chan appears in, which one may safely presume is not 1 hour afterwards in narrative time, she mysteriously shrunk to her original mass, as shown in Exhibit D:

Hence implying that yes, she may truly BE a Shapeshifting Vampire as she claims after all.

So to summarize, the evidence presented from Exhibits A B C and D suggests either:

1: The presence of added Estrogen in Kobato-chan's cury promoted puberty overnight, suggesting less-than-polite-intentions on the part of Kodaka, who wants to make her physically more accomodating to his carnal desires.

2: That Kobato-chan is actually Sena's long-lost baby sister, loaned for adoption to the Hasegawa family.

or

3: Kobato-chan is after all the shape-shifting vampire Reisys V Felicity Sumeragi in disguise. She realizes that an abundant mammry capacity is simply not hydrodynamic enough to accomodate swift motion in an aquatic terrain.

KuKuKu...Curioser and Curioser.

PS.
A bonus for all you fellow Sena and Kobato-chan lovers out there:

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2011-12-09 at 14:02.
Old 2011-12-09, 15:12   Link #50
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Really Kodaka....really?!

And LOL at the Kamehameha
Old 2011-12-09, 15:36   Link #51
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

To be honest I was a bit irked by the stupid sunscreen moment but I'll let it slide, since the rest of the episode was pretty funny (mostly thanks to Rika).

But I don't know about that bathroom scene with Yozora. It's hard to consider it romantic when you know one of them is taking a shit. Plus you can only imagine what the smell in there must've been like when Kodaka finally went. Plus I don't think I could ever be comfortable taking a dump if there was someone right outside. It would just be excruciatingly awkward...
Old 2011-12-09, 16:15   Link #52
Vena
Carpe Diem

Rika is a monster.
That is all.

Otherwise, I'm getting the feeling that, while the season's end isn't going to resolve anything with the romantic subplot, we have something peculiar going on with respect to our two heroines as they often express their emotions in a springboard fashion off of one another. It makes for nice transitions and a method to show the friction their emotions cause between the two of them. At the same time, though, there seems to be a favoring of one more than the other in terms of how scenes are played out visibly for the audience. We seem to see far more of Sena's inner thoughts expressed on screen than Yozora's with the latter usually occurring side to side with the former (either under a layer of comedy or just in general through interaction) but with the reverse only holding true at times but not in general.
Old 2011-12-09, 16:21   Link #53
sikvod00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
But I don't know about that bathroom scene with Yozora. It's hard to consider it romantic when you know one of them is taking a shit. Plus you can only imagine what the smell in there must've been like when Kodaka finally went. Plus I don't think I could ever be comfortable taking a dump if there was someone right outside. It would just be excruciatingly awkward...
It's anime, so you know the all the girls' poop smelt like freshly-baked cinnamon buns. Hell, the bathroom probably smelled better when Kodaka went in.
Old 2011-12-09, 16:51   Link #54
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Gave the episode a 7. Not bad, as Rika was funny, but overall, not much happened and it wasn't quite as funny as previous episodes.
Old 2011-12-09, 16:52   Link #55
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Well, to be fair, the only one that was only implied to poop was Maria. I was under the impression that the rest just wanted to pee.

Besides, the more romantic parts were their exchange glances when they were eating (complete with blush and looking away, on top of the other two girls noticing), and the fact that they shared the break of dawn together. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2011-12-09, 17:02   Link #56
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Rika & Ume should do a good pair really , they are the same
im pretty sure rika is ume #1 fan.
Old 2011-12-09, 17:46   Link #57
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
What could that have meant? Sure, there's the obvious answer that she was still scared and Yozora wasn't by her side...but Rika was still in the room, right? Other possibilities could have been she was wondering what Yozora was doing up, but honestly, I think it has something to do with friendship and how Sena wanted Yozora to the right beside her at that time.
I think you forgot that Rika was in the other room with Kobato and Maria.

Rika stole episode 10. Rika want something and not the bathroom Kodaka and what's with the quality?
Old 2011-12-09, 17:59   Link #58
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
She was?

I may have to watch the entire episode again to see if I forgot or missed anything else
Old 2011-12-09, 18:00   Link #59
lightsenshi
Author

Quote:

Rika stole episode 10. Rika want something and not the bathroom Kodaka and what's with the quality?
Rika pretty much has stolen every episode that she's been in.
Old 2011-12-09, 18:31   Link #60
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Well, to be fair, the only one that was only implied to poop was Maria. I was under the impression that the rest just wanted to pee.
and urolagnia is supposed to be better than coprophilia how exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
im pretty sure rika is ume #1 fan.
Nope, Yozora could have been, but Rika is definitely not into Yuri, rather hetero- and yaoi, like all normal girls hailing from the further reaches of an exotic continent, and do not frequent this forum

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsenshi View Post
Rika pretty much has stolen every episode that she's been in.
Nah, too much barking, yet no biting
Closed Thread